Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Very disappointed at Tourspec Golf

68 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteSuby

WhiteSuby

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99280
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

I've shopped at Tourspec golf numerous time before.  They have been efficient with their shipping and communication.

On March 13th, last Tuesday,  I've purchased a Yonex Ezone fairway wood head only. Prior to my purchase, I have inquired with Tario regarding lead time and everything. So I had a clear picture that the head is shipping from Yonex USA to Canada. As I am leaving the country at the end of next week, I have to receive the head before I leave otherwise the delivery will be returned.

On Friday, no communication whatsoever regrading the status. Fine, I sent an email to them asking the status. They replied that my head will be shipped on Saturday or early next week the latest. At this point, I was a bit skeptical as I am not sure if Yonex USA will ship the product on a Saturday. But whatever I wait.

So on Monday, still no shipment. Fine...

Today, I told them that if my head doesn't ship, I will have to cancel the order and get a refund. Still no reply, I sent another email asking if my head will be shipped; they now reply that yes, it's confirm that my head is shipped, and all tracking information will be provided SHORTLY. Great!

However, I still haven't heard a word from them yet with regard to my shipping detail. At this point, I just lost faith in their customer service. Leaving a customer hanging like this for a week and unable to keep up the communication is very disappointing and frutrating.

I just want to warn everyone that if you decide to purchase from TSG, make sure that you know the item is in stock and will be shipped on time.

Update: I received a reply last night at 10:53PM informing the tracking number, up until now, the tracking system still shows that they have only received online shipping request, does not guarantee that the item is picked up or shipped. We will wait and see when the item was actually packed and shipped.

Update 2: Please pictures.
Email 1.JPG
Email 2.JPG
Tracking#.JPG

Clearly, either TSG or USPS is not telling the truth here. I will not prematurely conclude that TSG is lying. I will wait till I see the packing stamp from USPS as when the item was actually shipped.
In any relationship, if deceiving is involved, mutual trust is lost. I really hope that TSG doesn't conduct its business by lying.

Update 3: received my club today March 27,2012; there was no way for me to determine the actual ship date since the only paperwork is the online shipping slip prepared by TSG which is dated on March 20th.  Since I have no conclusive evidence to suggest that TSG's actual shipping date is March 21, I will NOT accuse them of any deceiving conduct.

Edited by WhiteSuby, 27 March 2012 - 08:31 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,829 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50335
GolfWRX Likes : 655

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

I ordered a few items from them in the past and the wait always seems to take forever.  I'm too impatient for that, so I quit ordering from them a while back.

#3 CCC

CCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123229
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

Wuld it not make more sense to post this on their website.
Might get a better response and you may find out what is going on

#4 idrive

idrive

gone golfin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31830
  • Ebay ID:golfer84770
GolfWRX Likes : 169

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:20 AM

Seriously???

#5 tsupo

tsupo

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 628 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128992
  • Ebay ID:thespogster
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:44 AM

hmmmmmm
i would hazard a guess ,bec.  i had a small issue a while back with, and ONLY with yonex gear.
yonex seems to be  slow to deliver products.
i dont think its the boys at TSG

everything else  is mustard.
ive never had an issue with anything else , T ships me stuff in a day.
id ask if its just yonex rather than the TSG company, they have always  been incredlbly reliable   and forthcoming with info.
this is out of sorts .

"im an equal oportunity hitting
machine all day every day".

#6 Harob11

Harob11

Mjr. Diarrhea

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76902
  • Ebay ID:harob111
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:38 AM

I've spent a small fortune on gear from them and they've always been prompt and first class.

#7 mflores

mflores

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38844
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

I've had one experience over there and it wasn't good - ask about some wedges and Tario answered the following day. I had a follow up question on final price and never heard back. I wrote them off right there. I understand they are in a different time zone but not answering emails like you are seeing is not acceptable customer service.
SLDR Accra Tour Z LS
TEE XCG7 15 Black Tie
2007 Burner TP 5 wood
Titleist 714 AP2 PXi 4-PW
Scotty Cameron Golo N7
Vokey Forged 50, 54R & 60K

#8 corky

corky

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1237
GolfWRX Likes : 353

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

So your problem (leaving town so can't sign for a delivery) is their problem?

TSG rocks and always has.....

No need fir negative feedback when the problem is really yours, why would you need to post and 'warn' others...... you're just miffed because your 1 transaction isn't working out........ sense of proportion....you neeed one.

#9 TJCDAS

TJCDAS

I was cured, all right!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77417
  • Handicap:Me
GolfWRX Likes : 759

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

Have the shipping company place a hold on the shipment and it will be waiting for you when you get back.   This is a very common practice.

#10 teeitlow

teeitlow

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108646
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

I only had one transaction with Tourspec and it went smooth.
@corky...I believe he ordered it with the understanding that it would be at his door before he left town.
Thats how I read it anyways.
-D

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 WhiteSuby

WhiteSuby

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

View Postcorky, on 21 March 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

No need fir negative feedback when the problem is really yours, why would you need to post and 'warn' others...... you're just miffed because your 1 transaction isn't working out........ sense of proportion....you neeed one.
Hmmm I think that I intended to express my opinion on this particular case; I did give credit to TSG on my previous experience.

I am not intending to start any controversy here but if you can't comprehend what I am writing here, I urge you to have a second thought before write something.

I was under the impression that my item will be shipped to me before I leave as per my conversation prior to the purchase. How is this my problem? If you planned your wedding on April 1st, and the hotel tells you that it's not available on that day, based on your logic, it's your problem?  :beruo:

Some people amaze me.

#12 corky

corky

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostWhiteSuby, on 21 March 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Hmmm I think that I intended to express my opinion on this particular case; I did give credit to TSG on my previous experience.

I am not intending to start any controversy here but if you can't comprehend what I am writing here, I urge you to have a second thought before write something.

I was under the impression that my item will be shipped to me before I leave as per my conversation prior to the purchase. How is this my problem? If you planned your wedding on April 1st, and the hotel tells you that it's not available on that day, based on your logic, it's your problem?  :beruo:

Some people amaze me.

You've had one transaction go awry.... why the need to publish your problem...why not tell us about the upteen other ones????

what does your post achieve, except to vent?

We all know shipping can be a problem..... nothing new here..

Be honest.... you're not warning anybody about TSG you're just whinging, and 8 think its low to use this forum to do it.....

some people....Backatcha

one word EGO

#13 WhiteSuby

WhiteSuby

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

View Postcorky, on 21 March 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

View PostWhiteSuby, on 21 March 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Some people amaze me.

You've had one transaction go awry.... why the need to publish your problem...why not tell us about the upteen other ones????

what does your post achieve, except to vent?

We all know shipping can be a problem..... nothing new here..

Be honest.... you're not warning anybody about TSG you're just whinging, and 8 think its low to use this forum to do it.....

some people....Backatcha

one word EGO

Hmm your argument cannot be substantiated at all; sorry buddy.

Shipping can be a problem and I fully understand. However, lack of communication with a customer is a matter of business practice that can be improved upon within.

There is a reason for Golfwrx's existence; there are also tons of reasons for Tripadvisor, Yelp, Google Review and others to exist. The most important one is to expose businesses in a open platform, goods and bads. Welcome to the Social Media world.

My particular case, I have chosen the bad one. You can say that I am whining, and this forum grants me the opportunity to do so. If you have a problem with it, feel free to leave my thread.  

#14 Stinger82

Stinger82

Major Winner

• BST Volunteer Mods
  • 3,071 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82167
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 250

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

It's called the deal/no deal forum....that's where people are supposed to post about bad or not so great transactions. If a company promises something there is no reason they should not deliver on that promise. Now I understand it may fall on yonex but Tourspec should at least let the OP know this and answer his emails.
TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha
Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie
TM RBZ stage 2 w/ black tie
Titleist AP2 4-GW w/ dgs300
Bettinardi studio stock 5
Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

#15 WhiteSuby

WhiteSuby

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

View Posttsupo, on 21 March 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

hmmmmmm
i would hazard a guess ,bec.  i had a small issue a while back with, and ONLY with yonex gear.

id ask if its just yonex rather than the TSG company, they have always  been incredlbly reliable   and forthcoming with info.
this is out of sorts .

I've had awesome experience with them prior to this.

The problem is that I bought the item from TSG not Yonex USA. When one goes into a business transaction, it's a buyer and seller's relationship. Whether the supplier is efficient or not is not of my concern. If Yonex is a bad supplier, it's TSG's responsibility to make a business decision to how to work with them or not carrying their product at all. At least this is how I run my business.

#16 moonshine

moonshine

The Trace!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31690
  • Ebay ID:chasj_r1
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

So not responding when a customer contacts you rocks?  I have tried several times to buy from them and not gotten any response at all from anyone...again no response at all.  IMO, they have a nice site, but that is about it.

Edited by moonshine, 21 March 2012 - 12:30 PM.

#17 corky

corky

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

View Postmoonshine, on 21 March 2012 - 12:29 PM, said:

So not responding when a customer contacts you rocks?  I have tried several times to buy from them and not gotten any response at all from anyone...again no response at all.  IMO, they have a nice site, but that is about it.

IMO they rock..... yours is different...

do you realize they are a 3 man outfit? well actually 2 and a woman.....

patience is a virtue.

#18 corky

corky

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

View PostWhiteSuby, on 21 March 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

hmmmmmm

this is out of sorts .

The problem is that I bought the item from TSG not Yonex USA. When one goes into a business transaction, it's a buyer and seller's relationship. Whether the supplier is efficient or not is not of my concern. If Yonex is a bad supplier, it's TSG's responsibility to make a business decision to how to work with them or not carrying their product at all. At least this is how I run my business.

So why have you not posted on THEIR FORUM?

Why not on their Facebook Page MR. Social Networker?

Have you complained to your shipping postal co. that they do not allow for recipients being out of their house? Isn't this the real problem? couldn;t you have setup a PO BOX, a Neighbour, a local depot whatever?

Why did you buy, knowing the risk, couldn;t you have waited 'til you got back? As it was such a serious problem?

#19 WhiteSuby

WhiteSuby

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

View Postcorky, on 21 March 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

View PostWhiteSuby, on 21 March 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

hmmmmmm

this is out of sorts .

So why have you not posted on THEIR FORUM?

Why not on their Facebook Page MR. Social Networker?

Have you complained to your shipping postal co. that they do not allow for recipients being out of their house? Isn't this the real problem? couldn;t you have setup a PO BOX, a Neighbour, a local depot whatever?

Why did you buy, knowing the risk, couldn;t you have waited 'til you got back? As it was such a serious problem?

I am not sure what you are trying to say here.

First of all, I have decided to post on Golfwrx because I PERSONALLY believe that this forum is not biased whereas TSG forum is their own turf where they have the authority to delete my post if they feel appropriate.

Second, same logic applies. THEIR Facebook page is controlled by them thus I am at a disadvantage. It wouldn't achieve the same result that I desire.

Third, why the hell on earth that I would complain about the postal service? Why would I even make the extra efforts to setup a PO box or whatever? I was told that I was going to receive my product before I leave. If you can't ship it on time, then tell me about it so I can make a better informed decision.

On a last note, what risk are we talking about it? I am not sure what planet you are coming from, TSG is not the only company that carries Yonex product, I could have gone with Golfio.com or others but I was under the impression that they would ship on time and I had good experience with them previously thus the decision.

#20 WhiteSuby

WhiteSuby

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

View Postcorky, on 21 March 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

View Postmoonshine, on 21 March 2012 - 12:29 PM, said:

IMO they rock..... yours is different...

do you realize they are a 3 man outfit? well actually 2 and a woman.....

patience is a virtue.

What are you suggesting here?

Patience is a virtue. Yes indeed.

But when you open a business, could be a 1 man show or a 100 men show, you owe responsibilities to your customers, simple as that. Honest communication that keep people informed. If you can't deliver your promise, you've got a management problem.

If TSG really care about its customers, I would like to see someone from TSG apologizing in this thread. This will show other people on GolfWRX that they will deliver excellent services.

I respect that you think they rock, good for you. But this is my thread regarding my experience, no one invited you to come in here being unreasonably defensive about them.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#21 corky

corky

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

First of all, I have decided to post on Golfwrx because I PERSONALLY believe that this forum is not biased whereas TSG forum is their own turf where they have the authority to delete my post if they feel appropriate.

Second, same logic applies. THEIR Facebook page is controlled by them thus I am at a disadvantage. It wouldn't achieve the same result that I desire.

Third, why the hell on earth that I would complain about the postal service? Why would I even make the extra efforts to setup a PO box or whatever? I was told that I was going to receive my product before I leave. If you can't ship it on time, then tell me about it so I can make a better informed decision.

On a last note, what risk are we talking about it? I am not sure what planet you are coming from, TSG is not the only company that carries Yonex product, I could have gone with Golfio.com or others but I was under the impression that they would ship on time and I had good experience with them previously thus the decision.

What do you mean by biased.....? it's not a competition....

so just what are you trying to achieve???..... obviously its not to get them to address your 'problem'.

Risk of not receiving your goods 'on time'. What kind of a place(planet) do you live in where your shipping co. cannot handle a resident not being present?

#22 corky

corky

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

[/quote]

What are you suggesting here?

Patience is a virtue. Yes indeed.

But when you open a business, could be a 1 man show or a 100 men show, you owe responsibilities to your customers, simple as that. Honest communication that keep people informed. If you can't deliver your promise, you've got a management problem.

If TSG really care about its customers, I would like to see someone from TSG apologizing in this thread. This will show other people on GolfWRX that they will deliver excellent services.

I respect that you think they rock, good for you. But this is my thread regarding my experience, no one invited you to come in here being unreasonably defensive about them.
[/quote]

you posted in the Japanese Equipment forum originally ....... so I took exception to your post, just adding some balance...... Its a FORUM, be prepared to have your posts challenged or go home.... You don't OWN a thread.

#23 WhiteSuby

WhiteSuby

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

View Postcorky, on 21 March 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

What do you mean by biased.....? it's not a competition....

so just what are you trying to achieve???..... obviously its not to get them to address your 'problem'.

Risk of not receiving your goods 'on time'. What kind of a place(planet) do you live in where your shipping co. cannot handle a resident not being present?

This would be my last reply to you on this matter because obviously we don't share the same value.

If they can't keep up with the communication with me on my order, why would I have the expectation that they will reply sometime constructive on TSG forum?

I bought the club because I want to bring it along with me so I can play with it while I am abroad.

I would have bought the item after I come back if I don't need it right away; this doesn't take a genius to figure it out.  

#24 corky

corky

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

I choose to ignore your patronising remarks,

I too shall post no more.....

Good Luck

#25 sporto98

sporto98

gangsta

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71204
  • Ebay ID:sporto98
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

@corky- you are not seeing this point at all. you're stuck on your opinion and not willing to see it from the other side.

if you bought the clubhead from me and i told you that it would be on your door by friday but i took an extra week to ship it and not return any of your emails wondering where it was, i'm pretty sure you'd be pissed.

#26 WhiteSuby

WhiteSuby

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

View Postsporto98, on 21 March 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

@corky- you are not seeing this point at all. you're stuck on your opinion and not willing to see it from the other side.

if you bought the clubhead from me and i told you that it would be on your door by friday but i took an extra week to ship it and not return any of your emails wondering where it was, i'm pretty sure you'd be pissed.
  :friends:

#27 Lean

Lean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 152227

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

View Postcorky, on 21 March 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Good Luck

Finally.... thank you.

#28 Stinger82

Stinger82

Major Winner

• BST Volunteer Mods
  • 3,071 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82167
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 250

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostLean, on 21 March 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

View Postcorky, on 21 March 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Good Luck

Finally.... thank you.

I agree! Makes you wonder if he works for them. If I was promised it would be here and then it wasn't and they didn't respond to my emails i would be pretty upset as well. Corky has tunnel vision and can only see things his way, but I would love for a company to promise HIM something and then not deliver.
TM R1 w/ Fubuki Alpha
Adams XTD ti 14.5 w/ red tie
TM RBZ stage 2 w/ black tie
Titleist AP2 4-GW w/ dgs300
Bettinardi studio stock 5
Vokey TVD M 54* & Scratch DW 58*

#29 grrrinder

grrrinder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106452

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

just to give credit where its due, namely to Tario @ TourSpecGolf and folks @ Royal Collection Golf Japan. last year just before that earthquake/tsunami disaster hit Japan i had just placed my order with them. naturally after i heard about what was going on over there on the news i thought my order would probably get delayed for quite a bit maybe few month even. didnt bug them for status updates or anything given the situation over there at the time and canceling didnt even cross my mind. to my surprise, 5 days after earthquake/tsunami hit i got shipping confirmation and tracking number and the club arrived shortly after that. the club was a custom order driver, not stock, which means somebody had to put the club together before shipping it domestically in Japan then shipping overseas and all that with earthquake/tsunami/meltdown stuff going on.

#30 teeitlow

teeitlow

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108646
GolfWRX Likes : 76

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

Wow!!!
WTF???
Suby...I get what your saying...because I READ YOUR POST!

corky...glad to see your taking a time out....
-D

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors