Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Looking for info on electric push pull cart

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 redlabel

redlabel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79409
  • Handicap:8.4
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

I am having knee replacement surgery in January, after hunting season ends, and looking to purchase an electric cart for the clubs and get back to doing some walking next season.

I am looking for recommendations or suggestions from anyone that has experience with any of these.

Thanks for any help.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 KieranM26

KieranM26

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 192196
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

I would go with motocaddy or a Stewart golf trolley if you can afford it. Powakaddy ones are generally crap, they are also put toghether rather badly.

#3 thatboygaule

thatboygaule

IG- RichardGaule

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139920
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 317

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

motocaddy all the way
Titleist 913D2(A1) w/ Diamana Blue S+
Titleist 913F(A4) w/ Diamana Blue S+
Ping Anser 20* w/ TCF 800 s
Titleist 712 AP2 4-PW w/ NS PRO 105T
Titleist SM4 52* 58* w/ NS PRO 105T
Odyssey #7
WITB Link

#4 OldGolfer87

OldGolfer87

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27887
GolfWRX Likes : 181

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

View PostKieranM26, on 03 November 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

I would go with motocaddy or a Stewart golf trolley if you can afford it. Powakaddy ones are generally crap, they are also put toghether rather badly.

I am not sure where you get Powa Caddie is crap i have one called  Classis that is at least 15 years old and is structurely in great shape and still works fine , As for 2012-13 carts i would give you 2 options , 1 is a Kangaroo , they have versions with or without remotes and cost from $1500 to 2200 for the best one but they are built like a tank and are made to last , they are made in North Carolina and offer a 5 year warranty ,Yes they are expensive but  if you want a cart that will last a long time a Kangaroo is where it's at  , the other option is a batcaddy , They have multiple options both with and without remote and are less pricey than a Kangaroo  , Do your self a favor and make sure you research prior to buying  so you do not get stuck with a cart that is inexpensive but dies in 1 to 2 seasons , i have been that route a few times and that is why i bought a Kangaroo , Because they are solid ,built to last and  will perform season after season , Trust me i learned the hard way about golf carts and don't be fooled Kangaroo is the best by far... period

#5 sirukuma

sirukuma

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104446
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

Go Kart.  
http://www.gokart.co.uk/

Wife ordered me one and it arrived 4 days after ordering from UK.  Between her and I,  we put > 200 rounds on it this year and it's great!

#6 Honeybadgermax

Honeybadgermax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207801
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

Look at the Powakaddy Touch, great trolley, and easy to use

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users