Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Distance and handicaps for 14 year olds


  • Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#1 W2_Golfer

W2_Golfer

    Advanced

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162633
  • Joined: 02/12/2012
  • Location:Houston, Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

Im 14 years old and hae a 3.7 index, and I hit the ball about 250 yards with 235 carry.
Background info:  been playing for 10 months I am 5'5 and 135 pounds.  How far do y fellow juniors hit he ball, and c'mon be honest I an tell when you're lying.

Edited by Iplaxidentlyshotmyself, 20 April 2012 - 07:57 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 jbrunone

jbrunone

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109380
  • Joined: 06/12/2010
  • Location:SE Massachusetts
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

16
average 260 carry total 280

#3 dpb5031

dpb5031

    Major Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67947
  • Joined: 10/21/2008
  • Location:Central NJ
GolfWRX Likes : 233

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostWpweinheimer, on 03 April 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

Im 14 years old and hae a 3.7 index, and I hit the ball about 250 yards with 235 carry.
Background info:  been playing for 10 months I am 5'5 and 135 pounds.  How far do y fellow juniors hit he ball, and c'mon be honest I an tell when you're lying.
Very impressive for just 10 months of playing the game.  How did you get so good (3.7) in such a short period of time?

#4 jbrunone

jbrunone

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109380
  • Joined: 06/12/2010
  • Location:SE Massachusetts
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

View Postdpb5031, on 03 April 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

View PostWpweinheimer, on 03 April 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

Im 14 years old and hae a 3.7 index, and I hit the ball about 250 yards with 235 carry.
Background info:  been playing for 10 months I am 5'5 and 135 pounds.  How far do y fellow juniors hit he ball, and c'mon be honest I an tell when you're lying.
Very impressive for just 10 months of playing the game.  How did you get so good (3.7) in such a short period of time?

yeah +1

#5 W2_Golfer

W2_Golfer

    Advanced

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162633
  • Joined: 02/12/2012
  • Location:Houston, Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

View Postjbrunone, on 03 April 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

View Postdpb5031, on 03 April 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

View PostWpweinheimer, on 03 April 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

Im 14 years old and hae a 3.7 index, and I hit the ball about 250 yards with 235 carry.
Background info:  been playing for 10 months I am 5'5 and 135 pounds.  How far do y fellow juniors hit he ball, and c'mon be honest I an tell when you're lying.
Very impressive for just 10 months of playing the game.  How did you get so good (3.7) in such a short period of time?

yeah +1
Good question, constant lessons with about 1000 balls a week this is me now.  I played for a summer when I was like 10 but hung the clubs up until the start of this summer.


#6 theLeftyBeast

theLeftyBeast

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129381
  • Joined: 05/24/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

2 handicap
260 carry 280ish total
5'8 120
13 yrs old

Edited by theLeftyBeast, 04 April 2012 - 03:54 PM.

Titleist 910 D2 w/ Project X 70 X
Ping i15 3w w/stock X
Ping Anser 3-w
Scor 53,59
Odyssey #7 or Odyssey pt82 LE

#7 oscarpepper

oscarpepper

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117152
  • Joined: 11/06/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

15---220-240 off the tee- I hit it really short, but I am still playing in AJGA. Posted Image

#8 TheMackDaddy

TheMackDaddy

    Butyraceous

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128677
  • Joined: 05/14/2011
  • Location:SEATTLE
  • Ebay ID:capebretoner
GolfWRX Likes : 788

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

Even the juniors like to BS about how far they hit it I guess! Or am I just that short of a hitter :( ?
It should be required that all members post swing vids of themselves to prove that they are as good as they say they are so my self confidence doesn't plummet. Lol.

Edited by TheMackDaddy, 03 April 2012 - 09:18 PM.


#9 W2_Golfer

W2_Golfer

    Advanced

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162633
  • Joined: 02/12/2012
  • Location:Houston, Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 03 April 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

Even the juniors like to BS about how far they hit it I guess! Or am I just that short of a hitter :( ?
It should be required that all members post swing vids of themselves to prove that they are as good as they say they are so my self confidence doesn't plummet. Lol.

I have a couple of friends like that, he says he hits it 260.  But whenever I play with home I'm out driving him by 10-15 yards.  
But I wish everybody would just be straight up on this site.

#10 TheMackDaddy

TheMackDaddy

    Butyraceous

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128677
  • Joined: 05/14/2011
  • Location:SEATTLE
  • Ebay ID:capebretoner
GolfWRX Likes : 788

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

Hi I'm 9 years old, 87 pounds, and play to a +4.7 handicap and I hit them ball 360 average. How about you guys?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 W2_Golfer

W2_Golfer

    Advanced

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162633
  • Joined: 02/12/2012
  • Location:Houston, Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 03 April 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

Hi I'm 9 years old, 87 pounds, and play to a +4.7 handicap and I hit them ball 360 average. How about you guys?
Nice job kiddo(sarcasm).
Yeah but you just made a point there.

#12 southpaw72

southpaw72

    Tour Winner

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131900
  • Joined: 06/29/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

Good drives around 285-290
If i had to guess my average distance 270
Handicap - around 10 not official (shoot low 80's consistently)
Playing about a year

#13 Buzzkill

Buzzkill

    Major Winner

  • BST Volunteer Mods
  • 3,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40610
  • Joined: 10/09/2007
  • Location:Colorado Springs, CO
GolfWRX Likes : 114

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:18 AM

View PostNewGeneration, on 03 April 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

I don't believe a 3 cap after 10 months, unless you give yourself strokes.. I've been playing for about that time, 15 years old though, AVG 270 carry 285 total maybe more if I catch it solid with roll..

Sorry but if you're a 3 cap after 10 months something doesn't add up to me... I assume you either A: aren't putting every single score good or bad into the computer, or B: lying or C: somehow good.

I'm a 19 cap..

It's believable for me.  I'm 51 but when I started playing at age 16, I was a legit 5 handicap after 6 months.  Played 100+ holes daily on a Par 3 course which gave me an incredible short game, read a lot of golf digest and it all clicked for me fast.
Titleist 913D3 7.5
Adams Super 9031 16 & 20
Miura Small Blades 3 - PW, 51 & 55
SC Square Back Select
Swift X & Ping Moonlite bags
MG Tour C4 balls
WITB Link

#14 Nej1140

Nej1140

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131057
  • Joined: 06/19/2011
  • Location:Oregon
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 03 April 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

Even the juniors like to BS about how far they hit it I guess! Or am I just that short of a hitter :( ?
It should be required that all members post swing vids of themselves to prove that they are as good as they say they are so my self confidence doesn't plummet. Lol.
Don't worry I'm with you, only 220 average off drives.... If I didn't have a stupid slice would be better. I do hit 1-2 like 260is sometime during the round.

#15 TGutHHSGolfer

TGutHHSGolfer

    I Got It

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123081
  • Joined: 02/26/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:03 AM

260 carry 280 total isnt absurd at all, especially for Junior Golfers. Everyone I play with hits the ball at least in the ball park, some farther some slightly shorter. I personally average around 260 carry and everything is wet right now so the total isn't too far off usually! I don't carry an official handicap but my last 5 rounds are 72 69 69 70 75. 17 years old, been playing for 2 years seriously, played every so often with my dad before that but more just messing around.


#16 jbrunone

jbrunone

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109380
  • Joined: 06/12/2010
  • Location:SE Massachusetts
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

View PostWpweinheimer, on 03 April 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 03 April 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

Even the juniors like to BS about how far they hit it I guess! Or am I just that short of a hitter :( ?
It should be required that all members post swing vids of themselves to prove that they are as good as they say they are so my self confidence doesn't plummet. Lol.

I have a couple of friends like that, he says he hits it 260.  But whenever I play with home I'm out driving him by 10-15 yards.  
But I wish everybody would just be straight up on this site.

I think everyone is being straightup, 260 carry? That is not far at all, go play some ajga and watch those kids. Once you see them come back and let me know. Mack you said you went to US Junior, you should know how far some juniors hit the ball. 260 carry is really nothing, I have a kid on my team who hits it 300-330.

#17 devinsolar

devinsolar

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 158921
  • Joined: 01/31/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

16 years old. 1.9 handicap and average of 265 off the tee with the big dog.

#18 W2_Golfer

W2_Golfer

    Advanced

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162633
  • Joined: 02/12/2012
  • Location:Houston, Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

It actually all depends on when you hit pubert and how it affects you.
Some kids mature at a very early age and that helps them hit it far, some kids are puny and just try to manage the golf course.  There are many golfers that have hit that and by the early teens hit it far.  I'm not calling anybody hypocrites.

#19 J_D

J_D

    Major Winner

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132640
  • Joined: 07/09/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 94

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

People overthink driver distance, you can't really pick any up without making major swing changes or physical changes, I'm pretty long and trust me, I would trade the distance for scores because then I'd just get stronger over again and pick it back up, distance doesn't help, 300 yard drives aren't rare for me and I still shoot in the 90's.

#20 play18now

play18now

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 168251
  • Joined: 03/08/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

I think I was a 14 index or so at that age hitting the ball 245-250ish.  I was long and lanky though. 6'1", 145

Titleist 910D2 8.5, Oban Devotion 7
Titleist 910F 13.5, Motore Speeder 7.0
TItleist 910F 19, Diamana Kai'li 70
Mizuno MP-32 4-PW, S400
Titleist Vokey 52.08, 56.14, 60.04
Ping Redwood Anser

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 TheMackDaddy

TheMackDaddy

    Butyraceous

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128677
  • Joined: 05/14/2011
  • Location:SEATTLE
  • Ebay ID:capebretoner
GolfWRX Likes : 788

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

Oh I wasn't talking about the kids ages 15+.. I mean the kids 14 and under don't hit it 280usually.. But there was a kid from my state  who hit it 300 by age 12... The kids at the us junior weren't that long off the tee, with the exception of Spieth and a few others.

#22 dplevin

dplevin

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113631
  • Joined: 08/27/2010
  • Location:MN
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

The OP seems to be lying himself, a 3 or 4 handi after 10 months is virtually impossible if he goes to school.  Also, 5'5" is really short, even for a 14 year old and it would make it tough to consistently drive 250.  Maybe I'm just saying this cause I myself am nowhere near a 3 or 4 handicap, but I have quite a few friends who have picked up the game recently and are bigger, stronger and take lessons 3 days a week along with golf 6 days a week.  They are shooting mid to high 40's.  Just me $.02

#23 wakeusam

wakeusam

    Rookie

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166781
  • Joined: 02/28/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

im 13 w/ an 11 hcp, i hit it 280 average carry and roll
I can hit it 260 dead into a 20 mph wind
Im 5'10" 155 lbs

Edited by wakeusam, 09 April 2012 - 06:44 PM.


#24 wakeusam

wakeusam

    Rookie

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166781
  • Joined: 02/28/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 05 April 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

Oh I wasn't talking about the kids ages 15+.. I mean the kids 14 and under don't hit it 280usually.. But there was a kid from my state  who hit it 300 by age 12... The kids at the us junior weren't that long off the tee, with the exception of Spieth and a few others.


Just cause you cant hit it 280-300 doesn't mean noone can by that age
I hit my first 300 yard drive when i was 11

#25 dplevin

dplevin

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113631
  • Joined: 08/27/2010
  • Location:MN
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

View Postwakeusam, on 09 April 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 05 April 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

Oh I wasn't talking about the kids ages 15+.. I mean the kids 14 and under don't hit it 280usually.. But there was a kid from my state  who hit it 300 by age 12... The kids at the us junior weren't that long off the tee, with the exception of Spieth and a few others.


Just cause you cant hit it 280-300 doesn't mean noone can by that age
I hit my first 300 yard drive when i was 11

LOL, Wakeusam is a classic GolfWRXer in the making, a 300yd drive a age 11 :cheesy:.  I believe he forgot to mention that it was waaaaay downhill down wind and no one but his mom or dad was there to confirm it.


#26 ProJuniorGolfer

ProJuniorGolfer

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 172659
  • Joined: 04/03/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

View Postwakeusam, on 09 April 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 05 April 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

Oh I wasn't talking about the kids ages 15+.. I mean the kids 14 and under don't hit it 280usually.. But there was a kid from my state  who hit it 300 by age 12... The kids at the us junior weren't that long off the tee, with the exception of Spieth and a few others.


Just cause you cant hit it 280-300 doesn't mean noone can by that age
I hit my first 300 yard drive when i was 11

thats bs 300 yards when you were 11!!! I'm 12 drive the ball at best 245 and maybe 250 if i get a strong downwind but I average 230.

Edited by ProJuniorGolfer, 11 April 2012 - 08:18 AM.


#27 dplevin

dplevin

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113631
  • Joined: 08/27/2010
  • Location:MN
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostProJuniorGolfer, on 11 April 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

View Postwakeusam, on 09 April 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 05 April 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

Oh I wasn't talking about the kids ages 15+.. I mean the kids 14 and under don't hit it 280usually.. But there was a kid from my state  who hit it 300 by age 12... The kids at the us junior weren't that long off the tee, with the exception of Spieth and a few others.


Just cause you cant hit it 280-300 doesn't mean noone can by that age
I hit my first 300 yard drive when i was 11

thats bs 300 yards when you were 11!!! I'm 12 drive the ball at best 245 and maybe 250 if i get a strong downwind but I average 230.

ProJuniorGolfer, you seem to be new to GolfWRX, but let me help you understand a bit about this site.  Lots of people lie about their distances.  Some have never hit that far, but want to be cool, others have hit one off the cart path downhill, downwind and swinging out of their shoes that have gone 290 and then proceed to say they hit 300 yd drives.  It's sad, but it's chronic on here and only gets worse when juniors carry on the torch.

#28 TheBlueNinja6

TheBlueNinja6

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 172589
  • Joined: 04/03/2012
  • Location:STL
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

View Postdplevin, on 11 April 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

ProJuniorGolfer, you seem to be new to GolfWRX, but let me help you understand a bit about this site.  Lots of people lie about their distances.  Some have never hit that far, but want to be cool, others have hit one off the cart path downhill, downwind and swinging out of their shoes that have gone 290 and then proceed to say they hit 300 yd drives.  It's sad, but it's chronic on here and only gets worse when juniors carry on the torch.

There are many things that are changing at around that time that makes things "unfair". I'm not saying this guy for sure hit it 300 yards at 11, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it either. Maybe the dude hit puberty at an extremely young age. I knew a dude that had a full on man beard in 8th, maybe even 7th grade. Many men twice the age of a 7th/8th grader can't grow much more than peach fuzz. Does that mean that 12 year old kid can't grow a full beard? No. I wouldn't have believed that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Maybe he was taller and stronger than the average 11 year old. Maybe all the planets aligned and he put a good swing on the ball and happened to catch it dead on the sweet spot. It's highly unlikely, but entirely possible that an 11 year old hit one 300 yards. Just because a certain 12 year old can only hit the ball 250 (which is pretty dang far, especially for a 12 year old), no matter how good they are, doesn't mean someone a little younger can't hit it much further.

Edited by TheBlueNinja6, 11 April 2012 - 07:30 PM.


#29 dplevin

dplevin

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113631
  • Joined: 08/27/2010
  • Location:MN
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

View PostTheBlueNinja6, on 11 April 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

View Postdplevin, on 11 April 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

ProJuniorGolfer, you seem to be new to GolfWRX, but let me help you understand a bit about this site.  Lots of people lie about their distances.  Some have never hit that far, but want to be cool, others have hit one off the cart path downhill, downwind and swinging out of their shoes that have gone 290 and then proceed to say they hit 300 yd drives.  It's sad, but it's chronic on here and only gets worse when juniors carry on the torch.

There are many things that are changing at around that time that makes things "unfair". I'm not saying this guy for sure hit it 300 yards at 11, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it either. Maybe the dude hit puberty at an extremely young age. I knew a dude that had a full on man beard in 8th, maybe even 7th grade. Many men twice the age of a 7th/8th grader can't grow much more than peach fuzz. Does that mean that 12 year old kid can't grow a full beard? No. I wouldn't have believed that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Maybe he was taller and stronger than the average 11 year old. Maybe all the planets aligned and he put a good swing on the ball and happened to catch it dead on the sweet spot. It's highly unlikely, but entirely possible that an 11 year old hit one 300 yards. Just because a certain 12 year old can only hit the ball 250 (which is pretty dang far, especially for a 12 year old), no matter how good they are, doesn't mean someone a little younger can't hit it much further.

It seems highly unlikely, not impossible.  I think under normal conditions there is no way, it requires high swing speeds and good amounts of mass behind the ball.  Most people that grow that quickly at a young age have trouble with their coordination, and I know some big, strong, athletic 17 year old good golfers that are lucky to hit it 275.  There is a junior or senior in our high school conference that hits about 300 yards, he is 17, and legendary because of it.  The ay wakeusam puts it makes it seem like this is not an abnormal occurrence.  There is just a lot that doesn't add up.  

On a side note, I know what you mean about the man-children.  In a peewee hockey tournament (7th and 8th grade), I played against a guy that was 6'3" and had a full chinstrap beard.  I was scared (explicative)less so I just stayed away from him the entire game.  I was 5'6" or 5'7" and weighed a whopping 110 or 115.Posted Image

#30 Mikey K

Mikey K

    Member

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136112
  • Joined: 08/11/2011
  • Location:MA
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

You are a legend if you are already a 3.7 hc.... I'm a 14 year old High School Freshman who is on the varsity team and im a 12 handicap and hit the ball like 240 average and im happy with it but would seriously like to get my handicap down that low you can even get onto many tours with that sort of handicap...


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors