Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Callaway Upro web site status?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cristphoto

cristphoto

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42981
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

I tried to log onto the Callaway Upro web site to download two new courses but couldn't. The "sign in" icon is grayed out after I insert my login ID and password. Has anyone else seen this or is there a problem at my end?  Thanks.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 myspinonit

myspinonit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162493
GolfWRX Likes : 190

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

I just tried and logged in fine.

Maybe you were experiencing the end of a Sunday night maintenance since a lot of companies seem to do that. Maybe just delete history on your browesr, close he browser and try again?

Edited by myspinonit, 29 October 2012 - 07:41 AM.

Ping G25 10.5* Stock TFC 189D
Ping G25 16.5* Stock TFC 189F
G20 20* 23* 27* Harrison Impulse TR90
Miura Reg PP9003 6-PW Steelfiber i70
Vokey 51/07 55/10 60/07 Steelifiber i80
Odyssey Versa 7 CS 35"

#3 cristphoto

cristphoto

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42981
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

View Postmyspinonit, on 29 October 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

I just tried and logged in fine.

Maybe you were experiencing the end of a Sunday night maintenance since a lot of companies seem to do that. Maybe just delete history on your browesr, close he browser and try again?

Trouble at my end. My Mcafee anti-virus did a normal random upgrade that didn't work properly. I re-loaded the Mcafee program and all is fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors