Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Finalist's WITB: 4/5/2013 Damascus Byron, Scratch TD

Byron Scratch damascus

121 replies to this topic

Poll: Finalist's WITB: 4/5/2013 Damascus Byron, Scratch TD (68 member(s) have cast votes)

Facing a 40 yard pitch shot over a bunker which putter do you grab?

1. Mixed Metal 612 (11 votes [16.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.18%

2. German Mindless (12 votes [17.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

3. German DH89 (26 votes [38.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.24%

4. German Bombora (10 votes [14.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.71%

5. Copper 029 (9 votes [13.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 altess27

altess27

Lefty Bomber

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 292905
  • Handicap:2.1
  • Ebay ID:ates1010
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

Those are the types of putters that you just want to put in a case and stare at them all day. Beautiful flatsticks man!

Titleist 913D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple
Ping i25 3 Wood w/ Diamana 'ilima
Titleist 910h w/ Matrix Ozik Altus
Mizuno MP 59 4-9 iron w/ PX pxi
Titleist Vokey SM4 46 52 56 60 w/ PX
Odyssey Black Series i #1

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#122 finalist

finalist

MASHED POTATO!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,960 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 821
GolfWRX Likes : 313

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

View Postaltess27, on 12 February 2014 - 10:21 PM, said:

Those are the types of putters that you just want to put in a case and stare at them all day. Beautiful flatsticks man!

Thanks!
But honestly I'd rather game them all until they look worn out. Refinishing is easy. I admire trusty rusty equipment more than wall hangers. My problem is I game the one that gives me the best shot at lower scores, so the others don't get much play. I do take a few out every now and then, but I mostly play the newest one because it is a refinement over what I had before. Notice how most of the putters are basically a like while each has subtle differences. If you spend time with the whole group you'll see how 5 grams here or a slight bit more offset there changes rotational values through the stroke.
Many Byron Putters
Scratch Don Whites
Scratch Jeff McCoys
WITB Link

Also tagged with Byron, Scratch, damascus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors