Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Sub 70 USA sale on pants 70% off

45 replies to this topic

#31 Dead Solid Perfect

Dead Solid Perfect

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23405
  • Handicap:6.1
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:20 AM

Received my order 4 days after I placed it

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 Tidiliwomp

Tidiliwomp

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166753
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

weak... looks like its time to pick up the phone

#33 natural_one

natural_one

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144033
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

My order of two pants took 6.5 business days to arrive to AZ.
I emailed SUB70 customer service for a tracking number and was given one, but I don't think they do this automatically, although I think they should.

Upon trying them on (34W x 30L), I'd say the fit is pretty spot on.  Im a 34w and am only about 5'7"/ 5'8"....as I expected, I'll get them taken up a hair so they don't drag and wear.

I ordered a white and a dark grey Henrik.  The fabric is much lighter and free moving than I expected, which is great.  They are definitely not a stiff confining pant.  So based on looks and feel, Im happy...lets just hope they hold up well.

#34 Tidiliwomp

Tidiliwomp

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166753

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

I ended up recieveing mine on friday...
The shorts fit great
The pants do not work for me... i tried them on and my girlfriend asked when the auditions for being a stripper were... the waist and length are true to size but they are very um... *cough* form fitting, much more so than last years

anyone else feel the same way?

#35 PGAPankey

PGAPankey

PGA Professional

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56059
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Same thing for me. The shipping cost is based on your total purchase which is stupid imo. The theory is that the more you buy the heavier it is going to be and the more they will have to pay to have it shipped. I understand that but it negatively incentivises you to purchase less. I had about $150 worth of stuff in my cart and my shipping was $22.95. I took out some stuff and got my total to about $60 and the shipping went down to $9.95.

Additionally, I got an email confirmation almost immediately. Hope the fit and quality are good.

Augster, on 15 August 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

natural_one, on 15 August 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

I don't think $5 shipping applied to this sale...  I paid $9.95 for shipping for two pants.  

With some recent reviews, Im anxious to see how true the 3-5 business days really is.
I got a confirmation email for the order, but not a confirmation shipping/tracking number yet.

I went through the ordering again today.  Again $22 to ship.  I really wanted to order, but the shipping is equivalent to a 19% tax.  Too much for me.  On principle.  Not that I can't afford $22, I just choose not to.  I would have paid the $9.95 for sure.

Titleist 910D3 8.5* - Matrix F6M2 Std
906F4 - Matrix Matte Blue Altus
910H 17* - Matrix Matte Blue Altus
AP2 714 - Steelfiber i110cw
Vokey TVD - 50*, 54*, 58*
Scotty Cameron Sonoma/SS Newport 2

#36 Rpc518

Rpc518

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 202831
  • Ebay ID:rpc518518
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

is the sale still going on?

#37 Jack Pearsall

Jack Pearsall

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125708
GolfWRX Likes : 285

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

Bit loud for JP, who wears only black or grey dress slacks, or nice black shorts. No cuffs.
Titleist 909DC 9.5*
Taylormade 300 Series 15*
Srixon ZR-UTI 18*
Srixon Z-TX 3-PW
Odyssey XG #3
Zodia 52*, 56*

#38 natural_one

natural_one

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Rpc518, on 09 November 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

is the sale still going on?

Yes.  it's going on right now.  on their site click 70% off on the left.

#39 rockford35

rockford35

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25451
  • Ebay ID:rockford35
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Tidiliwomp, on 27 August 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

I ended up recieveing mine on friday...
The shorts fit great
The pants do not work for me... i tried them on and my girlfriend asked when the auditions for being a stripper were... the waist and length are true to size but they are very um... *cough* form fitting, much more so than last years

anyone else feel the same way?

If you do a search for Sub70, you'll see my review of the pants i purchase last time they had the 70% sale.

I like the fit of the pants everywhere except the crotch. There just isn't enough room down there. I could make a wise crack here about having huge junk, but I won't because it will detract from the fact that the crotch is very, very tight.

I wore my pants out to a friendly scamble and had troubles bending down to read putts. Since we were just there to have some fun, I plumb bobbed the rest of the round. It felt like I was going to force my nutz back into by body.

While this post might be a tad satirical, it's also fact. They are a slim fit, entirely different from what I am used to, but I still like the styling. I just wish I could wear them.

R35

#40 natural_one

natural_one

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

^

Strange....for me, they are amazing fitting pants.  I wore them yesterday and got compliments like usual.  For my line of work, I can wear them to work and golf and not feel out of place either way.

The small package joke could be on me since that fit problem isnt noticeable on my end, but knowing my own body Im going to have to say it's what you're used to that affects how these feel.  I purchased two of the Henrik pants, and with the 95% polyester and 5% spandex, bending down to read putts is insanely comfortable.  To add more details then necessary, I wear either boxers or tightish spandex boxer briefs like underarmour's boxerjock. Maybe large bulky cotton boxers or boxerbriefs cause them to feel tight? I dont know.

I have only tried the Henrik pants and just ordered two more colors today that were once again 70% off.  I paid $10 shipping as I could not find any other coupon codes.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#41 Harry13

Harry13

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23858
  • Ebay ID:spinningthehits
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

I was wondering if anyone can answer a  question I have about the collars on these shirts. I really like the striped red, white, black polo but am afraid these have really big collars like the last polo i bought from them. Does anyone know if the collars are more like the regular size or larger size? Thanks

Edited by Harry13, 16 November 2012 - 12:35 PM.

#42 natural_one

natural_one

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

I dont Harry, but when and if you find out about the new ones, please post here. thanks!

#43 golfingfool

golfingfool

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100250

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Really like the pants! Great style and fit. Colors are really good too!

#44 damo_jam

damo_jam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30946
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Hi Harry - The new sub70 shirts have much smaller collars.  They have been drastically reduced in size.  i think by peak is like 5cm now.

#45 FBDom

FBDom

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 164895
GolfWRX Likes : 144

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

natural_one, on 27 August 2012 - 01:03 PM, said:

I emailed SUB70 customer service for a tracking number and was given one, but I don't think they do this automatically, although I think they should.

Upon trying them on (34W x 30L), I'd say the fit is pretty spot on.  Im a 34w and am only about 5'7"/ 5'8"....as I expected, I'll get them taken up a hair so they don't drag and wear.

I ordered a white and a dark grey Henrik.  The fabric is much lighter and free moving than I expected, which is great.  They are definitely not a stiff confining pant.  So based on looks and feel, Im happy...lets just hope they hold up well.

how are the white pants as far as being see through? I love the look of em but every white pair of pants I've tried just shows too much

#46 natural_one

natural_one

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

lbj273, on 03 December 2012 - 10:04 AM, said:

natural_one, on 27 August 2012 - 01:03 PM, said:

how are the white pants as far as being see through? I love the look of em but every white pair of pants I've tried just shows too much

They aren't horrible see through, but they certainly are a little translucent.  I've only worn them twice, and wore white boxers to avoid it being too noticeable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors