Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

SCOR Golf 5 wedge set

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,821 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50335
GolfWRX Likes : 651

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:50 PM

Have a 5 piece wedge set from SCOR golf.  The lofts are 43, 47, 51, 55, 59.  These got here last week.  I don't like them, the lofts don't fit me, and I hit balls with them inside off of a non-marking mat.  They look brand new, because they are.  I only hit about 15 balls each with them.  They're standard loft and have the Firm + proprietary KBS shafts in them.  The grips are the SCOR UST Mamiya's.  Only want to move them as a set unless I have takers for all 5 wedges before any are sold.  Asking $525 shipped in the Continental US for them(Retail is $745, and they're on sale for $639 through SCOR right now).  Pics describe the condition.  There are a few light chatter marks as they were shipped with pretty much no padding inside the box.  Hopefully they captured in the pics, if not, I can try to get them co capture better.  It's raining outside so I had to take pics indoors.  Feel free to make offers that are reasonable, I won't respond to unreasonable offers.

ONLY Trade interests are Scotty SS 2.6, Scotty 2012 Del Mar, Mannkrafted Mini, Nead Mini, Byron Mini, or a Machine Modular CS (or welded CS), TMag Stingray, CS Itsy Bitsy. TMag R11 10.5 head or 8* head (I have a 9 so no interest in that). TMag R11 4 wood or 5 wood (Ti version preferred). TMag Rescue11 Peanut proto 3/18 or 4/21.  RBZ 4 wood. Adams 9088 head, 9064 6.5 or 7.5. Titleist 910 driver head and Surefit tip (9-10.5 degree d3 preferred).  Ping G20 head 9* or lower. Cash is king, trades are secondary.  First to pay gets to play, I'm not holding this while you wait on your paycheck, taxes, etc.  I've been burned by holding items before, so this is my policy.  I'm wanting a new pistol and I've preordered a few clubs, so either way, cash helps fund one of the two.  

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by RookieBlue7, 12 January 2012 - 10:08 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 justyd401

justyd401

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 148035
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

What didn't you like the wedges or the lofts?

#3 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• 8,821 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:09 PM

Lofts didn't work for me.  They felt fine, just lofts didn't work at all.

#4 cstone72

cstone72

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106056

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

so let me get this straight, you spent $700 or more on a set of wedges without trying them first?  sounds interesting.  or did you get these for free thru the golfwrx.com drawing?

#5 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• 8,821 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

I won them on another site, and I wasn't allowed to pick the lofts or anything about them. I was sent 5 wedges that don't work for me and I'm trying to get something for them that will work for me. I've already preordered 2 clubs and if nothing else, I can put this toward them. If I was allowed to pick the lofts and get clubs that actually fit and worked for me, I'd keep them. I wasn't, I was sent something that wasn't fitted and didn't work for me, and to the detriment of of game if I were to try to use them.  I'm trying to give someone the opportunity to get a set of these wedges at a good price cheaper than what they're sold for and myself get a club that I can actually use instead of collect dust. Just like people do when they win clubs at raffles, scrambles, tourneys, etc and list them on here. I at least gave them a shot, and they don't work for me. And FWIW, I did not enter any type of drawing, contest, etc for these. I was selected to receive them as the "member of the month", which I don't know how it's chosen to be honest. Regardless, I have 5 tomato stakes I didn't enter any contest to win. I only enter contests for items in which I intend to use.

Not that I needed to justify a thing since you questioning my item and price is against the rules of the BST, since you obviously don't know the rules. But since you're so adamant about knowing, there it is. I'll let the mods hash it out with you, with your blatant rules violation.

Edited by RookieBlue7, 12 January 2012 - 08:07 PM.

#6 BP5168

BP5168

Rotational Goonie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72637
  • Ebay ID:Billy_Golf_Bollz
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postcstone72, on 12 January 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

so let me get this straight, you spent $700 or more on a set of wedges without trying them first?  sounds interesting.  or did you get these for free thru the golfwrx.com drawing?

Let me get this straight, you came into the someone's BST ad and questioned how he obtained these as if that had anything to do with the asking price he has stated to pin your own opinion of the ad as "interesting" or at best insinuate that it might be something you wouldn't do, to spend $700 of his own money to get the wedges without hitting them, then sell them .... all without reading the rules of the BST forum?

Rookie has been selling stuff here a while now, has great feedback, and is good people. How do I know that you might ask ... ? I know this because I've done deals with him, all great I might add, and have enjoyed conversation with him.

Read the rules. Oh heck, here I'll help you:

12. No negative comments regarding sellers asking prices. <------------------------------------- It's right here!!!

#7 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• 8,821 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

I don't mind sharing how I obtained the wedges. I just find it funny one wants to question the fact I'm selling something I never asked for to begin with after trying it out, against my best interests if I had the intention on selling them all along. I also wouldn't have paid two different days to try to wedges at an indoor facility because it's cold and rainy here if I had intentions all along of selling them. I'll admit, I'd never have considered Scor wedges before this. They feel great, unfortunately they do nothing for me to fit my distance gaps. I'd still keep them if Scor would swap them for wedges that actually fit me. I didn't purchase them from Scor, or at all, and they have zero obligation to honor their guarantee they offer their customers to me.

And if it makes anyone feel any better some of the testers at the place I got these from sell the gear they're sent to test after they're done with it. How do I know? A few items have been listed on the site I won these at, among other places.

I probably won't be able to sell these now, since the ad police have come in to my ad. Regardless, they're for sale, if you want them, make an offer. If you want to trade for them, offer me a trade. If its an item in interested in that would fit what I need, I'll let you know if I'll do the trade. Notice the list of items I listed I'd be interested in trading for? Those are ones I want to try or will fit me and my game. If I can't trade them, cash works because it'll help pay for the two clubs I preordered or the pistol I ordered (all 3 of which will be in my bag at some point(snakes are bad and I don't like to get any closer than necessary to dispose of them when I'm playing)).

Edited by RookieBlue7, 12 January 2012 - 08:31 PM.

#8 cstone72

cstone72

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

haha guys, ok.

simply asking a question.  nothing more.

I WAS NOT QUESTIONING HIS SELLING PRICE! I was questioning the fact he bought a $700 set of clubs he didnt like.  if you could show me exactly where this happened i would love to know!

hope you sell them cuz they look great

#9 cstone72

cstone72

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:05 PM

what does everyone here gang up on people that ask questions?  look at exactly what i said.  did I say anything about him selling these clubs for X amount of dollars.  

OH HERE IS A FUNNY THING, I NEVER MENTIONED THE DAMN SELLING PRICE, HELL I STILL DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!

#10 cph2133

cph2133

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128625
  • Ebay ID:cph2133
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

I've always wanted to try the SCOR wedges, I've heard a lot of great things, I'm just poor so...GLWS

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• 8,821 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

View Postcstone72, on 12 January 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

what does everyone here gang up on people that ask questions?  look at exactly what i said.  did I say anything about him selling these clubs for X amount of dollars.  

OH HERE IS A FUNNY THING, I NEVER MENTIONED THE DAMN SELLING PRICE, HELL I STILL DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!

It's in the same sentence where you found the retail price on them.  We're not ganging up on anyone.  I gave you the story, and also informed you that it is against the rules to do what you did.  It was a negative comment toward the item and it's selling price, the condescending tone in which the question was asked.  It's okay, I don't get offended easily and like I said, I have zero problems sharing how I came about obtaining the clubs.  I have zero to hide.

#12 jabrch

jabrch

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,777 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108552
GolfWRX Likes : 219

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:15 PM

GLWS Blue....I've heard nothing but great things about these...Not the right time for me - my wedges are set for 2012.  But I am sure SOMEONE will benefit from these.
Callaway Optiforce - Kiyoshi Purple
Callaway Xhot 3 and 4 Hybrid
Callaway Xhot 5-SW - Graphite Shafts
Vokey 60 degree/STX Putter

#13 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• 8,821 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postjabrch, on 12 January 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

GLWS Blue....I've heard nothing but great things about these...Not the right time for me - my wedges are set for 2012.  But I am sure SOMEONE will benefit from these.

I liked them, unfortunately, the wedges they sent me don't fit for me, and I have for them to go to waste sitting in a dusty garage corner.  I'd really prefer to trade them for something I can use, to be quite honest.  But, with that said, cash will pay for more ho'ing I've already done.

#14 cstone72

cstone72

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:19 PM

View PostRookieBlue7, on 12 January 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

View Postcstone72, on 12 January 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

It's in the same sentence where you found the retail price on them.  We're not ganging up on anyone.  I gave you the story, and also informed you that it is against the rules to do what you did.  It was a negative comment toward the item and it's selling price, the condescending tone in which the question was asked.  It's okay, I don't get offended easily and like I said, I have zero problems sharing how I came about obtaining the clubs.  I have zero to hide.

again, i found the retail price because i saw that.  I never got to your price because i was looking at a single club.

im not trying to be an ahole man.  seriously, i was just wondering why someone would spend $700 RETAIL on a set of wedges without getting fit.  THATS IT

GREAT CLUBS.  AGAIN......GLWS

#15 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• 8,821 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:32 PM

Drop before I fall off the first page.  $475 shipped.

#16 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• 8,821 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:38 PM

Drop $425 shipped

#17 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7