Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Winter Cart Cover...

Anybody have this one?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jbird33

Jbird33

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 154081
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

http://www.championcartenclosures.com/

Just wondering if anybody had any feedback on this cart cover.  With fall on our doorstep and winter on the way, it's not too early to think about a new one.  Been relying on buddies with them and they are pretty nice, especially if you throw in the coleman cupholder heater.  Problems I have noticed with others is ill fitment, poor quality materials, (mostly centered around zippers) and with some ingress/egress is easier than others.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Jbird33

Jbird33

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 154081
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:26 AM

Anyone?

#3 DJR10

DJR10

Weekend Hack!

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102611
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

I have the cheep one thats like 79.00 and then have the one for the clubs here

http://www.golfcartt..._protectors.htm

I know some of the guys with the really good ones, they seem to like it. They leave it on all year because its a pain to put on. The one thing i would like to get is the things that go on the bottom and top of the windshield that seems to be the big peoblem with the cheep ones.

Edited by DJR10, 13 November 2012 - 12:05 PM.

BB Alpha
Ping G15 / Wilson 2 iron.
Callaway prototype 3-W rifle 6.0
Edel DVR 52/56/60 KBS
Edel

#4 Truman

Truman

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 404 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119361
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Make sure you get one designed for the cart you use.  I recently purchased one for a Club Car Precedent on Amazon for $200.  Fit's great and has the best design I've seen for bag access.

#5 highdraw69

highdraw69

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22243
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

the combination of a cart cover and a coleman heater is deadly...the noxious fumes build up fast! also, one thing to note...on carts that have GPS, a cover can be very problematic because of the little antenna for the GPS; good luck finding the right one for your situation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors