Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Diamana Blueboard 63 x5ct X Flex for Sale or TRADE!!!

Diamana Blueboard xflex trade shaft blueboard Xflex

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lov

Lov

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143151
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Trade preferred for this great driver shaft.  Diamana Blueboard in X Flex.  63 x5ct.  Was new when i got it.  Professionally pulled by a Golf Digest top 100 fitter.  Tip trimmed .25 inches and plays 45.5 inches in my 909D2.  Comes with a red lamkin crossline grip that is basically brand new.  This shaft is in great condition and was put in my backup driver and used for 1 round.  Just ended up being too much club for me.  

Looking to trade for non-OEM S flex shaft.  I like UST shafts, but am also interested in Diamana's White line as well.  $100+shipping to purchase.  please let me know if this price is ridiculous.  Thanks!

photo (1).JPG

image.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Also tagged with Diamana, Blueboard, xflex, trade, shaft, blueboard, Xflex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors