Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

RBZ Tour 3 Wood / RBZ TP Tour 3 Wood Head difference's??


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 leet74

leet74

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47009
  • Joined: 01/24/2008
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

title says it all

im after one of these and dont need teh TP club for the shaft, as i have my own to go straight in



is there any difference between RBZ tour 3 wood head & RBZ TP Tour 3 Wood head

i know they both same size 172cc / anyone know Face Angles on these 2 heads?
does the TP head have a Longer Hosel?



thanks


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

1

#2 Randagios

Randagios

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2753
  • Joined: 07/15/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:15 AM

View Postleet74, on 25 February 2012 - 07:00 AM, said:

title says it all

im after one of these and dont need teh TP club for the shaft, as i have my own to go straight in



is there any difference between RBZ tour 3 wood head & RBZ TP Tour 3 Wood head

i know they both same size 172cc / anyone know Face Angles on these 2 heads?
does the TP head have a Longer Hosel?



thanks


Same head, but different shaft: Tour X-Con 7, Tour TP RUL 70.

2

#3 leet74

leet74

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47009
  • Joined: 01/24/2008
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

thanks man

3

#4 hOOter

hOOter

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31749
  • Joined: 06/14/2007
  • Location:united kingdom
  • Handicap:4.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

I'm confused as I've just looked at the taylormade website and looked at the specifications for all three rbz, tour and tp and it says they are all 197cc?

Hooter....
sldr 9.5 fuel 60 TS
rbz stage 2 oban devo 75 05
rbz stage 2 rescue 21
r9 'c' stamp 4-pw px 6.0
rac z groove 52 56 60
yes sandy 12 mid (cut to 33")

4

#5 dhammer

dhammer

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137887
  • Joined: 08/28/2011
  • Location:New Jersey
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

The regular RBZ is definitely a bigger head, just by seeing the pics on the internet you can tell.  When are the Tours coming out in stores?


5

#6 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2004

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:10 PM

View Postdhammer, on 04 March 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

The regular RBZ is definitely a bigger head, just by seeing the pics on the internet you can tell.  When are the Tours coming out in stores?

3/15

6

#7 dhammer

dhammer

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137887
  • Joined: 08/28/2011
  • Location:New Jersey
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Thanks, anyone seen any demos in any of the stores? or not yet

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 04 March 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

View Postdhammer, on 04 March 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

The regular RBZ is definitely a bigger head, just by seeing the pics on the internet you can tell.  When are the Tours coming out in stores?

3/15


7

#8 ignitewvu

ignitewvu

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3869
  • Joined: 07/30/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PosthOOter, on 04 March 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

I'm confused as I've just looked at the taylormade website and looked at the specifications for all three rbz, tour and tp and it says they are all 197cc?

Hooter....


RBZ Head 197cc

RBZ Tour Head 172cc  Smaller head, much nicer profile.

The "TP" only indicates the shaft.
M1 430 10.5 Diamana W60S
TI Aeroburner TP 15 Diamana Ilima 80S
TI Adams Red Hybrid 18 Matrix Hq3 S
Bridgestone J15DPF 4-PW DGProS300
Mack Daddy 2 TG 52, 56 & 60 S300
Bobby Grace MK5GT Center
B330RXS or Chrome Soft 2016

8

#9 hOOter

hOOter

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31749
  • Joined: 06/14/2007
  • Location:united kingdom
  • Handicap:4.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postignitewvu, on 04 March 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

View PosthOOter, on 04 March 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

I'm confused as I've just looked at the taylormade website and looked at the specifications for all three rbz, tour and tp and it says they are all 197cc?

Hooter....


RBZ Head 197cc

RBZ Tour Head 172cc  Smaller head, much nicer profile.

The "TP" only indicates the shaft.

Wow taylormade Europe's website is wrong.

Hooter...
sldr 9.5 fuel 60 TS
rbz stage 2 oban devo 75 05
rbz stage 2 rescue 21
r9 'c' stamp 4-pw px 6.0
rac z groove 52 56 60
yes sandy 12 mid (cut to 33")

9

#10 bosgolfer

bosgolfer

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29417
  • Joined: 05/22/2007
  • Location:Boston
  • Handicap:3.1
  • Ebay ID:danw1414
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

Golf town had the RBZ tour fairways today with XCON 7


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

10

#11 peteypro

peteypro

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26627
  • Joined: 03/13/2007
  • Location:Philadelphia
  • Ebay ID:petepro10
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

Where is golf town?

11

#12 dhammer

dhammer

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137887
  • Joined: 08/28/2011
  • Location:New Jersey
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Pretty sure they are all along the Boston/Massachusetts area...I heard they stack like 250+ iron sets on the wall lol must be nice

View Postpeteypro, on 04 March 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

Where is golf town?


12

#13 bosgolfer

bosgolfer

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29417
  • Joined: 05/22/2007
  • Location:Boston
  • Handicap:3.1
  • Ebay ID:danw1414
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Reading, Mass

13

#14 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 2004

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

View Postbosgolfer, on 04 March 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

Golf town had the RBZ tour fairways today with XCON 7

Did you give them a go while you were there?

14



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors