Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

westfield fitting studios

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xal951

xal951

Advanced

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23237
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 04 February 2007 - 08:26 PM

so ive heard nothing but great things about this place but want to hear about some personal experiences. Anyone who has been fit for clubs here or knows someone that has tell me about your or their experience. Like how was it, did they fit you for every clubs wedges irons driver and putter? Lets here it, how was it?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 AUDuffer

AUDuffer

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1609
  • Handicap:12.4
GolfWRX Likes : 187

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:22 AM

I had fun over there when I first got fitted last year.  Very enlightening to me.  I did woods and irons in January and went back later to the location at TPC Avenel to get fit for wedges.  I had bought a set of i506's and took them back last month.  The fitting was awesome once again and they answered all of the questions I had.  I think they have great customer service and you get to hit on the range, which means you at least get to see your ball flight and get all of your numbers from the launch monitor.  After going I've realized how important it is to get fitted.  They'll even take a look at your current irons and go over your goals so you can get better fit.  Larry and Ken were great.  I know Lawrence (Putt4doh) has used them since he recommended them to me and I made the recommendation to a buddy of mine--he's extremely happy with his clubs.  Hope this helps and if you have any other questions shoot me a PM.
Yonex i-EZONE TX 9* Project X LZ60 6.5
Yonex i-EZONE 14* Project X LZ70 6.5
KZG H370 Tour 22*/26* TourSPX VTS S
Yonex i-EZONE 5-PW TourSPX Recoil 95F4
Custom Bettinardi Sig 2
KZG TRS 50*/54*/58* TourSPX Recoil 110F4

#3 thusgone

thusgone

Advanced

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16539
  • Ebay ID:anth0456

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:05 PM

I went over there last year for a driver fitting, and Larry Bleich also checked my irons and other fairway woods as well.  He changed the lie on my irons and lengthened the shafts all while I waited.  They also had a ton of demo stuff that they let me try.  I'm a lefty and I have never seen so many LH demo options in one place before.  I think the whole visit cost me something like $115.  

That place is terrific.  I am going back for a putter fitting this spring.

#4 xal951

xal951

Advanced

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23237

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:32 PM

did they have titleist clubs to demo and buy? thats what im looking to get but i heard somewhere that they are particular on clevland ping and callway...not titleist

#5 MacBLT

MacBLT

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20833

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:54 AM

Somebody please send me their info.

website? contacts?

Thanks!

#6 matpatsheehy

matpatsheehy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3096
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 06 February 2007 - 08:06 AM

I was just in there on Saturday for a fitting.

Essentially you pay $100 for an hour of fitting.  $50 for a half hour.  They have every type of club and manufacturer that you want.  If you have a Titleist preference they will fit you with Titleist.  They actually ask your club preference when you set-up the appointment.

If you purchase your clubs thru them then they will microfit the clubs when they come in as well as do minor adjustments up to two years from the time of purchase.

I worked with Larry and he was great.  The fitting process was very easy and he goes over everything very thoroughly and shares a ton of information with you.  I was looking at retooling my entire bag and finally decided to get fitted before plunking down any cash.  I am sure glad I did because the specs we came up with I would have never have guessed.

Being able to see your ball flight and hit the ball on the range is great.  You are not hitting into a net and then having a computer tell you how the ball flew.  This I think sets them apart from some of the other operations.

I would recommend booking an appointment now.  Larry indicated that the backlog come March could be almost a month and a half.

#7 chasm

chasm

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4827
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:54 AM

Just found this after some googling and on the Golf Digest website

Westfields Fitting Studio
13940 Balmoral Greens Ave.
Clifton, VA 20124
703-988-0187
www.golftourtrailer.com

Hope it's the right one.

Probably a bit far from London to make it worth a visit for me...

#8 1t2golf

1t2golf

Major Winner

• Marshals
  • 1,254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6243

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:50 AM

What kind of high tech equipment do they use for fitting?
Sic omnia fatis In peius ruere ac retro sublapsa referri...semper ubi sub ubi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors