Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Big Break Atantis

87 replies to this topic

#61 poprocksncoke

poprocksncoke

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28196
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

Some nice ladies there, sadly none match up to Cirbie  :wave:

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#62 dalehead

dalehead

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33032
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

View PostPZero, on 02 May 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

Just watched the preview. Season looks like it might be ok. Zakiya Randall wears some very tight clothing.

Miss Camel Toe

#63 eric_b

eric_b

I will NOT tuck in my shirt!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 150423
GolfWRX Likes : 152

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

I watched the preview show as well.....turns out all the individual bits were already posted on golfchannel's website.....which i watched the day previous....

This is what i could glean from the preview:

• Anya is a survivor of sexual abuse....i know this because in her bit she said that about a thousand times.....it was kind of akward.....
  • Shannon is the token texan....there's one in every big break.....i'm guessing that every episode she's in will have her mentioning she's from texas
  • Aubrey is a hippie (raised holistically?)....and potentially mentally disabled.....seriously, did you listen to her talk?  She sounds slow at the bare minimum....
  • Christina is hot....like, really hot.
  • Meghan has HUGE cans.....even my wife was like "wow....them some huge boobs".....good times.
There were other observations about the other girls....but these are the ones that jumped out at me.

#64 poizster

poizster

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132044
  • Handicap:+2
GolfWRX Likes : 343

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

View Posteric_b, on 03 May 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

I watched the preview show as well.....turns out all the individual bits were already posted on golfchannel's website.....which i watched the day previous....

• Anya is a survivor of sexual abuse....i know this because in her bit she said that about a thousand times.....it was kind of akward.....
  • Shannon is the token texan....there's one in every big break.....i'm guessing that every episode she's in will have her mentioning she's from texas
  • Aubrey is a hippie (raised holistically?)....and potentially mentally disabled.....seriously, did you listen to her talk?  She sounds slow at the bare minimum....
  • Meghan has HUGE cans.....even my wife was like "wow....them some huge boobs".....good times.
There were other observations about the other girls....but these are the ones that jumped out at me.

I like your observations. I don't believe I've ever seen someone be so adamant about being a survivor of sexual abuse. 1 of 4 girls and 1 of 6 boys will be sexually abused before their 18th birthday. It just came off as you said, awkward.

#65 eric_b

eric_b

I will NOT tuck in my shirt!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 150423
GolfWRX Likes : 152

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

View Postpoizster, on 03 May 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

I like your observations. I don't believe I've ever seen someone be so adamant about being a survivor of sexual abuse. 1 of 4 girls and 1 of 6 boys will be sexually abused before their 18th birthday. It just came off as you said, awkward.

I don't know why they do this on big break....they always throw in something about one of the girls that's "dramatic".....Sandals: Carling was diabetic....they threw this in near the end.....Ireland: Kelly used to cut herself.....

Why?  I've not seen this with the guys.....

#66 poizster

poizster

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

View Posteric_b, on 03 May 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

View Postpoizster, on 03 May 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

I don't know why they do this on big break....they always throw in something about one of the girls that's "dramatic".....Sandals: Carling was diabetic....they threw this in near the end.....Ireland: Kelly used to cut herself.....

Why?  I've not seen this with the guys.....

I would assume it's because more guys watch the Big Break and the golf channel has the viewpoint of guys don't like to hear about another guys problems but they do like to hear about hot chick problems? Who knows, the whole show is turning into a circus.

#67 ben w

ben w

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106447
GolfWRX Likes : 176

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

I'm not sure disclosing medical conditions or issues from the past is sensationalism. It's a big part of their lives. Clearly, the show tries to connect the contestants to the viewers at a deeper level. Carling's diabetes is probably the biggest part of her life, so of course she'll share it. Kelly cutting herself, that's some effed up crap and I'm sure she carries both the physical scars and the psychological ones every day.

With the guys, they did this too. Guys losing parents, being in the military, being the son of a politician, they talk about what the largest part of their lives is.

I'd bet most of us here have something similar. For me it was having 10 surgeries before I was 12 years old and spending every summer in the hospital. You carry it with you and it becomes a part of who you are. If I was on the show, and they asked about me, I'd mention it for sure.... it's too big a part of my life to tune out.
Ping G15 9* RIP alpha 60X
Nike SQ-Dymo 15* YS7+ X
910H 19* NVH 95 S
I20 4-UW S300 & MP33 3-PW X100
33" SC Newport 2
Scratch 53* DS & 58* DD S400

#68 flip flappy

flip flappy

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137925
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

It's gonna be an interesting season for sure! Can't wait to see how the girls react to the way Zakiya dresses! Bound to be some comments!
Aubrey was interesting till she opened her mouth about the way she was raised and that she works for that Green company. Not really into all that.

I am kinda partial to the brunettes this season, Natalia and Kelly. Meghan is going to draw her fair share of attention this season,too, I'm guessing. Don't think she's afraid to flaunt what she's got!
Titleist 910 D2 10.5
Cobra Baffler T Rail 3 wood
MP 62's
Mizuno MP T11 56
Callaway X2 Hot 19*
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 PP Mid Slant

#69 SouthPaw87

SouthPaw87

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134113
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

I think Meghan and Natalia are my favorites ...

Attached Files

PING G25 9.5*
Titleist 909F 15*
PING i25 4-U
Titleist Spin Milled 54*
Titleist Spin Milled 60*
PING Scottsdale TR Shea H

#70 ws6

ws6

Pacific Dunes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15560
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

Of course she plays RocketBallz.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#71 78Staff

78Staff

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,327 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3676
GolfWRX Likes : 306

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

View PostSouthPaw87, on 05 May 2012 - 09:50 AM, said:

I think Meghan and Natalia are my favorites ...

Attached File  527969_428833463797390_1501199706_n1.jpg   67.4K   8 downloads

So much for "natural" talent... (cool)

Edited by 78Staff, 09 May 2012 - 01:18 PM.

Nike Covert 2 Black Kiyoshi Gold 65-04
Callaway BB 15* Zeta 70s
TM SLDR 21* RIP Phenom 80s
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW PX 6.0
Callaway Mack Daddy 52/56/60*
Cameron Studio Style Newport

#72 Chew70

Chew70

Clan Johnstone

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116849
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

Thrusters on full

#73 poizster

poizster

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:20 PM

Seriously, how do her boobs not punch her in the face every time she swings?

#74 tbowles411

tbowles411

Belen Mozo - A Killer "B"...She sure is!

• 19,433 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 2158

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:23 PM

View Postpoizster, on 05 May 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

I'm not sure any one of us are brave enough to ask, but I'm thinking I'm rooting for her.  Now I have a reason to watch!  :D

#75 Chew70

Chew70

Clan Johnstone

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116849

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

cuz they are fake and don't move around

#76 QMany

QMany

Flush Sprayer

• 4,794 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113894
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1200

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:38 PM

I'm fond of Natalie.
Stage 2 Tour (9.5) NV 75
TEE CB ProH (2-3) KBS Tour
TP MB-MC (4-PW) KBS Tour
TP (54 and 60) KBS Tour

#77 richard t

richard t

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85373
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 334

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:07 AM

Someone previously posted they should have Feherty or McCord instead of Tom Abbott. Can you imagine the comments that would come from those two? Make what Ben Wright said seem tame. Hey, it's a cable channel the politically correct could just watch re-runs on another station.

#78 swbyps

swbyps

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,221 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54354
  • Ebay ID:bkammons
GolfWRX Likes : 319

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

View Postflip flappy, on 03 May 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

It's gonna be an interesting season for sure! Can't wait to see how the girls react to the way Zakiya dresses! Bound to be some comments!
Aubrey was interesting till she opened her mouth about the way she was raised and that she works for that Green company. Not really into all that.

I am kinda partial to the brunettes this season, Natalia and Kelly. Meghan is going to draw her fair share of attention this season,too, I'm guessing. Don't think she's afraid to flaunt what she's got!

This is all but guaranteed. Not only that, but I think its likely she ends up being the one girl that the majority of the others can agree they dont like. I do hope im wrong about that.

Edited by swbyps, 07 May 2012 - 08:41 AM.

#79 tbowles411

tbowles411

Belen Mozo - A Killer "B"...She sure is!

• 19,433 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 2158

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

View Postswbyps, on 07 May 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

View Postflip flappy, on 03 May 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

This is all but guaranteed. Not only that, but I think its likely she ends up being the one girl that the majority of the others can agree they dont like. I do hope im wrong about that.
Somehow I feel this is going to be absolutely true...

#80 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,325 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 4664

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

I wonder who the designated "personality" will be?

Hey...be nice.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#81 mahanate

mahanate

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2431
  • Ebay ID:mahanate

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Meghan Hardin = Boutros Boutros Ghali !

#82 ghromas

ghromas

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72523
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

champagne problems...

#83 ben w

ben w

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106447
GolfWRX Likes : 176

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

not sure, but this is a serious problem. that's why I am taking it upon myself (and for the golf community) to solicit grant money for an in-depth, hands on study of this poor girl and her affliction. With my careful study and observation I'm sure I can get to the bottom of this.

doing it for the science,
Ben W.
Ping G15 9* RIP alpha 60X
Nike SQ-Dymo 15* YS7+ X
910H 19* NVH 95 S
I20 4-UW S300 & MP33 3-PW X100
33" SC Newport 2
Scratch 53* DS & 58* DD S400

#84 ABGolf58

ABGolf58

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177926
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Don't care who wins, but I love to watch big break.

#85 ClarkGrswld4

ClarkGrswld4

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 74090
GolfWRX Likes : 126

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

I know the Micheletti girl. She used to be a member at my club before she moved to Phoenix...well, her father was but she played there. I'm 99.9% sure she is no longer dating Martin Kaymer unless they got back together. She's also not that great of a player but I'm hoping she wins.

#86 dmael

dmael

• 104 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4481
  • Ebay ID:dmael326
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

Most of them look very good; I don't know if I can vote for just one of them, but I do know that I cannot wait for the show to begin next week!  We were just there (Atlantis in Bahamas) for a wedding in July, 2010.

Doug

View Postworldslasttwfan, on 13 March 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

With LPGA tournament no where to be seen, why not tuning in with new contestants for this season's big break.

who is going to be our next Sarah Brown or Carling Coffing?

1. Allison Micheletti

2. Anya Alvarez

3.Aubrey McCormick

4. Christina Stockton

5. Gloriana Soto

6. Kelly Villarreal

7. Marcela Leon

8.Meghan Hardin

9.Natalia Ghilzon

10. Selanee Henderson

11. Shannon Fish

12. Zakiya Randall

#87 harbor17

harbor17

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104954
  • Ebay ID:harbor17
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostMJP22, on 13 March 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

This would be so much better on Cinemax.

You mean skinemax....

#88 Asleep

Asleep

• Marshals
  • 8,512 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

Please post in the season starting thread: http://www.golfwrx.c...break-atlantis/
Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors