Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

who likes rap music?

184 replies to this topic

#31 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

The Hans Gruber

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,352 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 4829

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

now back to rap!

Listening to Winter Warz now. Another great Wu track

Compton1977, great call on NY state of mind from NAS. Just put that in the ol' MP3 player. Haven't listened to it in a while. Haven't listened to illmatic in a while actually. I owned it was written but not illmatic as a kid

Ping I20 9.5 w/TFC
Ping G10 14* w/Diamana Kai'li
Ping G15 20* hybrid w/C taper
Mizuno JPX825 wS300
Mizuno MPr-12 56 and 60 / Spinner
Odyssey Tank #7

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 wolffer25

wolffer25

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42859
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Ghostface Killah is ILL. "The Champ" off of "Fishscale" is one of my favorites. I will never get tired of hearing "Straight Outta Compton", in my opinion that song and album changed hip hop forever. If you've never heard "Pain" by 2Pac, it's one of the best rap songs EVER. It was on my "Above The Rim" cassette. I wore it out listening to that track, hahaha. Brookln Zoo has got to be one of my favorite ODB tracks. This might be one the coolest topics I've seen on GolfWrx, glad to know I'm not alone!!

#33 PedronNiall

PedronNiall

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135461
GolfWRX Likes : 146

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

This is how we chill, from '93 until...

#34 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

The Hans Gruber

• Advanced Members
  • 12,352 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

View Postwolffer25, on 28 October 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

Ghostface Killah is ILL. "The Champ" off of "Fishscale" is one of my favorites. I will never get tired of hearing "Straight Outta Compton", in my opinion that song and album changed hip hop forever. If you've never heard "Pain" by 2Pac, it's one of the best rap songs EVER. It was on my "Above The Rim" cassette. I wore it out listening to that track, hahaha. Brookln Zoo has got to be one of my favorite ODB tracks. This might be one the coolest topics I've seen on GolfWrx, glad to know I'm not alone!!

i had above the rim on VHS and watched it probably 300 times! Who knew Leon could play ball like that. Pain was good, you know, for west coast rap and all ...haha
Ping I20 9.5 w/TFC
Mizuno JPX825 wS300
Odyssey Tank #7

#35 Arizonalefty59

Arizonalefty59

Major Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130198
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:AZlefty93
GolfWRX Likes : 654

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

I'm not a big fan of the old school stuff but I love 2 Chainz, Weezy, The newer Nas, and Ricky Ross.

Titleist 913 D3 10.5* w/ AD-DI 7s
Ping G15 w/ Fubuki 73s
Titleist 585H 21* w/ Alidila NV - S
Titleist 710 AP2's 4-PW w/ S300
Titleist Vokey SM4's 52*,56*,60*
Odyssey PT-82

#36 Boogaloo_Jones

Boogaloo_Jones

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,809 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83989
  • Handicap:17.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1007

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:43 PM

As much as I dont really like the "newer" stuff, aka Weezy, Tyga (pretty much any of the YMCMB crew), I do admit that there is a time to listen to that type of hip hop...mainly when you're at a club/lounge and you see some attractive ladies dancing to French Montana "Pop that", or some Juicy J "Bands a maker her dance".  Other than that, I cant stand it, same metaphors and the style of rap now is basically all one-liners.  There's a couple of artists out there that I will listen to all day like Kendrick Lamar, Slaughter House (all of them are BEASTS), T.I., Lupe, Jay-Z, etc but the hip hop right now really is some crap.  

Wiz Khalifa is probably one of the worst rappers out now lyrically, but he does make some catchy songs.  Worst rapper of all time single handedly goes to Silkk the Shocker.  Youtube any of his songs and prepare to stab your ear drums to death.

The golden era of hip hop and to me, urban music was early to late 90's.  When Biggie, Pac, LL, Jeru The Damaja, Wu-Tang, DMX, Junior Mafia, A Tribe Called Quest, Naughty By Nature, Rakim (80's and 90's stuff), Cypress HIll,  and a whole bunch more, ruled the music scene.  ***Edit...had to add Mobb Deep to the list.

P.S. I hope Nicki Minaj goes away and never comes back.  Send her off to Saturn or Jupiter.

Edited by ionakana511, 28 October 2012 - 11:49 PM.

Jetspeed/Optiforce
Callaway Optiforce 4w/5w
Adams a12 Pro
Cobra Bio Cell
vokey SM5 53/58
Slighter Redmond Custom

#37 Boogaloo_Jones

Boogaloo_Jones

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

• 4,809 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83989
  • Handicap:17.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1007

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostMtlJeff, on 28 October 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

now back to rap!

Listening to Winter Warz now. Another great Wu track

Compton1977, great call on NY state of mind from NAS. Just put that in the ol' MP3 player. Haven't listened to it in a while. Haven't listened to illmatic in a while actually. I owned it was written but not illmatic as a kid

Winter Warz was BEAST...I loved that scene in "Dont be a menace to South central while drinking your juice in the hood", where Granny comes in a low-rider and drives with Winter Warz blasting lol.
Jetspeed/Optiforce
Callaway Optiforce 4w/5w
Adams a12 Pro
Cobra Bio Cell
vokey SM5 53/58
Slighter Redmond Custom

#38 compton1977

compton1977

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100233
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

View PostPedronNiall, on 28 October 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

This is how we chill, from '93 until...

'til Infinity - Wow, that was one seriously slept on track, i have that in my classics folder and sounds as good today as it did in, er, '93.

#39 compton1977

compton1977

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

I bought Illmatic when i was holiday in Florida when it first came out, i admit i was more of a Snoop/Dre kid but was an avid reader of the Source as well so felt it was only right to add Illmatic to the collection after the 5 mic rating. It was only after 6 months of sitting on the shelf did i listen to the album straight through, ie, not just It Ain't Hard to Tell and The World is Yours. Listen to all 38 minutes of that album and try and pinpoint a track which is anything less than a solid 9.5. Listen to the background on NY State just after he has said his opening spoken lines and you can hear him take a deep breath as if he knew this was the start of something great and then those opening 16 bars, man,  Nas just killed it. Also, i can't remember any debut album which ends with the lead single other than Illmatic, was that stupidity or bravery or sheer arrogance?

It Was Written? Again, amazing album, he started off with an incredible track there too, who was sampling Sting wholesale in those days and making it sound like that! My only issue with that album was that was when he decided to try and go more mainstream with the Street Dreams album, i suppose you can't blame him for trying to make a living. One of the best verses on that album was the Foxy Brown one on The Firm, one day i'll need to get my calculator out and see if she makes any sense.

#40 bjackson

bjackson

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 4,618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8942

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

I'm big into rap. A$AP Rocky. Ryan Leslie. Wiz. Meek Mill. Kid Ink. Yeezy. 2 Chainz. Tyga. Big Sean. I could go on...

I hate it when people talk about how music has changed as if all of today's is garbage and the only good stuff was from the 90's. Well I was born in the 90's. I didn't listen to music then. It's the evolution and changes, be them good or bad, that has taken the scene to what it is today. There is plenty of garbage out there, don't get me wrong, but I love downloading a new mixtape or single and playing it on repeat for a week, knowing that something else will drop in the mean time that is going to catch my ear. It's a very fast paced game, which is something I really enjoy. I'm constantly on the search for the latest and greatest. Nothing quite like the feeling of finding a hot track, telling my friends, and seeing it on the top of the charts/iTunes/radio a few weeks later. Not unlike how I feel about golf equipment.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#41 compton1977

compton1977

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

BJackson - this is what makes music of any form so great, different things peak different interests, i honestly can't think of a rapper who has come out in the last 5 years who is anything close to even the journeymen of the rap game in the 90's, but  i suppose that period were my formative years when i finished school, started working etc so those beats & lyrics are positive reminders of growing up. Each to there own and no one opinion is correct.

Ok, apart from Meek Mill...what the heck is that all about?! he makes Rick Ross sounds like Rakim.

#42 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

The Hans Gruber

• Advanced Members
  • 12,352 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

View Postbjackson, on 29 October 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

I'm big into rap. A$AP Rocky. Ryan Leslie. Wiz. Meek Mill. Kid Ink. Yeezy. 2 Chainz. Tyga. Big Sean. I could go on...

I hate it when people talk about how music has changed as if all of today's is garbage and the only good stuff was from the 90's. Well I was born in the 90's. I didn't listen to music then. It's the evolution and changes, be them good or bad, that has taken the scene to what it is today. There is plenty of garbage out there, don't get me wrong, but I love downloading a new mixtape or single and playing it on repeat for a week, knowing that something else will drop in the mean time that is going to catch my ear. It's a very fast paced game, which is something I really enjoy. I'm constantly on the search for the latest and greatest. Nothing quite like the feeling of finding a hot track, telling my friends, and seeing it on the top of the charts/iTunes/radio a few weeks later. Not unlike how I feel about golf equipment.

Everything changes. You're right it's tough to define "better" or "worse" because those are relative and always in the eye of the beholder. I guess what some of us feel is similar to a 50yr old who grew up playing a balata ball, blades and a tiny driver. They might look at golf today and think "it's just not the same, not as much skill, not as much real craft in the shotmaking etc". I always argue in those threads that things change and we have to deal with it, but it doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the way things used to be more, as long as you are cognizant that they do indeed change

Rap in 1990-2000 age was still pretty niche. Still looked down on as being for thugs or criminals. My dad didn't like me listening to rap when i was 15. It was a bad influence. Radio stations weren't playing "bring da ruckus" or even the more mainstream "triumph" when wu-tang released them. Maybe specialty stations but not pop stations. Same for Nas, Biggie some mainstream play but that's because he had some R&B ish stuff like "Sky is the limit" or what have you.

So in those days it wasn't about getting rich. It wasn't about whether 16 year old girls would buy your album. There is a girl who works for me who knows the lyrics to Jay Z songs and she doesn't even like rap. That NEVER would have happened in 1995. Rap has become more mainstream. One thing i hated about Eminem was the fact that he really was a true rapper, but he intentionally released 2-3 tracks on every album purely designed to sell records (my name is, without me, just lose it etc...). Those tracks were designed to sell records to teenage white kids. They play Jay Z and Kanye on pop stations now and don't think the rappers don't know this. They write records with that in mind.

In 1990-2000 they hit the mic hard, they said whatever the hell they wanted, and they cared more about how the true fans liked their albums as oppose to album sales or billboards charts, or if they could date beyonce

No one would release an album like "enter the 36 chambers" now. It wouldn't be a commercial success because 16 year old girls wouldn't buy it. Rap became mainstream and now the dollars are too much to pass up. Now rappers (quoting ether alert) sell their soul for riches
Ping I20 9.5 w/TFC
Mizuno JPX825 wS300
Odyssey Tank #7

#43 mnplayer

mnplayer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116161
GolfWRX Likes : 55

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Good kid, maad city and The Heist are both really good albums.

#44 eddie_max

eddie_max

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106887
  • Ebay ID:eddie_max
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Back in 2000 I was lucky enough to be at the first 2 shows of Wu-Tang's Underground Tour.  All members, minus ODB, did each show.  The first night was at Crowbar in Penn State (where I was a student) and the very next night they were at Club Laga in Pittburgh (where I live).  What made these two venues special was the intimate size of each show.  At the time, these dudes are known worldwide and they're here playing a MAX 650 person venue!

I've been to countless shows of all music genres, including other amazing hip-hop shows such as GangStarr, Common, The Roots, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, and the Wu show at Club Laga (Redman was there too) is still to this day the best show I've ever been to.

Edited by eddie_max, 29 October 2012 - 05:53 PM.

#45 wolffer25

wolffer25

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

I saw Wu-Tang Clan live with Rage Against the Machine in the late 90's. One of the best live shows I've ever seen. Wu-Tang was and is, one of a kind. You won't see two more unique artists on stage than those two. They played a NWA cover of "F*** the Police", I thought those kids were gonna burn the place to the ground!! It was insane!! New rap struggles BECAUSE of Wu, Nas, Biggie, Pac, and the others before them. Wu was so clever and unique, it is impossible to replicate them. As far as BIG and Pac? You can't can't fake their brand of anger and they/we paid for it, shame. NWA was raw, same kind of anger, they took what Run DMC was doing and expanded on it. They were hungry, you won't see that again from a mainstream artist. I might get slammed for saying this but, 3rd Bass was extremely underrated. The "Cactus Album" was epic in my youth. It will go down as one of my top 10, Pete Nice and MC Serch were so smooth, "Gas Face" was brilliant.

#46 OpusX20

OpusX20

The balance. The poise. The finish. It's like a dance.

• 1,633 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 84036
GolfWRX Likes : 78

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Love me some old school rap...

Beastie Boys
Run DMC
NWA
Public Enemy
BB Alpha 9*, Proforce VTS 7X Silver
Cal Razr Fit Xtreme 15*, Fuji Motore F1X
Adams 9031, AxivCore Tour Black 102X
Tour Issue Adams A4, Aldila NV 85-X
Ping Anser 52*, 56* & 60*
Bettinardi BB54

#47 PedronNiall

PedronNiall

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

View Postcompton1977, on 29 October 2012 - 12:20 AM, said:

I bought Illmatic when i was holiday in Florida when it first came out, i admit i was more of a Snoop/Dre kid but was an avid reader of the Source as well so felt it was only right to add Illmatic to the collection after the 5 mic rating. It was only after 6 months of sitting on the shelf did i listen to the album straight through, ie, not just It Ain't Hard to Tell and The World is Yours. Listen to all 38 minutes of that album and try and pinpoint a track which is anything less than a solid 9.5. Listen to the background on NY State just after he has said his opening spoken lines and you can hear him take a deep breath as if he knew this was the start of something great and then those opening 16 bars, man,  Nas just killed it. Also, i can't remember any debut album which ends with the lead single other than Illmatic, was that stupidity or bravery or sheer arrogance?

It Was Written? Again, amazing album, he started off with an incredible track there too, who was sampling Sting wholesale in those days and making it sound like that! My only issue with that album was that was when he decided to try and go more mainstream with the Street Dreams album, i suppose you can't blame him for trying to make a living. One of the best verses on that album was the Foxy Brown one on The Firm, one day i'll need to get my calculator out and see if she makes any sense.

"The Firm" is still a ridiculous track. Right up there with "Phone Tap."

#48 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

The Hans Gruber

• Advanced Members
  • 12,352 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Phone tap. Great beat!

Best rap beat is a seperate (and fun) discussion. It must include:

-Mighty Healthy
-Phone Tap
-Shook Ones part 2
-4th chamber
-It was a good day (ice cube)
-Sunshower (Rza)
-Samurai Showdown (rza)
-NY State of mind
-Still D.R.E

OK, add to that....
Ping I20 9.5 w/TFC
Mizuno JPX825 wS300
Odyssey Tank #7

#49 wolffer25

wolffer25

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

Mind Playing Tricks on Me- Geto Boys
100 Miles 'n Runnin- NWA
Eazy-Er Said Than Dunn- Eazy E

There are to many great beats to list, I'll add those in addition to MtlJeffs list.

#50 wolffer25

wolffer25

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

Str8 Ballin'- Thug Life (2Pac)

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#51 PedronNiall

PedronNiall

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

Great beats? 2Pac - Ambitions Az A Ridah; K-Os - Superstar, Pt. Zero; Jay-Z - Dead Presidents II, Outkast - Aquemini, Elevators, Rosa Parks

Since this is a general thread and not just older music I'll add:
Lloyd Banks - Beamer, Benz, or Bently; French Montana - Shot Caller (yes, I know it's an old sample); Talib Kweli - Guerrilla Monsoon Rap

#52 hammy1983

hammy1983

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114916
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

I like the old NWA, westside connection, Capone and Nore, Old nas, beasties, but I also like some new stuff from Nas, and I've always liked eminem.  Royce da 5'9 isnt bad either.

The Canadian... Classified is sick.  Is new track "anything goes" is on youtube and features saukrates and Skratch bastid.

#53 lilmike24

lilmike24

LEAVE your MARK !

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193038
  • Ebay ID:lilmike24
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

How about Hopsin.

Not too much is better or speaks more truth than Ill Mind of Hopsin 5.

Nike Vr Tour 9.5* W/ Diamana BB
Nike Covert Performance 15* W/ Stock
Adams Idea Pro 20* Hybrid
Titleist 690 CB W/ DG s300
Nike VR Pro wedges 52-58 W/ DG s400
Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C

#54 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56737
GolfWRX Likes : 463

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

I threw the Wu Chronicles in the cd player for the ride to work because of this thread.
9.5 9064 Oban Devotion 06
14.5 X Hot 3 Deep
18* IDEA PRO Hybrid the OG
RAZR X Forged 4-PW
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill
Vokey 52/56/60 200series/TVDK/TVDMgrind
WITB Link

#55 PedronNiall

PedronNiall

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

View Postlilmike24, on 30 October 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

How about Hopsin.

Not too much is better or speaks more truth than Ill Mind of Hopsin 5.

Call 'em out

#56 llamont

llamont

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23304
  • Ebay ID:llamont123
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

In no particular order: Mos Def (Black on Both Sides); Talib Kweli and DJ HiTec (Reflection Eternal); Mos Def and Talib Kweli (Black Star); Nas (Illmatic and Stillmatic); Kanye West (College Dropout, Late Registration, and even 808s and Heartbreak); Notorious BIG (Ready to Die and Life After Death); Tupac (I appreciated his passion more than anything); Lil Kim (before the plastic surgery and Nicki Minaj beef); Jay-Z (Reasonable Doubt is still bananas 16+ years later, the Blueprint, etc.); anything with Ghostface and the Reakwon the Chef (nobody comes close to matching Ghost's lyrical prose); Eminem (because he's that good); Kendrick Lamar (because it's nice to hear a young guy who can actually put a logical verse together without studio enhancement) and there are plenty of old school artists that I won't list.

All that said, I know I'm getting older because I really can't stand any of the newer stuff out (although Kanye's Good Music roster and Joe Budden's slaughterhouse camp are both stacked with real emcees).

Edited by llamont, 31 October 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#57 fore_life

fore_life

REPS AND TRAJ...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59484
GolfWRX Likes : 632

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

Even though I mostly listen to punk and death metal, my early roots are in hip hop.

Love me some Gangstarr, og mobb deep, teh first common album, Black Moon, SMif-N-Wessun's Dah Shinin is one of the best hip hop albums ever

I'm gonna start posting vids of old tracks I loved back in the day,

Allow me to drop some science like a clumsy chemist.

the best era, Im gonna have to dig out my Tim's, son!
Cobra biocell PRO px 6.5
txxx burner 2.0 13.5 UST Attas 80x
txxx burner 2.0 18.5 ahina 80x
callaway  quad dot V protos 4-P ctaper X
raw txxx xft 51, xft 55/60
odyssey ti-hot 1
WITB Link

#58 fore_life

fore_life

REPS AND TRAJ...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Cobra biocell PRO px 6.5
odyssey ti-hot 1
WITB Link

#59 fore_life

fore_life

REPS AND TRAJ...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

Cobra biocell PRO px 6.5
odyssey ti-hot 1
WITB Link

#60 llamont

llamont

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23304
  • Ebay ID:llamont123
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

My golf playlist consists of: frank ocean; daft punk; j dilla; nas ft. amy winehouse; etc.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors