Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Greg Norman Tech Shorts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fore_Man

Fore_Man

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68672
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Just an fyi my local Costco wholesale club has then for $19.99.  I grabbed three pair. Figured couldn't go wrong for the price.  They seem decent enough for something I'll only wear to golf.

They are flat front. No crease.  They also have the no slip shirt stay around the inside of the waist.  They had khaki, black and three plaid/tartan patterns to choose from.

Also, young guys... if you think you're too cool for the Shark's clothing,  don't worry.  The way the logo is  attached (metal oval shark), it can be easliy removed!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Bogeyman82

Bogeyman82

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32253
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

I'll have to check those out.  I picked up a few pairs at Macy's.  Nice fit and the 'shirt grabber' waistband is awesome.

In fact I played golf today and I am wearing the shorts right now.

#3 YMark

YMark

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 168261
GolfWRX Likes : 160

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

The problem with the clothes at Costco, is there are never any smaller sizes. If they have those shorts in a 30" waist I'd be damn surprised. But I'll check tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.
Mark
Havin fun in the AZ sun

#4 BlkNGld

BlkNGld

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 7518
GolfWRX Likes : 126

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostBogeyman82, on 13 April 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

I'll have to check those out.  I picked up a few pairs at Macy's.  Nice fit and the 'shirt grabber' waistband is awesome.

In fact I played golf today and I am wearing the shorts right now.

While the Costco ones are a good price, the Macy's ones are better made (and I thought they looked better).  You get what you pay for.

#5 atlanta golfer

atlanta golfer

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35725
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

I've always like the style and fabrics of Greg Norman apparel but for some reason they never fit me properly.  The shorts are too short, and the shirts are too big / bulky.  Tell me the fit/styling has improved?

#6 Bogeyman82

Bogeyman82

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32253
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

View Postatlanta golfer, on 17 April 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

I've always like the style and fabrics of Greg Norman apparel but for some reason they never fit me properly.  The shorts are too short, and the shirts are too big / bulky.  Tell me the fit/styling has improved?

The tech shorts at Macy's are definitely not short.  If anything they are on the long side.  The shirts are still huge though.  I can't wear them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors