Threads / replies you will never see on GolfWRX
Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:04 AM
Edited by teeman2116, 22 November 2012 - 10:07 AM.
Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:53 PM
We Played Pine Valley and Augusta last week, greens were slow and pace was slow so kind of a waste of time,over rated we thought
I am finding I play much better with players talking while I swing
Everyone loves my silver dollar ball marker
Why would anyone buy clubs online?
Carts are not that heavy so I always take them across the greens, it speeds up play too
Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:40 PM
always aim where the ball goes.
Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:20 PM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:39 AM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:07 AM
Callaway RAZR X Black17* Speeda 757
Callaway RAZR X Black 21* Speeda 757
Mizuno MP 59 3-PW
Callaway X-Forged C-MD 52 'n 56 "best EVER! wedges"
Dave Whitlam Anser prototype
Titleist ProV1 X
Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:58 PM
From a recent thread..
I really Like John Dalys mullet. He makes me want to drink beer, eat twinkies and wear LoudMouth gear.
Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:05 PM
2) "Why cant he teach his kids the game on Saturday"
3) "That guy in the cut-off sleeve t shirt was freaking awesome"
4) "Dude, it really doesn't matter what ball I play"
5) Wow, this guy just took 7 practice swings and I think he might really have something there!
6) 90% air....wish there more trees on this course
7) "is this whole dress code thing ruining golf?"
8) "Whats this fitting thing your talking about?"
9) " Hey I'm past the ladies tee, aint I!"
10) " nothing wrong with youre grammer or spelling..cause I gots it"
A few from my wife.
Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:42 PM
I listen to Michael Breed recordings before bed - he's very calming
This new "made for" shaft is clearly superior to my flowerband Diamana Whiteboard 83x5ct
I looked good in my skinny jeans today at the club...
Edited by ricar1610, 14 January 2013 - 11:52 PM.