Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 3 votes

2013 NIKE


461 replies to this topic

#271 PZero

PZero

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129810
  • Joined: 05/30/2011
  • Location:Ohio
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 7142

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

A lot of people suddenly switching to Nike around here. Probably just a coincidence.

R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
Titleist 913F 15°
TM R9 19°
Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
Studio Select Newport

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#272 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

View PostPZero, on 17 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

A lot of people suddenly switching to Nike around here. Probably just a coincidence.

Probably because the new line of covert drivers and fwys are sweet and packed full of technology.  Their forged wedges have always been top notch IMO.

2

#273 NGstaff

NGstaff

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38101
  • Joined: 08/24/2007
  • Location:The golf course
  • Handicap:2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 580

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 17 November 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

View PostPZero, on 17 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

A lot of people suddenly switching to Nike around here. Probably just a coincidence.

Probably because the new line of covert drivers and fwys are sweet and packed full of technology.  Their forged wedges have always been top notch IMO.
+1
What in the Bag
Callaway Epic Sub Zero Driver Aldila Rogue IX
Callaway Epic 3w and 5w Fujikura Pro X shafts
Apex Pro Forged Irons 4 PW C-Taper X shafts
Engage 52 m 56 and 60 Wedge KBS Tour C Taper X
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

3

#274 Birdman of Alcatraz

Birdman of Alcatraz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8234
  • Joined: 11/29/2005
  • Location:Cheltenham, UK
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

View Postcbergman, on 12 November 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

View Postscottvw13, on 15 August 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

View Postliving_for_golf, on 15 August 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

apparently the new vr woods have a red/persimmon finish. or at least thats what the other threads are saying lol

That's untrue as well...

Genius post here
LMAO what a clueless thing to say.

4

#275 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostNGstaff, on 19 November 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 17 November 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

View PostPZero, on 17 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

A lot of people suddenly switching to Nike around here. Probably just a coincidence.

Probably because the new line of covert drivers and fwys are sweet and packed full of technology.  Their forged wedges have always been top notch IMO.
+1

What is your full Nike bag going to consist of in 2013?


5

#276 GolfMonster09

GolfMonster09

    PING Staff 2017

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141937
  • Joined: 10/10/2011
  • Location:Southern Half of 'Merica
GolfWRX Likes : 527

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 20 November 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostNGstaff, on 19 November 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 17 November 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

View PostPZero, on 17 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

A lot of people suddenly switching to Nike around here. Probably just a coincidence.

Probably because the new line of covert drivers and fwys are sweet and packed full of technology.  Their forged wedges have always been top notch IMO.
+1

What is your full Nike bag going to consist of in 2013?

Covert Tour Driver
Covert Tour 3 wood
Covert Tour Hybrid
VR Forged Split Cavity 4-6 irons
VR TW Forged blades 7-PW
VR Pro 51*, 55* 59* X3X Wedges
Method 003

Put it all in a Puma carry bag and profit...
PING G400 8.5º LST - Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
PING G 14.5º  - Tour 80X
PING G Crossover 21º - Tour 90X
PING iBlade 4-Pw - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Glide 2.0 - 50º/54º/58º - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Custom Vault Voss
Bridgestone Tour B XS
http://www.gamegolf....r/GolfMonster09

6

#277 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

View PostGolfMonster09, on 21 November 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 20 November 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostNGstaff, on 19 November 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 17 November 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

View PostPZero, on 17 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

A lot of people suddenly switching to Nike around here. Probably just a coincidence.

Probably because the new line of covert drivers and fwys are sweet and packed full of technology.  Their forged wedges have always been top notch IMO.
+1

What is your full Nike bag going to consist of in 2013?

Covert Tour Driver
Covert Tour 3 wood
Covert Tour Hybrid
VR Forged Split Cavity 4-6 irons
VR TW Forged blades 7-PW
VR Pro 51*, 55* 59* X3X Wedges
Method 003

Put it all in a Puma carry bag and profit...

Nice!  Not sure about all of that Nike gear in a puma bag though.  Talk about clashing...

7

#278 racolon

racolon

    Team U.D.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99803
  • Joined: 12/06/2009
  • Location:Windermere, FL
  • Ebay ID:randyjossy
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

My sig....

Not sure if I will go to the Covert Woods in 2013, but my bag is holding strong still, my putter isnt....

Looking for a Pre 2012 Newport 2.6 with heavy weights and 33", its been a nightmare...

8

#279 GolfMonster09

GolfMonster09

    PING Staff 2017

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141937
  • Joined: 10/10/2011
  • Location:Southern Half of 'Merica
GolfWRX Likes : 527

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1353522043' post='5962849']
[quote name='GolfMonster09' timestamp='1353521612' post='5962813']
[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1353461165' post='5960419']
[quote name='NGstaff' timestamp='1353381720' post='5956693']
[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1353213621' post='5948813']
[quote name='PZero' timestamp='1353208112' post='5948559']
A lot of people suddenly switching to Nike around here. Probably just a coincidence.
[/quote]

Probably because the new line of covert drivers and fwys are sweet and packed full of technology.  Their forged wedges have always been top notch IMO.
[/quote]+1
[/quote]

What is your full Nike bag going to consist of in 2013?
[/quote]

Covert Tour Driver
Covert Tour 3 wood
Covert Tour Hybrid
VR Forged Split Cavity 4-6 irons
VR TW Forged blades 7-PW
VR Pro 51*, 55* 59* X3X Wedges
Method 003

Put it all in a Puma carry bag and profit...
[/quote]

Nice!  Not sure about all of that Nike gear in a puma bag though.  Talk about clashing...
[/quote]

Puma rep was able to get me a bag before our Nike rep. Nike rep will no doubt see how ridiculous my bag looks and set me up right. Can't wait for February when the Covert line is released. Should get a hands on look and take a few swings next time I see the rep in December...
PING G400 8.5º LST - Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
PING G 14.5º  - Tour 80X
PING G Crossover 21º - Tour 90X
PING iBlade 4-Pw - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Glide 2.0 - 50º/54º/58º - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Custom Vault Voss
Bridgestone Tour B XS
http://www.gamegolf....r/GolfMonster09

9

#280 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

[quote name='GolfMonster09' timestamp='1353522334' post='5962869']
[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1353522043' post='5962849']
[quote name='GolfMonster09' timestamp='1353521612' post='5962813']
[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1353461165' post='5960419']
[quote name='NGstaff' timestamp='1353381720' post='5956693']
[quote name='TheMoneyShot' timestamp='1353213621' post='5948813']
[quote name='PZero' timestamp='1353208112' post='5948559']
A lot of people suddenly switching to Nike around here. Probably just a coincidence.
[/quote]

Probably because the new line of covert drivers and fwys are sweet and packed full of technology.  Their forged wedges have always been top notch IMO.
[/quote]+1
[/quote]

What is your full Nike bag going to consist of in 2013?
[/quote]

Covert Tour Driver
Covert Tour 3 wood
Covert Tour Hybrid
VR Forged Split Cavity 4-6 irons
VR TW Forged blades 7-PW
VR Pro 51*, 55* 59* X3X Wedges
Method 003

Put it all in a Puma carry bag and profit...
[/quote]

Nice!  Not sure about all of that Nike gear in a puma bag though.  Talk about clashing...
[/quote]

Puma rep was able to get me a bag before our Nike rep. Nike rep will no doubt see how ridiculous my bag looks and set me up right. Can't wait for February when the Covert line is released. Should get a hands on look and take a few swings next time I see the rep in December...
[/quote]

Sweet!  Nothing wrong with having both of those bags at all...


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#281 csiachos

csiachos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8705
  • Joined: 12/13/2005
  • Location:Greenville, SC
GolfWRX Likes : 307

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Any pics of the VrS staff bag?

11

#282 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

View Postcsiachos, on 21 November 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Any pics of the VrS staff bag?

I have not seen pics but the people who have say it is sweet looking!

12

#283 GolfMonster09

GolfMonster09

    PING Staff 2017

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141937
  • Joined: 10/10/2011
  • Location:Southern Half of 'Merica
GolfWRX Likes : 527

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 21 November 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

View Postcsiachos, on 21 November 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Any pics of the VrS staff bag?

I have not seen pics but the people who have say it is sweet looking!

Should see it in December when our rep visits. Will snap a couple pics of all the stuff and feed the people what they want!!
PING G400 8.5º LST - Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
PING G 14.5º  - Tour 80X
PING G Crossover 21º - Tour 90X
PING iBlade 4-Pw - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Glide 2.0 - 50º/54º/58º - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Custom Vault Voss
Bridgestone Tour B XS
http://www.gamegolf....r/GolfMonster09

13

#284 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostGolfMonster09, on 21 November 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 21 November 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

View Postcsiachos, on 21 November 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Any pics of the VrS staff bag?

I have not seen pics but the people who have say it is sweet looking!

Should see it in December when our rep visits. Will snap a couple pics of all the stuff and feed the people what they want!!

That would be great, thanks!

14

#285 NGstaff

NGstaff

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38101
  • Joined: 08/24/2007
  • Location:The golf course
  • Handicap:2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 580

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

I am not aware of a new staff bag coming out.  Nothing new in staff in the catalog.  Asked rep...said nothing new.  Could be for tour staff only, then retail November 2013...maybe.  Will keep trying to find out.  Will see new product second week of December.

What in the Bag
Callaway Epic Sub Zero Driver Aldila Rogue IX
Callaway Epic 3w and 5w Fujikura Pro X shafts
Apex Pro Forged Irons 4 PW C-Taper X shafts
Engage 52 m 56 and 60 Wedge KBS Tour C Taper X
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

15

#286 GravityWell

GravityWell

    The Dude

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Handicap:Pi
GolfWRX Likes : 2076

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

No pics of the wedges?
Ping G400 8.5 LST XTorsion
TourEdge 3W CBX HZRDUS
Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi 19 KBS
Mizuno MP18 SC 4-P KBS
Vokey SM6 V Oil Can 54 Black S400
Vokey SM6 K Low Bounce 60 Black S400
Toulon Austin

16

#287 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

View PostGolfjunki71, on 24 November 2012 - 02:49 PM, said:

No pics of the wedges?

I am dying to see these myself!!!

17

#288 LikeAGreenFee

LikeAGreenFee

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212845
  • Joined: 11/24/2012
  • Location:Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Don't know if someone asked it, but does anyone know if the 460cc head includes the volume of the cavity? If not, this will be a HUGE head...

18

#289 kgeorge78

kgeorge78

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,397 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71845
  • Joined: 01/03/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 468

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

OK my bag is set for 2013:

Nike Covert or 913 D2 Tour AD (Ordered)
Nike VR Limited 3 and 5 Woods (blue boards 73gS)
Nike VR Pro 21 Deg Hybrid
Nike VRS Forged Irons 4-A
Nike VR Forged 54 and 60 (Already Have)

Some sort of Red Grip - probably REL Gen3 in Red.

19

#290 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

View Postdriverwedge3putt, on 24 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

OK my bag is set for 2013:

Nike Covert or 913 D2 Tour AD (Ordered)
Nike VR Limited 3 and 5 Woods (blue boards 73gS)
Nike VR Pro 21 Deg Hybrid
Nike VRS Forged Irons 4-A
Nike VR Forged 54 and 60 (Already Have)

Some sort of Red Grip - probably REL Gen3 in Red.

No method putter?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#291 kgeorge78

kgeorge78

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,397 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71845
  • Joined: 01/03/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 468

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 24 November 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

View Postdriverwedge3putt, on 24 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

OK my bag is set for 2013:

Nike Covert or 913 D2 Tour AD (Ordered)
Nike VR Limited 3 and 5 Woods (blue boards 73gS)
Nike VR Pro 21 Deg Hybrid
Nike VRS Forged Irons 4-A
Nike VR Forged 54 and 60 (Already Have)

Some sort of Red Grip - probably REL Gen3 in Red.

No method putter?

No I just bought a spider S and it's awesome - I have a new newport 2 the black one I havent used yet either but the spider S is my new gamer and unlike most wrxers - I never switch putters!

21

#292 GolfMonster09

GolfMonster09

    PING Staff 2017

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141937
  • Joined: 10/10/2011
  • Location:Southern Half of 'Merica
GolfWRX Likes : 527

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Them's fightin' words... But really, whatever makes the most putts for you. I actually tried a couple different setups in my Method 003, ended up with the same setup I began the year with. Don't see my Method going anywhere any time soon.

As I've heard it said - "If you've got a good stroke, you can putt with anything."
PING G400 8.5º LST - Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
PING G 14.5º  - Tour 80X
PING G Crossover 21º - Tour 90X
PING iBlade 4-Pw - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Glide 2.0 - 50º/54º/58º - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING WRX Custom Vault Voss
Bridgestone Tour B XS
http://www.gamegolf....r/GolfMonster09

22

#293 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

View PostGolfMonster09, on 24 November 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

Them's fightin' words... But really, whatever makes the most putts for you. I actually tried a couple different setups in my Method 003, ended up with the same setup I began the year with. Don't see my Method going anywhere any time soon.

As I've heard it said - "If you've got a good stroke, you can putt with anything."

I personally love the method 001 and the method midnight 006 models.  I may just buy both and have a little winter time putt off....

23

#294 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

View PostNGstaff, on 24 November 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

I am not aware of a new staff bag coming out.  Nothing new in staff in the catalog.  Asked rep...said nothing new.  Could be for tour staff only, then retail November 2013...maybe.  Will keep trying to find out.  Will see new product second week of December.

This op in this thread has found info on the VRS staff bag...

http://www.golfwrx.c...53#entry5976153

24

#295 Mustng5

Mustng5

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 84916
  • Joined: 06/07/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 110

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

I want to see the new wedges!!!!! Sounds intriguing!


25

#296 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

View PostMustng5, on 25 November 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

I want to see the new wedges!!!!! Sounds intriguing!

Yes they do.  I hope the look nice and clean looking too.

26

#297 DRRicks

DRRicks

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 43733
  • Joined: 12/11/2007
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 684

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

I'm still really surprised that there isn't a new player's iron in the mix with VR Pro being 3 years old!!!
Driver: Titleist 917 D2, 10.5*. Aldila 2KXV Blue
3Wood: Titleist 917F, 15*. Diamana Blueboard Ltd. 70
3 Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2, 21*. Graphite Design AD-DI 95
3 Iron: Titleist 718 TMB, Graphite Design AD-DI 95 Driving Iron Shaft
4 Iron: Titleist 718 TMB, Nippon Modus Tour 120
5-PW: Titleist 718 AP2, Nippon Modus Tour 120
GW: Open
SW: Open
LW: Titleist Vokey SM6 Raw, 60.04, Modus Tour 120
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 5W
Ball: Titleist Pro V1

27

#298 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***FIGJAM = Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2760

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostDRRicks, on 25 November 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

I'm still really surprised that there isn't a new player's iron in the mix with VR Pro being 3 years old!!!

I was kind of hoping for a retro blade like the original for 2013. I just bought a set of the VR Pro mbs and I must admit they are sweet.  Not enough time with them yet to determine on if they will kick out the Razr X mbs out of the bag though.

28

#299 RNT golf

RNT golf

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147931
  • Joined: 11/22/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Did anyone see the picture on the golf channel website of Francesco Molinari swinging his Nike Driver?   I'm assuming that is the new Nike Driver.  Not impressive with that giant whole in the bottom.

29

#300 apple hero

apple hero

    Pietjepuk

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46223
  • Joined: 01/17/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

will be interesting to see what nike equip rors will play next year.
probably won't differ a lot from tigers set up


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors