Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Golfshot for Galaxy S3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Birdies4Days

Birdies4Days

@iShootBirdies

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171102
  • Ebay ID:75_johnson
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Just switched to the Galaxy s3 from the iPhone 4 because I didn't want to wait the 5 weeks for the iphone5 and I've always wanted to try an android. I had golfshot on my iPhone and loved it so I was looking into buying it for my new phone. So my question is will my battery last an entire round of golf using this app. I was able to get a few rounds in with it on my iPhone so is it basically the same or not?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 buttuh

buttuh

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66596
  • Ebay ID:goonies2000
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

About the same.  Golfshot uses even less battery on my windows phone, even with tracking club distances after every shot.

#3 bhj83

bhj83

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180138
  • Handicap:9.0
  • Ebay ID:jamisonhp02
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

I can't speak for the iPhone but I've used my Galaxy S3 with GolfShot for 36 holes. I usually turn my data syncing off to help with battery but it would probably last 2 rounds anyways. I just don't need the extra distractions of emails while on the course anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors