Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Cart Bag with External Putter Well

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bigmoneyp

bigmoneyp

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106403
GolfWRX Likes : 68

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:22 PM

This is my current bag and I'm looking to pick up another new bag.   I need to have the external putter well that my R11 bag has.  I know SunMountain and some others have separate putter compartments but is there another company that makes a quality bag with the same putter well as the R11?  I prefer the putter well to not be located at the top where my irons are.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN0881 (2).jpg

Edited by bigmoneyp, 16 August 2012 - 04:23 PM.

Driver: Adams Speedline Super S
3 Wood: TEE XCG6 15*
Hybrid: Adams 9031 20*
Irons: Nike VRS Forged 5-P
Wedges: Cobra Trusty Rusty 50*/55*
Putter: Yes i4-Tech Stephanie

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 mookie

mookie

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33717
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

The older Ping Pioneers from 2011 have an external putter well on the side....Google Ping Pioneer LC.....Looks to be in the same position as your R11...

#3 govols

govols

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 189420
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

This is my bag, "Nike Performance Cart Bag"

Posted Image

Edited by govols, 16 August 2012 - 06:08 PM.

#4 akgolfer

akgolfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104511
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

The Datrek Assault has two external putter wells. One for a putter and another on the other side for a wedge. Callaway org 14 has an external also. What I like about the callaway bag is the putter rides below the top edge of the bag so I don't have to mess with the putter cover to keep it from rattling. My datrek bag is a lot better organized for me, but it is also heavier if you're pushing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors