Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Realistic expectations???

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#91 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

Takin' dumps and shakin' rumps

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,567 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1530
  • Handicap:+0.9
  • Ebay ID:tumbo79
GolfWRX Likes : 99

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

View Postskaarsgard, on 23 April 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 23 April 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

I've been a member on eBay for over 12 years (I think) with 300+ feedback (one negative that was a situation very much like this), and have been a productive and active member on WRX for almost 7 years.  Mature members of both boards have had no complaints dealing with me and will NOT have any problems going into the future.

So feel free to check out my Spring Sale V3 that I will post in the BST within the next couple of days (everyone minus jcrew of course).

Digitally loft/face angle G20, White Hoofer, like new Ozik Hybrid Shafts!!!!!!!

J-Tizzle, i am pretty new here (to actually posting) and don't want to challenge your longevity and or respect on the site but i would suggest a better camera and or angle when selling used gear.   there was a comment earlier in the thread stating that sellers should downplay their club's appearance to surprise the buyer - i totally agree with that suggestion.

I do agree, I typically try to take the pictures outside in natural lighting, which makes for the best pictures BY FAR.  New camera is on the list, just further down as it would pretty much ONLY be used for selling golf clubs.

Ping Anser 9.5* - 14.5* - 17*
Ping G25 4-W
Ping Tour Gorge 50* - 54* - 58*
SC NP2 Mid (counter balanced)

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#92 Fourmyle of Ceres

Fourmyle of Ceres

Hall of Fame

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,769 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58909
GolfWRX Likes : 1357

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

Like I said, totally different expectations. In retrospect we now know if we sell something to jkrew1994 he expects it to be shipped when promised. And if not he wants his money back. Right or wrong, that's his expectation. And we know that J-Tizzle thinks any time within a week or so is good enough. Right or wrong, that's what he think BST is all about.

Unfortunately, neither guy knew that before the deal was made. So there's no winner. Tie goes to the guy who paid with PayPal.

#93 Stinger82

Stinger82

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82167
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 216

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostFourmyle of Ceres, on 23 April 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Like I said, totally different expectations. In retrospect we now know if we sell something to jkrew1994 he expects it to be shipped when promised. And if not he wants his money back. Right or wrong, that's his expectation. And we know that J-Tizzle thinks any time within a week or so is good enough. Right or wrong, that's what he think BST is all about.

Unfortunately, neither guy knew that before the deal was made. So there's no winner. Tie goes to the guy who paid with PayPal.

See bolded above...OP never promised a ship date he said he would try to get them out the next day.
Nike VRS 9.5* w/ GD Tour AD DI
Adams XTD super fairway 14.5 w/ ??
Adams Super Hybrid 17* w/ Oban Revenge
Titleist AP2 4-PW w/ dgs300
Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*
Taylormade Ghost Spider 34"

#94 FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Getting it up, and down!

• 4,596 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 55542
GolfWRX Likes : 136

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

View Postjkrew1994, on 23 April 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

View PostFATC1TY, on 23 April 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

Stinger-Bingo!!

Look at the pictures, it's the same damn faces on those clubs. Different angles and different lighting.

Also- Why not post the other pictures inbetween your photo session of the club faces? You've got like 10 photos inbetween them all, I assume you were trying to go for the worst lighting and angle possible to really try and drive your message home? Just like someone can take a picture and make them look REALLY good, you went the opposite with it.

You can be mad about not getting them when you expected, but the condition is as represented, and they are the same clubs and faces. And you paid $80 shipped for 2 wedges that have TONS of life left in them. Get over yourself.

conidtion is no where near it

and the agreement was made contingent upon recieving the clubs for my member guest tourney

you failed to ship
failed to at least tell me why

and then
ulitmately

yOU FAILED TO KEEP THE MONEY

just like i told you would

I WIN
YOU LOSE
dont sell things if you cant uphold your end of the bargain

Actually, I didn't sell you anything, THANK GOODNESS.

#95 KYMAR

KYMAR

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,715 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99014
GolfWRX Likes : 2248

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostFourmyle of Ceres, on 23 April 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

What "promise" are you talking about?

RAZR Fit Xtreme 10.5 with 7M3 S
Maltby KE4-ST-F, Razr fit, MP650???
Adams Super Hybrid 17*  Program 7.1 S
Adams A12 Pro KBS Tour 4-GW
Adams Pugliellii 56 and 60 DG spinners
TM Daddy Long Legs 38'

#96 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

View PostFATC1TY, on 23 April 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

View Postjkrew1994, on 23 April 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

View PostFATC1TY, on 23 April 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

Stinger-Bingo!!

Look at the pictures, it's the same damn faces on those clubs. Different angles and different lighting.

Also- Why not post the other pictures inbetween your photo session of the club faces? You've got like 10 photos inbetween them all, I assume you were trying to go for the worst lighting and angle possible to really try and drive your message home? Just like someone can take a picture and make them look REALLY good, you went the opposite with it.

You can be mad about not getting them when you expected, but the condition is as represented, and they are the same clubs and faces. And you paid $80 shipped for 2 wedges that have TONS of life left in them. Get over yourself.

conidtion is no where near it

and the agreement was made contingent upon recieving the clubs for my member guest tourney

you failed to ship
failed to at least tell me why

and then
ulitmately

yOU FAILED TO KEEP THE MONEY

just like i told you would

I WIN
YOU LOSE
dont sell things if you cant uphold your end of the bargain

Actually, I didn't sell you anything, THANK GOODNESS.

Lucky... :russian_roulette:
Ping G25 4-W

#97 Team Ping

Team Ping

Coldplay

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44776
  • Ebay ID:thkbh
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

Oh man, thank you so much to the teenager for making my day. Who says mondays cant be funny? And to Jtizzle, sorry to hear about that bro, sounded like some awesome wedges that  were sold far too cheap.:welcomeani:
Titleist 910 D3 Voodoo XNS7
Titleist 910 Fd RIP Gamma
Titleist 906f2 V2
Titleist 660 3-PW Tour Issue X100
TVD 54, 60 TOur Issue S400
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless 2.5

#98 FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Getting it up, and down!

• 4,596 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

View Postbaseballfrk8998, on 23 April 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

The last few times I've seen threads like this, the guy that got "out'd" has ended up being an idiot. This time is no exception.
Agreed. There's a common theme amongst it all.

#99 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83757
  • Ebay ID:Pudgelewis
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

I haven't read all the responses since the pics, so I may end up changing this...

But how is it CLEAR that those arent the same wedges.  The dings that are visible in the seller's pics look like they're in the same place on the buyer's pics.  Obviously the seller's pics look somewhat better, but you still have allow a little bit of room for different lighting conditions, etc...

#100 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83757
  • Ebay ID:Pudgelewis
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

So Jkrew, were you planning on using them past the event on Friday?  Plenty of people on here don't get items in time for the events they would like them for.  If you need something for Friday, don't buy it the week of unless you realize things happen sometimes and cause delays.  With that being said, if you really did tell him you MUST have them by Friday or you don't want them (which it doesn't seem you did), then he certainly should have made sure they went out when he said they would.  There's still no reason to open a dispute about it and just not want them after that because you didn't have them.

I purchased a set of clubs last Thursday and asked for USPS PRIORITY mail since I was going out of town this coming Friday and didn't want them showing up while I was gone.  Seller ends up shipping them Parcel Post saying there was some issue with weight when using Paypal shipping and apparently didn't feel like it was important to let me know about it until after I contacted him about it showing Parcel.  Sure it sucks since Parcel is a crap-shoot, but it didn't even cross my mind to open a dispute about it or complain since there wasn't anything that could be done about it.  I made it clear that wasn't what I asked for and left it at that.  

The issue with the pictures is clear to me.  Seller should have taken pics that show the wedges in worst and best light.  Not saying he intentionally used the best pics possible, but it's best to offer both and let the buyer decide.  IMO, they are the same wedges and are in acceptable enough condition with regards to what he advertised.  Looks like you chose the worst pictures which still doesn't make them look bad enough.  

J-Tizzle, if you're going to sell here I'd just make sure you keep your communication up with the buyer.  ESPECIALLY if you aren't going to spring the extra ~$1 for delivery confirmation.  Delivery confirmation is crucial when dealing with people you don't know.  It lets the buyer know their item is on the way, at least, and can take some comfort in that.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#101 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostPudgelewis, on 23 April 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

So Jkrew, were you planning on using them past the event on Friday?  Plenty of people on here don't get items in time for the events they would like them for.  If you need something for Friday, don't buy it the week of unless you realize things happen sometimes and cause delays.  With that being said, if you really did tell him you MUST have them by Friday or you don't want them (which it doesn't seem you did), then he certainly should have made sure they went out when he said they would.  There's still no reason to open a dispute about it and just not want them after that because you didn't have them.

I purchased a set of clubs last Thursday and asked for USPS PRIORITY mail since I was going out of town this coming Friday and didn't want them showing up while I was gone.  Seller ends up shipping them Parcel Post saying there was some issue with weight when using Paypal shipping and apparently didn't feel like it was important to let me know about it until after I contacted him about it showing Parcel.  Sure it sucks since Parcel is a crap-shoot, but it didn't even cross my mind to open a dispute about it or complain since there wasn't anything that could be done about it.  I made it clear that wasn't what I asked for and left it at that.  

The issue with the pictures is clear to me.  Seller should have taken pics that show the wedges in worst and best light.  Not saying he intentionally used the best pics possible, but it's best to offer both and let the buyer decide.  IMO, they are the same wedges and are in acceptable enough condition with regards to what he advertised.  Looks like you chose the worst pictures which still doesn't make them look bad enough.  

J-Tizzle, if you're going to sell here I'd just make sure you keep your communication up with the buyer.  ESPECIALLY if you aren't going to spring the extra ~$1 for delivery confirmation.  Delivery confirmation is crucial when dealing with people you don't know.  It lets the buyer know their item is on the way, at least, and can take some comfort in that.

Pudge, thanks for the input.  I'm thinking I may try to find me a Fedex or UPS close by so I can just get full tracking information.  I don't much care for Fedex as it typically seems a lot slower than Priority, because in all actuality, he got his clubs in about 1.5 full business days (shipped Thu, travel day Friday, maybe some on Saturday, received Monday morning).  

I think its been pretty established that I should have made a better effort to ship sooner, take pictures that show the wear better (??), and reply to his every PM as soon as sent.  But I guess my expectation is that if I buy something off eBay or WRX and I get it within a week of paying for it, all is good in the hood.   :drinks:

Edited by J-Tizzle, 23 April 2012 - 05:15 PM.

Ping G25 4-W

#102 Fourmyle of Ceres

Fourmyle of Ceres

Hall of Fame

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,769 posts
  •  

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

If you buy and sell enough stuff online, every now and then the expectations thing bites you where it hurts. All you can do is check, doublecheck and try your best to communicate exactly what you think the deal is supposed to be on both ends. And as the seller you can spring for delivery confirmation. But it's still going to go pear-shaped once in a while.

In my opinion escalating an already unsatisfactory situation by getting a bunch of anonymous strangers re-hashing it never really buys you much. It sure ain't keeping the seller from having to refund or making the buyer any more satisfied now that his event is over. Just mud-slinging all around at this point.

So I'm out. Sorry if I've raised the noise level by posting.

#103 dhacker56

dhacker56

Tour Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9177
  • Ebay ID:dhacker5185
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

Latley-  USPS has been showing the tracking... granted it is not part of the price but they are attempting.
You can have FREE DC if you pay online and can even get FREE carrier pick up the next day!

#104 TJCDAS

TJCDAS

I was cured, all right!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77417
  • Handicap:Me
GolfWRX Likes : 487

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 23 April 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

I won't say the guys name, but I'm sure you could do a little investigating and maybe look at my recent topics, see my BST ad, see who said they'd take the wedges and go from there....

This is a D-Bag response, I will let someone else post the buyers name.   Your description of the items does not reflex to actual condition-- Taylormade XFT 52/58 combo.  Clubs have lightly used faces and come with  DG Spinner shafts.  Clubs show some light wear but nothing that effects  play.

You are still selling these clubs with this listing and your photos. Your photos do not show the clubs very clearly.

Edited by TJCDAS, 24 April 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#105 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

I never said to post the guys name, just said you could find it if you didn't want to do business with him.  

As for the actual condition of the clubs, you can see the few small nicks on the face, that any wedge used for more than a few rounds will get (which can be seen in both sets of pictures).  Considered light wear and does not effect playablility as listd for sale.

But thanks for the input.

Ping G25 4-W

#106 WV-Hick

WV-Hick

Advanced

• 297 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13065
  • Ebay ID:wvgolfer7
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

View PostTJCDAS, on 24 April 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 23 April 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

I won't say the guys name, but I'm sure you could do a little investigating and maybe look at my recent topics, see my BST ad, see who said they'd take the wedges and go from there....

This is a D-Bag response, I will let someone else post the buyers name.   Your description of the items does not reflex to actual condition-- Taylormade XFT 52/58 combo.  Clubs have lightly used faces and come with  DG Spinner shafts.  Clubs show some light wear but nothing that effects  play.

You are still selling these clubs with this listing and your photos. Your photos do not show the clubs very clearly.

In my opinion THIS is a really D-Bag response. I have no problem with his description. And the pictures do show the nicks.

#107 greens hit

greens hit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 55587
GolfWRX Likes : 331

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

Really?  You didn't want to spend the $0.75?

#108 ryan.s

ryan.s

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63376

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

I wouldn't have described those wedges as "lightly used" but that's just me. But then again I would have been able to tell from the pics they aren't what I consider lightly used.

#109 greens hit

greens hit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 24 April 2012 - 09:48 AM, said:

I never said to post the guys name, just said you could find it if you didn't want to do business with him.  

As for the actual condition of the clubs, you can see the few small nicks on the face, that any wedge used for more than a few rounds will get (which can be seen in both sets of pictures).  Considered light wear and does not effect playablility as listd for sale.

Take off the HDR filter off your iPhone pic.  Use the original photo.  I'd be pissed too at the condition.   To me, you have clearly overestimated the condition.

#110 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

View Postgreens hit, on 24 April 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

Take off the HDR filter off your iPhone pic.  Use the original photo.  I'd be pissed too at the condition.   To me, you have clearly overestimated the condition.

:good:

This is the original photo, I don't know what else you want.  The majority have agreed that the pictures are of the same clubs and represent the condition (looking at full sized photos in the BST ad), not the smaller pictures posted in this topic.  

Some people will never be happy and assume used golf clubs don't have wear on them and that my 8/10 is the same as their 8/10.  "Lightly used" is a subjective term, therefore, I put pictures that represent condition (which many have agreed on this thread) while the borrower takes pictures that make the wear look much worse than they do in normal conditions.  You can shine a light on top of a new driver and see every swril in paint that makes it look like it was used for a season by a 36 handicap.

Edited by J-Tizzle, 25 April 2012 - 06:02 PM.

Ping G25 4-W

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#111 greens hit

greens hit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 24 April 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

This is the original photo, I don't know what else you want.  The majority have agreed that the pictures are of the same clubs and represent the condition (looking at full sized photos in the BST ad), not the smaller pictures posted in this topic.  

Some people will never be happy and assume used golf clubs don't have wear on them and that my 8/10 is the same as their 8/10.  "Lightly used" is a subjective term, therefore, I put pictures that represent condition (which many have agreed on this thread) while the borrower takes pictures that make the wear look much worse than they do in normal conditions.  You can shine a light on top of a new driver and see every swril in paint that makes it look like it was used for a season by a 36 handicap.  

Please mark me as an ignored user so you won't see my auctions because I'm assuming you'd be as big of a pain as jkrew was with the entire situation.

I really don't use the BST here nor on any other websites.  I tend to like service and use Brick and Mortar as much as I can.  To me wedges are the most disposable piece of equipment in my bag next to balls.  So don't worry about me.

#112 FATC1TY

FATC1TY

Getting it up, and down!

• 4,596 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

And thats why everyone that buys on the BST knows that condition ratings are going to vary from what one individual thinks versus another...

#113 Fourmyle of Ceres

Fourmyle of Ceres

Hall of Fame

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,769 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

I dunno, I'm looking at a 58-degree JAWS wedge that I bought used from Callaway Preowned (in "good' condition) and put quite a few round on myself. There's nothing looks at all like the little nicks on the pictures posted here. Just some slightly discolored areas on the face where the ball impacts. I think the nicks are pretty much caused by something hard like a rock getting caught between the wedge and the ball, no?

Not saying the pictured wedges are in bad condition. They look fine to me. But you can certainly play a wedge hard and put it away wet for quite a while without actually nicking up the face.

#114 radiman

radiman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

Jkrew, grow up dude. Your responses are childish at best. I win you lose? Another high maintenance buyer.
9.5* Ping Anser w/Kai'Li 70X
17* Callaway X2 Hot Pro w/ATX Green S
20* Adams A12 Pro w/Rip'd VS S
Ping i20 4-PW KBS Tour S
Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.5
Callaway Jaws 54, 58 & Vokey 64

#115 jkrew1994

jkrew1994

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129642
  • Ebay ID:pinonyr94

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

its good to see that there are some guys on here that feel my disappointment

#116 jkrew1994

jkrew1994

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

View Posttummons123, on 24 April 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

What are people expecting to get when they pay less than $40 per club? I would expect them to have some wear on them for that price. They are used wedges, of course they will have some nics and wear on them.

gosh i wonder if

Tummons123 is related to J-Tizzle better known as ...

???

pretty weak sauce

Edited by GwrxMod, 25 April 2012 - 07:11 PM.
Do not post personal info

#117 jkrew1994

jkrew1994

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

View Postradiman, on 24 April 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

Jkrew, grow up dude. Your responses are childish at best. I win you lose? Another high maintenance buyer.

seller pulled a scam

im not responsible for the low sale price....

STOP ACTING LIKE j-tizzle did me a favor....

i bought an item.... it was significantly different from description

#118 jkrew1994

jkrew1994

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 24 April 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

reallly? i dont see any swirls in my paintjob of my new R11s?

interesting tho....

Please mark me as an ignored user so you won't see my auctions because I'm assuming you'd be as big of a pain as jkrew was with the entire situation.

#119 jkrew1994

jkrew1994

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

View Postskaarsgard, on 23 April 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

View Postjkrew1994, on 23 April 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 23 April 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

He's right above ya RJ.

Mods please close, Paypal has made their decision, and I was just wanting other input from members if I was in the wrong.  Now that the buyer has joined the arugment, this will just become the 4 paage of PM's we've sent saying that I lied and cheated and switched faces on the wedges and propbably hit his dog with my car when he was 12.

LOOK AT THE PICS

its quite obvious

actually, the clubs have the same blemishes on both pictures (seller's pics vs. your pics).   however, the angle the seller used didn't show them as blatant as your angle.

you should have first attempted to make ammends with the seller that you weren't happy with the condition rather than file a dispute with paypal

SHOULDNT THE SELLER USE THE WORST ANGLE POSSIBLE?

would not that be the most prudent move?

#120 jkrew1994

jkrew1994

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

View PostTidiliwomp, on 23 April 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

J-Tizzle - Use more concrete language when selling, as in "I will ship them tommorow if possible this week has been crazy at work and it is more likely that I won't be able to ship them until later in the week" no point in sugar coating for BST it just leads to arguments like this.

JKrew - You had the clubs within a week, although this is short of the tournement you needed them for it is still better than any online store can do. If it was that urgent your guest should have rented clubs or bought a set at a B&M store. And although the pictures are not perfect those clubs are as described in the post. You got a pretty good deal, and if i hadent just purchased wedges i would have jumped all over those

basically if Jkrew had said i need them for this weekend or no deal, or if J-Tizzle had been more conservative with his claims this would not be an issue.

But regaurdless this issue occurs on every type classiffieds forum on the internet- be clear in what you need as a buyer and dont try to sweeten the deal with "hopefully's", and "i'll try's" as a seller.

great point here!

also, there are plenty of ebay sellers who could ship within a day, most everyone does actually.  

i just purchased brand new XFT 52 and 56 wedges on monday, they just arrived here on Wednesday.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors