Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

TaylorMade ATV Wedge Testing & Feedback Thread

taylormade atv wedges testing review reviews feedback kbs

132 replies to this topic

#1 HipCheck

HipCheck

Finally summer!

• Marshals
  • 5,157 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1164

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

Some GolfWRXers are being provided new TaylorMade ATV Wedges to put through their paces.  They'll post on-course experience and feedback in this thread.

tmatv.gif

Once posting begins, all members are welcome to jump into the discussion.

Let's try to keep this thread clean until reviewers start posting.

Thanks!

- Rob

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 GatorNate11

GatorNate11

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117979
  • Ebay ID:gatornate5
GolfWRX Likes : 120

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

Alright, wedge came in a few days ago, since then I've been out seeing what all it would do. I'll start with the looks of the club. The sole is thick for my taste, but not miserably thick. The top line isn't bad however, so it isn't one that you just can't stand to look down at. We've all seen the pictures of it, so that's about as far as I'll go with the looks. From the performance standpoint, it isn't bad at all. I haven't played an actual round of golf in weeks, so the extent of what I've been able to do with this wedge is just working on the short game in my yard. Chips, pitches, flops, pulls all of them off well (I admit, I suck at hitting flops. I avoid them like the plague) but never the less, it does as well as any wedge can at masking how terrible I am at hitting them. The feel isn't bad, not quite as soft as my Vr Pro (to be fair, I've been using this wedge since last May, so the feel of anything else just isn't quite right) but not bad. The KBS has taken some getting used to, I've never used anything except DG in my wedges, so the KBS feels odd at this point. I did like the Lamkin it came with. If I were going to use it full time, I'd put a NDMC on it, but the Lamkin isn't bad at all (I actually have the light blue version of the same grip on my driver, so I already knew what it felt like). Hopefully I'll be getting back on the course and getting some rounds in soon, I'll probably put it in the bag for a few trips to the range and course to really put it through its paces.

#3 swanry30

swanry30

Lights Out

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14598
  • Ebay ID:swanry30
GolfWRX Likes : 333

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

INTRODUCTION (brief):

the wedges and putter are the strengths of my game.  i currently play CALLAWAY jaws 54.16 bent to 53 and a 58.13 that bent to 59.  this allows me to hit all of the shots i need from 125 yards and in.  i rarely use my 59 for shots over 75 yards, unless there is a pin tucked to the front of a green at 100 yards.  i love using both wedges to a variety of shots - from a higher dead handed shot and pretty much hits and sticks without pulling back to a mid flighted shot that will roll out and a low LEE TREVINO style shot that comes in hot and stops on a dime.

TECHNOLOGY:

i am very open to the design of the ATV.  there is a lot of thought and research that has gone into these wedges.  i know that some people have mentioned that other companies have used similar designs in the past, but i do see a unique approach used by TMAG.  i also watched the BANDON DUNES release of the ATV wedges on YouTube and was sold.  here in the NW we have wet firm bunkers and soft wet fairways in the winter - flip the switch to summer (yes, we do have some nice weather) and it is completely opposite.  difficult finding wedges that can perform in all conditions as you always seem to be sacrificing something.

LOOKS:

the design of the wedge does not bother me.  if there is a "reason" or "technology" behind the look - i'm usually fine with it...  especially if it looks good in the address position.  the ATV looks very nice in the address position.  i am so accustom to my CALLAWAY wedges that looking down at a new OEM can be difficult - TMAG got it right with the shape.

one thing i don't care for is the chrome blended into the satin.  i would pick a RAW option hands down over this combination.  i even found that in the sun with sunglasses the satin face was very bright...  with my CALLAWAY vintage - RAW finish there was no glare.  in the future i would like TMAG to make some changes with this - or at least give the option of an all RAW wedge, much like the ones offered on tour.

TESTING:

i was given a 54* wedge to test and found this wedge to live up to the VERSATILITY bill.  i could hit it from every lie with ease.  here is a breakdown...

>fairway bunker - 117 yards out to an elevated green - sand fluffy, favorable lie.  the grind allowed me to navigate this shot without a problem - pin high, nearly making a 20ft. birdie putt.

>fairway tight lie - shots from 108/123/75/50 yards to various pin locations.  i was very impressed with how my divot looked different than with my CALLAWAY 53*.  i tend to take a good sized divot - this wedge allowed for a much shallower divot that was consistent on each one of the shots/distances.  this was well received.  i was able stop the ball and run it out as needed.  the spin on my CALLAWAY wedge was slightly more - even with the grooves two years old.

>rough - 110 yards somewhat buried, medium length rough.  the grind again allowed me to hit the shot without trouble.  i was able to rip right through the grass.

one of the things i had a difficult time with was the shaft.  i have always played DG s300/s400/wedge flex shafts.  the KBS wedge flex shaft was different, although the results were fine.  i feel more comfortable with the DG in my hands.  the grip was unusual, but i found myself taking advantage of the added 1" - gripping down on shots that i typically wouldn't.

CONCLUSION:

i love the wedge and am going to purchase a 58* to put them up against the CALLAWAY jaws.  IF THESE WERE IN A RAW FINISH - it would be a no brainer!  i do have a hard time getting past the chrome/satin mix.  again the performance is there - but the satin face did glare more than i anticipated.  LOVE THE TECHNOLOGY and PERFORMANCE - please change the FINISH!

Edited by swanry30, 14 June 2012 - 07:59 PM.

Nike CT 2.0 10.5* - Motore Speeder 7.2TS
Nike CT 2.0 15* - Motore Speeder 8.2TS
Nike CP 17* hybrid - TOUR AD DI 95x
Nike 2014 Split Cavity 3-PW - PX 6.5
Nike MOD 30 - SS Flatso Ultra 1.1
Nike Raw VR Forged 54.12 / 58.10
WITB Link

#4 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

***Twirl of Doom***

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,048 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
GolfWRX Likes : 1133

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

How is the finish holding up on these?  Others have stated the finish is awful and shows scratches real bad.  These look great in the stores.

#5 swanry30

swanry30

Lights Out

• 3,645 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 14 June 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

How is the finish holding up on these?  Others have stated the finish is awful and shows scratches real bad.  These look great in the stores.

Only one round with them.  No clue yet :)

However - those in the south will wear them more than us in the north due to the terrain.

WITB Link

#6 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

***Twirl of Doom***

• Advanced Members
  • 21,048 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

I like the looks of the U.S models better than JDM forged version.  They set up really good behind the ball, almost looks like you would never miss a shot with them!

#7 J13

J13

@jminis13

• 9,347 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
GolfWRX Likes : 1196

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by J13, 14 June 2012 - 08:48 PM.

Silly Season Bag
Callawrx 1
Cally Vegas shoot

#8 J13

J13

@jminis13

• 9,347 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
GolfWRX Likes : 1196

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

Ok I got to test a 54* ATV and so far have used mine in 2 rounds along with 2 practice sessions so here goes.  ALso thanks to goflwrx and TM for allowing me to test this wedge.

Looks:
Club is classic in shape and size.  Looks a little thick on the bottom but the topline is classic.  Chrome is ok but prefer a nice satin finish like other wedges on the market.  All in all it looks like a serious wedge from the top which I'm a fan of, reminds me of my old vokey

Feel:
Feels like most wedges I've used in the past.  I can definately tell the sole glides through rough a bit better then my nike vr pro wedges.  I guess the sold being a bit wider helps with that.  It definately helps.

Spin:
Has kind of a micro finish between the grooves on the face but feels a little like sandpaper.  It puts some great spin on the ball but then again most new wedges do.  I'm interested to see how that finish holds up.  Overall it does what you want it to do, stop, check and from a tight lie comes back a few feet.  Thumbs up here.

Turf interaction:
I noticed a big difference from the fairways at my club.  We have bent grass fairways and they are TIGHT.  It' not hard to chunk a few from 75yds and in.  I noticed with this wedge it offers a bit of forgiveness while maintaining the player profile from the top.  This club will really help those who fear that type of shot.  I almost tried to chunk some shots but couldn't.  Again it's a win for TM here.

Conclusion:
I'm a fan of this wedge from forgiveness to the profile.  Only downside for me is it's a little lighter then I want a wedge.  Might be because of the KBS Tour shaft but it' light and that's a problem for me.  I'm going to switch out shafts and see how it feels and if necessary add some lead tape which is an easy fix.  I typically play irons D4 with wedges a bit heavier so to each his own.  Overall it's a great wedge that you will be happy with.  It glides through the turf and helps avoid that dredded chunk which is a huge plus.  In the rough I also noticed better contact with the ball which again is great.  I think the wider sole does it's job here.  Kudos for TM looks like they are stepping up big in the wedge department.

Edited by J13, 16 June 2012 - 06:18 AM.

Silly Season Bag
Callawrx 1
Cally Vegas shoot

#9 swanry30

swanry30

Lights Out

• 3,645 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

Looks like almost all of us are finding the kbs wedge shaft difficult to get use to...
WITB Link

#10 word

word

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89762
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:49 AM

Anyone try an open faced flop with a 58 or 60 yet? I like the look of these wedges, but after looking at them in the store, the leading edge seems to sit up very high when the face opens due to the wide sole.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 muxi87

muxi87

muxi87

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,090 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32234
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

word, on 15 June 2012 - 04:49 AM, said:

Anyone try an open faced flop with a 58 or 60 yet? I like the look of these wedges, but after looking at them in the store, the leading edge seems to sit up very high when the face opens due to the wide sole.

I've had mine for a few months now (not part pd this "test" but thought I'd chime in).  Hands down" the ATV 60 is the best wedge I've ever owned.  What makes is so great is that I can hit any shot from literally any lie...including flops from sitting down in rough, up in rough, fwy, or even fairly hard lies.  I'd challenge anyone to try the ATV and tell me it honestly doesn't perform.  You may not like the aesthetics, and I'd have a hard time with the chrome ones, but they flat out perform.

#12 Splitter

Splitter

The truth is out there....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63256
  • Ebay ID:salemander
GolfWRX Likes : 377

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

swanry30, on 14 June 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

Looks like almost all of us are finding the kbs wedge shaft difficult to get use to...

I've had the wedges for a while (not part of this test) and really like the KBS shafts.  But, I also play the KBS Tour 90 in my irons so maybe I'm used to the KBS feel.

Overall, some of the best wedges I've played..  But I'll let the reviewers earn their wedges. :)

Edited by Splitter, 15 June 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#13 MikeMo

MikeMo

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71976
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

I've had my ATV 54 degree test wedge for a week now and have done some short game practice with it and here are my reactions thus far:

I currently play a Vokey 54 degree wedge.  As a taller player my clubs are +1-1/2 over standard and I use midsize grips.  That being said, since the issued wedge is standard L/L/L I'm at a little disadvantage from what I'm typically used to however. it's not that big of a deal.  That being said I have to agree with the comments above in that this wedge flat out performs!

The sole of the club is fairly wide in comparison to my Vokey and I find that it's extremely helpful as it provides a significant amount of room for error from all types of lies.  I have hit flop shot after flop and have yet to chunk one.  This wedge provide extreme confidence when face with this type of shot anywhere near the green.  Bump and runs, chip and checks you name it and it has performed well.  The weight of the club is comparable to the Vokey and I have not noticed the difference in the feel of the shaft based on my short game only practice.  I will get the opportunity to get out on the course with it tomorrow and will post my comments about that thereafter.  This is my first experience with a KBS shaft and I was actually surprised that this is the standard option.  As a DG user for all of my irons and wedges thus far this is a welcome change just to see if there is a better performer for me.

This is just my brief thoughts thus far and I will provide some pictures and final thoughts after this weekend.  Based on my initial impressions I like the feel of this wedge and it has a good chance of replacing my Vokey.

Thanks to Taylormade and GWRx for the opportunity to provide my feedback.

#14 gimp_21

gimp_21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 186556
  • Ebay ID:gimp_21
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

I've had this wedge (54* & 60*) for over a month (not part of this test) and absolutely loving it. Previously was using Cleveland wedges although it was good but not great. I usually struggle on sand and on flop shots, it either goes to far or I end up blading it. With this wedge I can easily do these shots and get them very close to the pin and I actually enjoy hitting them out of the bunkers now.

Overall it's an excellent wedge from TaylorMade.

#15 swanry30

swanry30

Lights Out

• 3,645 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

For the heck of it I was hitting flop shots in my yard this afternoon.  My 54 ATV was easier to flop than my CALLAWAY 59!  The sole/grind works!  I need a 58 ATV now so I can really have some fun :)

No joke it was going higher than my 59 and that is a go to shot for me with that club...

WITB Link

#16 ladahl

ladahl

Major Winner

• 4,658 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119561
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 324

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

Still waiting on mine to arrive...  Sounds like positive feedback, so far, though.
BB 10.5*/BBV 11* Kiyoshi Gold 65 04
Callaway Big Bertha 16* Kiyoshi Gold
Callaway XHP2 20* & 23* F3 95S
Callaway Apex 5-A TT DG TI X100 SS
Odyssey Japan White Damascus Xi #9
MD2 54 T/S & 58 T/S/U/C MD2 TI S400
WITB Link

#17 Longputter

Longputter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149213
  • Handicap:8.4
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

TheMoneyShot, on 14 June 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

I have played 3 rounds with my 56* and it shows alot of wear.  Scraches on the sole showed up after the first round and it also shows some scuffing on the face.  Outside of that this wedge performs great.  After my first round I loved it do much I orded the 60* and 64*.

#18 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

***Twirl of Doom***

• Advanced Members
  • 21,048 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:58 PM

Longputter, on 15 June 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

TheMoneyShot, on 14 June 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

I have played 3 rounds with my 56* and it shows alot of wear.  Scraches on the sole showed up after the first round and it also shows some scuffing on the face.  Outside of that this wedge performs great.  After my first round I loved it do much I orded the 60* and 64*.

Thanks for the info.  I may have to pick up another set or these now.  I had the forged version but I did not care for their look at all.  The U.S version looks much better to my eye.

#19 Dscvrr St Louis

Dscvrr St Louis

#CALLAWRX 12/12/12

• 3,638 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105250
  • Handicap:7.8
GolfWRX Likes : 455

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:28 AM

swanry30, on 15 June 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

For the heck of it I was hitting flop shots in my yard this afternoon.  My 54 ATV was easier to flop than my CALLAWAY 59!  The sole/grind works!  I need a 58 ATV now so I can really have some fun :)

No joke it was going higher than my 59 and that is a go to shot for me with that club...

Hey Swanry...played around with a friend right after he got the 52,56,60...had about 65 yards into a hole and grabbed his 60..opened it about 1/3, 3/4 swing hands low...threw it toward the flag and hit it about half way down on the decent..! Just dropped the head thru the ball and Presto, instant mid-high pitch with spin!  They are freaking easy to hit and go right thru the turf.  I see a 52 and 58 coming shortly..!!
Big Bertha Alpha, Veylix Rome Wildeye
Big Bertha 15&18 Motore Speeder 8.1x
X2Hot 22*, F3 HB 95s
Apex 4,5/Apex Pro 6-G Ctaper S+
Odyssey Versa #6 & MXM #6
Callaway MD2 52,54,58 Ctaper S+

#20 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

***Twirl of Doom***

• Advanced Members
  • 21,048 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:32 AM

Dscvrr St Louis, on 16 June 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

Hey Swanry...played around with a friend right after he got the 52,56,60...had about 65 yards into a hole and grabbed his 60..opened it about 1/3, 3/4 swing hands low...threw it toward the flag and hit it about half way down on the decent..! Just dropped the head thru the ball and Presto, instant mid-high pitch with spin!  They are freaking easy to hit and go right thru the turf.  I see a 52 and 58 coming shortly..!!

Lol, and you told me that they were not that good back in march.  I knew you would like them!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 Dscvrr St Louis

Dscvrr St Louis

#CALLAWRX 12/12/12

• 3,638 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:46 AM

TheMoneyShot, on 16 June 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

Dscvrr St Louis, on 16 June 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

Lol, and you told me that they were not that good back in march.  I knew you would like them!

Ah, said I was in love with my Tour Custom Scratch, but I always like 2 sets of wedges...and they will fill that spot just fine and get plenty of play!!  Didn't say they were not that good...just didn't have room in the stable at the time!!
We can't keep them in stock...ordered a set for 2 different guys with Ctapers in them and they are magical with those shafts in them...!!  Will be the way I go.
X2Hot 22*, F3 HB 95s

#22 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

***Twirl of Doom***

• Advanced Members
  • 21,048 posts
  •  

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:59 AM

Dscvrr SL, you are killing me.  Those sticks with C-Tapers would be so money.  If your getting them over your Scratch wedges they must be super good!

#23 craz-e

craz-e

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39596
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:12 AM

Loving my 52* Gap Wedge so much in fact it has made me question my current set up.

#24 BENNYSUPREME

BENNYSUPREME

Major Winner

• 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37544
  • Handicap:9.3
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

ladahl, on 15 June 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

Still waiting on mine to arrive...  Sounds like positive feedback, so far, though.

Same here.  I'm think I should have went with the 52 and not the 56.  That way I only have to replace one wedge if I really like it,
Adams Tour LS 9.5(10.5*) w/DI6x
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-PW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 converter
52*/56*/60* 2 Dot Cleveland Reg 588 CBs
WITB Link

#25 OspreyCI

OspreyCI

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108024
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

Not part of the test...but I like mine so much I had to go ahead and do some paintfill to match the RBZ setup!

PING i25 9.5 UST Elements Chrome
Callaway XHP 15* Fubuki Ax
PING G25 20 & 23* Hyrbid
PING G25 5-UW
Murdered TM Spider
Callaway MD2's 56/60

#26 craz-e

craz-e

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39596
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

swanry30, on 14 June 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

Loving the shaft and head combo, makes me want to try KBS shafts in a set of irons would love a set of irons to play as easy (point and shoot) as these wedges!

#27 swanry30

swanry30

Lights Out

• 3,645 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

i played another round with the 54* this weekend and continue to love it.  my first shot with it was from 65 yards very tight lie to a middle pin placement on a shallow par 5 green.  originally was going to hit a check 59* but after surveying the green realized landing it short of the green by five yards and running it up would be the best option.  needless to say hit a perfect shot leaving the ball about two feet away - short of the pin.  this was one of the those shots that if it was hit a hair heavy would have been left 30 feet to 30 yards short.  the turf interaction with the sole makes this shot incredibly easy.  now i didn't drop five balls and try to hit one fat one thin etc.  i want to keep my feedback to shots and swings that happen during the round - when you are judging the distance and feel for the first time...  i had the opportunity to hit the ATV greenside as i had a couple of balls just inches off the green and the collar - of course short sided.  i would normally take my 59* or my 53* depending if there is any slope on the collar.  both shots could have gone either way so i chose the 54* ATV based on how i had made it perform earlier.  these shots were both sitting down and have "stubby" written all over them.  a nice smooth brush stroke and the ball came out very nicely - one settling a foot away the other nearly dropping in the hole for a feather.

more feedback to come!
WITB Link

#28 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 17,626 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 4105

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

I recently picked up a 64º. I'm very happy with it so far. It's great for those shots around the green to a tight pin.

#29 Dscvrr St Louis

Dscvrr St Louis

#CALLAWRX 12/12/12

• 3,638 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

OspreyCI, on 16 June 2012 - 09:00 AM, said:

Not part of the test...but I like mine so much I had to go ahead and do some paintfill to match the RBZ setup!

IMG_4812.JPG

LOVE THE RBZ GREEN !! great job on the paint!!
X2Hot 22*, F3 HB 95s

#30 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

***Twirl of Doom***

• Advanced Members
  • 21,048 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

That green paint job looks sick on your wedges!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Also tagged with taylormade, atv, wedges, testing, review, reviews, feedback, kbs

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors