Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

This just dawned on me... so, so many drivers!!


63 replies to this topic

#1 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 161

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

Hi all,

I was just trying to recall the numersous drivers that I have had for the past few years since working part-time in the golf industry (course advisor/starter at a golf course).  Sometimes getting a "discount" is a bad thing on the wallet... LOL....

So here goes...  now I kinda understand WHY I've been labeled as a club whore at the course:

In no particular order:

- Taylor Made 2009 Burner TP

- Taylor Made Burner Superfast TP

- Taylor Made R11 (had two 9*'s and an 8* (sellers remorse with the first 9*, then bought another one), with mutiple shafts:  Motore Speeder, Fubuki Alpha, SNVS, and I forgot the others, dang it)

- Taylor Made R510TP (wanted to go retro)

- Callaway FT-9 Tour i-mix (with multiple shaft:  Motore Speeder, Fubuki Tour, Whiteboard 73)

- Callaway Razr Hawk Tour

- Callaway Razr FIT

  - Titleist 910D3

- Titleist 983K (went retro again for a brief moment)

- Cleveland HiBore (don't have an answer for that one)

- PING i20

- PING g10 (always wanted one, bought it, then turned around and sold it after 2 rounds)

Ya know, this doesn't look so bad (mind you, this is a 3 year period).  But when (I put it down on black and white, I think I'm just a regular WRX'er wouldn't you say...

This has been great therapy...  LOL..

Cheers y'all!!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 jol

jol

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 110098
  • Joined: 06/27/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

My List since I've been keeping track:


2000 Taylormade    320TI

2002 Taylormade    540

2005 Taylormade    R7 Quad

2006 Taylormade    R7 460

2006 Ping    G5

2007 Callaway     FT1

2007 Cobra     LD-F speed

2007 Taylormade    Burner

2008 Ping    G10

2008 Taylormade    Tour Burner

2008 Callaway     FT5 Tour - Draw

2009 Taylormade    Burner

2009 Callaway     FT9 - Draw

2009 Callaway     FT9 Tour - Neutral - S

2009 Taylormade    R9-460

2009 Taylormade    R9-460 TP

2009 Titlelist    909 D2

2010 Taylormade    R9- SuperTri

2010 Taylormade    Superfast TP

2010 Taylormade    Superfast

2011 Titleist     910 D2

2011 Titleist     910 D3



#3 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 161

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

Oh snap. That's right. I had the R9 460 TP and a Nike Sumo 2 Tour!  LOL. Forgot about them until just now.

#4 tembolo1284

tembolo1284

    Jack still da man!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 17,729 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71802
  • Joined: 01/03/2009
  • Location:NYC
  • Handicap:Beef
GolfWRX Likes : 1794

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

wow you guys are real driver sluts.
Wishon 919 THI 11* 0.5* Open
Wishon 929 HS 14.5*, 19* 0.5 Open
Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*
Wishon 5, 6 560 MC 7-PW MMC MB
Wishon 54, 59 Micro-Groove HM
All shafts are S2S Stepless Steel Wishon

#5 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 161

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

View Posttembolo1284, on 28 August 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

wow you guys are real driver sluts.

Lmao

I'd say we're typical WRX'er's!  LOL


#6 SurfinTurf

SurfinTurf

    In like Flynn with my 8802

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,544 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115210
  • Joined: 09/21/2010
  • Location:Pacific Grove, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 859

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

I know I'm forgetting some but I think I'm on 18 for the last 3 years.

Sad part is that I'm really bad at selling things so I have about 10 of them still floating around.
TM '07 Burner TP 8.5° Protopype 80X
TM '07 Burner TP 14.5° PX 10A2
Adams Pro Idea Gold 18° PX HB6
Mizuno MP 32 3-PW DGS300
Cleveland 588 RTG 51°/56°/60°
The Wilson 8802

#7 Isaac_Newton

Isaac_Newton

    Advanced

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120810
  • Joined: 01/19/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

I wish i never read this post.  Here is my list since Sep 2009.  I really didn't think it was that many til i thought about.

Adams Speedline
Callaway FT Tour
Callaway Diablo Tour
Taylormade R9 460
Taylormade Superfast 2.0 TP
Titleist 910 D2
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour
Ping G20



#8 oO J4M3S Oo

oO J4M3S Oo

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162889
  • Joined: 02/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

View Postjol, on 28 August 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

My List since I've been keeping track:


2000         Taylormade    320TI

2002         Taylormade    540

2005         Taylormade    R7 Quad

2006         Taylormade    R7 460

2006         Ping               G5

2007         Callaway        FT1

2007         Cobra            LD-F speed

2007         Taylormade    Burner

2008         Ping               G10

2008         Taylormade    Tour Burner

2008         Callaway        FT5 Tour - Draw

2009         Taylormade    Burner

2009         Callaway        FT9 - Draw

2009         Callaway        FT9 Tour - Neutral - S

2009         Taylormade    R9-460

2009         Taylormade    R9-460 TP

2009         Titlelist           909 D2

2010         Taylormade    R9- SuperTri

2010         Taylormade    Superfast TP

2010         Taylormade    Superfast

2011         Titleist            910 D2

2011         Titleist            910 D3


2009 :P

#9 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

    BIG K

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,011 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
  • Joined: 07/06/2011
  • Location:On The Green
GolfWRX Likes : 1698

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

View Posttembolo1284, on 28 August 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

wow you guys are real driver sluts.
lol driver sluts...thats awesome!

            Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin


#10 wolfpack

wolfpack

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89944
  • Joined: 07/28/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 235

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

So many drivers... with all the offerings and the performance gains being minimal since 4 years ago, I Get the impression we are being marketed new and improved Tide.   The only answer I have found is to stick to one head and refine its characteristics to fit your game.    The driver I have owned the longest has been the best performer for me.

Cobra Bio Cell 12* White Tie 6x3
Adams Tight Lies 19* Blueboard 83s
Ping G10 Hybrid 21* Steelfiber 80s
Ping Eye 2+ BECU 4-SW JZ stiff
Eye 2 XG LW KBS
Ping Anser 2 BECU

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 c.brown

c.brown

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22878
  • Joined: 12/18/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Just this year.....  Including all the different shafts

10.5 R11 Dot  (cracked the face) DI-7x
9.0 R11 Di-7x
9.5 Razr Fit Di-7x, Speeder 7.2 TS X  Hated It
10.5 r11 Dot (found a replacement)  DI-7x
9.5 Superfast TP 2.0 Tour Issue Motore 8.2, DJ-7x, DI-7x
RBZ Tour 9.0 Tour Issue RIP Alpha 60 x, DI-7x, Di-6TX, Motore 7.2 TS, Motore VC  7.2
RBZ Tour 9.0 non tour issue  Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75 X, DJ-7x
RBZ 10.5 Tour Issue Di-8x
Adams Fast 12 LS DI-6x

RBZ Tour 9.0 Tour Issue with DI-6tx is the winner....... For now :-)

Edited by c.brown, 28 August 2012 - 05:11 PM.


#12 jol

jol

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 110098
  • Joined: 06/27/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

Shafts! Let's not go there!

View Postc.brown, on 28 August 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

Just this year.....  Including all the different shafts

10.5 R11 Dot  (cracked the face) DI-7x
9.0 R11 Di-7x
9.5 Razr Fit Di-7x, Speeder 7.2 TS X  Hated It
10.5 r11 Dot (found a replacement)  DI-7x
9.5 Superfast TP 2.0 Tour Issue Motore 8.2, DJ-7x, DI-7x
RBZ Tour 9.0 Tour Issue RIP Alpha 60 x, DI-7x, Di-6TX, Motore 7.2 TS, Motore VC  7.2
RBZ Tour 9.0 non tour issue  Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75 X, DJ-7x
RBZ 10.5 Tour Issue Di-8x
Adams Fast 12 LS DI-6x

RBZ Tour 9.0 Tour Issue with DI-6tx is the winner....... For now :-)


#13 jol

jol

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 110098
  • Joined: 06/27/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Boring! :taunt:

View Postwolfpack, on 28 August 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

So many drivers... with all the offerings and the performance gains being minimal since 4 years ago, I Get the impression we are being marketed new and improved Tide.   The only answer I have found is to stick to one head and refine its characteristics to fit your game. The driver I have owned the longest has been the best performer for me.


#14 Jaggie99

Jaggie99

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128683
  • Joined: 05/14/2011
  • Location:Ann Arbor, MI
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

View Postjol, on 28 August 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:


My List since I've been keeping track:


2000 Taylormade 320TI

2002 Taylormade 540

2005 Taylormade R7 Quad

2006 Taylormade R7 460

2006 Ping    G5

2007 Callaway FT1

2007 Cobra LD-F speed

2007 Taylormade Burner

2008 Ping    G10

2008 Taylormade Tour Burner

2008 Callaway FT5 Tour - Draw

2009 Taylormade Burner

2009 Callaway FT9 - Draw

2009 Callaway FT9 Tour - Neutral - S

2009 Taylormade R9-460

2009 Taylormade R9-460 TP

2009 Titlelist    909 D2

2010 Taylormade R9- SuperTri

2010 Taylormade Superfast TP

2010 Taylormade Superfast

2011 Titleist 910 D2

2011 Titleist 910 D3


Holy crap.....6 drivers in 1 season(2009) ?????????

#15 golfnmudd

golfnmudd

    golfnmudd

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62445
  • Joined: 08/06/2008
  • Location:alabama
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

Cleveland launcher 330
Cobra ss380
580xd  x 3
510 tp
Rapture V1
SuperQuad
R7 425
R7425 tp
580xd tp
Launcher 400
Launcher 460
Cobra s3 white
Cobra x speed
983k
2007 burner
2007 burner tp
Titleist 905t
Titleist 905r
Callaway steelhead III 
Steelhead plus
Nike ignite 460
Ping i15
Ping tisi tec
SuperQuad tp 282

Thats since 03 i think.......I've never like much of the newer stuff lol

Edited by golfnmudd , 28 August 2012 - 09:32 PM.


#16 J13

J13

    @jminis13

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,391 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
  • Joined: 03/08/2009
  • Location:East Coast
GolfWRX Likes : 1234

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

This year alone (less then 10 months) I've had
R11 8*
R11s 10.5
R11s Tour issue 9*
R11s retail 9*
R11s Tour issue 8*
Callaway RAZR fit 8.5
Ping I20
Ping G20
Nike VR LTD 8.5*
NikeVRS 9.5

Yeah I've got problems
Silly Season Bag
Callawrx 1
Cally Vegas shoot

#17 TheOne85

TheOne85

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 188100
  • Joined: 06/22/2012
  • Location:KC
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostJ13, on 28 August 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

This year alone (less then 10 months) I've had
R11 8*
R11s 10.5
R11s Tour issue 9*
R11s retail 9*
R11s Tour issue 8*
Callaway RAZR fit 8.5
Ping I20
Ping G20
Nike VR LTD 8.5*
NikeVRS 9.5

Yeah I've got problems

How are you liking the Nike VRS? Thinking about testing one out

Edited by TheOne85, 28 August 2012 - 10:17 PM.


#18 JJensen

JJensen

    MNWRX - FBefnD

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169649
  • Joined: 03/16/2012
  • Location:Iron Range, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

THIS YEAR

Orlimar Fury TOUR 9* (NVS Stiff)
909D3 8.5* (V2 76 Stiff)
905S 9.5* (Epic T75S)
Cleveland Classic 290 9* (Rombax 6X07 X-Stiff)

not bad for a teen on minimum wage

Edited by JJensen, 28 August 2012 - 10:21 PM.

913D3 8.5* - UST Elements Chrome 7F5T
910F 13.5* -Diamana Blueboard 83x
913Hd 18* - Matrix Ozik Altus X
J40CB 3-P - DG Tour Issue X100
SM5 52F and 58K/58M -DG Tour Issue S400
SC Monterey 1.5 - Blacked Out Pistolero
WITB Link

#19 jol

jol

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 110098
  • Joined: 06/27/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

I honestly only remember two of the six; the Titleist 909D2 and the TM R9 460. The rest were just quickies.
In 2010, I have to admit that I fell for the TM advertising juggernaut. None of them were worth the time or effort and in 2011 I went back to Titleist and have stayed, at least for now :taunt: .

View PostJaggie99, on 28 August 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

View Postjol, on 28 August 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:


My List since I've been keeping track:


2000 Taylormade 320TI

2002 Taylormade 540

2005 Taylormade R7 Quad

2006 Taylormade R7 460

2006 Ping    G5

2007 Callaway FT1

2007 Cobra LD-F speed

2007 Taylormade Burner

2008 Ping    G10

2008 Taylormade Tour Burner

2008 Callaway FT5 Tour - Draw

2009 Taylormade Burner

2009 Callaway FT9 - Draw

2009 Callaway FT9 Tour - Neutral - S

2009 Taylormade R9-460

2009 Taylormade R9-460 TP

2009 Titlelist    909 D2

2010 Taylormade R9- SuperTri

2010 Taylormade Superfast TP

2010 Taylormade Superfast

2011 Titleist 910 D2

2011 Titleist 910 D3


Holy crap.....6 drivers in 1 season(2009) ?????????

Edited by jol, 29 August 2012 - 09:45 AM.


#20 drstroud

drstroud

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6994
  • Joined: 10/22/2005
  • Location:Utah
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

I feel so inadequate that I now have driver envy.

Since 2000:

Callaway Big Bertha War Bird 10* stock
Titleist 975J-VS 9.5* GD YS-6
Titleist 983E 10.5* GD YS-6
Golfsmith Black Box Jet Stream 10.5* UST V2 (probably favorite in appearance and result but I bent the hosel :angry: )
Adams 460D 10.5* Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue
MacGregor MT 10.5* Aldila DVS
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 10.5* Grafalloy Epic

Considering:
Cleveland Classic 290

Adams Fast 12 LS Aldila DVS
Callaway Steelhead 3 ProLite
Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti
Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro Apex 4
MacGregor MT Don White 50, 54, 58
PING Anser BeNi

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 J13

J13

    @jminis13

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,391 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
  • Joined: 03/08/2009
  • Location:East Coast
GolfWRX Likes : 1234

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

View PostTheOne85, on 28 August 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

View PostJ13, on 28 August 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

This year alone (less then 10 months) I've had
R11 8*
R11s 10.5
R11s Tour issue 9*
R11s retail 9*
R11s Tour issue 8*
Callaway RAZR fit 8.5
Ping I20
Ping G20
Nike VR LTD 8.5*
NikeVRS 9.5

Yeah I've got problems

How are you liking the Nike VRS? Thinking about testing one out

Best of the bunch IMO.  It's the most accurate driver I have and close to being the longest.
Silly Season Bag
Callawrx 1
Cally Vegas shoot

#22 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,481 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1102

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

122 since 2005 for me.
Callaway BBV Kiyoshi
Callaway X2H Pro ATX
Callaway UT
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
Titliest Vokey SM5 54 & 60
Scotty Cameron Newport

#23 QMany

QMany

    Flush Sprayer

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,524 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113894
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
  • Location:Kansas City
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1065

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

View PostBlades Runner, on 29 August 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

122 since 2005 for me.

Say what?
Stage 2 Tour (9.5°) NV 75
Stage 2 Tour (14.5°) VS Proto 80
Stage 2 Tour (17.5°) Black Tie Hm3 95
TEE CB ProH (20.5°) KBS Tour
TP MB-MC (4-PW) KBS Tour
TP (54° and 60°) KBS Tour

#24 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,481 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1102

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

View PostQMany, on 29 August 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

View PostBlades Runner, on 29 August 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

122 since 2005 for me.



Say what?

122, and I've changed irons, fw's almost as much. Enough to buy a nice house.

Edited by Blades Runner, 29 August 2012 - 12:58 PM.

Callaway BBV Kiyoshi
Callaway X2H Pro ATX
Callaway UT
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
Titliest Vokey SM5 54 & 60
Scotty Cameron Newport

#25 QMany

QMany

    Flush Sprayer

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,524 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113894
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
  • Location:Kansas City
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1065

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

View PostBlades Runner, on 29 August 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

View PostQMany, on 29 August 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

View PostBlades Runner, on 29 August 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

122 since 2005 for me.



Say what?

122, and I've changed irons, fw's almost as much. Enough to buy a nice house.

Posted Image

Stage 2 Tour (9.5°) NV 75
Stage 2 Tour (14.5°) VS Proto 80
Stage 2 Tour (17.5°) Black Tie Hm3 95
TEE CB ProH (20.5°) KBS Tour
TP MB-MC (4-PW) KBS Tour
TP (54° and 60°) KBS Tour

#26 golfware

golfware

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 161

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

LMAO

#27 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,481 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1102

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:48 PM

Yes serious, check my ho challenge thread over the last few years.
Callaway BBV Kiyoshi
Callaway X2H Pro ATX
Callaway UT
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW
Titliest Vokey SM5 54 & 60
Scotty Cameron Newport

#28 joey3108

joey3108

    Proud sponsor and pioneer of golfwrx

  • Charter Sponsors
  • 7,568 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83
  • Joined: 04/19/2005
  • Location:Bay Area
GolfWRX Likes : 139

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

View Postgolfware, on 28 August 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Hi all,

I was just trying to recall the numersous drivers that I have had for the past few years since working part-time in the golf industry (course advisor/starter at a golf course).  Sometimes getting a "discount" is a bad thing on the wallet... LOL....

So here goes...  now I kinda understand WHY I've been labeled as a club whore at the course:

In no particular order:

- Taylor Made 2009 Burner TP

- Taylor Made Burner Superfast TP

- Taylor Made R11 (had two 9*'s and an 8* (sellers remorse with the first 9*, then bought another one), with mutiple shafts:  Motore Speeder, Fubuki Alpha, SNVS, and I forgot the others, dang it)

- Taylor Made R510TP (wanted to go retro)

- Callaway FT-9 Tour i-mix (with multiple shaft:  Motore Speeder, Fubuki Tour, Whiteboard 73)

- Callaway Razr Hawk Tour

- Callaway Razr FIT

  - Titleist 910D3

- Titleist 983K (went retro again for a brief moment)

- Cleveland HiBore (don't have an answer for that one)

- PING i20

- PING g10 (always wanted one, bought it, then turned around and sold it after 2 rounds)

Ya know, this doesn't look so bad (mind you, this is a 3 year period).  But when (I put it down on black and white, I think I'm just a regular WRX'er wouldn't you say...

This has been great therapy...  LOL..

Cheers y'all!!

It's not the driver Ram! you know that! ;)

Joe

#29 onafriday

onafriday

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39284
  • Joined: 09/13/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

View Postjoey3108, on 29 August 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

View Postgolfware, on 28 August 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Hi all,

I was just trying to recall the numersous drivers that I have had for the past few years since working part-time in the golf industry (course advisor/starter at a golf course).  Sometimes getting a "discount" is a bad thing on the wallet... LOL....

So here goes...  now I kinda understand WHY I've been labeled as a club whore at the course:

In no particular order:

- Taylor Made 2009 Burner TP

- Taylor Made Burner Superfast TP

- Taylor Made R11 (had two 9*'s and an 8* (sellers remorse with the first 9*, then bought another one), with mutiple shafts:  Motore Speeder, Fubuki Alpha, SNVS, and I forgot the others, dang it)

- Taylor Made R510TP (wanted to go retro)

- Callaway FT-9 Tour i-mix (with multiple shaft:  Motore Speeder, Fubuki Tour, Whiteboard 73)

- Callaway Razr Hawk Tour

- Callaway Razr FIT

  - Titleist 910D3

- Titleist 983K (went retro again for a brief moment)

- Cleveland HiBore (don't have an answer for that one)

- PING i20

- PING g10 (always wanted one, bought it, then turned around and sold it after 2 rounds)

Ya know, this doesn't look so bad (mind you, this is a 3 year period).  But when (I put it down on black and white, I think I'm just a regular WRX'er wouldn't you say...

This has been great therapy...  LOL..

Cheers y'all!!

It's not the driver Ram! you know that! ;)

Joe


Snap!  LOL!
i25 9.5* w/ 'ahina
xHot Pro 15* w/ Fubuki K
SLDR TP Hybrid 19*
Royal Collection Tour VS (4-PW) X100
Vokey SM5 50F, 54S, 58M
Kingston KP1 w/ SS 2.0

#30 stg113

stg113

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41948
  • Joined: 11/07/2007
  • Location:Wisconsin
  • Ebay ID:
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

Blades Runner______ MASTER :man_in_love: :crazy: :clapping: :drinks:

Wishon 919 THI 9* Talamonti PD 70X
Wishon 949 MC 14*  Talamonti PD 80X
Taylormade 2011 18 Rescue NVS 90x Hybrid
Wishon 575MMC 3-PW GD X100 SSX1
Titleist SM4 52 amd 56* GD wedge flex
Never Compormise GM2 Exchange #5
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors