Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Dynalite 90

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JonT

JonT

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46187
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

I have done a Internet wide search on these shafts and have not found any information on them. I know they come in some Cobra and Nike models, and appear to be made for them as there is not a Dynalite 90 listed among True Tempers products on their website. I assume they are like other Dynalite's in that they launch high; any specifics on weight (90 grams or more?), and characteristics to stated flex would be helpful. I have acquired a set of new Nike VR-S that I have not auditioned, and would be interested in any information about the shafts before I rip the plastic off. I play Dynamic Gold S300, R300, and PX 5.5 in other irons that I now have, and I am trying to get down around 105 grams (or less) with a FCM of  (5.5 or less). Personal experience by others with the Nike or Cobra products with the Dynalite 90 are welcome.

"No one knows what will happen in
golf until it happens. All you can do
Is work and suffer and
wait for fate."
Bobby Jones

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 jakemd

jakemd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 230577
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

I am also curious about the specs on this one for gripping purposes. I just baught a set of Nike VR_S Cast, and nowhere on true tempers website is there a spec sheet like for their other shafts. I am mainly curious about the diameter for gripping, as I have large hands and have to use midsize grips. I want to get the wraps just right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors