PRICE RECALIBRATION!!!!! Good Evening Wrxers - I have some nice items for sale today. I think the pictures, which while not great, are representative of the state of the gear. Everything is stock and everything comes with the stock head cover unless stated otherwise. I am not particularly interested in any trades right now, after not working for a year I am getting back on my feet and I am trying to raise some funds for my best friend's bachelor party. Paypal only, please feel free to make offers or package things together, and don't hesitate to ask any questions. I should be able to ship by Wednesday. Thank you for looking.
- Adams Fast 10 9.5* with stock Wasabi shaft in stiff flex. It was gamed for less than a season and is in great shaft with no skymarks or blemishes on the crown. The grip is in okay shape.
$75or best offer. $65 OBO
- Adams Speedline 9.5* with made for Aldila NVS 65 grams in stiff flex. Played less than 9 holes in total. There is a sizable scrape on the sole, don't know how it happened. Crown is clean. Again grip is okay.
$65 or best offer. $55 obo
- TaylorMade V-steel T/S with stock regular flex shaft. Played on and off for a while. It has a small skymark that I tried to show in the pictures. This is a classic and I hope it can be used by someone.
$55 or best offer. $47.50 oboSold!!!!!!
- Adams A7 19* Hybrid with Avixcore 85 gram stiff shaft. Used for about a season and then relegated to the closet. Clean crown and usual where to the sole. Random Adams headcover.
$70 or best offer.$55 obo
- Taylormade Rossa Daytona, 34in and played for 2 rounds. Very clean, normal brushing on the sole. Grip is pretty fresh.
- Vokey 54* Older model. It has a demo grip on it as it was a demo that didn't see much if any use. I would guess it is non-conforming.
$35 or best offer.SOLD!!!
- Adams 9015D 10.5* head only. Great shape, with some brushing on the sole but clean crown. Purchased off here with the intention of shafting up but never did and love my D2.
$50 or best offer.SOLD!!!!
Edited by Irishry82, 14 September 2012 - 10:29 AM.