Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Funniest things heard in Pro Shops/Stores..

98 replies to this topic

#1 stevelegend

stevelegend

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3800
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

Just thought i'd start a thread on what funny things and blatant lies/misinformation people have heard, here are some of mine -

1. "You cannot put an R11/R9 shaft into the new RBZ/R11S Series, the R11 has a 350 tip size and te RBZ is 370..." - Yes that was a "Pro"...

2. "A weaker shaft will help you hit the ball lower"

3 "You should get this XXXXX Driver, because the headcover is easier to remove and will last longer...."

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 FLOGMR

FLOGMR

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131781
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

OK....I've got 2 beauties from a Golf Town store around here.....went in with my son-in-law to buy a SM Speed cart....I have one...a V1 model but with the wider non-inflatable tires.....he asked the salesman about one like mine.....

Salesman...."They don't make one like that"
Me...."Yes they do....I have one and I bought it right here is this store"
Salesman...."No you didn't"

Another time in same store I was looking at the display of irons along one wall......there was a large YONEX banner above the clubs......since I used to play Yonex clubs I asked what they had in Yonex clubs at that time.

Salesman...."Yonex went outta business about 5 years ago....we just haven't taken down the sign yet"
Me......"Really???....... the Yonex rep for this area is a friend of mine...he thinks they are still in business"
Salesman...."He is lying to you...they are dead"

#3 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,728 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
  • Handicap:4.8
GolfWRX Likes : 3370

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

"Wow, it really is 17 yards longer."

(female customer)

:russian_roulette:
Mizuno JPX EZ 9.5/Aldila RIP Phenom TX
Mizuno Mp 650 15/Aldila Vs Proto 80x
Mizuno Mp 650 19, 22/Aldila Vs Proto 95x
Mizuno Mp 68 4-pw/DG x100
Mizuno Mp T5 52, 58/DG s400 black chrome
Odyssey White Ice #7
WITB Link

#4 fireguyfrank58

fireguyfrank58

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94350
  • Ebay ID:vegeta5658
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

This TM driver has a lot hotter face then last years.
My favorite is this "made for shaft" is the same as one bought aftermarket.
The worst I ever heard was those backspin numbers on that driver doesn't mean that much.

#5 Brando5105

Brando5105

Putter Hoe

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45657
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

"Fogiveness comes from a thick topline"

Callaway Alpha Pro 8.5* Kiyoshi Black75x
Big Bertha Pro 14* Fuji 8.3TS X
Apex Pro 2-PW C-Tapper X
MacDaddy 50/54/60 C-Tapper S
Machine M20
WITB Link

#6 spro

spro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19949
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

"You want a driver that gives you TOPspin".

#7 Jonnybagadonuts

Jonnybagadonuts

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136599
GolfWRX Likes : 94

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

I was talking to my brother about the rules and i said that your allowed to fix a divot wherever you ball landed especially if its on your line
so i asked the Pro.

ME: If i was to make a divot on the green with my approach shot to the green,  and the divot is directly on my line to the hole can i repair it?

Pro: No you cant, You could just raise the divot and not pat it down with your putter, that would be improving your line.

BROTHER: AHAHAHAH i told YA....

Ask me if i ever have heard the end of it.

Edited by Jonnybagadonuts, 14 March 2012 - 02:47 PM.

#8 richard t

richard t

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85373
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 334

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Ok, at 65 I have NO belief that I'm going to hit the driver 300 and 50 miles. 235-240 in the fairway and I'm good. OK Happy. So I'm in a Big Box. Friend is looking for some things. I say to my self I'm going to hit one of the new I20s just to see what it's like. Sitting right by the stall is a 9.5 X. I have a G20 10.5 stock stiff. So I go hit it. I'm seriously making good contact, hitting it right in the center but... Guy comes over and says, "man you're smoking that bad boy. That's just what you need." I say, "nah, I don't need an X shaft and I really don't need a new driver, like the one I have." So he inquires. I tell him I have a G15 and a G20. He presses. Asks if I have X in those. I say no indeed. "Well, now you know the X in the I20 is about the same as the stiff in yours, Ping Rep told me that." I say "Really?" " Oh yeah", he says, " you look like a strong guy, that X is exactly what you need. That mother will roll a mile."
My friend comes, we leave, I tell him, we both laugh.
So I'm at the range and I borrow a friends X shafted driver. Hit 3 on the screws. Nice flight. Did I say they landed about 25 yds short of normal and they did not roll a mile or really at all.
Feel sorry for the guy. He  is going to offend someone who goes off and he'll be selling clothes or cars or ... next week.
Now if he were a magician and I could be made to hit that 9.5 X- Wow.

#9 awil

awil

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127152
  • Ebay ID:aaronwilson1995
GolfWRX Likes : 138

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

You know since you bought those from us if your ever having a problem with them  we can bend them so you slice isn't bad . I recommend this grip it helps draw the ball. Yeah the Scottie's are now 50$ more because here has a little bigger grip in them and changed the  headcover a little ( not bashing Scotty I own 6) this is the best called golfsmith asked if they have vrs forged irons in and they say no because the rest of the vrs is here we arn't carrying them and the manager didn't tell me we were , I called Nevada bond because they were in stock  on their web page. But they said no but we can order them direct and they'll be at your house in 2 days (by the way that's what discount dans said to but I had to cancel part of the order found a golf shop in Florida that had a set somehow and they are now mine

#10 phatchrisrules

phatchrisrules

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20680
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

View PostBrando5105, on 14 March 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

"Fogiveness comes from a thick topline"

Technically...you could argue that that is somewhat true.  Usually a thicker topline will equal a deeper cavity and wider sole, which will usually mean more bounce, and a lower C.O.G. for higher ball flights.  And, usually a thicker sole and deeper cavity usually equals more heel and toe weights as well, meaning forgiveness baby!

I know what you mean...but I can't fault the salesperson for that one.  Me being a sales guy myself, I find you usually have to use the most basic lingo and generalizations that the customer can actually see for themselves in order for them to understand: Ball flies higher, ball flies straighter, ball flies further.  Sure I could spout off about M.O.I., Centre of Gravity, C.O.R., kick point, torque, 3 grams of weight here, 10 grams here, beveled sole there, relief grind here etc. etc. until I'm blue in the face...but it just isn't feasible.  

If I get a guy who is tech savvy and understands what I'm talking about, all the better, I love to talk gear and swap theories about what works best for certain heads.

The funniest two things I have ever heard came from a couple of older guys.  One guy was looking to replace his Big Bertha '04's with some X-20's or something.  He told me he wanted steel, because even though it "drove the guys crazy" that he could hit his gap wedge 150 yards with his current clubs, it just wasn't working for him because he it too far.  He never got over 120 with a 7 iron in the sim, and left the club laying on the ground in the room and I never saw him again.

The other came from a guy who cornered me for the better part of 20-30 minutes and talked about how he had figured out the secret to Moe Norman's swing, and that he was currently writing a book.  He said that most people have "a move", but others (very few %) have a swing...and the swing correlated with talent.  Subsequently, his son, just so happened to be one of the few people who had "a swing".  He told me with a deadpan face that told me he believed every word so help him, that his son could hit a 9 iron 200 yards, launch it straight into the air, and have it land like he basically placed on the green.  I told him to let me know when his book was coming out and signaled my manager to fake phone call that I was needed on, so I could get away.

So a different side of the coin, but still funny nonetheless.

Edited by phatchrisrules, 14 March 2012 - 10:04 PM.

Bridgestone J40 10.5 - V2 66
Callaway Big Bertha '14 - RIP Phenom
Callaway X-Hot Utility - PXv
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-AW - DG Pro
Nike VR Pro II 55*, PING ISI BeCu S3 58*
Odyssey Metal X Milled Versa # 7

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 BENNYSUPREME

BENNYSUPREME

Major Winner

• 1,953 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37544
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 99

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

Colorado Spring, CO, Dicks Sporting Goods on . N. Academy:  I Had a guy tell me and I quote "I fitted a guy just the other day with a regular flex shaft and his swing speed was 115 to 117 mph and I fitted another guy with a X flex who had a 85 mph club head speed.  Just because you have XXX mph swing speed doesn't mean you need ___flex.    I have been building clubs for XX amount of years, I know what I'm doing.

I was think to myself yeah right and I hope this guy didn't buy the shaft.

Adams Tour LS 9.5(10.5*) w/DI6x
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-PW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 converter
52*/56*/60* 2 Dot Cleveland Reg 588 CBs
WITB Link

#12 TheMackDaddy

TheMackDaddy

Butyraceous

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,539 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128677
  • Ebay ID:capebretoner
GolfWRX Likes : 803

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

Although I don't believe the fitter was in his right mind when he did this, I don't believe that swing speed is everything when fitting. I swing at 95 mph and prefer to play a stiff shaft because of the launch/roll/dispersion characteristics. I will take accuracy and consistancy over distance any day.

View PostBENNYSUPREME, on 14 March 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

Colorado Spring, CO, Dicks Sporting Goods on . N. Academy:  I Had a guy tell me and I quote "I fitted a guy just the other day with a regular flex shaft and his swing speed was 115 to 117 mph and I fitted another guy with a X flex who had a 85 mph club head speed.  Just because you have XXX mph swing speed doesn't mean you need ___flex.    I have been building clubs for XX amount of years, I know what I'm doing.

#13 BENNYSUPREME

BENNYSUPREME

Major Winner

• 1,953 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37544
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 99

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostTheMackDaddy, on 14 March 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

Although I don't believe the fitter was in his right mind when he did this, I don't believe that swing speed is everything when fitting. I swing at 95 mph and prefer to play a stiff shaft because of the launch/roll/dispersion characteristics. I will take accuracy and consistancy over distance any day.

View PostBENNYSUPREME, on 14 March 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

I see what you are saying but this is way out there.  85 mph swing speed on a Xflex, IMHO there is no way.
Adams Tour LS 9.5(10.5*) w/DI6x
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-PW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 converter
52*/56*/60* 2 Dot Cleveland Reg 588 CBs
WITB Link

#14 Parker0065

Parker0065

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124513
GolfWRX Likes : 224

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

OK,,maybe this wasn't that big a deal, but more or less the salesman's lack of knowledge.

I recently had my Taylormade Burner TP 8.5* driver reshafted. I've talked to the guy that does all the club work at this particular bigbox shop and he does a good job, but the day I took it in he was not there, so I'm dealing with a salesman. So I start testing some shafts and the salesman asks me what kind of driver I have, I state it's a 8.5* Burner TP with a 1* open face. I pick a shaft and give him my driver and tell him to keep the length the same. He puts it on a measuring scale, measures 45.5 inches and say's "You had this driver cut down". I say, No it hasn't been altered since I bought it new. He say's "Burners come standard at 46 inches so it's been cut down". For like the 3rd time since I started working with the guy I say "DUDE,,,it's a TP version.....ie it has a open face and they were manufactured at 45.5 inches"   He just looked perplexed and say's "Oh".

I guess I was a little suprised that a guy making his living selling golf merchandise had no clue what it means when Taylormade or most any manufactuer stamps TP on a driver. He was a nice guy and he basically gave me a driver fitting for free and let me do a lot of testing, but I still would have thought he would have known the differences in driver types,,lol!

#15 Hammer99

Hammer99

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121676
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

"Whoever buys this hat should get a free bowl of soup"

"Ohh, but it looks good on you"

#16 SurfinTurf

SurfinTurf

In like Flynn with my 8802

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,544 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115210
GolfWRX Likes : 862

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

I heard that TW is going to win the Masters this year.

The guy in the shop doesn't even golf. He does like to play with remote control helicopters out on the range after hours so....
TM '07 Burner TP 8.5 Protopype 80X
TM '07 Burner TP 14.5 PX 10A2
Adams Pro Idea Gold 18 PX HB6
Mizuno MP 32 3-PW DGS300
Cleveland 588 RTG 51/56/60
The Wilson 8802

#17 kitsoasis

kitsoasis

fried chicken

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,712 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38807
  • Ebay ID:kitsoasis
GolfWRX Likes : 150

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

customer brings in a driver with the shaft broken 6 inches from the end of the grip

"the shaft just snapped, i didn't do anything"

#18 pengki1

pengki1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 164087
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

"we dont sell vokeys, we sell real wedges....."  i just looked at her stunned.. and replied but im a tittie man.

#19 edub72

edub72

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137979
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:24 AM

Kinda the opposite of most responses but, I used to work at a nice private club, young non-member attractive female walks in, "do you give lessons" yes I do, I'm a beginner, great when would be good for you, tomorrow after work and I have friend also, I say great, she says can you handle us both at once and I look up from lesson book and she looks dead serious and I say sure.  She says we'll see you tomorrow and we want to learn to hit it hard.  I meet the other two assistants for happy hour and she is there, new girlfriend of one of the assistants.  I fell for it.

#20 caller

caller

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70411
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

At the PGA superstore, sales guyes goes, "looking for a putter? here's belly putter. You will drain more putts with it. That is why you see this more on the tour"

Really? I don't even have time to practice with the putter I played last two season!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#21 seany bo

seany bo

Advanced

• 394 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119677
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

View Postleft handed pull cart, on 15 March 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

Kinda the opposite of most responses but, I used to work at a nice private club, young non-member attractive female walks in, "do you give lessons" yes I do, I'm a beginner, great when would be good for you, tomorrow after work and I have friend also, I say great, she says can you handle us both at once and I look up from lesson book and she looks dead serious and I say sure.  She says we'll see you tomorrow and we want to learn to hit it hard.  I meet the other two assistants for happy hour and she is there, new girlfriend of one of the assistants.  I fell for it.

hahahaaha that is great!

#22 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
GolfWRX Likes : 583

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

View Postleft handed pull cart, on 15 March 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

Oh, thats cruel. Clever, but cruel. I hope you're planning something equally as clever in retaliation.
Ping I 15 UST V2
TE Exotics 4 Wood
Adams DHy 21*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52 & 58

#23 Beatupfender

Beatupfender

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146717
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

View Postmdgboxx, on 14 March 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

I'm in the Montreal's South-Shore region, which GolfTown store are we talking about, if I may ask?

Yeah, hopefully not the St.Hubert location!

#24 SlowRain

SlowRain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122089
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

2 days ago at PGA SS.  I am checking out.  Female walks in and obviously hasn't been in this store before....looks a bit lost.

Checkout clerk (male) -  "Is there something I can help you with?"

Female customer -  "Yes...I am looking for some balls."  (At this point I am biting my lip so hard it bled)

Checkout clerk - "Okay give me a second here and I will show you where they are"

Female customer - "I have the name of the balls I want...they are for my boyfriend for his birthday"

At this point I had to get out of there before I lost it.

#25 edub72

edub72

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137979

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

More jokes at my expense, in the shop at 8 o'clock on a spring morning, very busy and get a call from the "cousin" of a member.  He wanted to get a push cart like his cousin and gets thru all the details of ordering and become very insistent and belligerent that it must be a left handed pull cart, call went on and on about discrimination against left handed golfers and that he had to learn to play lefty due to an embarrassing hand injury (?), hence my username.  

Let a very serious member explain to me in great detail as to why he was slicing and not playing well listened for about 15 minutes about all the bad rounds and money and strokes loft and he aske if could help, I said put your driver back in your bag, duct tape the headcover to your putter, put the rain cover on your bag, lock the clubs in your wife's trunk an than take the next 2 weeks off and then quit.

#26 GetmeouttaJersey

GetmeouttaJersey

Golf?

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108658
  • Ebay ID:bulldurham08
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

Oh man, this is going to be a great thread.

#27 cwglum

cwglum

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22234
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

When the ProV1's just came out (replacing the tour professional and tour prestige lines) ... saw a guy pick up a sleeve, take one out and exclaim:  "that's a good lookin' golf ball, what do you think?"

#28 BostonBob

BostonBob

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45866

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Heard and seen in Golftown in Avon:

Sales guy with unfortunate timing...  A male was examining a club while accompanied by his girlfriend while talking to the sales guy.  The girlfriend is sorta not paying attention, but... A good looking female customer passes by towards the back counter and the boyfriend/husband casts a sly look at her backside.  Girlfriend catches the look as the hapless sales guy quoth:

"You want to hit it?"

Girlfriend:  [[[dead solid Clint Eastwood stare at guy and salesguy]]]
Salesguy:    [{[good gasping fish imitation]]]
Guy:         [[[Deer in headlights look]]]
Me:          "Not with *his* current handicap!" (while scampering gleefuly out of range)

I know.... it was wrong of me, and uncharitable, but come on....

Bob

#29 Isaac_Newton

Isaac_Newton

Advanced

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120810
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

Inquired about reshafting my driver and sales guy says a driver can only be reshafted twice.  

#30 SurfinTurf

SurfinTurf

In like Flynn with my 8802

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,544 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115210
GolfWRX Likes : 862

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

View PostBostonBob, on 15 March 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

Heard and seen in Golftown in Avon:

Sales guy with unfortunate timing...  A male was examining a club while accompanied by his girlfriend while talking to the sales guy.  The girlfriend is sorta not paying attention, but... A good looking female customer passes by towards the back counter and the boyfriend/husband casts a sly look at her backside.  Girlfriend catches the look as the hapless sales guy quoth:

"You want to hit it?"

Girlfriend:  [[[dead solid Clint Eastwood stare at guy and salesguy]]]
Salesguy:    [{[good gasping fish imitation]]]
Guy:     [[[Deer in headlights look]]]
Me:          "Not with *his* current handicap!" (while scampering gleefuly out of range)

I know.... it was wrong of me, and uncharitable, but come on....

Bob
HaHaHaHA!!!:cheesy:

TM '07 Burner TP 8.5 Protopype 80X
TM '07 Burner TP 14.5 PX 10A2
Adams Pro Idea Gold 18 PX HB6
Mizuno MP 32 3-PW DGS300
Cleveland 588 RTG 51/56/60
The Wilson 8802

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors