Fuzzy Zoeller's Clubs
Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:07 AM
Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:35 AM
"When you buy golf clubs ... golf is such a mental game, you've got to like what you're looking at down there. If you're telling yourself boy that is a beautiful club, I can hit that ... you've won the battle "
"The key to the driver is the shaft ... all the heads are basically all about the same"
"Amateur's all want to hit it far. Far is not it ... it's accuracy is what we are all looking for"
- Joe Powell DSP-J4 Driver, Paul Gibson Hand Made 4W, 6W
- MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Muirfield Irons 3-PW, Ben Hogan Special BeCu Wedges 56°, 60°
- MacGregor VIP TFP 90-1 Putter
- W.Cunningham Edinburgh Driver, Cann & Taylor "The Confidus" Brassie, W.Jeffrey Bulldog
- Tom Stewart Irons - Driving Mashie, Mashie Iron, Mongrel Mashie, Mashie, Lofter, Mashie Niblick, Niblick x2
- Gibson Eskitt Putter
- Titleist 983K 10.5°, Wood Bros Texan 3W, Wood Bros All American 5W
- Mizuno MP33 irons 3-PW, Ben Hogan Apex Wedges 52°, 60°
- Titleist Bullseye Standard Flange M5C Putter
Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:40 PM
Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:16 PM
Titleist 913f 13.5 Diamana S+ 72 S
Callaway Razr X Tour 18 Fubuki AX 400h X
Callaway X Utility Prototype 18 PXi 6.0
Cally TA X Prototype PX Flighted 6.0 2-P
Odyssey Versa #9 Superstroke
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users