Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Adams Idea CMB Irons (need feedback on Ozik 8.1 shafts)

CMB Matrix Ozik 8.1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ldog

Ldog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73361
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

Hello All -

The Adams Idea CMB Irons look like my next set of irons…due to some physical issues (hands/forearms) I must consider graphite shafts in my next set of irons.

Adams does a fine job in offering high quality shaft options.  The graphite shaft offered is the Matrix Ozik Program 8.1.  This shaft has been offered for some time as an option for select Adams irons.

Has anyone experience with the Matrix Ozik Program 8.1 shaft?

Thanks in advance for your feedback/comments.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 swing981

swing981

Tour Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 994
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:42 AM

ummm...how much per iron is that shaft..guessing 150 per club for that shaft????

#3 longbal30

longbal30

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,037 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41632
  • Ebay ID:longbal30
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:56 AM

It's not near that price, pretty sure it's like the program in the cb3's, which are a made for variation of the matrix program, albeit, still made by matrix.

#4 ryancjordan

ryancjordan

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120934
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

I have to say I'm a lifelong S300 user, even back in HS I still used S300s.  The other day I went into a golfsmith and they had the CB3s out with the Program 80 and another with the KBS shaft.  The KBS felt pretty much, wasn't super impressed with the club, but the programs really made them shine.  Just seemed so much more smooth and easy to swing.  I'd certainly recommend giving them a try.

Also tagged with CMB, Matrix Ozik 8.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors