Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 13 votes

'13 Callaway X Forged Iron Pics (updated 2/2/13 w/ more Pics)

callaway x forged irons 2013

  • Please log in to reply
1260 replies to this topic

#481 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Chicagoland, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 494

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

View Postgolfware, on 20 November 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

PW is 46*. There were some early requests for a 50* GW and Harry commented he would look into it earlier in the thread.

I was about to post the same exact thing. It sounded like there was a demand for it, so if there's enough, I'm sure they'll make one. I don't know if it will come with the set right out of the gate, but I'd bet it'll be an option if you'd like.

G25 9.5* Ahina 70
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
Apex 3 iron 18* C-Taper
WITB Link
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
MD2 52/58C; Odyssey Blk TD #1W

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#482 Dscvrr St Louis

Dscvrr St Louis

    #CALLAWRX 12/12/12

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,339 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105250
  • Joined: 03/23/2010
  • Location:St. Louis
  • Handicap:4-6
GolfWRX Likes : 353

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

With the lack of 3 irons being played/wanted, it is logical, even in the player's cavities to really start at least making the GW an option for all of these.  I get the want for your wedges to all look the same, and some don't want the sand wedge to be a 'cavity', I am one of them, but, the GW is really a wedge that makes sense as part of the iron set, regardless if 3-GW or 4-GW.  I have alot of people as if some of the player's cavities have a gap wedge in the set.
This also makes sense since most PW's in these sets are now coming out at 46* instead of 47...48 has been dead and buried for quite awhile as a standard option for most all OEM's.

Edited by Dscvrr St Louis, 20 November 2012 - 01:44 PM.

Big Bertha Alpha, Veylix Rome Wildeye
Big Bertha 15&18 Motore Speeder 8.1x
X2Hot 22*, F3 HB 95s
--On Order
Odyssey Versa #6 & MXM #6
Callaway 2013 MD2 52 & 58 Ctaper S+

#483 lvmike

lvmike

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 525 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3497
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Ebay ID:miteca
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

View PostDscvrr St Louis, on 20 November 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

With the lack of 3 irons being played/wanted, it is logical, even in the player's cavities to really start at least making the GW an option for all of these.  I get the want for your wedges to all look the same, and some don't want the sand wedge to be a 'cavity', I am one of them, but, the GW is really a wedge that makes sense as part of the iron set, regardless if 3-GW or 4-GW.  I have alot of people as if some of the player's cavities have a gap wedge in the set.
This also makes sense since most PW's in these sets are now coming out at 46* instead of 47...48 has been dead and buried for quite awhile as a standard option for most all OEM's.

I completely agree.  There's been multiple threads on wedge setups and it seems most golfers have a need/can justify a need for a 50 or 51 wedge.  That's still a full swing wedge for most and I, for one, like the idea that it would match the rest of the irons in setup (matching address, feel, progressive swingweight, etc).

I've been following this thread and as much as my handicap is flailing, I'm leaning toward just ordering these when available and forcing myself to find that consistency I once had.  They look THAT good to me.
10.5* TM SLDR w/GD DI-6
15* TM SLDR w/GD DI-7
19* Cleveland Quadpro (circa 2001!)
Ping i25 CFS,red dot 4-UW
Ping KarstenTR Anser 5-the Giraffe
Cleveland 588RTX 54*&58*w/KBS

#484 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

View Posthayzooos, on 20 November 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

View Postgolfware, on 20 November 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

PW is 46*. There were some early requests for a 50* GW and Harry commented he would look into it earlier in the thread.

I was about to post the same exact thing. It sounded like there was a demand for it, so if there's enough, I'm sure they'll make one. I don't know if it will come with the set right out of the gate, but I'd bet it'll be an option if you'd like.

Yep. Exactly. I personally don't play a 3 iron. I play 4-GW myself. Carry 4 wedges and actually use all 4 as well.

#485 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Chicagoland, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 494

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

View Postgolfware, on 20 November 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

View Posthayzooos, on 20 November 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

View Postgolfware, on 20 November 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

PW is 46*. There were some early requests for a 50* GW and Harry commented he would look into it earlier in the thread.

I was about to post the same exact thing. It sounded like there was a demand for it, so if there's enough, I'm sure they'll make one. I don't know if it will come with the set right out of the gate, but I'd bet it'll be an option if you'd like.

Yep. Exactly. I personally don't play a 3 iron. I play 4-GW myself. Carry 4 wedges and actually use all 4 as well.

I play 4-PW of whatever set I have and have a 52/58 wedge setup. I'm comfortable with it now, so I'm hesitant to change. Anything from 85-110 I'm very comfortable with with the 52* although 110 is at the very top end for how I play wedges. Taking enough off a PW to get it to 110 is sometimes harder to do, so that's where something like a 50/54/58 setup would be beneficial, but I don't really want to re-learn all those distances with two new wedges.

I have enough room in my bag for one more club, but I'm leaning towards getting something in the 20/21* range as I go from 18* hybrid to my 4 iron in whatever set I have. Taking too much off a hybrid has a tendency to go lefty on me.

G25 9.5* Ahina 70
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
Apex 3 iron 18* C-Taper
WITB Link
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
MD2 52/58C; Odyssey Blk TD #1W

#486 monkeynaut

monkeynaut

    I'm Gonna Live Forever! But first I need to stop this bl

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,216 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124830
  • Joined: 03/19/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1102

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

We've almost reached the stage where the 46 should just be called a 10 iron and the PW should be a 50.  

Stronger lofts are going nowhere.
Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW
Mizuno JPX 50*, Mizuno MPT-11 54*
Vokey SM4 60/10, Odyssey Black TD #2

#487 jwrogers

jwrogers

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5343
  • Joined: 08/21/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

View Postmonkeynaut, on 20 November 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

We've almost reached the stage where the 46 should just be called a 10 iron and the PW should be a 50.  

Stronger lofts are going nowhere.

Callaway already tried that with the Big Bertha 2004's and people hated it (the naming scheme, not the club- the club was pretty dang good.)

#488 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

View Postjwrogers, on 20 November 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postmonkeynaut, on 20 November 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

We've almost reached the stage where the 46 should just be called a 10 iron and the PW should be a 50.  

Stronger lofts are going nowhere.

Callaway already tried that with the Big Bertha 2004's and people hated it (the naming scheme, not the club- the club was pretty dang good.)

I remember those. They were like cheating. But the 10 iron didn't go over so well.

#489 psygolf

psygolf

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7429
  • Joined: 11/05/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

eerily similar to the 2013 ONOFF forged iron that is on tourspec...

#490 WhiZ

WhiZ

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87256
  • Joined: 07/02/2009
  • Location:North Vancouver, BC
  • Ebay ID:majorwhiz8gnd
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

Just curious what the 4 iron loft will be... I know the PW is 46 (one degree stronger that RazrX forged). Does the one degree continue down the line? The RazrX forged 4 iron is 24 so I'm assuming the 2013 Xforged will be 23?

Thanks

WhiZ


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#491 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Chicagoland, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 494

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

View Postpsygolf, on 21 November 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

eerily similar to the 2013 ONOFF forged iron that is on tourspec...

Holy cow, you're not kidding!

http://www.tourspecg...roducts_id=4644
G25 9.5* Ahina 70
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
Apex 3 iron 18* C-Taper
WITB Link
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
MD2 52/58C; Odyssey Blk TD #1W

#492 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

So then these will compare really well against the Titleist AP2 712??  I would think so from what I've read.

#493 kg92lefty

kg92lefty

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,762 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124960
  • Joined: 03/21/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 150

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

View Postgolfware, on 23 November 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

So then these will compare really well against the Titleist AP2 712??  I would think so from what I've read.

Yes, forged players cavity back.  The Callaway will be smaller at address.

#494 jwrogers

jwrogers

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5343
  • Joined: 08/21/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

View Posthayzooos, on 21 November 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

View Postpsygolf, on 21 November 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

eerily similar to the 2013 ONOFF forged iron that is on tourspec...

Holy cow, you're not kidding!

http://www.tourspecg...roducts_id=4644

I'll say again, the Macgregor MT forged irons had triangles in the back, too.   But that ONOFF (or whatever it's called) looks awful in the toe.   Looks like Callaway's got something really nice here.

#495 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

View Postkg92lefty, on 23 November 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

View Postgolfware, on 23 November 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

So then these will compare really well against the Titleist AP2 712??  I would think so from what I've read.

Yes, forged players cavity back.  The Callaway will be smaller at address.

Yup yup. Probably similar to that of the Razr X Forged, but much more pleasing lines.


#496 Sean2

Sean2

    Wait...what?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 15,509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 2858

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

View Postmonkeynaut, on 20 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Any word on a GW with these?  
I'm putting together my Christmas list and if there's nothing in these that comes after PW, then I'm pulling the trigger on a good deal.
I was just going to post this question myself. Harry have you heard whether you folks are going to include a gap wedge with this set?
You can't divide the swing,
into parts,
and still have a swing.
Ernest Jones

#497 Sean2

Sean2

    Wait...what?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 15,509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 2858

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

I saw a post that said the PW is 46º, is that definitive?

Does anyone know the difference between the PXi and the C-Taper?

Thanks!

Edited by Sean2, 23 November 2012 - 02:37 PM.

You can't divide the swing,
into parts,
and still have a swing.
Ernest Jones

#498 Jackjv21

Jackjv21

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208431
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

I can't stop coming back to this thread just to gawk. I think I'm addicted!!!  These are by far the most beautiful irons I have ever laid eyes on.  Now, what can I sell....

#499 JB lefty

JB lefty

    JB

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119043
  • Joined: 12/17/2010
  • Location:Australia
  • Ebay ID:cashdupjb
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

View Postgolfware, on 20 November 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

View Postjwrogers, on 20 November 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postmonkeynaut, on 20 November 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

We've almost reached the stage where the 46 should just be called a 10 iron and the PW should be a 50.  

Stronger lofts are going nowhere.

Callaway already tried that with the Big Bertha 2004's and people hated it (the naming scheme, not the club- the club was pretty dang good.)

I remember those. They were like cheating. But the 10 iron didn't go over so well.

I am so over companies jacking the lofts on the irons to sell ppl clubs under the guise they hit it further.  There really needs to be some formal standards to irons and lofts.   In a players iron/blade etc the pw should be 47, in a game improvement set 46.  Let face the current crop of 45 degree pw are really just nine irons re branded so the company can cash in on gap wedges and the like.
Optiforce 440 Matrix Black 7M3 X flex
X2Hot 5 wood with stock shaft (cannon)
Apex Pro 4-AW KBS Tour V X flex SS1
Callaway Jaws Wedges 56,60
One spot available any ideas?
Odyssey DF550 blade putter/ Pro v 1 ball

#500 hayzooos

hayzooos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,222 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51734
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
  • Location:Chicagoland, IL
  • Handicap:5-7
GolfWRX Likes : 494

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

View PostJB lefty, on 24 November 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

View Postgolfware, on 20 November 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

View Postjwrogers, on 20 November 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

View Postmonkeynaut, on 20 November 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

We've almost reached the stage where the 46 should just be called a 10 iron and the PW should be a 50.  

Stronger lofts are going nowhere.

Callaway already tried that with the Big Bertha 2004's and people hated it (the naming scheme, not the club- the club was pretty dang good.)

I remember those. They were like cheating. But the 10 iron didn't go over so well.

I am so over companies jacking the lofts on the irons to sell ppl clubs under the guise they hit it further.  There really needs to be some formal standards to irons and lofts.   In a players iron/blade etc the pw should be 47, in a game improvement set 46.  Let face the current crop of 45 degree pw are really just nine irons re branded so the company can cash in on gap wedges and the like.

Maybe yes, maybe no. If they're able to increase the launch of the iron without messing with the lofts (which is supposedly what TM did with their new irons) then I can see a valid justification for it. However, they're not really "cashing in" on the gap wedges etc when they're selling sets as 4-GW instead of 3-PW as days of old. It's still the same amount of clubs either way you slice it. Most of the SGI clubs I see are sold that way and have the lower lofts, where as more of the players CBs etc are still sold as 3-PW but retain reasonable lofts. I think a lot has changed (specifically about the ball) in the past 15 years that warrants changes to the makeup of clubs. We're not playing balata or wound balls anymore.

If you look at the launch characteristics of drivers now vs 15 years ago, you'll see what I mean. It's not just irons that have changed in this timeframe, it's really the way the entire game of golf is played.

The long and short of it is, I don't give a rip what the club says on the bottom, so long as I have my gaps covered.

G25 9.5* Ahina 70
XHP 15* Fuji Speeder VC 8.1
Diablo Edge Tour 18* AXE Fwy
Apex 3 iron 18* C-Taper
WITB Link
XHP 4-PW C-Taper
MD2 52/58C; Odyssey Blk TD #1W

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#501 jastroud

jastroud

    Don't tell Mom...

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5120
  • Joined: 08/14/2005
  • Location:Simpsonville, SC
  • Ebay ID:stroud72801
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

I will have to admit, those are some nice looking irons.  Nice job Callaway.

#502 Curlly311

Curlly311

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 209611
  • Joined: 11/01/2012
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

I am not sure if this was mentioned anywhere in the post, but is a 2 iron available in this set?

#503 Madball

Madball

    Under-Paid Club Tester

  • Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59
  • Joined: 04/18/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

when do these come out
TM SLDR 10.5 UST VTS Silver
TM Tour RBZ 4 wood Tour AD Di7
TaylorMade Proto Rescue 22*
Callaway Legacy Black KBS Tour
Mizuno MP T4 54* / 58*
Ping #5 TR Long Hosel

#504 JB lefty

JB lefty

    JB

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119043
  • Joined: 12/17/2010
  • Location:Australia
  • Ebay ID:cashdupjb
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

Soon we hope. They look great and I for one will be making a special trip to try these babies out.
Optiforce 440 Matrix Black 7M3 X flex
X2Hot 5 wood with stock shaft (cannon)
Apex Pro 4-AW KBS Tour V X flex SS1
Callaway Jaws Wedges 56,60
One spot available any ideas?
Odyssey DF550 blade putter/ Pro v 1 ball

#505 OR_GolfNut

OR_GolfNut

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130402
  • Joined: 06/09/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

View Postjavierruis, on 09 November 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

Hi Harry,

Would you happen to know why these irons are made out of 1025 carbon steel as opposed to the previous model being made out of 1020? Thanks!

They are 1025.

http://www.pga.com/g...-x-forged-irons


#506 jwrogers

jwrogers

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5343
  • Joined: 08/21/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

Trevor Immelman's bag. He just tweeted that he's testing these and likes 'em.  "Soft and forgiving."

https://pbs.twimg.co...EY_YS.jpg:large

#507 Bogey's Belly

Bogey's Belly

    Tour Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171707
  • Joined: 03/28/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Best looking irons in 2013, bar none!

#508 JB lefty

JB lefty

    JB

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119043
  • Joined: 12/17/2010
  • Location:Australia
  • Ebay ID:cashdupjb
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

These look great. I am that confident they are as good as the talk here I have just sold my Razr X forged irons and the proto's are now my gamers until these boys can be collected. One set of 3-pw with C-Tapers in s+ with new decade grips please.  Feel free to leave them under my tree please Santa.
Optiforce 440 Matrix Black 7M3 X flex
X2Hot 5 wood with stock shaft (cannon)
Apex Pro 4-AW KBS Tour V X flex SS1
Callaway Jaws Wedges 56,60
One spot available any ideas?
Odyssey DF550 blade putter/ Pro v 1 ball

#509 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

View Postjwrogers, on 01 December 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Trevor Immelman's bag.    He just tweeted that he's testing these and likes 'em.  "Soft and forgiving."

https://pbs.twimg.co...EY_YS.jpg:large

MAN!!  Those are some SHARP irons plus the utility iron. Wow. Hands down best looking iron of 2013 for me.

#510 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Is it my eyes, or do they look to have a very sweet sole grind on them??


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors