Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Heading to Atlanta next week

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Member #: 97798
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

Wifes sister just moved there "Job with Coke". She lives in the Smyrnia "sp" area. Driving down and going to spend the week there hopeing to get in as much swing time as possible. I live and play in NYC. Seems like i can get some great tee times though golfzing. Any courses to keep in mind ? How is play there ? I hoping it isn't as crowded as it is up here.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

#2 backwardsgolfer35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Member #: 161527
  • Ebay ID:fbing35
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hampton Golf Village and Bridgemill are pretty nice courses. The Georgian aka "The Frog" is another one of my favorites. Wolf Creek is a great course and not too far from Smyrna. Not a terribly long course but very demanding. If you have a lil extra spending money I'd suggest Echelon or The Manor. Both are private courses but you can book them through golfnow.com. As far as crowds it all depends on the time IMO. Usually early in the morning to mid afternoon is always a good time for me, but again that's just me lol. Hope this helps, enjoy your time here in GA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors