Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 4 votes

New Titleist golf ball being tested on Tour


182 replies to this topic

#61 SGHGOLF

SGHGOLF

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93179
  • Joined: 08/28/2009
  • Location:New Zealand
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostHoselrocket08, on 20 August 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

Regardless, I might buy a sleeve to try but my game is nowhere good enough to play a $3 ball. I'd be out some money after a round.
Thats cheap, Pro V's are $10 a ball by the sleeve in New Zealand and this year dropped to $85 a dozen from $99... it is still the #1 premium ball though even with TM & Srixon etc... being quite a bit cheaper.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#62 paul1406

paul1406

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116101
  • Joined: 10/13/2010
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:49 PM

Definately a different dimple design. It looks much less uniform than a Pro V. My guess is the ball will spin less with driver, and be geared more toward finding ideal trajectory depending on the club. Also could be used to get straighter ball flight.
Titleist 913 D3 Aldila Rogue 70TX
3wCovert Rombax P95X/712U2 KBSC-taperS+
Miura 3-4CB 5-PW Tblades KBS C-Taper S+
Miura 53 (51 bent 2 weak) KBS C-taper S+
SC Circle T 009 Brushed Black Pearl 350g
Vokey 61 HG V-grind TTDG ti S400

#63 scottcheek

scottcheek

    Is this legal?

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4182
  • Joined: 08/02/2005
  • Location:Pittsburgh, PA
  • Ebay ID:scott0229
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

View PostMudguard, on 21 August 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

Can anyone tell me what the Taylormade 510TP retailed for when it was released in the States?

I paid $600 for mine in Seattle the day it showed up in the store.

#64 golfingchuck

golfingchuck

    My Thriver is 2* open at address

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76332
  • Joined: 02/28/2009
  • Location:Monroe, la
  • Ebay ID:cp4200
GolfWRX Likes : 61

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

View PostSump, on 22 August 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

They're bringing back the Professional 90.  Let's get some spin up in this b****.
That would be AWESOME, I loved that ball
Titleist 910D2 8.5 VTS 65sx
Titleist 910f/910H VTS Red 7sx/8H Xs
Mizuno MP-68 4-W KBS C Taper Stiff+
Mizuno MP T-11 52,56,60 KBS Custom Stiff
MannKrafted Custom TANGENT Ten-13
Titleist Pro V1

#65 spinball

spinball

    Participation Award Winner

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177524
  • Joined: 04/26/2012
  • Location:Washington, MI
  • Handicap:13.6
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

They are trying a different core made of goose feathers. Rzn is out...goose is in.

Driver: Cobra Bio Cell ProjectX
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Fast 12
4 Wood: Cleveland Launcher FL Miyazaki C
3 Hybrid: Adams Idea A12
4-PW: Mizuno MP-53
54 & 60 Wedges: Mizuno MP T-11

#66 Tommymn

Tommymn

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144011
  • Joined: 10/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

I always laugh going into the woods and killing time. I find more provs then anything. Just throwing $ away.

#67 smashrock

smashrock

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199820
  • Joined: 08/24/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

looks like it has shallower dimples. kinda like the dimples of old or the thommo ball. thought this gave poor surface coverage..

#68 Sportfishingguy

Sportfishingguy

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196148
  • Joined: 08/02/2012
  • Location:West Palm, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:42 AM

It's a V1 but really holds in the wind like the to red did. Nice ball
Jupiter, FL - Handicap - Scratch
913 D2 9.5* Aldila Tour Green 75
913 15* Aldila Tour Green 75
Adams 22* fairway
i5 irons

#69 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,549 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:South San Francisco, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 1062

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:59 AM

Posted Image
Nike Covert 2.0 Tour 10.5*
Nike VR Pro FWY Limited Edition 15*
Nike Covert 2.0 FWY Performance 19*
913H 21*, Nike MMPROTO 28 of 40, 4-PW
Nike VR Pro 51*, 57* Tour Issue Wedges
Nike Method 006 Prototype

#70 accordable4sho

accordable4sho

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183206
  • Joined: 05/27/2012
  • Ebay ID:accordable4sho
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

Wow, dimples are multiple sizes... interesting design.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#71 golfizfun

golfizfun

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94875
  • Joined: 09/21/2009
  • Ebay ID:wagon05
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

View Postjimbonecrusher, on 20 August 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Let me take a guess, it is round, has dimples, and is white.

What different playing characteristics could it possibly have?  They have pretty much covered all possible characteristics over the past 10 years with all of the Pro V1 models.  Don't get me wrong, it is a good ball, but I can't play either the X or the regular Pro V1.  Way too much loss of distance and way too much spin.  Just like with drivers, I think golfballs are about to hit the wall and not be able to get much better.

Still will be interesting to see what is new and different.


I think you're right about hitting the wall - the marketing is wearing thin. I think next you will see smaller drivers, shorter shafts , more loft ,etc And ball technology has definately been exhausted - don't know where it goes next. I actually preferred the Pro V with the 392 stamp on it - to me , that was the best performer. Maybe newer models are more durable but that ball, and I am not sure which year it was from , for me had the best spin/distance combination

#72 mizunostaffer

mizunostaffer

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2663
  • Joined: 07/14/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 120

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

well I know there isnt any extra distance available, lets face it, initial velocitys have been reached, dimple patterns have been optimised, all thats left to do is to reduce the spin off the driver, and my drivers already spinning at 2300, 12 launch, any less spin and its too straight

all I hope is that they bring something even spinnier than the pro v1 on partial wedge shots

#73 supergolfdude

supergolfdude

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15183
  • Joined: 05/31/2006
  • Location:Cleveland, OH
GolfWRX Likes : 84

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

Finally! Titleist has made the first ball that listens when you yell at it. "Bite! Bite! Bite!"

#74 ej002

ej002

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27552
  • Joined: 04/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 457

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

View Postaccordable4sho, on 27 August 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Wow, dimples are multiple sizes... interesting design.

TP Red had that.  One tiny dimple every once in a while.
Forum Assassination Response Team

#75 RonSwanson

RonSwanson

    Honor: if you need it defined, you donít have it.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 694 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122232
  • Joined: 02/14/2011
  • Location:DC
GolfWRX Likes : 61

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

View PostMudguard, on 21 August 2012 - 01:05 AM, said:

View Postmosesgolf, on 20 August 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

$48 per dozen plus tax is nutz.  $50 for a dozen balls?  Pro V1x is my favorite ball but there's no way I'm paying that much for golf balls.  Ebay baby.  :D

I don't know how anyone in the US can complain about the price of golf equipment. Taking into account exchange rates and consumer price indexes we pay so much more in Australsia than you guys!
Ping Anser wedge is $169 US, here $359NZ. Current exchange rate makes the US price, $208NZ
8 Anser irons $1499US, here $2872NZ. Exchange rate price $1849NZ
Anser driver $399US, here $799NZ. Exchange rate price $492NZ

That's a lot of money spent on shipping and retail mark up.

It was even worse a few years ago when $1US=$2NZ. Now it's $1US=$1.20NZ. I remember seeing the price list for a Taylormade 510TP and it was $1100NZ! so in today's money that's $1400NZ, or back into US dollars $1135!!

Completely agree here. I lived in NZ for a year starting in late 2009. I played once my entire trip. No idea how anyone affords new equipment in NZ

Under Contruction

#76 jgpl

jgpl

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44902
  • Joined: 01/02/2008
  • Location:Ireland
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:39 PM

The cynics and anti Titleist brigade in this thread make me laugh

While everyone has their personal preferences and different balls suit different players, a couple of simple facts remain:

1. Titleist has been the no. 1 ball on every tour for decades - it outplays it nearest rival by more than 10:1
2. It has more tournament wins worldwide over the past 25 years than all other balls put together
3. It has more Major Wins than all other balls put together
4. It is played by more golfers of all handicaps worldwide than all other makes of balls put together
5. This new ball when it hits the market will out sell all other makes of balls put together

The reasons:

The Titleist ProV1 and ProV1x is simply the best ball out there

Am I a Titleist diehard - yes, a complete bag

Have I played other balls - yes, every make and type, I am seasoned ho.

Are other balls good - yes, many are excellent

What do I play - B330 Tour.........

#77 J13

J13

    @jminis13

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,647 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
  • Joined: 03/08/2009
  • Location:East Coast
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 1412

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

If TM, Cally, Nike, and Srixon all have balls being playing on tour then they are good enough for any amateur. Trick is to test them out and find what works best for your game.  Then look  for price.  Titleist is starting to price themselves beyond what some are willing to pay, which is how these other companies have been able to get larger and larger shares of the market.  We'll see how it shakes out in the future.

Edited by J13, 28 August 2012 - 04:46 PM.

Silly Season Bag
Callawrx 1
Cally Vegas shoot

#78 jgpl

jgpl

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44902
  • Joined: 01/02/2008
  • Location:Ireland
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

View PostJ13, on 28 August 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

If TM, Cally, Nike, and Srixon all have balls being playing on tour then they are good enough for any amateur. Trick is to test them out and find what works best for your game.  Then look  for price.  Titleist is starting to price themselves beyond what some are willing to pay, which is how these other companies have been able to get larger and larger shares of the market.  We'll see how it shakes out in the future.

+1 Well put

#79 mrfullwm

mrfullwm

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 172703
  • Joined: 04/03/2012
  • Location:Seattle, WA
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

View Postm4tTy333, on 20 August 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

How much more can they improve the ProV line up. I don't think its possible ; however I picked up some Taylormade Tp Red w/ LDP balls for CHEAP at Walmart. It might be my new golf ball. Ball is ridiculous

That TP Red is the best ball I've ever played. Great distance off the tee and good control around the greens. Plus I didn't peel the covers off of them after one solid wedge shot. Unfortunately I can only find the TP Black around me now. The Penta TP5 is pretty good but not as good as the Red.
Ping G15 9 deg, Fujikura Motore F1 S
Ping i20 15 deg, Project X Black 6.0
Adams a12 Pro 19 deg, Matrix Ozik Altus
Mizuno MP-64 4-PW, KBS Tour S
Vokey 52, 56, KBS Custom S
Ping Scottsdale TR

#80 Colby327

Colby327

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31622
  • Joined: 06/13/2007
  • Location:Wauwatosa, WI
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

View Postgolfizfun, on 28 August 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

View Postjimbonecrusher, on 20 August 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Let me take a guess, it is round, has dimples, and is white.

What different playing characteristics could it possibly have?  They have pretty much covered all possible characteristics over the past 10 years with all of the Pro V1 models.  Don't get me wrong, it is a good ball, but I can't play either the X or the regular Pro V1.  Way too much loss of distance and way too much spin.  Just like with drivers, I think golfballs are about to hit the wall and not be able to get much better.

Still will be interesting to see what is new and different.


I think you're right about hitting the wall - the marketing is wearing thin. I think next you will see smaller drivers, shorter shafts , more loft ,etc And ball technology has definately been exhausted - don't know where it goes next. I actually preferred the Pro V with the 392 stamp on it - to me , that was the best performer. Maybe newer models are more durable but that ball, and I am not sure which year it was from , for me had the best spin/distance combination

I agree as well, and think the next step is more customization.   Just like clubs have gone lately, the ball itself will follow.  More options to fit individuals needs and wants.

You already have the ability to choose your number, 0 -99, and adding a message/name/logo. I'm thinking this will only become more common.  Logically that would more color options, not only in the ball itself, but also the writing/numbers, different number fonts, etc...

Down the road I could also see more options regarding compression.  Maybe you'll eventually be able buy a ball like the ProV1, but with different compression rating (such as 80 90, 100, 110, etc.) keeping th core and imple patterns the same.  This would be similar to buying a shaft a shaft in regular, stiff, x-stiff, or in different weights like 60g, 70g, or 80g.  

All of this is just my guess though, and expect it would be much further down the road than any 2013 product offerings.

Titleist 913D3 Kiyoshi Purple
Callaway XHP 15*  VTS Silver
Adams IDEA a12 19*  VTS Silver
Ping S56  DGTI X100
Scratch 1018 50DD, TVD 56K & 60K
Byron 612
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#81 PINGman4life

PINGman4life

    Master's Champion

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136289
  • Joined: 08/13/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

The only improvement that they could make to both balls that would amke me play it is for it to have less spin. Way too much on the current model.
Titleist 913D3 8.5 Diamana Kai'li X
Titleist 913F 15* Fujikura EXS 7.2 X
Titleist 913H-d 19* Diamana D+ S
PING S55 3-P KBS Tour X
Vokey SM4 52* and 58*
TXEMA JMO Limited #252

#82 AEldridge

AEldridge

    #BBN

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122636
  • Joined: 02/20/2011
  • Location:KY->OH
  • Handicap:+2.3
  • Ebay ID:aeldridge12
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

I heard the new ball is basically like '09 model . Just because a lot of people and myself included believe the '11 ball just spun to much. Don't know if there is any truth to it but that's just what I heard. I do know the previous model pro v1x ball is still widely played on tour.
Nike Covert Tour 2.0 KK TiNi 70x
Titleist 910 F 13.5* Diamana Ahina 80x
Titleist 712u DG TI X100
Titleist 712 AP2 3-PW DG TI X100
Titleist SM5 54,60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron Golo 3, Pro V1X

#83 storm319

storm319

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99866
  • Joined: 12/07/2009
  • Location:Minnesota
GolfWRX Likes : 159

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

View PostColby327, on 29 August 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

I agree as well, and think the next step is more customization.   Just like clubs have gone lately, the ball itself will follow.  More options to fit individuals needs and wants.

You already have the ability to choose your number, 0 -99, and adding a message/name/logo. I'm thinking this will only become more common.  Logically that would more color options, not only in the ball itself, but also the writing/numbers, different number fonts, etc...

Down the road I could also see more options regarding compression.  Maybe you'll eventually be able buy a ball like the ProV1, but with different compression rating (such as 80 90, 100, 110, etc.) keeping th core and imple patterns the same.  This would be similar to buying a shaft a shaft in regular, stiff, x-stiff, or in different weights like 60g, 70g, or 80g.  

All of this is just my guess though, and expect it would be much further down the road than any 2013 product offerings.

Considering Titleist's aggressive marketing campaign that compression does not matter, I highly doubt that they will release a line focusing on compression like Bridgestone currently is. If you really look closely, very little has changed with the Pro V1 in its nearly 12 year old existence which leads me to believe that we won't see any drastic changes in the near future.

Ultimately there isn't much growth opportunity in the US Golf industry. OEM's are starting to focus on foreign markets with higher growth potential while trying to just maintain their share in the saturated US market. Fila Korea purchased Acushnet with their primary focus on the growing Asian market.

Edited by storm319, 29 August 2012 - 07:17 PM.


#84 jgpl

jgpl

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44902
  • Joined: 01/02/2008
  • Location:Ireland
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostAEldridge, on 29 August 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

I heard the new ball is basically like '09 model . Just because a lot of people and myself included believe the '11 ball just spun to much. Don't know if there is any truth to it but that's just what I heard. I do know the previous model pro v1x ball is still widely played on tour.
Yes  - a return to the 09 model would be welcome

#85 m4tTy333

m4tTy333

    Mr.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92503
  • Joined: 08/21/2009
  • Location:Eastern Suffolk County Long Island
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:m4tTy333
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

View Postmrfullwm, on 29 August 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

View Postm4tTy333, on 20 August 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

How much more can they improve the ProV line up. I don't think its possible ; however I picked up some Taylormade Tp Red w/ LDP balls for CHEAP at Walmart. It might be my new golf ball. Ball is ridiculous

That TP Red is the best ball I've ever played. Great distance off the tee and good control around the greens. Plus I didn't peel the covers off of them after one solid wedge shot. Unfortunately I can only find the TP Black around me now. The Penta TP5 is pretty good but not as good as the Red.

My local walmart has them for $25 a dozen!  You can still get them on the internet.


#86 storm319

storm319

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99866
  • Joined: 12/07/2009
  • Location:Minnesota
GolfWRX Likes : 159

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

View Postm4tTy333, on 04 September 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

View Postmrfullwm, on 29 August 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

View Postm4tTy333, on 20 August 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

How much more can they improve the ProV line up. I don't think its possible ; however I picked up some Taylormade Tp Red w/ LDP balls for CHEAP at Walmart. It might be my new golf ball. Ball is ridiculous

That TP Red is the best ball I've ever played. Great distance off the tee and good control around the greens. Plus I didn't peel the covers off of them after one solid wedge shot. Unfortunately I can only find the TP Black around me now. The Penta TP5 is pretty good but not as good as the Red.

My local walmart has them for $25 a dozen!  You can still get them on the internet.

Many threads on this already, the version at Walmart is a reissue of the original 3-piece TP Red, not the 4-piece TP Red LDP that everyone raves about. They are completely different balls and the 4-piece TP Red LDP is all but extinct.

#87 WRXClarky

WRXClarky

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105098
  • Joined: 03/20/2010
  • Location:Michigan/Ontario border
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

I have 3 sleeves of the Tp Red LDP 4 piece brand new if anyone wants em.
Ping K15 10.5 with Fubuki K 60 x5ct S
Adams Tight Lies 14/22 Bassara Eagle S
Callaway Apex 4-PW w/UST Recoil 680 F4
Mizuno MP R-12 49/54/59/64 Nippon 1150
Bettinardi Signature Series 6 Midslim2.0
SM Four 5, 2011/12 Srixon Z Star XV

#88 taz757

taz757

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130452
  • Joined: 06/10/2011
  • Location:Virginia Beach, VA
  • Ebay ID:taz757
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:16 AM

Still have 2 dozen brand new TP Red LDPs in the closet that will probably never see the course, ever. Such a great ball and such a horrific death. :(
TaylorMade R1 Black; 10*/N/stock S
TaylorMade RBZ 3w 15*/stock S
Taylormade RBZ 3h 19*/stock S
TaylorMade 2011 TP MCs/KBS Tour S
Callaway 2012 Forged 52*/56*/60*
TaylorMade Ghost Tour TM-110

#89 TML

TML

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8692
  • Joined: 12/13/2005
  • Location:Bay Area, CA/Phoenix, AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 86

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

i still have a few dozen remaining of the 2011 V1X, but can't wait to buy another dozen 2013 boxes with logo of course.

#90 SlickT73

SlickT73

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99214
  • Joined: 11/25/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

If they put out an orange ProV1, it will be the only ball I play all year.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.







3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors