Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Erik Kuselias and Holly Sonders???

71 replies to this topic

#31 Greg B.

Greg B.

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59022
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

View Postdukeman, on 24 November 2011 - 01:27 PM, said:

I tuned in this morning for the first time in a few days. I'm not a big fan of EK to start with...I don't watch the GOLF channel to listen to football guys.

After reading this thread I just had to change the channel...couldn't get the image of HS and EK out of my head

Ugh.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The ick factor is really high. I don't mind him on-air as much as Gary Williams, who really rubs me the wrong way, but this just seems wrong.

She just tweeted that the two of them are shopping together at Costco today, so they are not trying to hide it. I think it is a mistake on her part and shows poor judgement. She is quite young and just starting out in the business. It is never a good idea to do the horizontal mambo with a coworker, especially when your job requires you to sit side by side with them on national television every day.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 sigmapete1

sigmapete1

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32468
GolfWRX Likes : 165

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

View Postgolfclap77, on 23 November 2011 - 02:48 PM, said:

this is why people hate blogs. You sound like a hater who is jealous of EK & lives in moms basement.
Here are facts:
Kuselias is long divorced. He and Holly ARE an item

The deadspin artice has long been shown to be a lie (Good Morning America's Josh Elliott gave an interview saying ESPN brass defended eric)
& even Stevie Wonder can see he is the lighting rod for the show. The guy has the "it" factor

cant believe some of you jealous dudes made me actually post and defend.
old time quote: dont hate...congratulate

Well it sounds like some people had their facts wrong on that, well researched and thank you for the insight.  

As for the comment that "even Stevie Wonder can see he is the lighting rod for the show. . ."  If by lightning rod, you mean an inanimate object that absorbs all the energy around him and never contributes anything constructive or intelligent...then yes I agree with you on that as well.

#33 Greg B.

Greg B.

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59022
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:40 AM

Caught a bit of the show Tuesday and perhaps I am being over-sensitive, but it seemed to me there was a little bit of something extra going on in the interplay between these two on-air. Something in the way she said his name or in her references to what he was doing, just as you would expect from a young lady who is smitten with someone. I can hardly wait until this goes wrong and the  tension on-air becomes palpable. Amazed that GC management is allowing this to happen.

Edited by Greg B., 30 November 2011 - 06:40 AM.

#34 damnorcross

damnorcross

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9945
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

View PostSOONERMAGIC, on 22 November 2011 - 09:02 AM, said:

View PostC. Spackler, on 21 November 2011 - 09:03 AM, said:

View Postcorky, on 21 November 2011 - 07:59 AM, said:

she can do better than that surely?

Absolutely!!!!  Putting aside is neanderthal head, guy is as annoying as they come.

Dude, the guy got his undergrad at Brown and went to Columbia Law, not to mention he is a member of MENSA which is basically an organization for the ridiculously intelligent, not much of a neanderthal.  His IQ is off the charts, guy is wicked smart, albeit kinda a ******....

He went to University of Michigan Law School.

#35 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

With work comes reward.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85116
  • Handicap:+.08
  • Ebay ID:mammothzac
GolfWRX Likes : 84

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:07 PM

View Postdamnorcross, on 30 November 2011 - 11:17 AM, said:

Absolutely!!!!  Putting aside is neanderthal head, guy is as annoying as they come.

Dude, the guy got his undergrad at Brown and went to Columbia Law, not to mention he is a member of MENSA which is basically an organization for the ridiculously intelligent, not much of a neanderthal.  His IQ is off the charts, guy is wicked smart, albeit kinda a ******....

I apologize, he got his Law Degree from Michigan, and his PH.D from Columbia in Journalism with a dissertation in Economics.

Either way... guy has smarts..

#36 damnorcross

damnorcross

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9945
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

I only knew that because my wife's former boss went to law school with him.  Still impressive, just wonder why he went into broadcasting with all those brains.

#37 par4course

par4course

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 148603
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:40 AM

View Postgolfclap77, on 23 November 2011 - 02:48 PM, said:

this is why people hate blogs. You sound like a hater who is jealous of EK & lives in moms basement.
Here are facts:
Kuselias is long divorced. He and Holly ARE an item

The deadspin artice has long been shown to be a lie (Good Morning America's Josh Elliott gave an interview saying ESPN brass defended eric)
& even Stevie Wonder can see he is the lighting rod for the show. The guy has the "it" factor

cant believe some of you jealous dudes made me actually post and defend.
old time quote: dont hate...congratulate

You are dead wrong. EK is NOT divorced. Just check out the Connecticut court records:

http://civilinquiry....AANFA114014873S

I especially love that they had to GARNISH his wages back in May for not taking care of his children. This is either Erik's lame attempt to post how great he is, which I know for a fact he does on Twitter...or one of his many bimbos that he likes to lure through Facebook to defend him and have "sexting" relationships. Their relationship is a joke and it's a shame that his narcissium has erroded his relationship even more with his kids. My sympathies to Gary for having to witness the shennanigans of these two. EK has no business on the Golf Channel and belongs on Animal Planet because he is such a PIG!

#38 par4course

par4course

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:46 AM

View PostSOONERMAGIC, on 01 December 2011 - 04:07 PM, said:

View Postdamnorcross, on 30 November 2011 - 11:17 AM, said:

I apologize, he got his Law Degree from Michigan, and his PH.D from Columbia in Journalism with a dissertation in Economics.

Either way... guy has smarts..

WRONG again! He never graduated from Columbia with his PhD. Check the records, they don't lie like he does! You people think he is so smart? He uses the same played out material ALL the time! He recyles other people's ideas and quotes and has no original thoughts of his own. The only thing he is good at is yelling at people to make his point. And please, have you seen the Mensa test? It's really not that hard. You people really need to wake up and quit drinking the EK kool-aid!

#39 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

With work comes reward.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:26 AM

Dear Holly Saunders ex-boyfriend or possibly EK's estranged wife,  (par4course)

I just pulled this info from his bio on the ESPN site.  I apologize if you feel it is inaccurate, I did not vouch for the authenticity of this information.  Go outside, meet another woman, life moves on.

Great first post.

-guy who doesn't care-

Edited by SOONERMAGIC, 05 December 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#40 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

With work comes reward.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

Oh.. I apoligize, it says "nearly completed his PH.D. from Columbia.....   Either way you must have a serious hate for this guy or some amazing credentials.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#41 par4course

par4course

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:46 AM

View PostSOONERMAGIC, on 05 December 2011 - 11:30 AM, said:

Oh.. I apoligize, it says "nearly completed his PH.D. from Columbia.....   Either way you must have a serious hate for this guy or some amazing credentials.

Nope, never met the woman. But I know him and it makes me sick to see him being portrayed as great family man and sports guru. He's a slime that has no $$$$, has abandoned his family to play house with Holly and is lucky to have a job!

#42 hammy83

hammy83

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136777
GolfWRX Likes : 229

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

^ so are you his ex wife?  thats a lot of hate

#43 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

With work comes reward.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

View Postpar4course, on 05 December 2011 - 11:46 AM, said:

View PostSOONERMAGIC, on 05 December 2011 - 11:30 AM, said:

Nope, never met the woman. But I know him and it makes me sick to see him being portrayed as great family man and sports guru. He's a slime that has no $$, has abandoned his family to play house with Holly and is lucky to have a job!

Sounds like you have the perfect life, tons of money, no marital problems, and your kids love you.  Congrats..

well.... bye......

#44 par4course

par4course

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

View Posthammy83, on 05 December 2011 - 04:02 PM, said:

No thank God. That's not legal where I live yet anyway LOL! Just don't like to see fabrications and falsehoods spread by those that know the truth. He's been a menace since school and no one ever liked him!

#45 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

With work comes reward.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

View Postpar4course, on 05 December 2011 - 05:57 PM, said:

No thank God. That's not legal where I live yet anyway LOL! Just don't like to see fabrications and falsehoods spread by those that know the truth. He's been a menace since school and no one ever liked him!

Stand by folks, this has "epic thread potential"

Summary:

Thread starts as indication of EK and HS relationship.
Banter ensues, some supporting EKs scholarly merits others his lack of tact on camera
"par4course" creates account just to chime in about how he has personally known EK
He claims EK doesn't pay child support,
He claims his kids hate him
He claims he is broke
He claimes he was a "menace" in school unlike the majority of boys/young men <---???

Identity not yet revealed... .Stay tuned, this may become a "watch" worthy thread.

Posted Image

#46 Allen Robertson

Allen Robertson

Seattle Seahawks - Superbowl XLVIII Champions

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93984
  • Handicap:1.2
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

View PostPreppySlapCut, on 21 November 2011 - 05:42 PM, said:

View Postladahl, on 21 November 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

EK. "You motor-boating SOB... You old sailor you"
HAHAHAHA, "Where is she?  Is she still in the house?"

I wonder if Holly's are built for speed or comfort??

#47 hebron1427

hebron1427

Older. Slower. Weaker. AtlJeff

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,801 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114354
GolfWRX Likes : 184

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

between holly, lauren, and win, this was bound to happen eventually.

#48 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

With work comes reward.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:34 AM

^^^^What he said^^^^

#49 ben w

ben w

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106447
GolfWRX Likes : 176

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

+1 this if you keep checking this thread just in case people are posting pictures of Holly Sonders

:busted2:
Ping G15 9* RIP alpha 60X
Nike SQ-Dymo 15* YS7+ X
910H 19* NVH 95 S
I20 4-UW S300 & MP33 3-PW X100
33" SC Newport 2
Scratch 53* DS & 58* DD S400

#50 bermuda

bermuda

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42877
  • Ebay ID:al_neri
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

+1 The other day she wore a dress that was unbuttoned down to "look at these" level.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#51 hebron1427

hebron1427

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,801 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

View Postben w, on 07 December 2011 - 03:13 PM, said:

+1 this if you keep checking this thread just in case people are posting pictures of Holly Sonders

+1

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

how many more clicks do you think this thread will get now that these are posted?

Edited by hebron1427, 07 December 2011 - 03:44 PM.

#52 MileHighClub

MileHighClub

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123991
GolfWRX Likes : 319

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:34 PM

This thread went from lame to interesting quickly.
Callaway FT-iz 9*
Ping G15 4W 17*
Taylormade 09 Rescue 19*, 22*
Ping G25 5-9, PW, UW
Cleveland CG14 54*, 58*
Odyssey Original White Hot 2 Ball

#53 dukeman

dukeman

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113909
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:46 AM

http://www.staremaga...asp?ModelID=209

I find that Lauren Thompson's views on the PGA TOUR's new qualification procedures as well as her grasp of international finance elevate her status beyond Win and Holly.

#54 hebron1427

hebron1427

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,801 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

View Postdukeman, on 08 December 2011 - 07:46 AM, said:

I find that Lauren Thompson's views on the PGA TOUR's new qualification procedures as well as her grasp of international finance elevate her status beyond Win and Holly.

there are other things elevating her...

#55 GatorNate11

GatorNate11

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117979
  • Ebay ID:gatornate5
GolfWRX Likes : 141

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

I was hoping this thread was going to take an epic turn. I'm getting ready to visit a new Jack Pearsall thread though, so it could still be a fun night.

#56 Openwater22

Openwater22

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,049 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78259
GolfWRX Likes : 139

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

I don't give a Rats arse about EK's relationship status, but He needs to wear an undershirt!
Cobra Bio Cell+ RT Technologies Ares LT
14* Yonex RT Technologies Ares LT
Miura 20*and 24* Fuji Fuel R
Yonex iezone forged 4 thru PW Modus 120
Betti Triple Black BBZero Dass
Miura series 1957 49* Y, 53*Y,57*C

#57 Outlier

Outlier

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105230
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:41 AM

Posted Image

View PostSOONERMAGIC, on 05 December 2011 - 10:33 PM, said:

View Postpar4course, on 05 December 2011 - 05:57 PM, said:

Stand by folks, this has "epic thread potential"

Summary:

Thread starts as indication of EK and HS relationship.
Banter ensues, some supporting EKs scholarly merits others his lack of tact on camera
"par4course" creates account just to chime in about how he has personally known EK
He claims EK doesn't pay child support,
He claims his kids hate him
He claims he is broke
He claimes he was a "menace" in school unlike the majority of boys/young men <---???

Identity not yet revealed... .Stay tuned, this may become a "watch" worthy thread.

Posted Image

#58 Outlier

Outlier

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105230
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:43 AM

Is it me...or is Holly just a bit lazy eyed?

View Posthebron1427, on 07 December 2011 - 03:41 PM, said:

View Postben w, on 07 December 2011 - 03:13 PM, said:

+1

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

how many more clicks do you think this thread will get now that these are posted?

#59 Vintage1976

Vintage1976

Prestige Worldwide

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119640
  • Ebay ID:justgolfstuff
GolfWRX Likes : 102

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

View Postdukeman, on 08 December 2011 - 07:46 AM, said:

Wow :man_in_love:
MaltbyST-1 /// AuraRed
980 /// NVS75
D100(3h/5h) /// PXBlack/C-Taper
S2Forged /// C-Taper
Tricept /// ProWhite
Slotline SS385. Yup.

#60 tigers9iron

tigers9iron

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58918
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

wow...holly is only 25 and could easily get with any young millionaire pga pro or other rich, young decent dudes.  i cant believe she would dabble with a much older character like kuselias.  bizarre match, although they both seem to have that somewhat goofy playful personality.  must be slim pickens in orlando, holly needs to hang down in jupiter on the weekends, thats were the studs are all at these days

Edited by tigers9iron, 29 February 2012 - 07:53 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors