Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Gravity golf

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 acschiropractic

acschiropractic

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 81857
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

Anyone using gravity golf or had lessons from an instructor utilizing this technique?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 lookma_nobackswing

lookma_nobackswing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116850
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:28 AM

i've taken some things from it in my own game.  the high hands and minimal wrist **** at the top of the backswing can allow for a lot of clubhead speed coming down into the ball.

#3 vision541

vision541

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101325
  • Ebay ID:peter
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

I studied GG for about a year and played quite well.....like many of us I enjoy the search for the "perfect"swing and so have continued my hunt...recently I have been studying two bloggers ,Squish and Flopper, and have learned quite a bit...one of the main concepts that I have distiller over many years is freeing oneself of positio s and allow the body to swing a club using proper physics...this has been a focus of Squish and Flopper and I realize that their approachs and GG marry quite well...as a result I plan to return toGG and spend some time..

#4 Cmartingolf

Cmartingolf

Martin Chuck - Tour Striker Golf Academy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71538
GolfWRX Likes : 158

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

I've met David Lee. Nice man and very creative coach. I really enjoyed spending time with him. That was about 15 years or so ago... not sure what he is up to now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors