Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 5 votes

Bourbon

960 replies to this topic

#961 J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle

Beef is my spirit animal...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1530
  • Handicap:+0.4
  • Ebay ID:tumbo79
GolfWRX Likes : 471

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:57 PM

View PostYanki01, on 12 January 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

View PostJ-Tizzle, on 11 January 2018 - 10:22 PM, said:

View PostYanki01, on 11 January 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

just got into the game in December. so far in my bar are Blantons (recommended from my BIL), Weller SR and Weller 12. Weller is stocked pretty well and one local spot. all are great. now i want to re-do our home bar area to accommodate for more bottles.

It'll be hard to try much else.  The Wellers family and Blanton are two of my all time favorites.

for sure. that Weller 12 is living up to the hype. i wish the Blantons was in a bigger bottle because I haven't had it long and drinking it like some sweet tea. for $60 a pop, i need to simmer and prolong that bottle but it's great.

I think i'm going to snag an Eagle Rare, Elijah Craig or EH Taylor next. not sure if i can find an Elmer T Lee. trying to build a small collection at home to try.

Yeah the Wellers is a perfect every day sipping whiskey (here we get them, if you can find them, for about $23-$25 a bottle).  Blantons is more for special occasions for me.

I love finding the cheap and excellent whiskeys.  If you want another cheap every-day sipper, the Larceny wasn't bad.  It was a bit more "hot" than the Wellers, but I just put a splash of water in it and took a lot of the hot out.

Ping G400 8.5* LST - Ping i25 14* - Ping Anser 17* - Adams 9031 23* - Ping I200 5-W - Ping Gorge 2.0 50*, 56* (@ 55*), 60* - Bobby Grace Let's Face It.  

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors