Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Wilson Staff Iron Timeline


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 dhl28

dhl28

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25150
  • Joined: 02/07/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

Does anyone know a website that lists all Wilson Staff irons from the past? Like Ping iron history page.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 +Church

+Church

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147683
  • Joined: 11/20/2011
  • Location:Central Pennsylvania
  • Ebay ID:church717
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

Here's what 10 seconds on google got me.  Not as in depth as you're probably looking for though...
http://www.wilson.co...1FBE873AC00F043


#3 KjBowen

KjBowen

    I play all TAYLORMADE and I like it

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83695
  • Joined: 05/23/2009
  • Location:Rhode Island
  • Handicap:5.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1204

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

View Post+Church, on 17 October 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Here's what 10 seconds on google got me.  Not as in depth as you're probably looking for though...
http://www.wilson.co...1FBE873AC00F043


Why do some people always point out what 10 seconds on google or what a simple search can find..
If the OP went to google and others followed suit.. Golfwrx would not be the great forum it is.

Driver- Callaway FT Tour - 9.5 - Aldila VooDoo Stiff
Fairway - Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 - 14.5 Matrix  70
Hybrid - Taylormade RBZ - 19 - Matrix stiff
Driving Iron - Callaway X-Utility Prototype 21 - Project X 6.0
Irons - Taylormade r9 4-pw Tour Issue X100
Wedges - Taylormade ATV 52/58
Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Tom Slighter Custom
Bag - Ogio Grom
WITB - http://www.golfwrx.c...6#entry11941606

#4 coachemup

coachemup

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20316
  • Joined: 10/06/2006
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Go to ironfinder.com.  It lists them all the way back to 1946 I think.

#5 +Church

+Church

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147683
  • Joined: 11/20/2011
  • Location:Central Pennsylvania
  • Ebay ID:church717
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

View Postkjbowen, on 17 October 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

View Post+Church, on 17 October 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Here's what 10 seconds on google got me.  Not as in depth as you're probably looking for though...
http://www.wilson.co...1FBE873AC00F043


Why do some people always point out what 10 seconds on google or what a simple search can find..
If the OP went to google and others followed suit.. Golfwrx would not be the great forum it is.
I was just trying to help... Glad you were able to stay on topic.


#6 KjBowen

KjBowen

    I play all TAYLORMADE and I like it

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83695
  • Joined: 05/23/2009
  • Location:Rhode Island
  • Handicap:5.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1204

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

View Post+Church, on 17 October 2012 - 12:30 PM, said:

View Postkjbowen, on 17 October 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

View Post+Church, on 17 October 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

Here's what 10 seconds on google got me.  Not as in depth as you're probably looking for though...
http://www.wilson.co...1FBE873AC00F043


Why do some people always point out what 10 seconds on google or what a simple search can find..
If the OP went to google and others followed suit.. Golfwrx would not be the great forum it is.
I was just trying to help... Glad you were able to stay on topic.

So the 10 seconds on google comment was just simply bragging how fast your Internet browser is.. Cool. Is that a tour issue browser??

I love Wilson staff stuff. I would also love to see the time line. Maybe I will google it but I have a slower browser.. May take as much as 20 seconds. Hope I can wait it out lol
Driver- Callaway FT Tour - 9.5 - Aldila VooDoo Stiff
Fairway - Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 - 14.5 Matrix  70
Hybrid - Taylormade RBZ - 19 - Matrix stiff
Driving Iron - Callaway X-Utility Prototype 21 - Project X 6.0
Irons - Taylormade r9 4-pw Tour Issue X100
Wedges - Taylormade ATV 52/58
Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Tom Slighter Custom
Bag - Ogio Grom
WITB - http://www.golfwrx.c...6#entry11941606

#7 Willie Malay

Willie Malay

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183598
  • Joined: 05/29/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 460

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

Quit quoting video posts!! Now I have 4 of those damned things playing at once!!!

#8 dhl28

dhl28

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25150
  • Joined: 02/07/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Saw the wilson staff page but it just lists important landmarks in company's history. I will definitely check out iron finder.

#9 guisician

guisician

    basement space taker-upper

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 906 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 160425
  • Joined: 02/04/2012
  • Location:surrounded by Tillie
  • Handicap:17.4
  • Ebay ID:guisician61
GolfWRX Likes : 182

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

View Postdhl28, on 17 October 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Saw the wilson staff page but it just lists important landmarks in company's history. I will definitely check out iron finder.

View Postdhl28, on 17 October 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Saw the wilson staff page but it just lists important landmarks in company's history. I will definitely check out iron finder.

And once you're done checking out ironfinder.com, there's always this:

http://www.amazon.co...s=Wilson kaplan

Enjoy!
MODERN play set (12 pc.):
Yonex eZone 380 driver (10°), Callaway X2 Hot 2 (13°) & 4w (17°)
Miura HB4 4h (23°), Callaway Steelhead 6h (29°)
Royal Collection Tour VS irons (7-PW)
Edel TRP SW (54°), Cleveland CG15 LW (64°)
Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach putter
--------
HICKORY play set (7 pc.):
Jack White JWX Model D brassie & spoon, Mills BSD1 aluminium cleek
Tom Stewart mashie, Tom Morris mashie niblick
Tom Stewart niblick, Spalding HB putter




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors