Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 3 votes

GolfWRX Visits TMag in Carlsbad

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 easyyy

easyyy

Founder & Still a Ho

• Rules Official
  • 10,524 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1
  • Handicap:4.0
GolfWRX Likes : 1754

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

Special thanks to TaylorMade and Adidas Golf for the invite and time for the visit.

About a month ago when planning for Greg's trip to cover the Chevron World Challenge we contacted a few OEM's in Carlsbad if they were interested in a visit. We would do some video tech pieces cover general photos of the new gear for 2012. TMag said come on in and Greg was to spend a half of a day working with TMag to cover all the stories.

Then I  was on the phone bugging them probably to get me some info on their new  stuff and one thing lead to another I was on a plane also. Dave said to  bring my clubs and "lets play some golf". I figured he would have me at  some upscale sweet course and I would be able to take a cool 20.00 off  of him in a friendly $5.00 dollar nassau. Off I went to TMag. Met at  8:00am Wednesday of last week the and spent the whole day on campus.  Basic agenda...

8:00 breakfast - meet and greet.
9:00 Kingdom debut of the gear I had not seen yet
9-10:30 Capture images and do video tech interviews w/ some testing
10:30-11:30 Launch monitor and testing
11:30-12:30 Lunch (in Sean Toulon's Office)
12:30-3:00 Adidas
3:00-4:00 Accessories
5:30-2:00 am Dinner and dancing LOL

Where is the golf??? Story later... hummm

Dave  Cordero was the poor sucker that had to block out the day to schlep me  around all day.We started at the Kingdom where they had a sweet spread  laid out for me. Real touch of class. We talked shop and I was able to  meet some of the Social media folks I haven't met yet. Then Sean Toulon  (Executive VP) came over and spent at least 45 minutes talking shop.  Some of you reading have met him but just like us. Golfer, gearhead and  passion of five. Love for the game, TaylorMade Golf and the equipment  that he makes.

After a long discussion I met Jim Flick on the  way to the range at the Kingdom. I was able to hit the new equipment  that they asked me not to say or show pics yet of. Since Dave said "lets  play some golf" I had my white out bag that was all tricked up. I was  able to compare my gamers to the new gear and I think that was a  surprise to them.  With out giving to many details that would bar me  from ever seeing them again I did have a break through with the 3 wood. I  feel my current set up is dead on. I was able to hit their new 3 wood  15 yards longer. It wasn't obvious either. Meaning not higher or less  spin as much as ball speed. SOB jumped off the face like a cannon and  felt awesome. All me and all in. I cant wait. I am thinking 13* might go  farther than my Driver. Seriously.

The other gear was awesome to  but that was the big highlight. I did hit a 3 and 4 iron longer than I  ever hit an iron before I guess. That is another highlight. I nuked  (well for my 105mph swing nuke is well.... my nuke) some long irons like  I have never hit one. They were rockets for me. Interesting to say the  least. I really cant go into more detail unfortunately because they have  me under embargo.

Now before you tell me I sold out the man  because I have pics that I cant show you, please hear me out. Rules of  engagement 101... If we catch the scoop out in the field we are live. (present evidence of the RBZ From Camilo's bag today)  .  If they invite us into their labs and show us secrets than they can  tell me the schedule to post I of course would respect that. Trust me  guys I am no sell out. We are social media pure and pure.i love to get  in with these guys and they love us to.  Quote from Sean Toulon, "I love  you guys- I spend at least two hours a day on your site".

So I  have some photos that I cant share today but soon I will be able to. As  for the testing I am a 4 to 6 handicap so it was a bit intimidating to  have 3 product managers, the VP and 4 to 8 other TMag guys looking at  you while you hit the new gear. I was ok but still always wish I smoked  it like some of my scratch or plus handicap fiends. But all and all I  hit the ball good enough to experience the technology and compare it to  the last generation. Feel of the new iron set and distance was awesome.  Everything about this new 3 wood is off the charts sick. I am all over  it. 15 yards all day over my optimized gamer 3 wood. All ball speed.

TMag  crew are awesome. Sean, Tom, John, and most of the managers are all  good to great players in their own right. Fun to sit on a range test and  talk gear with gearheads for hours on end. I was in heaven.

Did I say I smoked the 3 wood? I wouldn't lie... I smoked the 3 wood.

After  testing we had lunch in Sean's office and then Mark King (CEO) came  over and spent some time us. Funny how small the world is. Mark King and  GolfWRX Greg Moore went way back when Greg used to work at La Costa as a  Pro. Greg and Mark shared stories of the old days and how cool was  that.

Then I was ready to play 18 holes and they sent me into a 6  hour product and facility tour that had me in a mental daze before I  was half way through. All the cool new Adidas lines and some new shoes that I tried to smuggle out of there. You will freak out.

I never did ask when we were playing golf. I didn't want to make Dave feel bad.  However towards the end of the day I was showing him some of the pimped out raw wedges they sent me from my bag that was in the back of the Tahoe. Dave asked me, "why did you bring your clubs?" I said that you told me to come out and play some golf so I thought that meant.... play golf right? Ouch.. Honestly I think he was nervous after seeing me compress the ball like I did. We laughed it off and to dinner we went.

Off  to dinner with all the top guys that were there in the morning events. Great  time at dinner and talk family, golf and friends. Slept the night and flew back to Detroit camera in hand.

We captured a lot of video from the engineers that designed the lines. We will post those along with the photos of the new line in the soon future. Anyways... here are some pics from "inside the ropes"...

Front of Main Headquarters

2Y9G2586_resize.JPG

Range at the Kingdom

2Y9G2447_resize.JPG
2Y9G2448_resize.JPG
2Y9G2446_resize.JPG

A putter I cant show yet but sweet headcover

2Y9G2475_resize.JPG

Corporate Offices- Lobby/Hallways/Executive offices

2Y9G2582_resize.JPG
2Y9G2583_resize.JPG
2Y9G2584_resize.JPG
2Y9G2574_resize.JPG
2Y9G2573_resize.JPG

Liz's sweet office out in front of Sean and Mark's Office

2Y9G2491_resize.JPG
2Y9G2492_resize.JPG

Sean Toulon's Office is real cool looking with a walk out patio outside. Frame of the E-Type came from the lobby of the old Ashworth Corporate offices when they acquired. They were going to replace it and Sean asked for it for his office. also as you will see these guys are football freaks to. Sean is a Badger and mark is all over the Packers.

2Y9G2493_resize.JPG
2Y9G2494_resize.JPG
2Y9G2490_resize.JPG
2Y9G2489_resize.JPG
2Y9G2487_resize.JPG
2Y9G2483_resize.JPG
2Y9G2484_resize.JPG
2Y9G2481_resize.JPG

This sleeve of prototypes were on the conference table while we ate lunch. Next years ball.

2Y9G2476_resize.JPG

in WRX we TRUST
richard@golfwrx.com

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 easyyy

easyyy

Founder & Still a Ho

• Rules Official
  • 10,524 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

Here is Mark King's Office that is right next to Sean's...

2Y9G2501_resize.JPG
2Y9G2496_resize.JPG
2Y9G2498_resize.JPG
2Y9G2497_resize.JPG
2Y9G2499_resize.JPG
2Y9G2500_resize.JPG

Here is Mark King and Greg walking down memory lane.

2Y9G2495_resize.JPG

Then down into the main offices Dave has his square. I had to check this out. I mean if he isn't going to take me to play golf I am going to dig into his deal here and see if I can dig up some dirt. Well I asked him what was behind a few doors and I uncovered some WRX poker chip that rat never gave to the TMag team. What a deal. I confiscated those. Then I saw some gear...

2Y9G2576_resize.JPG
2Y9G2577_resize.JPG
2Y9G2578_resize.JPG
2Y9G2579_resize.JPG
2Y9G2580_resize.JPG

Thats it. I was off to Michigan. Ohh one last one. I don't know why I took this. Maybe because I felt like one today. No golf and all IT...

2Y9G2572_resize.JPG

Thanks again to TMAG and everyone that spent time with us. So many people and I don't know if you want your names posted up on here so I will refrain for now. But I will say that Brittany (who drank the last Dr Pepper when I was parched) surprised the hell out of me when she actually sent the pair of shoes on a timely basis. Bravo!!!

Seriously thanks for the inspiration and time!!!!

Richard

in WRX we TRUST
richard@golfwrx.com

#3 a4sport

a4sport

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60766
  • Ebay ID:Tuscani2003
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

Nice pics. Always good to hear that new equip will be better than last years line. Not that I'm complaining about hitting my R11 3 wood great, but who doesn't want another 15 yards on their current set up.

#4 yeezy

yeezy

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131331
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

first and foremost - thank you easyyy for taking the time to share pics and the insight
TMAGs got some great stuff, cant wait for 2012  

Titleist 910F [15] Ozik HD10
Ping S56 [2] PX 5.5
TM TP MB [3-9] PX 5.5
Ping Tour S [4652] DGS300
Ping Tour Gorge [58] DGS300
Odyssey #8

#5 Skaffa77

Skaffa77

Dismal River. There's nothing dismal about it!

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,199 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23067
  • Ebay ID:Skaffa77
GolfWRX Likes : 360

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

That sounds like an awesome trip even though you didn't get to "play" golf.

#6 Riuzzi

Riuzzi

Kwok'd!

• Marshals
  • 2,366 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1065
  • Handicap:8

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

Did you get to hit the new 3 wood, Richard?? :tongue:

Thanks for the write-up, sounds like it was a great trip!

#7 Mschumacher

Mschumacher

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146903
GolfWRX Likes : 79

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

Very cool.  Everytime I hear about this 3 wood makes me want to buy it more and more.

#8 easyyy

easyyy

Founder & Still a Ho

• Rules Official
  • 10,524 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

View Posta4sport, on 08 December 2011 - 06:17 PM, said:

Nice pics. Always good to hear that new equip will be better than last years line. Not that I'm complaining about hitting my R11 3 wood great, but who doesn't want another 15 yards on their current set up.

It was 15 yards average over 5 balls from memory to. Wasn't some odd ball. Really impressive.

View Postyeezy, on 08 December 2011 - 06:24 PM, said:

first and foremost - thank you easyyy for taking the time to share pics and the insight
TMAGs got some great stuff, cant wait for 2012  

You will love it.

View PostSkaffa77, on 08 December 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

That sounds like an awesome trip even though you didn't get to "play" golf.

I know. What a deal. I am waiting to hear back from Dave know that I made a big fuss. I mean whats a friendly little game? 5/5/5 autos on 2. I dont get it?!?

;)

in WRX we TRUST
richard@golfwrx.com

#9 HeadonaStick

HeadonaStick

Major Winner

• 4,598 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9834
GolfWRX Likes : 165

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:39 PM

Okay, great piece but being a Badger myself I've got to know more about this:

Edited by HeadonaStick, 08 December 2011 - 06:44 PM.

#10 dsparob

dsparob

fairways and greens pard...

• 557 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78875
  • Ebay ID:dsparob
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

Thanks for the write up Easyyy, I think there is some excitement about this new 3 wood thing they've got coming out, so I guess I'll wait with baited breath.  Between this thread and Robo's we've got some anticipation for 2012's line ups.  Can't wait!!!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP THRILLHOUSE!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140851
GolfWRX Likes : 1948

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

You guys should start taking pictures of cute receptionists at these places and let us vote for them like we do the booth babes. Posted Image

#12 swanry30

swanry30

Lights Out

• 3,626 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14598
  • Ebay ID:swanry30
GolfWRX Likes : 311

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

WOW...  do i comment on how cool that three wood sounds or just about the trip.  WOW...  and meeting MARK KING...  right on.

can't wait for all of the information :)

and that three wood...  WOW...
Nike CT 2.0 9.5* - Motore Speeder 7.2TS
Nike CT 2.0 13* - Motore Speeder 8.2TS
Nike CP 17* hybrid - TOUR AD DI 95x
Nike 2014 Split Cavity 3-PW - PX 6.5
WITB Link
Nike Oven Proto 003 - SS Ultra Slim 1.0
Nike Raw VR Forged 54.12 / 58.10

#13 kekoa

kekoa

Hall of Fame

• 5,699 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66944
  • Handicap:20
GolfWRX Likes : 264

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

Wow.  I'd have to say being an exec at TMAG has to me one of the best jobs in the world.

Richard's job isn't too shabby either.  Lmk if you are ever hiring. :partytime2:
Titleist 913 D2 - OBAN Kyoshi Purple
TM SLDR 15* & 19* - TS Speeders
3-4 Scratch Tour DW EZ-1 - DG Tour
5-PW Scratch DW Flatbacks DG Tour
WITB Link
SC NPII Tour or SC NPII Timeless Tour
Scotty Golo or '14 Scotty SB

#14 Runt1122

Runt1122

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9553
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:47 PM

Nice post Richard, sounds like an awesome experience.  I was fortunate to be one of the "Facebook Winners" last year to be their guest at the PGA Merchandise show in Orlando.  All of the TMAG team was extremely nice and helpful with us as well.  It starts at the top with management like Mr. King and Mr. Toulon.  They are tremendous leaders who treat everyone with respect and take time to make you feel appreciated.  That just trickles down to everyone in their company.  Keep up the great work TMAG!

#15 easyyy

easyyy

Founder & Still a Ho

• Rules Official
  • 10,524 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

View PostHeadonaStick, on 08 December 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

LOL. They are oddly serious about their football over there.

View Postdsparob, on 08 December 2011 - 06:41 PM, said:

Thanks for the write up Easyyy, I think there is some excitement about this new 3 wood thing they've got coming out, so I guess I'll wait with baited breath.  Between this thread and Robo's we've got some anticipation for 2012's line ups.  Can't wait!!!

I am to. Lots of excitement

View PostThrillhouse, on 08 December 2011 - 06:42 PM, said:

You guys should start taking pictures of cute receptionists at these places and let us vote for them like we do the booth babes. Posted Image

I know. Now be careful I know she is look at this thread. She wasnt just beautiful she was very cool.

View Postswanry30, on 08 December 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

WOW...  do i comment on how cool that three wood sounds or just about the trip.  WOW...  and meeting MARK KING...  right on.

can't wait for all of the information :)

and that three wood...  WOW...

I am all excited about the 3 wood. I was before I got there from an interview Zak (our writer) did with Sean. But when it tested 15 yards longer than my current R11 3 wood I was impressed. Funny looking at that. I got 15 yards and Dustin Johnson got 30 yards. Hummm. I am thinking we both got around the same % of gains since he can hit it twice as long. All right that wasnt that funny. I am getting tired now.

in WRX we TRUST
richard@golfwrx.com

#16 Ghost_Orchid

Ghost_Orchid

Golf Junkie

• 1,661 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37491
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Nice write up Easyyy.  Its amazing how TMAG goes all out and treats us like pros.  No pics of Jamie?  *sigh*

The weather sure looks beautiful, not like cold a$$ NY.  Can't wait to try that new 3W.

#17 dpark

dpark

5 and counting

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3344
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

Cool write up. Don't have any TMag in my current bag. I loved their old drivers (R510TP) and wedges (Y-cutters) but they lost me a couple of years ago. Just didn't care for their new offerings. I have kept trying out their stuff at demo days but nothing thrills me. Still, they do seem to be passionate about what they do and that's a good thing.
1962 Tommy Armour AT2W Driver
1953 Macgregor M65W EOM 3 wood
1978 H&B PowerBilt Citation 4 wood
1978 Ben Hogan Pennyback Medallions 2-E
1980 Ben Hogan Special SI Sand Wedge
1964 Acushnet O-SET M6S Bullseye Putter

#18 pearls24

pearls24

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13130
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

Easy- did they talk about the future of all the accessories now that TMAX Gear is out of business and it is back in house?  Curious if they will license it out again or keep it inside for good.  Great write up and can't wait to see the new pictures.  Thanks for all your great work and providing us with such a wonderful site to visit every day.  Happy Holidays!

Brett

#19 joekelli

joekelli

A member of the exclusive "Kingdom 14"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,964 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63983
  • Ebay ID:joekelli300
GolfWRX Likes : 83

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

Umm,  how did you like the 3 wood?   LOL

#20 scratchswinger

scratchswinger

Hall of Fame

• 8,848 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37417
GolfWRX Likes : 1905

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

I heard that you smoked the 3 wood  :secret: ? Can't wait to hit this thing....

Ummm hmmm- The key to Dave's success. Fight on!!!!
2Y9G2578_resize.JPG

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 easyyy

easyyy

Founder & Still a Ho

• Rules Official
  • 10,524 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

View Postpearls24, on 08 December 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

Easy- did they talk about the future of all the accessories now that TMAX Gear is out of business and it is back in house?  Curious if they will license it out again or keep it inside for good.  Great write up and can't wait to see the new pictures.  Thanks for all your great work and providing us with such a wonderful site to visit every day.  Happy Holidays!

Brett

Brett,

Back in house and looked like things were doing good. I spent a lot of time with them. Did I tell you I was supposed to play golf but they tied my to a chair and made we go through the entire TMAX GEAR for 2012,13 and beyond.

It looks good and they are working closer with the Adidas and TaylorMade brands to match up better. I saw new stiff and looks much different.

View Postjoekelli, on 08 December 2011 - 07:04 PM, said:

Did I say I liked it? 15 baby. 30 for Dustin but 15 for me.

in WRX we TRUST
richard@golfwrx.com

#22 ROBOPTI

ROBOPTI

Major Winner

• 2,391 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15525
GolfWRX Likes : 362

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Sweet !!!!!!!!!! ... I have to admit, that's one OEM I would really like to see .....

GREAT pics  :coolpics: :coolpics: :coolpics: :coolpics:

#23 easyyy

easyyy

Founder & Still a Ho

• Rules Official
  • 10,524 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

I doubt I will get 500,000 views on my tour Mr. Big

in WRX we TRUST
richard@golfwrx.com

#24 tbomb

tbomb

Wheel, Snipe, Party - Gongshow Hockey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65826
GolfWRX Likes : 111

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

Haha,

thanks for the pics easyyy... But ive read enough of your posts to know theres probably a new three wood in your bag right now. Wrxers dont let 15 yards out of their hands ;)

#25 Jonny8

Jonny8

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34844
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

View Posteasyyy, on 08 December 2011 - 07:30 PM, said:

View Postpearls24, on 08 December 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

Brett

Brett,

Back in house and looked like things were doing good. I spent a lot of time with them. Did I tell you I was supposed to play golf but they tied my to a chair and made we go through the entire TMAX GEAR for 2012,13 and beyond.

It looks good and they are working closer with the Adidas and TaylorMade brands to match up better. I saw new stiff and looks much different.

View Postjoekelli, on 08 December 2011 - 07:04 PM, said:

Did I say I liked it? 15 baby. 30 for Dustin but 15 for me.

Are they coming with a TMX Standbag white/green? Please sway "yes" I've been waiting for this bag to come out since the first TMX Bag came out, was always hoping for a Masters LTD Edition, but never happened.
Would be fitting with the green highlights on the RBZ line.

Please say yes. And bring me along next time ;-)

#26 TMBob

TMBob

Major Winner

• 3,570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21998
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 142

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

Attachment post-1-0-90864300-1323383527_thumb.jpg

Awesome stuff here, thanks for sharing with us and I myself is looking forward to your next set of pics, be it at a Tour Stop, or from your personal camera.

On the Badger thing, one would be shocked at all the Upper Management working for TM from that State..True Badger Frat House there in Carlsbad for sure.

Rose Bowl Baby

#27 cmgolfer

cmgolfer

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121242
  • Ebay ID:monson4520
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

That is awesome! I did the whole TPI experience a couple years ago and got a tour just like this one, met some awesome Titleist guys, would love to do the same at TMag! Awesome write up!

#28 TMBob

TMBob

Major Winner

• 3,570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21998
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 142

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

View Postdpark, on 08 December 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

Cool write up. Don't have any TMag in my current bag. I loved their old drivers (R510TP) and wedges (Y-cutters) but they lost me a couple of years ago. Just didn't care for their new offerings. I have kept trying out their stuff at demo days but nothing thrills me. Still, they do seem to be passionate about what they do and that's a good thing.

Class post here from DPark.....He moved on, but still has positive things to say about a OEM....refreshing to hear DPark and the timing could not be better. U Got to love WRX's like this...Cheers :drinks:

#29 Princeton TN

Princeton TN

Often imitated never duplicated! These guys are really Good

• 389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136337
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:05 PM

DUDE Seriously, I just got the breaking news! YOUR FIRED and there are about oh give or take a cool million of us that are willingto fight for that gig... Thanks for sharing, and if you ever just feel like your tired of golf and need to chill, let me know and I will gladly make the return trip there for you!

#30 HeadonaStick

HeadonaStick

Major Winner

• 4,598 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9834
GolfWRX Likes : 165

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

View PostTMBob, on 08 December 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

Attachment post-1-0-90864300-1323383527_thumb.jpg

Awesome stuff here, thanks for sharing with us and I myself is looking forward to your next set of pics, be it at a Tour Stop, or from your personal camera.

On the Badger thing, one would be shocked at all the Upper Management working for TM from that State..True Badger Frat House there in Carlsbad for sure.

Rose Bowl Baby
Wow... I didn't know that.  Maybe they need another Badger out in Carlsbad ;)

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors