Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Have PM's been shut down tonight?

1 reply to this topic

#1 volrus

volrus

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62173
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

I received a PM earlier today and responded and I got an email tonight saying I got another PM but it's not showing up...for that matter, none of the one's from earlier today are showing up in my messages. Any idea what may be going on?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Gxgolfer

Gxgolfer

Site Founder & Co-Owner

• Rules Official
  • 14,393 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11
GolfWRX Likes : 209

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

No issues for me.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
http://www.golfwrx.c...t-ad-questions/
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors