Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Prov1x Replacements

32 replies to this topic

#31 caller

caller

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70411
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Ok, after a much debate and trials... I am finally moved on from Prov1X to B330....

longer and plays better in wind (My area lately having 10-20mph wind), I kind of like the B330 feel for chip and putt.

One last thing... this B330 does hold up after 18holes of play. Prov1x doesn't last 9 holes on me.

I am moving on

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 Dei3Nascar8

Dei3Nascar8

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79575
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostBeantownHorn, on 19 April 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

Another vote for Maxfli U4/X.

The ball is incredibly responsive off the wedge and long off the tee.

Maxfli U/4X is the real deal.  This ball is long and responsive.  Has great bite and there is no real compromise.  Going to pick up the U/4 soon and compare.  This is a great ball and the sleeper of the year!

#33 smc123

smc123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 174074
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

I just gave the Cally Hex Chrome a go as a replacement to my usual V1x and was impressed!  No real distance gain off the tee, but definitely felt more controlled with less side spin.  Full iron shots performed well, with a "drop and stop" or sucking back a little like the V1x.  Felt great off the putter as well.
Only two rounds - but so far, so good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors