Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Luke Donald leaving Mizuno??

223 replies to this topic

#61 kellygreen

kellygreen

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126874
GolfWRX Likes : 1202

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

View Postron lefthanded holmes, on 17 October 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

Taylor Made stands little to gain by taking Donald away from Mizuno.

i would of thought it would of been a good move from TM to sign one of the best players in the world,he's known for been one of the best iron players so why not have him on board

Because he does nothing to increase the visibility of the brand among the customers (the general recreational golfing population) that TMAG is trying to bring---and hold to---its product.

Former World Number one or not, the typical casual golfer wouldn't be able to pick Luke Donald out of line-up.   Luke Donald is the kind of player that only a very serious player and someone who follows the Tour closely would recognize....or feel any interest in what equipment he plays.

Which is PRECISELY the kind of player that a Mizuno or a Titleist would be looking to bring to their brand.

If this were a rumor, that it was Titleist that was trying to win Donald away from Mizuno...I'd take it seriously.

But Taylor Made?  No.

Mizuno and TMAG are fishing at different depths and at opposite ends of the golf equipment market.

PIng G25 8.5/Fuji MS 7.2 TS X
Ping Rapture 13*/Fuji MS 7.2 TS X
Ping G25 19*/Fuji MS 7.2 TS X
Ping S55 (3-PW)/ PX 6.5
Ping Tour Gorge 54* and 60*
Odyssey 2-ball Versa, 34"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#62 BlkNGld

BlkNGld

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7518
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

IF he were to leave Miz and IF McIlroy were to leave Titleist, it seems that he and Titleist would be a good fit.

#63 kellygreen

kellygreen

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

View PostBlkNGld, on 17 October 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

IF he were to leave Miz and IF McIlroy were to leave Titleist, it seems that he and Titleist would be a good fit.

Agreed.
Ping S55 (3-PW)/ PX 6.5

#64 irlgolf56

irlgolf56

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149169
GolfWRX Likes : 127

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 12:50 PM, said:

i would of thought it would of been a good move from TM to sign one of the best players in the world,he's known for been one of the best iron players so why not have him on board

Because he does nothing to increase the visibility of the brand among the customers (the general recreational golfing population) that TMAG is trying to bring---and hold to---its product.

Former World Number one or not, the typical casual golfer wouldn't be able to pick Luke Donald out of line-up.   Luke Donald is the kind of player that only a very serious player and someone who follows the Tour closely would recognize....or feel any interest in what equipment he plays.

Which is PRECISELY the kind of player that a Mizuno or a Titleist would be looking to bring to their brand.

If this were a rumor, that it was Titleist that was trying to win Donald away from Mizuno...I'd take it seriously.

But Taylor Made?  No.

Mizuno and TMAG are fishing at different depths and at opposite ends of the golf equipment market.

What makes Donald any less recognisable than the likes of Justin Rose, D Johnson, Sergio Garcia etc. currently on the taylormade staff? I do worry for the "general golfing population" if they can't pick Luke Donald out of a line-up..

#65 kellygreen

kellygreen

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

View Postirlgolf56, on 17 October 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

But Taylor Made?  No.

What makes Donald any less recognisable than the likes of Justin Rose, D Johnson, Sergio Garcia etc. currently on the taylormade staff? I do worry for the "general golfing population" if they can't pick Luke Donald out of a line-up..

In a word.

All these players have star power.  Either here in the US...or over in Europe.

Luke Donald does not.  Especially here in the US....and I'm betting not much in Europe, outside of the UK.

...and do you really think that the guy who plays golf 3 times a season...and tunes in to watch professional golf only during the Majors is going to know (or care) who Luke Donald is?

Doubt it.

Ping S55 (3-PW)/ PX 6.5

#66 Badgergolfer2

Badgergolfer2

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 190300
GolfWRX Likes : 117

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

But Taylor Made?  No.

This.  Theres plenty of TM staffers who are pretty boring.  Even more so than Donald.

#67 hogans71

hogans71

Ain't no change in the weather, ain't no changes in me

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45116
GolfWRX Likes : 1341

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

But Taylor Made?  No.

In a word.

Luke Donald does not.  Especially here in the US....and I'm betting not much in Europe, outside of the UK.

...and do you really think that the guy who plays golf 3 times a season...and tunes in to watch professional golf only during the Majors is going to know (or care) who Luke Donald is?

Doubt it.

I find it laughable that you feel any of those on TM's payroll have such an abundance of "star power" over LD...

Thank goodness you can not only speak on LD's popularity here in the states but the entire European continent...

#68 kellygreen

kellygreen

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostGaijin_Golfer, on 17 October 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

This.  Theres plenty of TM staffers who are pretty boring.  Even more so than Donald.

Boring....to YOU.

Not boring to the customers that TM is trying to attract to their brand.

Which is my point.  Endorsements aren't about simply having the best players to represent your brand.  It is about the players who will appeal to those customers---and to whom those customers will want to identify with----you wish to buy your product.

Taylor Made's brand strategy is RADICALLY different from that of Mizuno.   The very thing that makes Luke Donald a very valuable "brand ambassador" to Mizuno (and its strategy) makes him a kind of "meh" addition to Taylor Mades.

He's not going to be a highly recognizable face to the younger, casual golfer in the US like a Dustin Johson...or the that same golfer in Europe like a Justin Rose or a Sergio Garcia.
Ping S55 (3-PW)/ PX 6.5

#69 kellygreen

kellygreen

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

View Posthogans71, on 17 October 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

I find it laughable that you feel any of those on TM's payroll have such an abundance of "star power" over LD...

Thank goodness you can not only speak on LD's popularity here in the states but the entire European continent...

I'm sorry that you find it "laughable".

But Taylor Made---and more importantly Taylor Made's MONEY----doesn't seem to agree.

This isn't about golf...this is about BRANDING....and Luke Donald doesn't fit the TM brand or the type of customer that TM is trying to attract.
Ping S55 (3-PW)/ PX 6.5

#70 Jamboy72

Jamboy72

Powered by the old school

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51683
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 643

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

Maybe I missed something, but has there been a press release or anything??? Or did someone just toss an idea out there...like Rory's been offered partial ownership of Titleist if he stays...???

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#71 hogans71

hogans71

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

View Posthogans71, on 17 October 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

I'm sorry that you find it "laughable".

But Taylor Made---and more importantly Taylor Made's MONEY----doesn't seem to agree.

This isn't about golf...this is about BRANDING....and Luke Donald doesn't fit the TM brand or the type of customer that TM is trying to attract.

You, of course, missed the point...

I don't disagree that LD does not necessarily fit the TM "image" but to suggest ANY of those three you mentioned somehow encompass "star power" any more then LD does is, indeed, laughable...

No need to apologize...

#72 Ajit

Ajit

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97941
GolfWRX Likes : 163

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

But Taylor Made?  No.

In a word.

Doubt it.

Please tell me on what planet Justin Rose has more star power than Luke Donald. How about Jason Day? Or Peter Hanson or Martin Laird. Or pretty much any of the other 67 players that TM sponsors with the exception of Sergio and possibly Dustin Johnson.

You don't think there's any possibilty that someone at TM this summer thought "hmmm we sponsor a shed load of players and none of them are anywhere near being the world's best (Justin Rose's recent performances not withstanding). Maybe we should try and get someone else in?"

#73 kellygreen

kellygreen

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

View Posthogans71, on 17 October 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

I don't disagree that LD does not necessarily fit the TM "image" but to suggest ANY of those three you mentioned somehow encompass "star power" any more then LD does is, indeed, laughable...

No need to apologize...

I didn't miss your point...you missed mine.

The issue---for branding---isn't GENERAL star power...but star power to the segment of the marke that the company is trying to appeal to.

To this soon-to-be 45 year-old,  Rickie Fowler has all the "star power" of a disposable lighter.  But to schoolkid golf fans....WHOLE other story.

Plus the fact that the European market (and who are considered stars) is very different than in the US.   Pick up a British golf magazine and you'll see ten references and articles to people like Lee Westwood, Justin Rose, Sergio Garcia and Luke Donald...for every one mention of guys like DJ.
Ping S55 (3-PW)/ PX 6.5

#74 Birdman of Alcatraz

Birdman of Alcatraz

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8234
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

View Postgoplutus, on 16 October 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

He's played Mizuno since, essentially, birth. This would be an extremely odd move, especially as it doesn't coincide with him being #1 in the world.  He sells irons, and that's what Mizuno does best. Would be an odd fit for most other OEMs given the focus on distance with the driver.
No he didn't. He flirted with Ping as a kid for a while. Also played Hogans for a while as a Pro. I hope he stays Mizuno.

#75 Vindog

Vindog

Cuddly as a cactus, charming as an eel

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,771 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131959
GolfWRX Likes : 2416

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

Taylor Made's brand strategy is RADICALLY different from that of Mizuno.   The very thing that makes Luke Donald a very valuable "brand ambassador" to Mizuno (and its strategy) makes him a kind of "meh" addition to Taylor Mades.

I'm going to have to agree with this, even though that wouldn't stop TM from trying to get him, of course.

run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

#76 kellygreen

kellygreen

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,380 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

View PostVindog, on 17 October 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

I'm going to have to agree with this, even though that wouldn't stop TM from trying to get him, of course.

Sure...sometimes companies do things simply because they can.   I'm not ruling that out, but it would still be a move that makes little sense to me.

TM and Mizuno are at opposite ends of the golfing universe from one another.
Ping S55 (3-PW)/ PX 6.5

#77 goplutus

goplutus

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85097
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

View PostBirdman of Alcatraz, on 17 October 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

View Postgoplutus, on 16 October 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

He's played Mizuno since, essentially, birth. This would be an extremely odd move, especially as it doesn't coincide with him being #1 in the world.  He sells irons, and that's what Mizuno does best. Would be an odd fit for most other OEMs given the focus on distance with the driver.
No he didn't. He flirted with Ping as a kid for a while. Also played Hogans for a while as a Pro. I hope he stays Mizuno.

Doesn't mean he's never played another brand...played mizuno as an am, got money from someone else his first 3 years as pro, and been w/ mizuno since 2004

#78 Ajit

Ajit

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97941
GolfWRX Likes : 163

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

No need to apologize...

The issue---for branding---isn't GENERAL star power...but star power to the segment of the marke that the company is trying to appeal to.

To this soon-to-be 45 year-old,  Rickie Fowler has all the "star power" of a disposable lighter.  But to schoolkid golf fans....WHOLE other story.

Plus the fact that the European market (and who are considered stars) is very different than in the US.   Pick up a British golf magazine and you'll see ten references and articles to people like Lee Westwood, Justin Rose, Sergio Garcia and Luke Donald...for every one mention of guys like DJ.

What and you honestly believe there is anyone bigger in European golf right now than Luke Donald who isn't called Rory Mcilroy?

#79 danielpgafrancis

danielpgafrancis

PGA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9914
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

View PostVindog, on 16 October 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

It's the supporting evidence in the OP that really has me glued to this thread.

View PostIllest, on 16 October 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

I don't see how it would make sense for Mizuno to just let him walk. I also agree with Vindog on this one...its definitely the Bigfoot like proof that the OP used that's keepin my eyes glued to this thread

View PostHAWKEYE77, on 16 October 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

View Postdanielpgafrancis, on 16 October 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

I've heard that Luke Donald's contract with Mizuno is up at the end of the year and that it won't be renewed for 2013.

Has anyone else heard the same or does anyone know different?

Heard it from where, EXACTLY?
Ok kids, no need for the sarcasm! I was asking the question, NOT stating a fact.
My Nike rep told me that Luke was leaving Mizuno, because they simply cannot afford him (I don't know where he heard it and I don't know about any other costly staffers).
So, my QUESTION is: does anybody know if Luke Donald is leaving Mizuno next year?
T'Made SLDR 430 TP Driver
Nike VR Pro LE 3-wood
T'Made TP Rescue 19
Nike VR Pro Satin Blades 3-PW
"Oven" Method 001 PC Putter
Nike VR Pro Raw 53 & 58

#80 Vindog

Vindog

• Advanced Members
  • 12,771 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

View Postdanielpgafrancis, on 17 October 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

Ok kids, no need for the sarcasm! I was asking the question, NOT stating a fact.
My Nike rep told me that Luke was leaving Mizuno, because they simply cannot afford him (I don't know where he heard it and I don't know about any other costly staffers).
So, my QUESTION is: does anybody know if Luke Donald is leaving Mizuno next year?

So what you're saying is...he's going to Nike.

Rory and Luke are colluding.  I wonder how Tiger feels about this interloper?

Edited by Vindog, 17 October 2012 - 02:51 PM.

shovel-ier shovels
a hideous grip

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#81 hogans71

hogans71

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

View Postkellygreen, on 17 October 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

No need to apologize...

And what segment of the market does Charlie Wi appeal to? Mike Weir? Troy Matteson? Verplank? Sean O 'Hair? Or any of the dozens of others they have on their roster?

The fact remains that while hardcore golf fans may feel as if he doesn't fit the TM "mold", he is just as if not more recognizable than any current player under contract with them. And without a doubt, would be considered a bonus IF he was to make the move- seeing as the FIRST GUY listed on their player portion of the website is  Justin Leonard...

And thanks for making my European argument for me...

Edited by hogans71, 17 October 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#82 danielpgafrancis

danielpgafrancis

PGA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostVindog, on 17 October 2012 - 02:49 PM, said:

View Postdanielpgafrancis, on 17 October 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

So what you're saying is...he's going to Nike.

Rory and Luke are colluding.  I wonder how Tiger feels about this interloper?
No. My post didn't state anything of the sort. It appears you've assumed this because my Nike rep gave me this information.
My Nike rep made no suggestion that Luke was going to Nike.
Nike VR Pro LE 3-wood
T'Made TP Rescue 19
Nike VR Pro Raw 53 & 58

#83 irlgolf56

irlgolf56

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149169
GolfWRX Likes : 127

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Luke Donald wouldn't be a big sports star in the US, that's probably accurate. I can also kind of understand the argument that he isn't the type of player Taylormade want.

But none of the Talyormade staff would be any "bigger" than Luke right now. If people can't pick Donald out of a line-up, I would be very surprised if they could pick out any of the Taylormade staff.

I'd even go so far as to say that LD is a bigger name than anyone Taylormade have at the moment.

Edited by irlgolf56, 17 October 2012 - 03:32 PM.

#84 danielpgafrancis

danielpgafrancis

PGA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Just to clarify, before anybody else snaps about the OP (me) 'trolling' or starting a rumour with no evidence and "Stop this thread now!" etc etc

I posted the title "Luke Donald leaving Mizuno??", as I thought it would be noticed and a discussion could take place whereby my question could be answered by someone who may have some insider knowledge on the subject.

Sorry to those of you who saw the question marks at the end of my post's title and still (stupidly!) thought I was stating a fact, then decided to have a swipe at me.
Nike VR Pro LE 3-wood
T'Made TP Rescue 19
Nike VR Pro Raw 53 & 58

#85 Vindog

Vindog

• Advanced Members
  • 12,771 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

View Postirlgolf56, on 17 October 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

Luke Donald wouldn't be a big sports star in the US, that's probably accurate. I can also kind of understand the argument that he isn't the type of player Taylormade want.

But none of the Talyormade staff would be any "bigger" than Luke right now. If people can't pick Donald out of a line-up, I would be very surprised if they could pick out any of the Taylormade staff.

I'd even go so far as to say that LD is a bigger name than anyone Taylormade have at the moment.

I agree for the most part.  There's no question TM would love to have him, and like I said earlier, even with 0 majors he'd be arguably the best player on their staff.

I'm just not sure you could throw him on a Dick's/TaylorMade commercial like you can with some of the others.  You never know, though.  He could be a natural in front of the camera, leading to afuture career in commentary.  Then 25 years from now, people can complain about his commentary and ask "how many Major s did he win.

I say Sergio is the biggest "name" that they have right now..  Not the best player, but the biggest name

Edited by Vindog, 17 October 2012 - 03:45 PM.

shovel-ier shovels
a hideous grip

#86 Vindog

Vindog

• Advanced Members
  • 12,771 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

View Postdanielpgafrancis, on 17 October 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

Just to clarify, before anybody else snaps about the OP (me) 'trolling' or starting a rumour with no evidence and "Stop this thread now!" etc etc

I posted the title "Luke Donald leaving Mizuno??", as I thought it would be noticed and a discussion could take place whereby my question could be answered by someone who may have some insider knowledge on the subject.

Sorry to those of you who saw the question marks at the end of my post's title and still (stupidly!) thought I was stating a fact, then decided to have a swipe at me.

Honestly, don't take it personally.  If it weren't for the sarcasm in this thread it would be dead in the water.  Also...these types of threads come up often late in the year, so bear with us if we have some fun.

Nobody is holding it against you :drinks:

Edited by Vindog, 17 October 2012 - 03:42 PM.

shovel-ier shovels
a hideous grip

#87 bunter101

bunter101

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47370
GolfWRX Likes : 266

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

I see a top 5 carousel...

Rors to Nike.
Luuuuke to Titleist.
Tiger to TMAG.

Honestly, I don't see Luke at TM. Being the face of Adams though is a different story....

#88 danielpgafrancis

danielpgafrancis

PGA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

View Postaceyducey, on 16 October 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

LEE WESTWOOD LEAVING PLAYING RIGHT HANDED!!!

It's fun to make up rumors!

I opened the thread hoping for a little more evidence...
If youre suggesting I 'made up' a rumour, I disagree.
I simply stated that I'd heard this information (or 'rumour') and ASKED if anyone had heard about it or knew different.
Sorry to disappoint you, on the evidence front, but I was asking about it, not stating it as fact.
I was hoping for the thread to develop to the point where we all had a definitive answer.
Nike VR Pro LE 3-wood
T'Made TP Rescue 19
Nike VR Pro Raw 53 & 58

#89 Snufles

Snufles

Hugz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,634 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114858
GolfWRX Likes : 275

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

I can not see him changing to another putter.

#90 imakaveli

imakaveli

Ma-nas-se-ro. Got it? ;)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131351
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1717

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

How about Puma and wearing flat brim visors?

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors