Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Frankel Golf Academy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jersey golfer

Jersey golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119755
  • Handicap:13.2
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

Has anyone here taken lessons from either Frankel brother or gone to their golf school? I would like to get as much feedback as possible as I am considering. Is Arnie Frankel still teaching?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 pappaf2

pappaf2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
GolfWRX Likes : 215

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

I haven't had a lesson with them so I can't provide much help but they do have an instructional DVD if you want to see if you like their method / teaching style before you make the plunge to go see them in person.  They teach a straight up Ernest Jones swing, and stays very true to Jones's teachings.

Also if you haven't heard it there is an interview with Ron Frankel if you want to hear him talk.
Interview with Ron Frankel
http://www.podcastdi...odshows/8231778

Edited by pappaf2, 15 November 2011 - 08:29 PM.

We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

#3 Jersey golfer

Jersey golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

View Postpappaf2, on 15 November 2011 - 08:28 PM, said:

I haven't had a lesson with them so I can't provide much help but they do have an instructional DVD if you want to see if you like their method / teaching style before you make the plunge to go see them in person.  They teach a straight up Ernest Jones swing, and stays very true to Jones's teachings.

Also if you haven't heard it there is an interview with Ron Frankel if you want to hear him talk.
Interview with Ron Frankel
http://www.podcastdi...odshows/8231778

I have the video package and have heard the interview. Am trying to find someone who has taken lessons from them to see how the lessons compared to the video. Would really like to take lesson from Arnie.

#4 pappaf2

pappaf2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99231
GolfWRX Likes : 215

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:45 PM

Ok, I wasn't sure if you knew about those things or not. What do you think of the video package?

We're not here for a long time,
just a good time.

#5 Jersey golfer

Jersey golfer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

View Postpappaf2, on 16 November 2011 - 12:45 PM, said:

Ok, I wasn't sure if you knew about those things or not. What do you think of the video package?

I felt the video showed you the essence of Ernest Jones' concept but did not give you a "how to". It has been a few years since I have viewed it but will do so again and give you a better answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors