Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

new low score kinda

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jd8102

jd8102

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 189946
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

I have been strugling to break 90 for the last 2 months. So today I decided to play 27 holes. the front 9 at 3 different courses.My plan was to concentrate on how many birdies and pars I could make without keeping score, kinda a practice day. Started at 6:47am, got home at 3:30. Heres the tally

1  Birdie

13  Pars

8 Bogey's

5 doubles

No triples.

By my count thats 17 over par over a 27 hole timeframe. I'm not sure if not keeping score offically on a scorecard was the reason but I felt in control out there today. Im playing a full 18 on one course tomorrow, hoping I'll finally offically break 90

Covert Tour 2.0 Speeder TS 6.3x
TEE CB Pro Speeder TS 7.3x
SLDR Tp 19* Speeder TS 9.3x
J40 DPC 3i CB 4-P  C-taper
J40 52* C-taper, RM-12 58* DGTI S400
Bettinardi SS 15
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 inthefairway

inthefairway

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90812
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

Good going!!! Kinda!!!!!

#3 Klay23

Klay23

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135184
  • Ebay ID:Tyson2323
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:24 PM

Stop worrying about the score and concentrate on your shots, it will take care of itself.  String together some pars and stay away from the big numbers and all will be good. Sounds easy, doesn't it?  Lol.  Had about 10 rds or so under 90, last time out wasn't one of them, but tomorrow is a new day...
A whole bunch of titleist stuff
And a scotty too

#4 scooterush

scooterush

HELLLO BALL

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106298
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

keep grinding. you need to just focus on the shot infront of you. one shot at a time and dont allow how you played your last hole to affect your next shot. good or bad. try your best to just play smart and stay in the shot you have to make at that time. good luck .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors