Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Srixon Z-Star Wrench and weight kit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Srixon-Ian

Srixon-Ian

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65937
  • Ebay ID:ozfan30
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hey guys, maybe you could help me out. I just got a Srixon Z-star driver as a gift from my parents, however they got it off ebay and it doesn't have a wrench or any extra weights. I am glad I got the driver because I have wanted one since it came out. However, its current configuration isn't ideal and I would like to tinker with it. I have tried contacting Srixon directly, who told me that they had them but I would have to have it special ordered through an authorized retailer. So I went to an authorized retailer (a couple actually) until I finally found one willing to talk to their rep, but the rep said they don't have them available.

I was just hoping someone with a connection could please find me a wrench and weight kit.

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 johnnythunders

johnnythunders

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,114 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36861
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

ebay is your friend.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item53ebff7c86
Cobra Encore ZL xCaliber WD50/Tour SL
Callaway x2 Hot 7-sw Speedstep 85
Callaway X2 Hot 4/7 Diamana Blue 63
Callaway x2 5/6 hybrid Tour Blue
1993 Merit SW /V-line Tank Crusier
Cally Razr XF/GS95 in testing

#3 nbaagain

nbaagain

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 165649
  • Handicap:8.0
  • Ebay ID:nbaagain
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

I'm in a similar situation..  I have the wrench but am looking for the weights for the driver... Thanks in advance..

#4 trotter204

trotter204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235299
  • Ebay ID:trotskov204
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Has anyone found the wrench or weights?

#5 nbaagain

nbaagain

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 165649
  • Handicap:8.0
  • Ebay ID:nbaagain
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

I sent an email to Cleveland / Srixon on two different occasions. One representative directed me to a golf shop that could order me one and the second one had the wrench and weights sent to me free of charge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors