Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 4 votes

Nike TW13

350 replies to this topic

#271 fore_life

fore_life

REPS AND TRAJ...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59484
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 775

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postbmoney003, on 19 October 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

To be honest. I wasn't too impressed when first put on but took everyone's word for it. Literally by the fifth hole I was like WOW.

Yeah I think they really shine when you put em on and take em to the course

Cobra biocell PRO px 6.5
txxx burner 2.0 13.5 UST Attas 80x
txxx burner 2.0 18.5 ahina 80x
callaway  quad dot V protos 4-P ctaper X
raw txxx xft 51, xft 55/60
odyssey ti-hot 1
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#272 Arizonalefty59

Arizonalefty59

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130198
GolfWRX Likes : 784

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

I'm still gonna wait until they drop in price haha.

#273 fore_life

fore_life

REPS AND TRAJ...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59484
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 775

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

I know man, they are pricey or I'd have  a black pair,too.  I have a feeling that these ones will be 125+ for some time though.
Cobra biocell PRO px 6.5
txxx burner 2.0 13.5 UST Attas 80x
txxx burner 2.0 18.5 ahina 80x
callaway  quad dot V protos 4-P ctaper X
raw txxx xft 51, xft 55/60
odyssey ti-hot 1
WITB Link

#274 Kingpair

Kingpair

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91268
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

Wore mine for the first time and couldn't be happier. Just like wearing my favourite runners and provide a great platform for the swing.

#275 Lesmond

Lesmond

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,951 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
GolfWRX Likes : 1276

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

I still wish the tongue was like these, of course I love the TW's, only downside is the tongue.

Posted Image

Nike Covert 2.0 Matte Black 10.5*
Nike Covert 2.0 FWY Performance 15*
Nike Covert 2.0 FWY Performance 19*
913H 21*, Vapor PC 4-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike VR Pro 51*, VR X3X 58* Toe Sweep
Nike Method 006 Prototype

#276 bmoney003

bmoney003

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180888
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:28 AM

while I agree that tongue is awesome looking, I don't even notice the tongue on mine.

#277 Augster

Augster

Mr. Fairway

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30291
  • Ebay ID:augster..8
GolfWRX Likes : 261

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

I hate to dig this thread back up as it has finally fallen off the first page, but I just have to gush about the TW13s.  Sorry.

I finally found my size, 13, in white on ebay for $150 delivered.  Sold. They got here Tuesday and I played today.

Just like most everyone has said, these are easily my favorite pair of golf shoes.  Ever.  And I've never owned another pair of Nike golf shoes.

The sizing is correct.  Same as Nike basketball, same as Footjoy.  Comfortable and very stable.  I've never had such grip walking uphill on wet grass.  Maybe it was because they were new, but even when I used to wear CLEATS I didn't have this much grip for climbing.  I was shocked.

The comfort was amazing.  It is at least on par with my Ecco Biom Hybrids.  But the BIOM's aren't waterproof and don't provide traction like these Nikes.  The TW13's are better than the True Tours I tried, better than my Icons, better than the Ashworth Cardiffs I have for sale, and better than my DryJoys.  Also, I played great today.  Was it my swing or the shoes?  I have no idea, but I know I haven't had that much fun on the course in a long time.

One note about the TW13's.  The top leather is LIGHT.  I can't wait to wear these on a hot day.  Today the temp topped out at about 43* while I was on the course.  My feet were actually chilly due to how light the leather is.  Maybe these aren't the best choice for playing in 30-40 degree (F) weather.  I've always had toasty feet in my Footjoys (Icons, Dryjoys, Reelfits) and my Ecco's.  The TW13 was chilly.  I thought my feet were getting wet.  Took the shoe off and my sock was bone dry, it was just that my foot was cold.  An odd sensation, but refreshing.

I am going to have a lot less shoes in the rotation now.  Sadly, I think I'm going to go to a rotation of one pair.  My TW13's.  That'll make sure I wear them out quicker, which currently makes me sad.  I guess I'll find out about the durability.

Lastly, on hard surfaces, clubhouse, cart paths etc, you are taller in these shoes if that is something you desire.  I didn't notice the extra height on the course, but in my house trying them out on carpet and hardwood, I felt I was way taller.  Maybe it's because I don't wear shoes in the house very often.  I'm 6'5" without shoes, with shoes on in the house, I felt at least 6'7".  Maybe the heel is that big on hard surfaces but compresses on soft.  I don't know.  Just throwing it out there.  I may have to actually measure.

Like I said, I'm sorry I brought this back up.  But I couldn't believe the hype that almost everyone LOVED these shoes.  Now that I've tried them, I believe the hype also.  These are great shoes.  Try them out when they get to your price point.

#278 finalist

finalist

MASHED POTATO!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,088 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 821
GolfWRX Likes : 370

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

How is the white version holding up over several months now?

Do stains on the out sole and sides wash off easily? Are creases in the toe filling in with dirt and cracking - the material seems different, so I wonder if this exists? Any defects regarding construction, etc.?
Many Byron Putters
Scratch Don Whites
Scratch Jeff McCoys
WITB Link

#279 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

***Twirl of Doom***

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
GolfWRX Likes : 1278

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostAugster, on 07 November 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

I hate to dig this thread back up as it has finally fallen off the first page, but I just have to gush about the TW13s.  Sorry.

I finally found my size, 13, in white on ebay for $150 delivered.  Sold. They got here Tuesday and I played today.

Just like most everyone has said, these are easily my favorite pair of golf shoes.  Ever.  And I've never owned another pair of Nike golf shoes.

The sizing is correct.  Same as Nike basketball, same as Footjoy.  Comfortable and very stable.  I've never had such grip walking uphill on wet grass.  Maybe it was because they were new, but even when I used to wear CLEATS I didn't have this much grip for climbing.  I was shocked.

The comfort was amazing.  It is at least on par with my Ecco Biom Hybrids.  But the BIOM's aren't waterproof and don't provide traction like these Nikes.  The TW13's are better than the True Tours I tried, better than my Icons, better than the Ashworth Cardiffs I have for sale, and better than my DryJoys.  Also, I played great today.  Was it my swing or the shoes?  I have no idea, but I know I haven't had that much fun on the course in a long time.

One note about the TW13's.  The top leather is LIGHT.  I can't wait to wear these on a hot day.  Today the temp topped out at about 43* while I was on the course.  My feet were actually chilly due to how light the leather is.  Maybe these aren't the best choice for playing in 30-40 degree (F) weather.  I've always had toasty feet in my Footjoys (Icons, Dryjoys, Reelfits) and my Ecco's.  The TW13 was chilly.  I thought my feet were getting wet.  Took the shoe off and my sock was bone dry, it was just that my foot was cold.  An odd sensation, but refreshing.

I am going to have a lot less shoes in the rotation now.  Sadly, I think I'm going to go to a rotation of one pair.  My TW13's.  That'll make sure I wear them out quicker, which currently makes me sad.  I guess I'll find out about the durability.

Lastly, on hard surfaces, clubhouse, cart paths etc, you are taller in these shoes if that is something you desire.  I didn't notice the extra height on the course, but in my house trying them out on carpet and hardwood, I felt I was way taller.  Maybe it's because I don't wear shoes in the house very often.  I'm 6'5" without shoes, with shoes on in the house, I felt at least 6'7".  Maybe the heel is that big on hard surfaces but compresses on soft.  I don't know.  Just throwing it out there.  I may have to actually measure.

Like I said, I'm sorry I brought this back up.  But I couldn't believe the hype that almost everyone LOVED these shoes.  Now that I've tried them, I believe the hype also.  These are great shoes.  Try them out when they get to your price point.

Looks like its time for you to buy the black pair too....

#280 ev0six

ev0six

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131356
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

My only complaint about the black ones is when the melting sun comes out.  You can feel it heat up after a few minutes.  I'm in south east asia where the temps are fairly 85F year round and reaching 100 in the summer.  I've had about 40 rounds in the white before i received my black pair in october.  But the white pair held up beyond my expectations even though our monsoon season from june to oct. It kept the socks dry all the time when it poured.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#281 DickieThon

DickieThon

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193254
  • Ebay ID:Templeowls555
GolfWRX Likes : 94

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

Did anyone get them from Discount Dan's? If so, pm me the price? I see them on sale on another site and was wondering if there are any better prices.

#282 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

***Twirl of Doom***

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
GolfWRX Likes : 1278

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

View PostDickieThon, on 22 November 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Did anyone get them from Discount Dan's? If so, pm me the price? I see them on sale on another site and was wondering if there are any better prices.

eBay has tons on their right now for a steal from reputable sellers.  Be sure to check there too.

#283 jrsharp21

jrsharp21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34619
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

How is the Achilles support on these?

#284 Sushiyoshi

Sushiyoshi

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92737
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

9.5 in Lunar Control is a little loose for me.  9 in True Tour fits good.  Would 9 be a better fit for these?

#285 TTURaider

TTURaider

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73618
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostMinarets, on 07 September 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

tgw says Feb of 2013 to ship size 14?!!?!?!  this is ridiculous?

I got my white pair in size 14 yesterday. I ordered directly from the Nike website. The whites still show to be available in size 14 right now. Apparently the blacks have already sold out for now, as they were available when I ordered on Monday, but are now unavailable. All of the other retailers I saw still showed Feb. as the ship date.

I have just worn them around the house, and they feel great. The foot feels very secure and stable, no shifting around whatsoever. I can't wait to try these out on the course tomorrow!

#286 skaarsgard

skaarsgard

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 158845
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

i have had mine (black) for a few months and while not wearing them exclusively due to rotating with other shoes from weather or clothing colors, the TW shoes have seen at least 15 rounds.  i'm sure many have stated in this thread already so i'll echo that these are the best golf shoes i have ever worn.

Specs:   12w, Black
i see on this page some state that they fit true to other Nike's but i'd disagree.   i usually wear 11.5w or 12r in most Nike's and these fit smaller.  the 11.5w's felt too small at the toe length and width.  however, my Nike Tour Premiums fit pretty damn large at 11.5w.   basically, i haven't seen consistent fitting in the Nike golf shoe line - recommend to try them on for the proper fit at a store if possible before purchasing online.

Feel:   excellent
there's something about having the shoe conform to your natural movements walking or during the swing.   while i prefer the True Tours over all shoes on the putting green, these TW shoes are very close.  they have tremendous balance throughout the shoe and very good spike placement.

just a great feeling and performing shoe and seemingly waterproof (dry feet in rainy sessions)

Con's:
They make sounds while walking - hard to describe but it's the sound of the material flexing
Very different feeling - mine came into their own the second round.   would recommend a range session or two before taking em on the course
In wet/ soggy conditions, the turf gets really stuck in all the crevices of the sole.   need on course maintenance
Titleist 913d3 9.5* Tour AD-DI 6s
Titleist 910h 19* Tour AD-DI Hybrid 85g
Adams MB2 4-PW Steelfiber i95s
Cleveland 50, 56 and 64 wedges
Scotty Cameron California Fastback

#287 Big Ben

Big Ben

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,477 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14306
GolfWRX Likes : 363

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

These shoes can be pretty hot in the summer but they REALLY SHINE during the chilly season and when things are wet, I walked today in Northeastern Ohio on a very soggy course and these remained bone dry and cleansed up in a pinch. I agree the tongue bothered me at first but after a number of rounds in them I totally forgot about it...BB
Ping i20
Cally XHot Pro
Titty 913H, Adams DHy, Titty 712u
Ping S55's
Titty TVD-M's, PVD
Machine M10A

#288 goobers80

goobers80

gooberSammy - I have Autism

• 1,531 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 168463
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:goobies2007
GolfWRX Likes : 872

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

View Postfinalist, on 20 November 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

Do stains on the out sole and sides wash off easily? Are creases in the toe filling in with dirt and cracking - the material seems different, so I wonder if this exists? Any defects regarding construction, etc.?

Nots sure they even crease. The material is like rubbery and thin feelings ands never really starts rigid. I evens run around in them and never feel feets being sore. Coming from crappy *fashion* over any real use female shoes , these are well worth whatever money they costs.

Mine do nots make sounds either. Maybe being girl with nots so wide feets is better for these, but no shoe even is close to me.  Men's adicross are okay for $50 , but still nots even close for me.

For cleaning , i just use clorox disinfecting wipes and they take care most of dirts and a little scratching if necessary for extra cleaning on spots.

Edited by goobers80, 12 January 2013 - 09:03 PM.

Be Yourself Always
TaylorMade SLDR 9.5* , 3 wood , hybrid
16* UDI , SpeedBlade 3 & 4 irons
TaylorMade TP CB 5-AW
TaylorMade Tour Preferred 58* ATV wedge
Yes! Callie , Nike Method 001
WITB Link

#289 finalist

finalist

MASHED POTATO!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,088 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postgoobers80, on 12 January 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

View Postfinalist, on 20 November 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

Nots sure they even crease. The material is like rubbery and thin feelings ands never really starts rigid. I evens run around in them and never feel feets being sore. Coming from crappy *fashion* over any real use female shoes , these are well worth whatever money they costs.

Mine do nots make sounds either. Maybe being girl with nots so wide feets is better for these, but no shoe even is close to me.  Men's adicross are okay for $50 , but still nots even close for me.

For cleaning , i just use clorox disinfecting wipes and they take care most of dirts and a little scratching if necessary for extra cleaning on spots.
Thanks, I got a pair a few weeks ago. Absolutely love them. The best golf shoe I've ever owned by far. I too have found they wash easier than any shoe I've ever owned. That rubber material stays white and doesn't crease.
Many Byron Putters
Scratch Don Whites
Scratch Jeff McCoys
WITB Link

#290 drew1527

drew1527

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113815
  • Ebay ID:Drew1527
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

Anyone looking for a good price on these check out GPP golf. Well worth it! Love my white pair so
I got a black set also.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#291 FairwayGolfUSA.com

FairwayGolfUSA.com

Major Winner

• Sponsors
  • 1,323 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185658
GolfWRX Likes : 160

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

I absolutely love my pair. Size 10 white. I do have to say that the white got dirty and have some grass stains on them the 3rd time I wore it on the bottom left heel but other than that probably the most comfortable golf shoes I have word.

RYAN
Fairway Golf Online Store :golfer:
Email: cs@fairwaygolfusa.com
Phone: 1-877-509-0830

#292 Big Ben

Big Ben

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,477 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

I have both colors and do have one question fellas, it really bothers me how badly they squeek, my playing partners even notice it! Have they fixed this issue? If so I may call NIke and try to exhange both of my pairs. I do enjoy these and they are very comfy...BB

Edited by Big Ben, 14 January 2013 - 07:19 PM.

Ping i20
Cally XHot Pro
Ping S55's
Titty TVD-M's, PVD
Machine M10A

#293 MNNikeGuy

MNNikeGuy

Oven bag is down to 10 now/ back to all Nike!

• 2,713 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
GolfWRX Likes : 483

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

These sound great! Do they new colors coming out?
CP Black LE 11.5* VTS Tour SPX Black
CP 2.0 - 15* VTS Tour SPX Black
Vr Forged 3-PW Splits, Modus3 S120
Vr Forged Raw 52/10 & 58* TS
RZN Platinum / Pro V1
Method 006 Paul Casey Prototype 33"
WITB Link

#294 finalist

finalist

MASHED POTATO!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,088 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostBig Ben, on 14 January 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

I have both colors and do have one question fellas, it really bothers me how badly they squeek, my playing partners even notice it! Have they fixed this issue? If so I may call NIke and try to exhange both of my pairs. I do enjoy these and they are very comfy...BB

I got a pair from the Oregon HQ about three weeks ago and they don't squeak. FWIW. I'm guessing mine are newer stock?

What part squeaks on yours? I've worn mine in mostly wet, dewey conditions.
Many Byron Putters
Scratch Don Whites
Scratch Jeff McCoys
WITB Link

#295 BeenWild

BeenWild

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73531
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostTTURaider, on 11 January 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

View PostMinarets, on 07 September 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

tgw says Feb of 2013 to ship size 14?!!?!?!  this is ridiculous?

I got my white pair in size 14 yesterday. I ordered directly from the Nike website. The whites still show to be available in size 14 right now. Apparently the blacks have already sold out for now, as they were available when I ordered on Monday, but are now unavailable. All of the other retailers I saw still showed Feb. as the ship date.

I have just worn them around the house, and they feel great. The foot feels very secure and stable, no shifting around whatsoever. I can't wait to try these out on the course tomorrow!
Thanks for the heads up! Order a pair yesterday.

#296 skaarsgard

skaarsgard

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 158845
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

mine sqeak in the front - under the ball of the foot,   hard to say if it's the top layer rubber or sole or combination of both.
Titleist 913d3 9.5* Tour AD-DI 6s
Titleist 910h 19* Tour AD-DI Hybrid 85g
Adams MB2 4-PW Steelfiber i95s
Cleveland 50, 56 and 64 wedges
Scotty Cameron California Fastback

#297 Big Ben

Big Ben

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,477 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

They just squeak like crazy, it's hard to pinpoint the exact location. I Recieved mine very early on...BB

Edited by Big Ben, 14 January 2013 - 07:53 PM.

Ping i20
Cally XHot Pro
Ping S55's
Titty TVD-M's, PVD
Machine M10A

#298 gr8blueheronbird

gr8blueheronbird

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129494
  • Ebay ID:harrierdogsrbest
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Just really wanted to like these when they were introduced but does any one feel that the leather they use on these is not real or is it just me.  It feels like Pleather(plastic leather) from some of the shoes that I owned back in the 1970's.  Maybe this is why they squeak. I wanted to like these but they do not fit my foot whatsover.
Seems like they would really be uncomfortable when its really hot out.  I will stick with my True Tours any day over these sweat inducing squeaky misfits..

#299 finalist

finalist

MASHED POTATO!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,088 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

The material is a fabric that has some sort of plastic coating sprayed on to the surface from what I've read. Mine definitely don't squeak. Just took them to the range and tried to make them. That rubber toe material has a really cool feel when it bends and flexes.
Many Byron Putters
Scratch Don Whites
Scratch Jeff McCoys
WITB Link

#300 TheU

TheU

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94904
GolfWRX Likes : 49

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

View Postgr8blueheronbird, on 14 January 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Just really wanted to like these when they were introduced but does any one feel that the leather they use on these is not real or is it just me.  It feels like Pleather(plastic leather) from some of the shoes that I owned back in the 1970's.  Maybe this is why they squeak. I wanted to like these but they do not fit my foot whatsover.
Seems like they would really be uncomfortable when its really hot out.  I will stick with my True Tours any day over these sweat inducing squeaky misfits..

It's a premium synthetic used simply because it allows the shoe to stretch and bend, but still hold its shape from round to round. Been explained on here a bunch.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors