Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

golfbids.net golfer's penny auction site?


412 replies to this topic

#1 mistahkim

mistahkim

    Mistahkim

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122940
  • Joined: 02/24/2011
  • Location:San Francisco East BayCA
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

I recently ran across this site last week.

Like some golfers out there, shelling out $400 for a driver isn't really happening for me.  So I'll admit  I was curious about this site.

Having checked out other auction sites like dealdash.com or quibids and won and received some items in the past,  I decided to check out this site.


After being a registered member for about 2 weeks, the site seems to still be its early stages.  even the webpage states that it's in its "beta" stage.

Although initially they had some unrealistic reserves for their penny auctions, it seems that they finally got it together and removed the reserves.


I recently won a few auctions listed below:

Titleist ProV1 balls for $14
Titleist Vokey SM4 Forged Wedge for $4.77

and most recently

Taylormade R11s driver for ONLY $12.02.


While these wins are great, I'm  honestly still am not sure if this site is %100 legit.  

BUT...the two main reasons I took the plunge was..

1. All transactions are completed through paypal and guaranteed by their buyer protection.  (Having been an ebayer for a over 10 years, I've come to put a lot trust in paypal's services.)

2.  Given the above fact...as this site is still in its fledgling stages I'm assuming there will be less registered users, thus an increase in probability of winning these auctions, unlike some quibids, which has become over saturated with users.


Since I just won these auctions I'm still waiting for the products to actually arrive.  So I guess i'll have no idea whether or not this thing is legitimate until I authenticate my new driver, balls, and wedge.  

I'll be sure to follow up with an update soon.  

Until then...  i'm sure checking out this site will be worth the harmless peek



I want to know what others think about this site.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 hckymeyer

hckymeyer

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127753
  • Joined: 04/29/2011
  • Location:MN
  • Ebay ID:hckymeyer
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:13 AM

The guy who runs that site is actually a member and sponsor on a different forum.  My golf spy (can't write out the site or they will delete the name).

From everything I can tell it's a legit site and just follows the quibids model.  I also agree there are some great deals to be had right now due to the low volume of users on it.  

Just curious, how many bids did you have to make to win those?

#3 Olson12

Olson12

    #TeamJetSpeed

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116028
  • Joined: 10/11/2010
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
  • Handicap:2.9
  • Ebay ID:blakewolson12
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

They have no current auctions.

#4 Nej1140

Nej1140

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131057
  • Joined: 06/19/2011
  • Location:Oregon
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

People have to remember that 12 dollars is really 1200 in bids. Each "bid" is only a penny.

#5 HipCheck

HipCheck

    Finally summer!

  • Marshals
  • 5,097 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1164
  • Joined: 05/27/2005
  • Location:The Right Coast

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

View Posthckymeyer, on 14 March 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

The guy who runs that site is actually a member and sponsor on a different forum.  My golf spy (can't write out the site or they will delete the name).

From everything I can tell it's a legit site and just follows the quibids model.  I also agree there are some great deals to be had right now due to the low volume of users on it.  

Just curious, how many bids did you have to make to win those?

Golfbids.net is a brand new GolfWRX sponsor as well. Look for an announcement shortly!


#6 MJP22

MJP22

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114033
  • Joined: 08/31/2010
  • Location:North Jersey
  • Handicap:9.7
  • Ebay ID:pittswimer
GolfWRX Likes : 153

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

View PostNej1140, on 14 March 2012 - 09:23 AM, said:

People have to remember that 12 dollars is really 1200 in bids. Each "bid" is only a penny.

Actually, each bid is 50 cents. So 12.00 final price when it starts at a penny and goes up a penny for each bid is actually $600 going to the auction company.

so basically eveyone who bids, ends up paying for the item in the end, but only one person gets it. Great if you win, really lousy if you lose. Genius business idea.



#7 Noyes26

Noyes26

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,174 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136297
  • Joined: 08/13/2011
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:Ball26
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

congrats on the awesome early find. unfortunately now it looks like it could get a lot bigger with more people knowing about it. me personally, ill stay off this site. i did the quibids thing about a year ago and it is soooooo addicting. i first got on and won some gift cards to some legit places for very cheap. then i started getting crazy, going after all the large golf products. never won any of them and ended up wasting around $100. these sites are awesome if your going to buy the product you are bidding on anyways as if you dont win, your bids can be put towards a "buy it now" purchase.

Unfortunately i just looked at the site and it looks like they will use massive MAP pricing. Like say you don't win a box of prov's and you spend $15 in bids. well you can put that $15 and purchase those prov's from the site for $58 plus shipping. You do the math...
Waiting on 915....
TM SLDR HL 17* AD DI
I25 19* Motore Speeder 9.8
Titleist 714 AP2 4-GW Steelfiber 95
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 6
SM4 TVD 55K, SM5 60L
WITB Link

#8 coreyl

coreyl

    Hacker

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88286
  • Joined: 07/13/2009
  • Location:Little Rock ' ish
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

so you had 225 bids @ $.50 = $112.50 + $12.02 + $20.00 = $144.52 for a new R11s...sounds like a good deal. well done :)

#9 mistahkim

mistahkim

    Mistahkim

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122940
  • Joined: 02/24/2011
  • Location:San Francisco East BayCA
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

ProV1 Balls

Auction Price $14.10
Bids Used: 3  = $1.50
Shipping: $5.99
Total:  $21.59
Savings based on G o l f smith prices ($47.99 + $4.80 ca tax) = $32.70 saved

(yesterday one user won the prov 1x balls with only 3 bids for a final price of $0.09)

Vokey SM4 Forged Wedge

Auction Price $4.77
Bids Used: 67 = $33.50
Shipping: $15
Total: $53.27
Savings based on G smith prices ($129.99 + $13.00 ca tax) = $89.72 saved

(yesterday one user won the same wedge with only 5 bids for a final price of $2.23)

TM R11S driver

Auction Price: $12.02
Bids Used: 225 = $112.50 (yea i went a bit overboard on this one) Posted Image

Shipping: $20.00
Savings based on G smith prices ($399.99 + $40.00 ca tax) = $295.47 saved


Total Savings: $417.89


I guess you guys would ask then why am i not keeping this all to myself.

Honestly b/c the site is still in their fledging stages, unless more people are on the site, it'll probably shut down.  The bigger the site gets, the better the offerings are probably going to be.

Currently there are so little users on the site that i'm 7 for 7 in auctions that I committed more than 3 bids on.

Posted Image

(just so you know..I AM NOT getting paid for any of this, nor am in any way personally associated with the site or its owners)

View Posthckymeyer, on 14 March 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

The guy who runs that site is actually a member and sponsor on a different forum.  My golf spy (can't write out the site or they will delete the name).

From everything I can tell it's a legit site and just follows the quibids model.  I also agree there are some great deals to be had right now due to the low volume of users on it.  

Just curious, how many bids did you have to make to win those?


#10 mistahkim

mistahkim

    Mistahkim

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122940
  • Joined: 02/24/2011
  • Location:San Francisco East BayCA
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostOlson12, on 14 March 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

They have no current auctions.

The currently have

r11s driver
titleist nxt tour s yellow balls
cleveland 588 satin wedge
scotty cameron select putter
titleist prov1x balls




Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 Olson12

Olson12

    #TeamJetSpeed

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116028
  • Joined: 10/11/2010
  • Location:Phoenix, AZ
  • Handicap:2.9
  • Ebay ID:blakewolson12
GolfWRX Likes : 96

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:04 PM

View Postmistahkim, on 14 March 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

View PostOlson12, on 14 March 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

They have no current auctions.

The currently have

r11s driver
titleist nxt tour s yellow balls
cleveland 588 satin wedge
scotty cameron select putter
titleist prov1x balls




Those just went up within the time I posted that.

#12 larrybud

larrybud

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21167
  • Joined: 10/31/2006
  • Location:Rochester Hills, MI
  • Handicap:3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 539

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

Penny auction sites are one of the biggest ripoffs out there.

#13 Hutch306

Hutch306

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125966
  • Joined: 04/05/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

How are they one of the biggest rip offs out there? The seller makes a ton of money, the buyer gets it for cheap, everybody else loses out. Not a rip off, it's capitalism in it's (un)purest form.

So I just read an article on USA Today about penny auctions...I take back everything I said above. They are a rip-off.

Edited by Hutch306, 14 March 2012 - 09:59 PM.


#14 MiniJ83

MiniJ83

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 152899
  • Joined: 01/01/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 156

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

View PostHutch306, on 14 March 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

How are they one of the biggest rip offs out there? The seller makes a ton of money, the buyer gets it for cheap, everybody else loses out. Not a rip off, it's capitalism in it's (un)purest form.

So I just read an article on USA Today about penny auctions...I take back everything I said above. They are a rip-off.

Link? I'd love to read it, I'm still curious how these things work.

#15 hckymeyer

hckymeyer

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127753
  • Joined: 04/29/2011
  • Location:MN
  • Ebay ID:hckymeyer
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

http://www.usatoday....-auctions_N.htm

There you go.  Also Google is your friend :)


#16 Dugan408

Dugan408

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97174
  • Joined: 10/23/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:01 AM

Thanks for the link. I'm staying away from this site. All of these stories about bot-programs and shill-bidding makes me distrust any kind of form of on-line auction, especially ebay.

#17 Cameron Circle T

Cameron Circle T

    The Doc

  • Junior Mod Squad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9050
  • Joined: 12/25/2005
  • Location:Orange County, CA

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:46 AM

This site sadly seems to be making the rounds on the various golf forums. They're a sponsor at MGS too... I must say, I'm disappointed by several of the sponsors that are on here.

#18 Kuz013

Kuz013

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76232
  • Joined: 02/26/2009
  • Location:NY
GolfWRX Likes : 106

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

I tend to agree,  I joined this site because of the wealth of information and the fact that 99% of the members are stand up people who look out for their fellow golfers.  This type of sponsor (and all penny auction sites) seemingly are in it just to rip off the vast majority of users, and a golf-specific penny auction site is like a slap in the face to everyone on here; as it is singling out this demographic..........JMO, but am disappointed.
TM R1 Blk Matrix 7M3
Ping G15 4 wood 17* Proforce V2
Titleist 710 CB KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey SM 52.08 56.11 60.04
Bettinardi BB16 34"

#19 Noyes26

Noyes26

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,174 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136297
  • Joined: 08/13/2011
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:Ball26
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

View Postberuo, on 15 March 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

View Postlarrybud, on 14 March 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Penny auction sites are one of the biggest ripoffs out there.

Very agreed here.  It's great for the guy who wins the auction and scores a driver for $150 out of pocket.  Not so great for the 20+ other guys who get nothing for their investment...often times more than the winner puts in.  This is not so much an auction site as it is a gambling site.  

Honestly, I'm a little surprised and disappointed over the new sponsorship. :no2:

could not agree more. ill be honest, i have a very addictive personality. so if i got on this thing and started doing it i know i would go crazy. buy things i don't need or atleast try to buy things I dont need. i did it before with quibids. So i am going to do the responsible thing and just stay away. I understand this site needs to make $ for it to run and be run properly. Im guessing thats why the sponsorship. but this is a little overboard for me. ill just look past...
Waiting on 915....
TM SLDR HL 17* AD DI
I25 19* Motore Speeder 9.8
Titleist 714 AP2 4-GW Steelfiber 95
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 6
SM4 TVD 55K, SM5 60L
WITB Link

#20 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

View Postmistahkim, on 13 March 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

I recently ran across this site last week.

Like some golfers out there, shelling out $400 for a driver isn't really happening for me.  So I'll admit  I was curious about this site.

Having checked out other auction sites like dealdash.com or quibids and won and received some items in the past,  I decided to check out this site.


After being a registered member for about 2 weeks, the site seems to still be its early stages.  even the webpage states that it's in its "beta" stage.

Although initially they had some unrealistic reserves for their penny auctions, it seems that they finally got it together and removed the reserves.


I recently won a few auctions listed below:

Titleist ProV1 balls for $14
Titleist Vokey SM4 Forged Wedge for $4.77

and most recently

Taylormade R11s driver for ONLY $12.02.


While these wins are great, I'm  honestly still am not sure if this site is %100 legit.  

BUT...the two main reasons I took the plunge was..

1. All transactions are completed through paypal and guaranteed by their buyer protection.  (Having been an ebayer for a over 10 years, I've come to put a lot trust in paypal's services.)

2.  Given the above fact...as this site is still in its fledgling stages I'm assuming there will be less registered users, thus an increase in probability of winning these auctions, unlike some quibids, which has become over saturated with users.


Since I just won these auctions I'm still waiting for the products to actually arrive.  So I guess i'll have no idea whether or not this thing is legitimate until I authenticate my new driver, balls, and wedge.  

I'll be sure to follow up with an update soon.  

Until then...  i'm sure checking out this site will be worth the harmless peek



I want to know what others think about this site.




Sent you a tracking # for 1 of your items but everything has shipped so you should be very happy in few days.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

View Posthckymeyer, on 14 March 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

The guy who runs that site is actually a member and sponsor on a different forum.  My golf spy (can't write out the site or they will delete the name).

From everything I can tell it's a legit site and just follows the quibids model.  I also agree there are some great deals to be had right now due to the low volume of users on it.  

Just curious, how many bids did you have to make to win those?




Sponsor here too as well!

#22 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

Actually any bidder may buy the item and get their bid money credited toward the purchase. Had a bidder the other  day do that on a R11s.   So if you are truly in the market for the item there is absolutely no downside.

#23 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:23 AM

Since you can always buy the product and get your money credited towards the purchase there is no downside and for the people like the guy who bought a Vokey wedge for $.03 how much downside can there be.  

Why don't you  wait a little while and lets see how we do. Then if we fall on our face you can go to town.

#24 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

View Postmistahkim, on 14 March 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

ProV1 Balls

Auction Price $14.10
Bids Used: 3  = $1.50
Shipping: $5.99
Total:  $21.59
Savings based on G o l f smith prices ($47.99 + $4.80 ca tax) = $32.70 saved

(yesterday one user won the prov 1x balls with only 3 bids for a final price of $0.09)

Vokey SM4 Forged Wedge

Auction Price $4.77
Bids Used: 67 = $33.50
Shipping: $15
Total: $53.27
Savings based on G smith prices ($129.99 + $13.00 ca tax) = $89.72 saved

(yesterday one user won the same wedge with only 5 bids for a final price of $2.23)

TM R11S driver

Auction Price: $12.02
Bids Used: 225 = $112.50 (yea i went a bit overboard on this one) Posted Image

Shipping: $20.00
Savings based on G smith prices ($399.99 + $40.00 ca tax) = $295.47 saved


Total Savings: $417.89


I guess you guys would ask then why am i not keeping this all to myself.

Honestly b/c the site is still in their fledging stages, unless more people are on the site, it'll probably shut down.  The bigger the site gets, the better the offerings are probably going to be.

Currently there are so little users on the site that i'm 7 for 7 in auctions that I committed more than 3 bids on.

Posted Image

(just so you know..I AM NOT getting paid for any of this, nor am in any way personally associated with the site or its owners)

View Posthckymeyer, on 14 March 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

The guy who runs that site is actually a member and sponsor on a different forum.  My golf spy (can't write out the site or they will delete the name).

From everything I can tell it's a legit site and just follows the quibids model.  I also agree there are some great deals to be had right now due to the low volume of users on it.  

Just curious, how many bids did you have to make to win those?


He is right we need more bidders to start offering iron sets and more expensive items. However, yesterday we received 1.3 million hits which is not bad for 1st week of business.

#25 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

View PostOlson12, on 14 March 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

They have no current auctions.



We usually post the auctions in the morning. For now all auctions start around 8-9 pm Eastern time to give every time zone a shot.


#26 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

View PostNoyes26, on 14 March 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

congrats on the awesome early find. unfortunately now it looks like it could get a lot bigger with more people knowing about it. me personally, ill stay off this site. i did the quibids thing about a year ago and it is soooooo addicting. i first got on and won some gift cards to some legit places for very cheap. then i started getting crazy, going after all the large golf products. never won any of them and ended up wasting around $100. these sites are awesome if your going to buy the product you are bidding on anyways as if you dont win, your bids can be put towards a "buy it now" purchase.

Unfortunately i just looked at the site and it looks like they will use massive MAP pricing. Like say you don't win a box of prov's and you spend $15 in bids. well you can put that $15 and purchase those prov's from the site for $58 plus shipping. You do the math...

admit the Pro v1 price is over the market but most of our pricing is pretty close to what retail stores  are doing.   We will adjust the Pro V1 price. Good suggestion.

#27 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

View Postlarrybud, on 14 March 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Penny auction sites are one of the biggest ripoffs out there.



Trying to be  a hybird between EBAY and PA sites.   That's why we let anyone buy the product and get their bid money towards to price.  Not much downside to that.

#28 ckates7

ckates7

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 110215
  • Joined: 06/29/2010
  • Location:Springfield, IL
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

what happens if reserves are not met? Do we get the credit we put towards the bid back to our account since no one wins?

#29 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

View PostDugan408, on 15 March 2012 - 03:01 AM, said:

Thanks for the link. I'm staying away from this site. All of these stories about bot-programs and shill-bidding makes me distrust any kind of form of on-line auction, especially ebay.



Golfbids clearly states " Golf bids does not utilize any form of automatic bidding such as "bid bots" or "shill" bidding on our auctions. Additionally all employees and employee family members are prohibited from ever bidding on any auction on Golf Bids."

Additionally the time to use such programs( which we don't) would be early on  and I believe the originator of this thread said he was 7 for 7 so I'd say proof is in the pudding.


#30 ceogb

ceogb

    Member

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169229
  • Joined: 03/13/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

View Postckates7, on 15 March 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

what happens if reserves are not met? Do we get the credit we put towards the bid back to our account since no one wins?

Doesn't matter at anytime you can buy it now and receive the cost of bids towards the purchase price.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors