Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Hydraulic Shaft Extractor/Puller

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TinCup19

TinCup19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137324
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

I'm looking for a hydraulic shaft puller and it seems relatively impossible to find any of them out there anymore. I came across one that looked relatively easy to possibly make. However i'm having difficulty finding on part. If anyone out there has any idea where I could get it, I would greatly appreciate it. It's almost like a plate that maybe welded to the jack itself that the shaft rests against before you put on the shaft plate with the correct diameter to pull the head off. I included a picture of the puller showing the piece in question. Thanks a ton to anyone that can help me.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 TinCup19

TinCup19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137324
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Forgot to add the photo:

PICT0010CRPOP.jpg

#3 WhiteyPoo

WhiteyPoo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83135
  • Handicap:9.2
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

Do a search for hydraulic shaft puller on here.  There are a few threads on custom ones.  Here is a start:

http://www.golfwrx.c... shaft puller
R11 Motore F1
F11 3w 15*
i20 3-PW CFS S
Vokey 51*, 56*, 60*
Cameron Select Newport
Manchester Country Club

#4 SteveL1

SteveL1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59182
  • Ebay ID:sl1429
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

Here's a link to my post from a couple of days ago that does not require welding:

http://www.golfwrx.c...ject-with-pics/

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors