Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

The St. Louis Cardinals are painful to watch. Please cry and moan with me...

95 replies to this topic

#31 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83757
  • Ebay ID:Pudgelewis
GolfWRX Likes : 174

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

View Postmasyankees, on 18 September 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

View PostPudgelewis, on 17 September 2012 - 11:57 PM, said:

View Postmasyankees, on 17 September 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

Your pain entertains me. Thank you.

You're welcome!  Please tell me you're NOT a Yankees fan?

I am.

And just to clarify, I don't actively root against the Cards or anything. I only actively root against the Red Sox and whoever is currently posing problems for us (stupid Orioles). But I think its funny that you posted a topic looking for pity and you got none.

You know all about being hated for winning then.  Guess I should've PM'd you before starting my thread, huh? :D

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 masyankees

masyankees

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138903
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

View PostPudgelewis, on 18 September 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

You know all about being hated for winning then.  Guess I should've PM'd you before starting my thread, huh? :D

Yeah, everyone is jealous all the time. And they try to disguise it as hatred :D

#33 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

View PostSilverBullets, on 18 September 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

View PostPudgelewis, on 17 September 2012 - 11:46 PM, said:

View PostSilverBullets, on 17 September 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

As a Reds fan, I don't feel remotely bad for the cards... In fact I love it....

Hopefully Johnny 'The Karate Kid' (ask Jason Larue what that means) Cueto will get his stuff together for playoffs and Latos will hold as a solid #2... Otherwise the reds may make a quick exit.

Classsssy Reds fan you are!  Some crybaby kicks people in the back, head, wherever and it's a big joke.  Poor baby was backed up against A NET and feels it was his only recourse.  ONLY reason I dislike the Reds.  I even like Brandon Phillips.  One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.  And then to top it off, he gets effectively a ONE game suspension.  For that reason alone, I'm hoping for a sweep from whoever gets them in the Division Series.

I'm glad my post is entertaining to some.  And yes, the Cards have a pretty good crop of guys coming up.  Hope they can live up to their potential.  Especially Miller and Tavares.  Miller has looked pretty good so far, and I'm hoping Tavares gets a look now that their season is over.

And Chief Illiniwek, I think you probably win the award for biggest Renteria fan.  Didn't he CHOOSE the Red Sox after they beat us in the '04 WS?  Seems like I remember hearing some uproar about him going there.

haha i think you took it a little too serious there my friend.  I mean to his credit, he was being slammed against the wall/netting... still no real excuse to get all Ninja on LaRue and Carpenter though.  I think Carpenter said it best when he just asked the media where Cueto learned how to fight.

Given it's been over 2 years since the brawl, its hard to not laugh at the ridiculousness of Cueto kicking for his life.  I mean c'mon, watch the tape again, its shocking and somewhat funny. I was watching it thinking WTF IS HE DOING???  With that said, Jason Larue was one of favorite all-time ball players and to see his career end essentially because of that fight was disheartening.  Larue was with the Reds for much of my time in HS and college.  He became a legend among my friends and I, not for his bat or glove work behind the plate, but his attitude towards the game.  Plus the dude rocked some awesome mustaches.

I will say I like how the brawl sparked a mini rivalry between the Reds and Cards.  Fans are certainly excited when the Cards come to Cincy.  For years, the only excitement Reds fans got was the angst as Grif was running the bases, hoping his hamstring wouldnt explode again.

Haha. Probably did.  Guy just rubs me the wrong way ever since, and him having a great year doesn't help.  I guess when I see/hear about someone being trampled to death up against a waist-high padded wall and net I may change my thinking a bit.  Still can't see kicking anyone with metal spikes who isn't trying to intentionally hurt you.  

And yes, the brawl and the Reds being so good has made for a nice rivalry.  Was a shame about LaRue and I think I'd forgotten he played for the Reds for so long.  Seems like I do remember a walk-off home run that broke my heart several years ago, though.

Sorry for "going off".  Like I said, it still gets my blood boiling.

Edited by Pudgelewis, 18 September 2012 - 05:26 PM.

#34 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

View Posthebron1427, on 16 September 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

As a braves fan, the cardinals can enjoy the sinking feeling of sucking your way out of the playoffs. This is what you did to us last year. No, I dont feel bad for Eva longoria when Tony Parker cheated. Do it to someone else, it'll happen to you.

Of course, I can't really comment on how terrible the braves were.....

Hold up! Tony Parker cheated on Eva Longoria?  

And just like its the Cards fault this year, pretty sure you should be blaming your team for choking instead of the Cards for winning.  They did it to themselves.  Let me just recommend you post your pain on a Braves site next time.  Doesn't look like you'd get much sympathy here. :)

#35 ahopkins13

ahopkins13

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 191924
  • Ebay ID:hopkinschevelle
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

No sympathy from a Rangers fan here!

#36 KyleGD

KyleGD

Advanced

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113965
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

Ha! I'm a Mariners fan as well so it is hard to feel TOO bad for you. However, the Cards are definiely a more talented ball club than their record would suggest, so I understand your frustration. A guy in the office here is a huge Cards fan and it's a daily ritual for us to discuss their place in the standings. The schedule is looking good for the rest of the season and they should beat up on some inferior teams and make the postseason so keep hope alive! Also, please trade Allen Craig to the Mariners for pennies on the dollar, thanks.

#37 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostKyleGD, on 20 September 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

Ha! I'm a Mariners fan as well so it is hard to feel TOO bad for you. However, the Cards are definiely a more talented ball club than their record would suggest, so I understand your frustration. A guy in the office here is a huge Cards fan and it's a daily ritual for us to discuss their place in the standings. The schedule is looking good for the rest of the season and they should beat up on some inferior teams and make the postseason so keep hope alive! Also, please trade Allen Craig to the Mariners for pennies on the dollar, thanks.

Yeah, underperformed is a fitting term.  Tell your buddy i feel his pain.

You Mariners fans certainly have had it rough.  Think we'll keep Craig unless your idea of pennies on the dollar is King Felix.  I remember hearing talks of trading Craig for him around the deadline (don't think they were serious talks, just people speculating about it).

#38 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 495

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

On a happy note, Reds cliched the playoffs today and should clinch the division in the next day or two
XHot 10.5 Diamana S+ 62x5ct X Stiff
Titleist 910F 19*
Titleist 712 AP2 TT S400
Titleist Vokey 200 Series 48*
Titleist Vokey SM 54*/58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - CS

#39 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

View PostSilverBullets, on 20 September 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

On a happy note, Reds cliched the playoffs today and should clinch the division in the next day or two

Good! So now they can just lay down that last series, right?

#40 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostPudgelewis, on 20 September 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostSilverBullets, on 20 September 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

Good! So now they can just lay down that last series, right?

Haha they have been playing some scrubs laitly that's for sure

Titleist 910F 19*
Titleist 712 AP2 TT S400

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#41 JLTD63

JLTD63

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70526
GolfWRX Likes : 110

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

Try being a Red Sox fan.  We've have some good times, but the past 12 months have been one gigantic soap opera with the lovely diversion of sub .500 suck-a** baseball.

#42 rustyputterguy

rustyputterguy

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13018
GolfWRX Likes : 123

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

If your team has won a World Series in the last decade, you should not be allowed to whine about your teams performance.
Cardinal fans and Red Sox fans have each seen their teams win twice in the last decade... I think that's right?
Just stop. No one feels bad for you.
Cardinal fans should still be trying to get over the hangover from an unexpected championship last year.
:)
Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5
Titleist 909F3 15.5
Nike VR-S Covert Tour #3
Mizuno MP-59
Miura Black Wedge Series 52,56,60
Bettinardi Kuchar Model 2

#43 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

Takin' dumps and shakin' rumps

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1530
  • Handicap:+0.9
  • Ebay ID:tumbo79
GolfWRX Likes : 131

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

That game today against the Cubs was brutal to watch, why do you not put your red hot closer in the 9th in a 2 run game thats borderline must win is beyond me...

They are just maddening at times to watch all season.  Win 5 games with a total run differential of +50, then lose 8 straight 1 run games.  Bright spots on the season though, to where if they don't make it in (I still feel good about the Wildcard and hoping Washington and the Reds give some big names some rest towards the end of the year), they have something to build on for next year.  Holliday and Molina both have been having very good years, got Beltran for another year, I'm loving the Boggs/Motte combo, Miller looked good today, I'm loving Kelly out of the pen, lots of goods have come out of the year even if they don't make it.  

But I still have faith. 12 in 12!!!!!
Stuff n' things....
2014 Silo Ridge Club Champion

#44 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

And sorry guys, we're just used to winning.

Only the Yankee fans really know that feeling...
Stuff n' things....

#45 DaSportsGuy

DaSportsGuy

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119432
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Trying being an Indians fan...:(

#46 Onewaggle

Onewaggle

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178862
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostJ&#045;Tizzle, on 21 September 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

And sorry guys, we're just used to winning.

Only the Yankee fans really know that feeling...

And used to the agony of the last month of the season!  Will they/won't they/will they/won't they!

I wish they'd play a little better earlier in the season, lock up the wildcard or pennant early.

#47 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostJ&#045;Tizzle, on 21 September 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

That game today against the Cubs was brutal to watch, why do you not put your red hot closer in the 9th in a 2 run game thats borderline must win is beyond me...

They are just maddening at times to watch all season.  Win 5 games with a total run differential of +50, then lose 8 straight 1 run games.  Bright spots on the season though, to where if they don't make it in (I still feel good about the Wildcard and hoping Washington and the Reds give some big names some rest towards the end of the year), they have something to build on for next year.  Holliday and Molina both have been having very good years, got Beltran for another year, I'm loving the Boggs/Motte combo, Miller looked good today, I'm loving Kelly out of the pen, lots of goods have come out of the year even if they don't make it.  

Your second paragraph is a good summary!

Today's game was brutal like so many others have been.  Motte and Boggs were unavailable because they've been used so heavily the last week or they definitely would've been in there.  Was so good to see Carp out there today and pitch pretty well.  He's the kind of on-field leader it seems like we haven't had much this season.  Just wish Salas could've nailed down the W for him.

As for the playoffs, I'd like to think they're still in good shape, but games like today's are what make me think twice.  You've simply gotta beat the weaker teams, and ESPECIALLY when you've got a 2-run lead with 2 outs and nobody on base in the 9th.

The Reds and Nats may give us a bit of a reprieve with setting up their rotation, but honestly I hope they play us hard.  They owe it to the other teams out there.  The Cards wouldn't have even made it in last year if the Phillies had laid down like the Yankees did against the Rays.

Should be interesting.  I'm just afraid it'll be a little more interesting than I like.

Edited by Pudgelewis, 21 September 2012 - 09:51 PM.

#48 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostPudgelewis, on 21 September 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

View PostJ&#045;Tizzle, on 21 September 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Your second paragraph is a good summary!

Today's game was brutal like so many others have been.  Motte and Boggs were unavailable because they've been used so heavily the last week or they definitely would've been in there.  Was so good to see Carp out there today and pitch pretty well.  He's the kind of on-field leader it seems like we haven't had much this season.  Just wish Salas could've nailed down the W for him.

As for the playoffs, I'd like to think they're still in good shape, but games like today's are what make me think twice.  You've simply gotta beat the weaker teams, and ESPECIALLY when you've got a 2-run lead with 2 outs and nobody on base in the 9th.

The Reds and Nats may give us a bit of a reprieve with setting up their rotation, but honestly I hope they play us hard.  They owe it to the other teams out there.  The Cards wouldn't have even made it in last year if the Phillies had laid down like the Yankees did against the Rays.

Should be interesting.  I'm just afraid it'll be a little more interesting than I like.

I think with the exception of the reds lining up their pitching the playoffs, they won't be resting many guys for that last series or two.  They have been using the deep bench the last couple of weeks and have been giving regular guys days off.  I would expect to see the reds ramping guys back up so they are in a groove come playoff time.
Titleist 910F 19*
Titleist 712 AP2 TT S400

#49 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

View PostSilverBullets, on 21 September 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

I think with the exception of the reds lining up their pitching the playoffs, they won't be resting many guys for that last series or two.  They have been using the deep bench the last couple of weeks and have been giving regular guys days off.  I would expect to see the reds ramping guys back up so they are in a groove come playoff time.

I'm sure they wouldn't "mail it in" anyways, but especially not against a division rival fighting for the playoffs.  I really respected Philadelphia last season for giving it their best shot against Atlanta even though it wouldn't improve their spot any.  I also remember watching that Yanks/Rays game the last night of the regular season and noticing I didn't know anybody playing for the Yankees when the Rays were scrapping to get in.  It would be hypocritical of me to want the Reds to lay down for us just because it may help.

#50 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

Today's game was the exact opposite of yesterday.  All game long they look like lost sheep and pull it out at the end.  Just hope Yadi isn't hurt too bad!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#51 hammy1983

hammy1983

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114916
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:16 AM

I'm a bloody Jay's fan.  We've had more tommy john surgeries than wins!  In a division with the yanks, red sox and tampa our chance of making the post season is a dream at best.  Our biggest headline this year is our homophobic player and our “star” pitcher crapping the bed.  Throw in the countless amounts of injuries, The mediocre attendance and our GM who is in lala land and a team that had hope... now has none for a few years to come!  I’d rather rub jalapeno peppers in my eyes than watch another jays game this year.

Edited by hammy1983, 24 September 2012 - 07:17 AM.

#52 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

View Posthammy1983, on 24 September 2012 - 07:16 AM, said:

I'm a bloody Jay's fan.  We've had more tommy john surgeries than wins!  In a division with the yanks, red sox and tampa our chance of making the post season is a dream at best.  Our biggest headline this year is our homophobic player and our “star” pitcher crapping the bed.  Throw in the countless amounts of injuries, The mediocre attendance and our GM who is in lala land and a team that had hope... now has none for a few years to come!  I’d rather rub jalapeno peppers in my eyes than watch another jays game this year.

Must be painful if you're comparing it to jalapeño juice in the eyes.  Maybe you should force the homophobic Escobar to remove his slur with that?  That would probably stop that. :D

I agree we Cards fans have it pretty good compared to some other teams.  When you don't watch every game that every other team plays you don't realize they've all got some issues.

#53 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  •  

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostPudgelewis, on 24 September 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

I'm a bloody Jay's fan.  We've had more tommy john surgeries than wins!  In a division with the yanks, red sox and tampa our chance of making the post season is a dream at best.  Our biggest headline this year is our homophobic player and our "star" pitcher crapping the bed.  Throw in the countless amounts of injuries, The mediocre attendance and our GM who is in lala land and a team that had hope... now has none for a few years to come!  I'd rather rub jalapeno peppers in my eyes than watch another jays game this year.

Must be painful if you're comparing it to jalapeño juice in the eyes.  Maybe you should force the homophobic Escobar to remove his slur with that?  That would probably stop that. :D

I agree we Cards fans have it pretty good compared to some other teams.  When you don't watch every game that every other team plays you don't realize they've all got some issues.

And we can't thank your team enough for having faith in Rasmus.  Is he even hitting his weight this year??
Stuff n' things....

#54 hammy1983

hammy1983

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114916
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 25 September 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

View PostPudgelewis, on 24 September 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

I'm a bloody Jay's fan.  We've had more tommy john surgeries than wins!  In a division with the yanks, red sox and tampa our chance of making the post season is a dream at best.  Our biggest headline this year is our homophobic player and our "star" pitcher crapping the bed.  Throw in the countless amounts of injuries, The mediocre attendance and our GM who is in lala land and a team that had hope... now has none for a few years to come!  I'd rather rub jalapeno peppers in my eyes than watch another jays game this year.

And we can't thank your team enough for having faith in Rasmus.  Is he even hitting his weight this year??

I stopped watching... it gets my heart rate up too high.  Was thinking about watching football.... but after I picked GB for the win,  Cant watch football anymore.  Tried to watch hockey... Oooo wait locked out.  Looking forward to the raptors season is less appealing that masterbating with sandpaper.

#55 shootermcgavin2

shootermcgavin2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134202
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

hope you're ready to cry some more come tomorrow, go braves :P

#56 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

View Posthammy1983, on 27 September 2012 - 09:03 AM, said:

I stopped watching... it gets my heart rate up too high.  Was thinking about watching football.... but after I picked GB for the win,  Cant watch football anymore.  Tried to watch hockey... Oooo wait locked out.  Looking forward to the raptors season is less appealing that masterbating with sandpaper.

Ummmm, that's painful to think about.

View Postshootermcgavin2, on 04 October 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

hope you're ready to cry some more come tomorrow, go braves :P

Probably. But I'm expecting one of those games where the bats don't show up for the Cards.  Surprised they even made it in to the "Selig".

#57 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

Microcosm of the year we're having.  Ump granting time from a swinging batter on strike 3 and then proceeds to hit his extra pitch out.

#58 nogamejames

nogamejames

formerly tigermark99

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 86437
  • Ebay ID:jamesa666666
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

So this will be a tainted cards win, is anybody watching this?

Edited by nogamejames, 05 October 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#59 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Idk if its tainted but it was a atrocious call that's for sure
Titleist 910F 19*
Titleist 712 AP2 TT S400

#60 CCUgolfer23

CCUgolfer23

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185402
GolfWRX Likes : 319

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

This is why the new playoff system sucks. You award a mediocre team in St Louis a chance to go deep in the playoffs when a team like Atlanta who was in the hunt for the the division all year beat STL by a good 6 or 7 games gets nothing.

Titleist 910 d3 oban devotion 6 04 flex
Titleist 910 15* motore speeder vc 7.1
Titleist 910 19* pink bimatrix xstiff
Titleist 704 5 iron/6-pw 670 mb KBS tour
Ping gorge 51, tour s 55/59
Scotty cameron Red X
WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors