You get to ask Tiger 3 questions...
Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:52 AM
2) seriously tiger, I need someone to look at this thing on my neck and nobody else is around.
3) is it a pimple or a boil?
OH Thank God!
My first 2 questions for Tiger had to do with your whereabouts. My 3rd question was going to be to just break down the "perkins" menu for me, where to start and where never to go.
Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:55 AM
(For a rather obscure golf figure, I still find it fascinating that Woods mentioned him, I understand Hogan but the Norman thing always blew me away and I wondered where it came from, or if Woods ever met him. Not saying it's undeserved, but just fascinating.)
2. When all the fame goes away, will you miss it...or maybe be happier?
3. What is your user ID on Golfwrx? Do you ever go through the B/S/T?
Edited by TheDarkOne, 18 August 2012 - 04:55 AM.
Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:06 AM
1. Do you want to play golf once every year with me (at Augusta) ?
2. Do you think you can win more major than Jack Nicklaus?
3. Why do you think you are so good at golf ?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:50 AM
Don't you wish they'd just get a life?
Don't you think any mistakes you made regarding Elin should only have to be answered to her instead of the media, golfwrxers, Letterman, the golf channel and 99% of the rest of humanity?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:06 AM
2. What really happened with the car accident?
3. Why do you keep changing your swing?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:22 AM
2. How is Dr. Gallea?
3. Do you think Rory or Webb Simpson are better than you? Or both?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:29 AM
Was the British TV girl as hot in bed as she looks on TV?
Do you wish you had Rorys swing right now?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:44 AM
2) have you taken any performance enhancement drugs ( or could possily be considered as such by the general public)of any kind, knowingly, unknowingly, legal or illegal
3) Do you lie on a reguler basis, you know when ever it could help you or just sometimes
Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:01 PM
2. Do you really need to throw clubs when you're frustrated or do Nike encourage you to do it to enhance club exposure?
3. You're paying for the coffee right? Oh look - there's Gary Coleman working behind the bar - you two still go out looking for dates?...he's what?? You must be kidding - who's that guy behind the bar then?
Edited by jaskanski, 18 August 2012 - 12:05 PM.
Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:40 PM
2. Why in the world would you let yourself be on cheapest celebrity lists when you have 100's of millions in the bank?
3. 20 years from now, your kids are grown and you've quit pro golf. Now what?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:49 PM
2. Say Tiger, do you wish you were as beloved and respected as Phil?
3. Oh, and Tiger, Phil owns your butt, doesn't he?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:53 PM
2. Why do you think you are no longer a "closer" in majors?
3. If your driving has improved so much, why are you playing so conservatively off the tee at majors? For example, the way you approached the course at Royal Lytham and St. Annes.
Edited by jimb, 18 August 2012 - 12:55 PM.
Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:26 PM
2. Why so few?
3. What do you mean I only have one left?
Or, per Homer when he travels to the Himalays and gets 3 questions for the Head of Kwik E Mart.
Are you really Tiger Woods?
"Thank you, come again..."
Or, the best Homer quote of all time when he asks for 3 cards in a Poker game.
Edited by bscinstnct, 18 August 2012 - 01:37 PM.
Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:44 PM
2. Is Hank Hainey as big of a pri&* as he seems in his book?
3. If I beat you playing as an 8 handicap and you as a +13 can I have all your wealth?
Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:26 PM
What were you thinking? (Cost you your wife, career, and millions)........Every one of those women you went out with and have been seen with since are absolute bow wows compared to Elin. Probably also cost you a ton of practice time because you must be daddy at specified times rather than having Elin in charge full time and seeing the kids when you get home..
Edited by Bob57, 19 August 2012 - 04:37 PM.
Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:35 PM
How would you describe your friendship with Steve Williams?
How would you describe your friendship with Hank?