Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

grafalloy bimatrix question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eriquinho

eriquinho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18263
  • Ebay ID:eriquinho2lwf
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 14 October 2006 - 02:30 PM

I am considering getting this shaft for my 3 wood. Does anyone know if you trim the shaft from the steel side or the graphite side?

eric

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 bigpopper81

bigpopper81

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20237
  • Ebay ID:atcgrrb8
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:22 PM

I know the previous bimatrix model was butt cut only.

#3 thehobbit

thehobbit

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8681
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:01 AM

this one is butt trim only also, you can tip trim it if you want but the tourque is already around 2.0 so your looking at a 3wood shaft with 1.0 tourque if you tip trim it.  the bi matrx plays alittle weak in my opinion so if you usually use a regular a butt trimed stiff should be fine, if you use a stiff, the butt trim Xstiff would play fine,  I'm a stiff to x stiff tweener and am using the bimatrix Xstiff in a sq 15* 3 wood and am having smashing sucess, a great shaft if you use your woods off the tee alot since it is a long distance low spin high launch combo similar to a second driver type club,  not the most workable shaft, but if you are good at working the ball(my strenght) you should have no problem working this shaft either, if you are into higher spin shafts (gd ys+, graffalloy pro launch blue, not the original graffalloy blue) that are easy to work, don't go here its just too big of a difference and will not really fit well with the rest of your clubs.  I think that the graffalloy comp NT in 75 is a better shaft if you like that higher spin smoother feel, with comparable distance,  just my two cents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors