Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Official "Who has received their 913 driver?" thread


261 replies to this topic

#31 npham

npham

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207159
  • Joined: 10/14/2012
  • Location:Calgary, AB
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

View PostTitleist910RIP, on 01 November 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

I won't be receiving my 913D3 until middle of next week cause its being shipped from California. I was told at first that it would be Nov 1st launch at my local GolfTown. They were notified that it will indeed be Nov 9th. The anticipation is killing me. Plus the snow is supposed to fly very shortly :(

Well I went to Golf Town today to check out what I want to buy for their demo sale this weekend and they put out the 913's YESTERDAY! It sucks that the people who preordered ages ago don't get the clubs first and it's cheaper than the regional fitter.

IMG_10171.JPG
IMG_10181.JPG

Edited by npham, 01 November 2012 - 07:06 PM.

Titleist 913 D2 AD DI 7X tipped 1"
Titleist 913 FD D+ X Flex
Titleist 913 HD D+ X Flex
Mizuno MP-53 PW-4i KBS Tour Stiff
Scotty Cameron Napa ACVII
Titleist SM4 52/56/60 KBS Wedge Shafts S

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 superman912

superman912

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108885
  • Joined: 06/01/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

OMFGWTFBBQ

That is total BS. I had a feeling this would happen. Thanks a lot Titleist. So I have to wait until next week to get mine, but people can just walk into GolfTown to pick one up? Total letdown by Titleist. There was basically no point in pre-ordering. The least Titleist could have done is made sure ours came at the same time, not a week later.

#33 Mat905s

Mat905s

    Advanced

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21064
  • Joined: 10/28/2006
  • Location:Montreal
  • Ebay ID:mat905s
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

View Postnpham, on 01 November 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

View PostTitleist910RIP, on 01 November 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

I won't be receiving my 913D3 until middle of next week cause its being shipped from California. I was told at first that it would be Nov 1st launch at my local GolfTown. They were notified that it will indeed be Nov 9th. The anticipation is killing me. Plus the snow is supposed to fly very shortly :(

Well I went to Golf Town today to check out what I want to buy for their demo sale this weekend and they put out the 913's YESTERDAY! It sucks that the people who preordered ages ago don't get the clubs first and it's cheaper than the regional fitter.

IMG_10171.JPG
IMG_10181.JPG

Haha, I hope they change that sign soon... nice spelling mistake!
OT but too funny to pass on it

#34 npham

npham

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207159
  • Joined: 10/14/2012
  • Location:Calgary, AB
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Was wondering if anyone would notice that!
Titleist 913 D2 AD DI 7X tipped 1"
Titleist 913 FD D+ X Flex
Titleist 913 HD D+ X Flex
Mizuno MP-53 PW-4i KBS Tour Stiff
Scotty Cameron Napa ACVII
Titleist SM4 52/56/60 KBS Wedge Shafts S

#35 station2station

station2station

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1030

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Titleist thinks they are Apple and this is the iPhone.  My retailer has the 913 in stock and will sell it to me but I can't take it out of the store for 9 more days.

So basically I own it and it sits in the back.  The drag is that they have been told by TItleist they will lose their reseller status if they don't "embargo" the drivers until the 9th, as will every retailer such as Golftown.  I don't know the depth of truth to this, but thats the word.

Titleist - great job!! You'd have the $ to keep Rory McIlroy on staff if you'd let the retailers ring the registers.  Meanwhile everyone is buying Ansers like they are the holy grail.

Next thing you know Rawlings will holding baseball mitts in the back until "that magic official release date"

Edited by station2station, 01 November 2012 - 09:43 PM.

srixon 545 black tie
ping g30 14.5 tfc
titleist 913h 19* blueboard
ping s55 3-pw kbs tour +1/2" yellow
vokey 50/55/60
ping karsten tr anser 2 starshot

#36 CrushSticks

CrushSticks

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194408
  • Joined: 07/24/2012
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:Fawkesman3000
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Titlesit makes dope drivers...
TM SLDR ( Fuji Blur 005)
Adams Super XTD 3-14.5(Prolaunch Blue 65
Adams Tight Lies 5-19(Prolaunch Blue 75)
Bridgetsone J36 PC 3-P ( KBS Tour S)
Odyssey Versa 1W WBW 34"
Vokey Spin Milled 52*, 56* ( DGS300)

#37 phase3golf

phase3golf

    ACGolfwrx

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 153701
  • Joined: 01/07/2012
  • Location:Perth Western Australia
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

View Postnpham, on 01 November 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

View PostHstead, on 31 October 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

I ordered mine through our club. We get cost plus 10% so it is a really good deal. Taxes and all will cost me right at $300, maybe $310.



LOL, I find it hilarious when people are complaining about paying $350 or $400, when in Canada it costed me $479 + taxes to preorder this from a regional Titleist fitter...

$499 Aus lol
Cobra S9-1 Pro D - Speeder 757
Titleist 910 F-D - PX 8A4
Titleist 910 F - PX 8A4
Cobra S3 Pro's Modus 3's
Cleveland Milled Tour Blade SS Grip
Cleveland 588 51-55-60

#38 kevcarter

kevcarter

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 10,767 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3616
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 1211

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

View Poststation2station, on 01 November 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Titleist thinks they are Apple and this is the iPhone.  My retailer has the 913 in stock and will sell it to me but I can't take it out of the store for 9 more days.

So basically I own it and it sits in the back.  The drag is that they have been told by TItleist they will lose their reseller status if they don't "embargo" the drivers until the 9th, as will every retailer such as Golftown.  I don't know the depth of truth to this, but thats the word.

Titleist - great job!! You'd have the $ to keep Rory McIlroy on staff if you'd let the retailers ring the registers.  Meanwhile everyone is buying Ansers like they are the holy grail.

Next thing you know Rawlings will holding baseball mitts in the back until "that magic official release date"

It seems Titleist can't win on this deal.

Some are bitching because the retailer is selling stock drivers before their pre order arrives. Others b**** because the retailer waits until the release date when the folks who ordered 6 weeks ago get theirs. What difference does it really make...
I could be wrong.
I have been before.
I will be again.
========================================
GEOMETRICALLY ORIENTED LINEAR FORCE
========================================

#39 J.W.

J.W.

    Made For or Real Deal?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32437
  • Joined: 06/21/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1654

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

View Postsuperman912, on 01 November 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

OMFGWTFBBQ

That is total BS. I had a feeling this would happen. Thanks a lot Titleist. So I have to wait until next week to get mine, but people can just walk into GolfTown to pick one up? Total letdown by Titleist. There was basically no point in pre-ordering. The least Titleist could have done is made sure ours came at the same time, not a week later.

Superman, you are a smart guy I know you are...  Do you have any idea when GolfTown placed their order for those drivers?  My golf shop pre-booked 913 drivers about 6 months ago.  Just like we've prebrooked fairways about 4 months ago.  The people saying there is no rhyme or reason when these ship don't work in the business.  My best friends driver shipped already because I ordered it the first possible day to do so via my rep, long before I was ever able to do so via my web login page... or phoning Titleist for that matter.  So what are you gonna do... satisfy one customer order or satisfy a golf shop that's been supporting you for 10-20-30 years?  Not to mention they were ordered before anyway.

As far as the release dates go, EVERY company does this... why?  I have no idea.  I spent 2 months working big box in between jobs and it was always the rule.  PING, TM, Titleist... heck even Nike put their stuff in the back pre-launch even though they didn't sell when they hit the floor.  Golf is not the only outlet either, I worked at FinishLine in college and Jordan/Nike shoes did this with EVERY big release.

Edited by J.W., 02 November 2012 - 06:50 AM.

915D2 8.5- Black DI-8
915F 16.5- Rombax P95
712U (4), AP2 (5-PW)
Vokey 50, 55, 60
Cameron GoLo N5
WITB Link

#40 chiguy

chiguy

    CALLAWRX2

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125729
  • Joined: 04/01/2011
  • Location:You know where
GolfWRX Likes : 212

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Looks like I'm heading over to Golfsmith today.

I mean, I like golf balls
but not that much.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#41 station2station

station2station

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1030

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

View Postkevcarter, on 02 November 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

It seems Titleist can't win on this deal.

Some are bitching because the retailer is selling stock drivers before their pre order arrives. Others b**** because the retailer waits until the release date when the folks who ordered 6 weeks ago get theirs. What difference does it really make...

Not really. TItleist wants one thing - the clubs held until the 9th.  Period.

Guys are annoyed because they pre-ordered the club and TItleist is not going to deliver until the 9th.  But some rogue retailers are actually letting people buy them now, against Titleist's policy.  It's the situation that is frustrating.

..so it isn't about Titleist winning or losing.  It's about guys thinking" I shouldn't have pre-ordered if I could have have bought one and had it for this weekend".  And if TItleist's rogue retailers are going to break the rules and sell early, then Titleist should just make a blanket policy to have retailers sell them when they get them.

The policy by TItleist is a common one (albeit annoying).  It comes from the massive shipping from the TItleist warehouses to the retailers  Some will get their stock before others just due to the nature of shipping - and TItleist doesn't want to hear retailer A whine because retailer B got theirs already and is getting all the business.  

...but it's annoying because we are trying to golf before the snow flies.  :D

Edited by station2station, 02 November 2012 - 10:24 AM.

srixon 545 black tie
ping g30 14.5 tfc
titleist 913h 19* blueboard
ping s55 3-pw kbs tour +1/2" yellow
vokey 50/55/60
ping karsten tr anser 2 starshot

#42 station2station

station2station

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1030

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

View Postchiguy, on 02 November 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

Looks like I'm heading over to Golfsmith today.

My local GS has them but won't sell them.
srixon 545 black tie
ping g30 14.5 tfc
titleist 913h 19* blueboard
ping s55 3-pw kbs tour +1/2" yellow
vokey 50/55/60
ping karsten tr anser 2 starshot

#43 kevcarter

kevcarter

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 10,767 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3616
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 1211

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

View Poststation2station, on 02 November 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

View Postkevcarter, on 02 November 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

It seems Titleist can't win on this deal.

Some are bitching because the retailer is selling stock drivers before their pre order arrives. Others b**** because the retailer waits until the release date when the folks who ordered 6 weeks ago get theirs. What difference does it really make...

Not really. TItleist wants one thing - the clubs held until the 9th.  Period.

Guys are annoyed because they pre-ordered the club and TItleist is not going to deliver until the 9th.  But some rogue retailers are actually letting people buy them now, against Titleist's policy.  It's the situation that is frustrating.

..so it isn't about Titleist winning or losing.  It's about guys thinking" I shouldn't have pre-ordered if I could have have bought one and had it for this weekend".  And if TItleist's rogue retailers are going to break the rules and sell early, then Titleist should just make a blanket policy to have retailers sell them when they get them.

The policy by TItleist is a common one (albeit annoying).  It comes from the massive shipping from the TItleist warehouses to the retailers  Some will get their stock before others just due to the nature of shipping - and TItleist doesn't want to hear retailer A whine because retailer B got theirs already and is getting all the business.  

...but it's annoying because we are trying to golf before the snow flies.  :D

Who are you unhappy with, Titleist for making a sales policy, or the retailers that will not follow their policy?

Maybe we could just get them to release the 2015 line, because we are going to have the same thing happen in two more years. :-)

Kevin
I could be wrong.
I have been before.
I will be again.
========================================
GEOMETRICALLY ORIENTED LINEAR FORCE
========================================

#44 J.W.

J.W.

    Made For or Real Deal?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32437
  • Joined: 06/21/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1654

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

Good and bad news... all my custom orders shipped EXCEPT the D+ 72X.
915D2 8.5- Black DI-8
915F 16.5- Rombax P95
712U (4), AP2 (5-PW)
Vokey 50, 55, 60
Cameron GoLo N5
WITB Link

#45 kevcarter

kevcarter

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 10,767 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3616
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 1211

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

View PostJ.W., on 02 November 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

Good and bad news... all my custom orders shipped EXCEPT the D+ 72X.

NICE!!! Mine still show as "picked," won't be long! :-)

I could be wrong.
I have been before.
I will be again.
========================================
GEOMETRICALLY ORIENTED LINEAR FORCE
========================================

#46 joneser

joneser

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 546 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11390
  • Joined: 02/07/2006
  • Location:Strongsville, OH
  • Handicap:1.6
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

J.W. My son will be thrilled.  Hopefully he can use it as a snow shovel.
Ping G30, Tour Stiff
Callaway XHP 15, AD Di7
Adams Super LS, Fujikura Fuel
Titleist 714 AP2, 4-GW, Steelfiber
Ping Ketsch CB
Vokey TVD-k 60, Ping Gorge 54
WITB Link

#47 swirvn

swirvn

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122444
  • Joined: 02/17/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

I ordered the D+ 72X and mine has been picked as well so it should be shipped either today or Monday!!!!

#48 Titleist910RIP

Titleist910RIP

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182282
  • Joined: 05/22/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

What a bummer to see them in the stores. Atleast they are holding the sales until the 9th like Titleist requested. There would be no point in preordering if they were to go ahead and sell them before hand. Either way the snow has arrived so it looks like I will be taking mine indoors when it comes.

#49 youngunz5840

youngunz5840

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120775
  • Joined: 01/19/2011
  • Location:San Jose CA
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

Has anyone who ordered through discount dans have theirs shipped out. I got an email when I asked about changing the shafts that said mine was suppose to ship out yesterday but haven't received an email saying was sent out yet

#50 npham

npham

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207159
  • Joined: 10/14/2012
  • Location:Calgary, AB
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

The guy who I spoke to about this said they had them in the store for about a week, then on the 31st they got an email from head office stating they need to put the 913's on the sales floor. I'm sure if wasn't one store, but a chain wide policy. That leads me to believe that Titleist is ok with retailers selling clubs early.

I hope my 72g X D+ was shipped.

Titleist 913 D2 AD DI 7X tipped 1"
Titleist 913 FD D+ X Flex
Titleist 913 HD D+ X Flex
Mizuno MP-53 PW-4i KBS Tour Stiff
Scotty Cameron Napa ACVII
Titleist SM4 52/56/60 KBS Wedge Shafts S

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#51 256ctf

256ctf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123278
  • Joined: 03/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

View Postyoungunz5840, on 02 November 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

Has anyone who ordered through discount dans have theirs shipped out. I got an email when I asked about changing the shafts that said mine was suppose to ship out yesterday but haven't received an email saying was sent out yet
same here
i ordered mine month ago
still waiting ````

#52 Srimps

Srimps

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136310
  • Joined: 08/13/2011
  • Location:Western Mass
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

View Postyoungunz5840, on 02 November 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

Has anyone who ordered through discount dans have theirs shipped out. I got an email when I asked about changing the shafts that said mine was suppose to ship out yesterday but haven't received an email saying was sent out yet

Just checked my online credit card statement and it shows Discount Dans charged me.... I don't think they charge you until your item ships.... fingers crossed.

Edited by Srimps, 02 November 2012 - 03:14 PM.


#53 256ctf

256ctf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123278
  • Joined: 03/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

View PostSrimps, on 02 November 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

View Postyoungunz5840, on 02 November 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

Has anyone who ordered through discount dans have theirs shipped out. I got an email when I asked about changing the shafts that said mine was suppose to ship out yesterday but haven't received an email saying was sent out yet

Just checked my online credit card statement and it shows Discount Dans charged me.... I don't think they charge you until your item ships.... fingers crossed.
just checked mine ````not yet :lock:

#54 winn0040

winn0040

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31452
  • Joined: 06/12/2007
  • Location:Minneapolis
GolfWRX Likes : 152

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostSrimps, on 02 November 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

View Postyoungunz5840, on 02 November 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

Has anyone who ordered through discount dans have theirs shipped out. I got an email when I asked about changing the shafts that said mine was suppose to ship out yesterday but haven't received an email saying was sent out yet

Just checked my online credit card statement and it shows Discount Dans charged me.... I don't think they charge you until your item ships.... fingers crossed.

I was also charged for mine and was told it was going out today or Monday.  With any luck we won't have a foot of snow on the ground by the time it arrives!

#55 Srimps

Srimps

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136310
  • Joined: 08/13/2011
  • Location:Western Mass
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, we got bombarded last year around this time with a snow storm. I'm hoping I can try this thing out before the end of the season / any snow.


#56 station2station

station2station

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1030

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

View Postkevcarter, on 02 November 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

View Poststation2station, on 02 November 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

View Postkevcarter, on 02 November 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

It seems Titleist can't win on this deal.

Some are bitching because the retailer is selling stock drivers before their pre order arrives. Others b**** because the retailer waits until the release date when the folks who ordered 6 weeks ago get theirs. What difference does it really make...

Not really. TItleist wants one thing - the clubs held until the 9th.  Period.

Guys are annoyed because they pre-ordered the club and TItleist is not going to deliver until the 9th.  But some rogue retailers are actually letting people buy them now, against Titleist's policy.  It's the situation that is frustrating.

..so it isn't about Titleist winning or losing.  It's about guys thinking" I shouldn't have pre-ordered if I could have have bought one and had it for this weekend".  And if TItleist's rogue retailers are going to break the rules and sell early, then Titleist should just make a blanket policy to have retailers sell them when they get them.

The policy by TItleist is a common one (albeit annoying).  It comes from the massive shipping from the TItleist warehouses to the retailers  Some will get their stock before others just due to the nature of shipping - and TItleist doesn't want to hear retailer A whine because retailer B got theirs already and is getting all the business.  

...but it's annoying because we are trying to golf before the snow flies.  :D

Who are you unhappy with, Titleist for making a sales policy, or the retailers that will not follow their policy?

Maybe we could just get them to release the 2015 line, because we are going to have the same thing happen in two more years. :-)

Kevin

Haha.. Titleist for not recognizing that some mtgs will sell them early regardless …so let all the manufacturers sell them since they are sitting in dark rooms at each golf retailers for weeks..  But honestly I couldn't care less anymore.  I'm hitting my driver great now…no hurry to change any longer.
srixon 545 black tie
ping g30 14.5 tfc
titleist 913h 19* blueboard
ping s55 3-pw kbs tour +1/2" yellow
vokey 50/55/60
ping karsten tr anser 2 starshot

#57 Naughty Mazz

Naughty Mazz

    RIP Ferbis 12-31-12

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,166 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45702
  • Joined: 01/11/2008
  • Location:Massachusetts
GolfWRX Likes : 233

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

so this whole thing is about people getting theirs this week vs next week, first world problems
Titleist 907D2 7.5*
Titleist 906F2 15*
Wilson Tour Blades 2-PW
Cleveland 588 56*
Odyssey White Hot Pro CS7
WITB Link

#58 Srimps

Srimps

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136310
  • Joined: 08/13/2011
  • Location:Western Mass
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Got my tracking number and it's coming Thursday, November 8th!

#59 TML

TML

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8692
  • Joined: 12/13/2005
  • Location:Bay Area, CA/Phoenix, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 86

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

View PostNaughty Mazz, on 02 November 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

so this whole thing is about people getting theirs this week vs next week, first world problems
word.....it's just a golf club.

#60 station2station

station2station

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1030

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

View PostTML, on 04 November 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

View PostNaughty Mazz, on 02 November 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

so this whole thing is about people getting theirs this week vs next week, first world problems
word.....it's just a golf club.

Yes, we get it. first world problem - not a big deal...

I think what frustrated folks is that they laid down $400 on a pre-order a month ago thinking they'd be among the first to receive their driver.  And some stores were offering them 10+ days before the pre-orders were going to be delivered.  $400 is a lot of jack to a lot of folks.  Yes they'll get them in a couple weeks but snow is about to fly in most areas...so folks are itching to give it a whirl.  It's got a lot of positive hype so when you wait a couple weeks longer than a guy who strolled into a store on a whim it's a little annoying..

Anyway back to "who has gotten their delivery?"  I saw 125 of them at a golf retailer yesterday - looking good and the headcovers are very cool in person!  I'm hitting my driver well but I'll still probably get one.

Edited by station2station, 04 November 2012 - 11:10 AM.

srixon 545 black tie
ping g30 14.5 tfc
titleist 913h 19* blueboard
ping s55 3-pw kbs tour +1/2" yellow
vokey 50/55/60
ping karsten tr anser 2 starshot

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors