Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Personalised Club Golf Bag

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CCCakumbra

CCCakumbra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129210
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

Would appreciate a little bit of help here.

I have been looking everywhere (eBay included) for normal golf bags with a Club Logo on it. I know that generally these are sold in club pro shops but there are none at all close to me so I have been looking online.

I would prefer UK sites due to postage costs but any suggestions would be brilliant

Cheers!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 recksteve

recksteve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198648
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:17 PM

Saw your post and thought I would help out. Are you looking for a bag that you personalise or one with a particular golf club logo on it?

I know these guys do personalised ones and can ship to Northern Ireland - www.MyGolfBag.co.nz. Their website is just getting put up so you can email them what you are looking for and they will shoot you a price delivered. We used them and they were great.

Best of luck

#3 citizensdiscount

citizensdiscount

Liven De Life

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196356
  • Ebay ID:thomas_otoole
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

Ping also will customize a logo or place your name on any of there bags for a nominal charge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors