Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Push cart suggestions

61 replies to this topic

Poll: Push cart suggestions (149 member(s) have cast votes)

Which push cart would you choose?

1. Clicgear v3-$179.99 (88 votes [59.06%])

Percentage of vote: 59.06%

2. Sun Mountain Microcart-$159.99 (22 votes [14.77%])

Percentage of vote: 14.77%

3. Neither, something different (39 votes [26.17%])

Percentage of vote: 26.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 atlanta golfer

atlanta golfer

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35725
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

I bought my first push cart last year and use it about half the time I play (other half is in riding cart).  I spent a lot of time looking at the options and selected the BB Quad over the clicgear and sun mtn.  I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.  I like the BB Quad better because of ease of folding up, and slightly different profile (a bit more upright than the clicgear).  The sun mtn model I looked at had slightly smaller wheels, which concerned me.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 OspreyCI

OspreyCI

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108024
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

View PostAndrewO, on 22 March 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

I have a ClicGear 3.0, and have about a year and a half on it.  It's a great cart, very durable and well built.  It also folds up smaller than most others as well.  Can't go wrong with the ClicGear.
This^
PING i25 9.5 UST Elements Chrome
Callaway XHP 15* Fubuki Ax
PING G25 20 & 23* Hyrbid
PING G25 5-UW
Murdered TM Spider
Callaway MD2's 56/60

#33 KLeC

KLeC

KLeC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132360
  • Handicap:8.5
GolfWRX Likes : 115

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

Curious, guys.  I've seen (online) a cart called a RASR.  This cart holds the bag in an upright position so it is easier to grab a club.  I never heard of the cart until a couple of days ago, but have since seen it offered through multiple online stores.  There's also a youtube video.

Has anyone here bought one of these?  And are you happy with it?

THX.
Killarney Golf & Fishing Club, IR.

#34 Moor

Moor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 197256
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:44 AM

View Postmdgboxx, on 06 October 2012 - 07:11 AM, said:

View PostMoor, on 03 October 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

Do you guys have Stewart carts available in USA? I recently purchased the Stewart Z3 push trolley and its amazing, I went to buy a clicgear 3.0 but after comparing the Stewart to it it beat it hands down, the clicgear is far more awkward to put up and down and my carry bag fits it perfectly. I see very few mentions of Stewart gear here and as they are a UK company they might not be available in the USA, a real shame if its not.

Still have and use my SM SC V1 on specific occations. Bought a Z3 last year b/c of the no-wheel maintenance and fold down/size/weight (if that justifies $250). It has been out at least 175 games so far. Like very much the bungy cord bag holders. Dislike the foot brake but, I can live with it. Here's my biggest peeve: It doesn't have an umbrella carrier and, the holder on the handle is cheap and fragile (it has broken off on my two buddies' Z3. They had to replace it with a universal aftermarket holder) :censored2: ! If the weather channel predicts a greater than 70% chance of rain, the SunMountain comes out! :superman2: For THAT reason, not worth the expense IMO. If and when, the next one will be an ULTIMAXX U4-GT from www.oneworldgolf.com (10 year warranty) or a CG unless SM comes out with something worth e-v-e-r-y single penny!

EDIT: It may be a UK company but, it's still made in CHINA! (Like all others, I believe.)

I wasn't aware it's so expensive compared the the clicgear, both the Z3 and the clicgear are the same price in UK, I can see why the clicgear is so popular now. It's interesting about the umbrella holder, mine seems pretty stable but its not that old so time will tell, I shall definitely keep an eye on it.
Stewart trolleys are made in England BTW, not china, not that it really matters.

Edited by Moor, 21 October 2012 - 01:48 AM.

#35 Herbert1804

Herbert1804

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14257

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

Love my Stewart Z3. Can't beat the quality of it. I get the point about the brolly holder - mines not broken but it does look very fragile. I just wish they made more accessories like Clicgear.

#36 mdgboxx

mdgboxx

Put lipstick on a pig - - - it's still a pig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 61336
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 232

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostMoor, on 21 October 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

Do you guys have Stewart carts available in USA? I recently purchased the Stewart Z3 push trolley and its amazing, I went to buy a clicgear 3.0 but after comparing the Stewart to it it beat it hands down, the clicgear is far more awkward to put up and down and my carry bag fits it perfectly. I see very few mentions of Stewart gear here and as they are a UK company they might not be available in the USA, a real shame if its not.

Still have and use my SM SC V1 on specific occations. Bought a Z3 last year b/c of the no-wheel maintenance and fold down/size/weight (if that justifies $250). It has been out at least 175 games so far. Like very much the bungy cord bag holders. Dislike the foot brake but, I can live with it. Here's my biggest peeve: It doesn't have an umbrella carrier and, the holder on the handle is cheap and fragile (it has broken off on my two buddies' Z3. They had to replace it with a universal aftermarket holder) :censored2: ! If the weather channel predicts a greater than 70% chance of rain, the SunMountain comes out! :superman2: For THAT reason, not worth the expense IMO. If and when, the next one will be an ULTIMAXX U4-GT from www.oneworldgolf.com (10 year warranty) or a CG unless SM comes out with something worth e-v-e-r-y single penny!

EDIT: It may be a UK company but, it's still made in CHINA! (Like all others, I believe.)

I wasn't aware it's so expensive compared the the clicgear, both the Z3 and the clicgear are the same price in UK, I can see why the clicgear is so popular now. It's interesting about the umbrella holder, mine seems pretty stable but its not that old so time will tell, I shall definitely keep an eye on it.
Stewart trolleys are made in England BTW, not china, not that it really matters.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Can't upload the pictures but, the Tag that came attached to my Stewart Z3, clearly says: Made in CHINA!
DRIVER: Ping G20, 9.5 w/169D-Tour, reg
3W: Srixon Z-Steel, 12.5 w/SV3005J, stf
5W: Srixon Z-Steel, 18.5 w/SV3005J, stf
IRONS: Ping i20, 3-PW w/CFS reg @ D2
WEDGES: Ping Tour-S, 54/10 & 60/10
PUTTER: Ping Craz-E iWi, w/2x20gr weight

#37 Moor

Moor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:18 AM

View Postmdgboxx, on 21 October 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

View PostMoor, on 21 October 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

Can't upload the pictures but, the Tag that came attached to my Stewart Z3, clearly says: Made in CHINA!
Hello, my apologies then mine didn't say made in china and they have a factory in the Cotswolds in England so I presumed they were made there, it still doesn't really matter where they are made.

#38 Herbert1804

Herbert1804

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14257

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

[quote name='Herbert1804' timestamp='1350971847' post='5831727']
[quote name='Moor' timestamp='1350908304' post='5826939']
[quote name='mdgboxx' timestamp='1350867185' post='5825567']
[quote name='Moor' timestamp='1350801888' post='5823263']
[quote name='mdgboxx' timestamp='1349525477' post='5758121']
[quote name='Moor' timestamp='1349278899' post='5744187']
[/quote]

Still have and use my SM SC V1 on specific occations. Bought a Z3 last year b/c of the no-wheel maintenance and fold down/size/weight (if that justifies $250). It has been out at least 175 games so far. Like very much the bungy cord bag holders. Dislike the foot brake but, I can live with it. Here's my biggest peeve: It doesn't have an umbrella carrier and, the holder on the handle is cheap and fragile (it has broken off on my two buddies' Z3. They had to replace it with a universal aftermarket holder) :censored2: ! If the weather channel predicts a greater than 70% chance of rain, the SunMountain comes out! :superman2: For THAT reason, not worth the expense IMO. If and when, the next one will be an ULTIMAXX U4-GT from [url="http://www.oneworldgolf.com"]www.oneworldgolf.com[/url] (10 year warranty) or a CG unless SM comes out with something worth e-v-e-r-y single penny!

[/quote]

[/quote]

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]
Hello, my apologies then mine didn't say made in china and they have a factory in the Cotswolds in England so I presumed they were made there, it still doesn't really matter where they are made.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I think they are manufactured in China (isn't everything?) but assembled in Gloucestershire.

#39 Moor

Moor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

That explains the factory in England, thanks for clearing that up Herbert.

#40 plus8

plus8

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90462
  • Ebay ID:wbrancher
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:00 AM

View PostbuckI, on 24 March 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

View Postamateur pro, on 22 March 2012 - 11:30 PM, said:

I recently purchased the bb quad as well. Looked hard at SM and CG. Why I chose the BB:

Easiest by FAR to fold and unfold. It is literally 2 very simple steps and takes 5 seconds. Best design in that regard.
Folds smaller or as small as the CG. SM isn't even close (if space is an issue for you)
Sturdy construction, aluminum tubing is not as thick as CG, but still very high quality
No maintenance wheels like all other models you are thinking about
Cheaper by at least 35 - 40%

The only gripes I have is I wish the area on top (in front of the handle where the scorecard clips in) was a bit larger. There is a nice zip compartment under, which serves
to hold balls, tees, etc. And if it was about 3 inches or so wider. The front tires roll about 1" from the sides of my bag at the bottom. But this is minor as my normal cart bag is fairly large. The other improvement would be to the bag strap. While it is stable and again very simple (velcro and tighten) it gets in the way of my very top pocket on my cart bag. Again, minor since other carts do this as well.

Went throughout this same search at the end of last year.  I was a die hard for carrying and never wanted a push cart.   Hurt my back exercising and tried one to take some strain off of it.   I looked at all the carts and landed with the BB quad.   Wasn't even on the radar initially...had my mind set on Clic Gear.   The BB was way easier to fold/unfold plus the clubs sit just a little more upright.   Great purchase.   The SM Micro was ok but the Quad is way better with the larger wheels.

I bought a CG 2.0 a couple of years ago - it was very popular and very sturdy. Wife wanted a pushcart, we ended up with a BB (3-wheel) cart.  The BB is much simpler to open and stabilize, just about as sturdy -- and you can leave your clubs on the cart in storage if you want.  It is also a whole lot cheaper.  I never even tried out a Sun Mountain - I felt like the SM brand was costing a lot more money than necessary.

The only real advantage of the CG imho is the folded height - that is, you can toss it into a subcompact trunk easier than the Bagboy.  But I don't need to worry about that, so I like the BB better.

So I have both, but use the BB  way more often.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#41 Shiram

Shiram

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 862 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126739
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

If space is a premium - go with the ClicGear. It definitely folds up smaller but I find the Sun Mountain is easier to setup and push. I own both and use both fairly regularly. One for me and one for my wife.

Technically the ClicGear is easy to setup but I am always scrapping the neoprene covered bag rest on the ground when I set it up and put it away.

As far as pushing goes, the wheels on the Sun Mountain seem to push easier to me through grass. That said, the Sun Mountain takes up an enormous amount of trunk space.

Just my 2cents, your mileage may vary.

Edited by Shiram, 16 November 2012 - 02:13 PM.

#42 Birddog2

Birddog2

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182548
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

View Postleoh923, on 23 March 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

I did a lot of comparison shopping, and asking current pushcart users at my course for their opinions, and the Clicgear 3.0 was the hands down winner. I then searched around for the best deal, and ordered one Monday from Discount Dans, for $169.00, with no tax, and free shipping.

Nice !!
G25 9.5* w/ Fujikura Fuel 60 S
X2Hot 3W Stock/S
X2Hot 23* Hybrid Stock/S
Ping G25 5-U Silver Dot S300
Ping TR Scottsdale
Titleist SM4 54* & 60*

#43 theonlybfc

theonlybfc

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 213021
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

Very nice grab on the $169! Trying to find one for around that price point.

#44 inpresX

inpresX

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208783
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

I'm using this one because it was $60 shipped.

http://www.rockbotto...-push-cart.html

I opened the box and quickly realized the bracket that keeps the bag bottom from touching the wheel was broken. It was made of plastic. I thought of returning it but didn't want to go through the hassle so I took 2 plastic zip ties and tied the broken bracket together. Been working great since. Tubing is tough and it rolls straight. My only other gripe is that the ball holders keep hitting my knuckles and its annoying. I may cut the ball holders off.

#45 chasemyaccord

chasemyaccord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56073

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

You can get a Clicgear 3.0 for $150 on SportsAuthority if you wait for a friends and family coupon, which comes out quite often. Or they'll have random sales such as the one they had right after the friends and family coupon expired. I got 30% off online and combined with my bank's 10% offer so I got the Clicgear 3.0 for $135 after tax and shipping. Definitely worth the money.

#46 ESONEULB

ESONEULB

ESONEULB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222971

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

I looked at the Clicgear 3.0 and the Stewart Golf Push trolleys and went for the Z3 as it was better made and easer to use.. I have had zero problems with any part of the trolley or the cart bag ... but only time will tell i guess..

I have converted some of the Clicgear 3.0 users to the Stewart Golf Z3 because of the above...

I have a drink holder, umbrella holder and a iPhone holder.. don't think i need anything else..

The only comment i have had is when I used the winter hedgehog wheels.. and that was just someone commenting on the fact it made them think of S&M... but each to there own i guess... lol

anyway this is what i have

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

http://stewartgolf.c...Z3 Push Trolley

Edited by ESONEULB, 23 January 2013 - 04:32 PM.

#47 chasemyaccord

chasemyaccord

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56073

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostESONEULB, on 20 January 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

I looked at the Clicgear 3.0 and the Stewart Golf Push trolleys and went for the Z3 as it was better made and easer to use.. I have had zero problems with any part of the trolley or the cart bag ... but only time will tell i guess..

I have converted some of the Clicgear 3.0 users to the Stewart Golf Z3 because of the above...

I have a drink holder, umbrella holder and a iPhone holder.. don't think i need anything else..

The only comment i have had is when I used the winter hedgehog wheels.. and that was just someone commenting on the fact it made them think of S&M... but each to there own i guess... lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Hmm...didnt' hear about this one. What are the dimensions when folded?  Is it smaller than the Clicgear?

#48 atlanta golfer

atlanta golfer

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35725
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Commenting again ... I think you can't go wrong with most of these choices ... but last Friday afternoon I was playing with a buddy ... he had the clicgear and I had the BB quad.  On the last 6 holes we ran into a light rain but decided to finish anyway.  We both put umbrellas up in the holders.  The clicgear is so horizontal that the umbrella doesn't cover the clubs and his grips got all wet which meant he had problems.  On the BB quad, since it is more vertical, everything stayed dry.  Not a reason by itself to choose one or the other, but just sharing what I saw.

#49 ESONEULB

ESONEULB

ESONEULB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222971

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

View Postchasemyaccord, on 21 January 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

View PostESONEULB, on 20 January 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Hmm...didnt' hear about this one. What are the dimensions when folded?  Is it smaller than the Clicgear?

Z-Series weights and measurements:

Folded (without wheels):  27cm x 27cm x 66.5cm (10.5" x 10.5" x 26.2").

Folded (with wheels): 40cm x 40.8cm x 73cm (15.7" x 16" x 28.7").

Weight: 6kg (13lbs) without wheels, 8kg (17lbs) with wheels attached.

Edited by ESONEULB, 23 January 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#50 WhiZ

WhiZ

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87256
  • Ebay ID:majorwhiz8gnd
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

So with wheels on, the Clicgear is a touch smaller... Interesting!

Anyway, a reminder to the OP (if he's still interested :) ) that the new Clicgear 3.5 is coming out soon. Might be able to get good pricing on the 3.0 soon!

http://www.amazon.co...=I2YJBC0V2L77GV

WhiZ

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#51 JDW3

JDW3

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251152
  • Handicap:6.2
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

I picked up a Sun Mountain cart at the beginning of the season and I love it. Great investment.
Driver: R1
Wood & Hybrid: RBZ 15, 19
Irons: Callaway X-Hot 4 - PW
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 50, 56, 60
Putter: Scotty California Monterey
Prov V1x

#52 HoleIn1ne

HoleIn1ne

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221837
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

I have a CG 2.0 and I would like to replace a few things on there.  But I don't know if I should buy all the accessories I want or just go ahead and sell the 2.0 and pay the difference for either 3.0 or 3.5+.  3.0 and 3.5+ have the accessories I want for my 2.0, storage net, newer straps, better console.
Nike VR Pro LTD Driver 9.5* Black Tie
Nike VR Pro LTD 3 Wood RIP Phenom 80
Nike VR Pro Combo CB (3-PW) X100
Nike VR Pro Forged 52, 56, 60
Nike Method 003
Nike One Tour D / 2014 Bridgestone B330

#53 KLeC

KLeC

KLeC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132360
  • Handicap:8.5
GolfWRX Likes : 115

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

I still have my 4 year old Clic Gear, but bought a RASR Upright Caddy a few months ago.  What I like is that the bag truly sits upright as though it's standing on the ground. It seems easier getting clubs out of the bag.  I've yet to see another one.  Nice cart.
Killarney Golf & Fishing Club, IR.

#54 11under

11under

(Insert golf phrase here)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 220127
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Go with the Clicgear 3.5. It's worth the extra money.

#55 Wedge

Wedge

Wedge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35957
  • Ebay ID:BornBredBlue
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

I paid $129 for a Tour Trek One-Click 2.0 and it is outstanding. Looks very similar to the Clic-Gear and extremely easy to setup and break down....press a button fold it up and you're done. Unfold, button clicks....you're done. Smooth rolling, umbrella holder included, drink holder, should have bought one years ago.

Edited by Wedge, 09 September 2013 - 08:31 PM.

Driver:Ping Anser 10.5*w/Phenom
3W: Ping G20 15*. Hybrids: Cobra Baffler
Pro 18*; Ping i20 23*; Ping G20 27*
Irons: Adams CMB 6i-GW; KBS Tour 90
Putter: Odyssey #9 Metal-X 34"
Wedges: Titleist SM4 56/11* & 60/07*

#56 yihochin

yihochin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107948
  • Ebay ID:hohochin

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Clicgear Rovic RV1C!!!  No competition.
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 10.5* TP Fuel 60
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 3HL Fairway
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 3 Tour Hybrid
Callaway Razr Tour Irons 4-AW
Taylormade ATV 54* & 58*
Rife Trinidad

#57 yihochin

yihochin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107948
  • Ebay ID:hohochin

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Clicgear Rovic RV1C!!!  No competition.
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 10.5* TP Fuel 60
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 3HL Fairway
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 3 Tour Hybrid
Callaway Razr Tour Irons 4-AW
Taylormade ATV 54* & 58*
Rife Trinidad

#58 T.Wedge

T.Wedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 248639
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

The sun mountain has the advantage that it has four wheels, so it cannot physically er to the left or right when pushing which is very annoying. Furthermore, it seems light and easy to fold and store away.

#59 djren12

djren12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264450

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

love my Ogio  X4 Synergy, bag can stay on it when it folds up and goes into the back of my SUV.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#60 nuthin but a hacker

nuthin but a hacker

Certified Hacker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 186300
GolfWRX Likes : 304

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

View Postnuthin but a hacker, on 26 June 2012 - 08:11 AM, said:

Sun Mountain V2 for me.

I replaced my SM V2 with a Clicgear 3.5 last year and have not regretted it. It's a great push cart.

Callaway X Hot 10.5* driver
Callaway X Hot 15* 3 wood
Callaway X Hot 19* 3 & 22* 4 hybrid
Callaway Diablo Forged 5-PW AW SW irons
Odyssey ProType 2-Ball 34" putter
Callaway X Forged 60* wedge

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors