Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 2 votes

Mizuno JPX Fli Hi


39 replies to this topic

#1 Drew-1986

Drew-1986

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 158 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108342
  • Joined: 05/21/2010
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:damcguvna
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

Just wondering if anyone has had a hit of the new Mizuno JPX Fli Hi?!? Currently game MP-52s but have never liked the 3 iron, but I have a Ping G-15 hybrid 20* cut down to 3 iron length at the moment but I am really keen in replacing it with a JPX Fli Hi/PX 5.5 to match better with my set


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Sean J B

Sean J B

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141747
  • Joined: 10/08/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

Yep.
Not so pleasant to look at, but performance wise I'd have to say it was awesome.
  • Real easy to launch
  • Genuine 3 iron distance (not 30-40 yards longer that my 4 iron as i've found with many hybrids)
  • Feels easy to control - The shaft length is shorter than most hyrbids (see point above)
To sum up - It almost feels like cheating :rolleyes:
Definitely worth a look if you're looking to straight replace your long irons as opposed to filling the gap between your long irons and fairway woods.





#3 Sean25rp

Sean25rp

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82451
  • Joined: 05/09/2009
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

Sounds intriguing! Is it available now?

#4 Sean J B

Sean J B

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141747
  • Joined: 10/08/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Yep, only seen one place near me carrying it though.

#5 spoonhead

spoonhead

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57509
  • Joined: 06/08/2008
  • Location:Charlotte N.C.
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:36 PM

I have a JPX FLI HI 3 iron coming tomorrow, hope to take it out Sunday for a round, I will let you know whats what.  Hopefully it will compliment my JPX 800's.


#6 Timbo22

Timbo22

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143995
  • Joined: 10/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

View PostDrew-1986, on 25 October 2011 - 03:46 AM, said:

Just wondering if anyone has had a hit of the new Mizuno JPX Fli Hi?!? Currently game MP-52s but have never liked the 3 iron, but I have a Ping G-15 hybrid 20* cut down to 3 iron length at the moment but I am really keen in replacing it with a JPX Fli Hi/PX 5.5 to match better with my set

I'm getting addicted to these forums!

I have the mizuno MP Fli-hi 3 and 4 iron and love them. Utterly amazing. My straightest clubs by a mile, and you can really pump them out there.

They flow really nicely, and are designed to mesh right into your mp 52s (or my mp 53 5-pw)

Worth a look if you're considering the JPX.

#7 Sean25rp

Sean25rp

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82451
  • Joined: 05/09/2009
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

View PostTimbo22, on 04 November 2011 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostDrew-1986, on 25 October 2011 - 03:46 AM, said:

Just wondering if anyone has had a hit of the new Mizuno JPX Fli Hi?!? Currently game MP-52s but have never liked the 3 iron, but I have a Ping G-15 hybrid 20* cut down to 3 iron length at the moment but I am really keen in replacing it with a JPX Fli Hi/PX 5.5 to match better with my set

I'm getting addicted to these forums!

I have the mizuno MP Fli-hi 3 and 4 iron and love them. Utterly amazing. My straightest clubs by a mile, and you can really pump them out there.

They flow really nicely, and are designed to mesh right into your mp 52s (or my mp 53 5-pw)

Worth a look if you're considering the JPX.

The fli-hi's are indeed amazing! Love mine!

#8 Jack Pearsall

Jack Pearsall

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125708
  • Joined: 04/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 298

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

Well, if your swing can't manage a 4 iron....not so sure the fli hi is for you....just saying..
Ping G20 8.5*
Taylormade 300 Series 15*
Srixon ZR-UTI 18*
Srixon Z-TX  3-PW
Odyssey XG #3
Zodia 52*, 56*

#9 BigPete

BigPete

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83849
  • Joined: 05/25/2009
  • Location:Wirral UK Home of the 2014 Open
  • Handicap:12.1
  • Ebay ID:petekirkham25
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:50 AM

Maybe some people be getting the MP fli hi confused with the new JPX fli hi

VERY different clubs

http://golf.mizunoeu...mp_fli-hi-2009/
http://golf.mizunoeu...-hi/jpx-fli-hi/

I'm a huge Mizuno fanboy but I'm not keen on either tbh - the JPX was too fat and ugly and the MP might as well be a GI iron (fine if you aren't sold on hybridy hybrids but...)

I much preferred the jpx 800 hybrid but that's just me.

http://golf.mizunoeu.../jpx800-hybrid/
Mizuno JPX 850 Matrix stiff
TEE XGCv 18 DG R300
Mizuno 825 25 Orochi stiff
Mizuno MX 23 5-pw DG SL300
Mizuno MPT10 54 60
Mizuno MPT106
WITB Link

#10 Timbo22

Timbo22

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143995
  • Joined: 10/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:02 PM

View PostJack Pearsall, on 06 November 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

Well, if your swing can't manage a 4 iron....not so sure the fli hi is for you....just saying..

where did the OP say he couldn't manage a 4-iron? He's playing mp 52s, the fli his are worth looking at and would flow nicely into that set. Trying clubs is free. I don't understand your post.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#11 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

    Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,728 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
  • Joined: 07/26/2009
  • Location:Maine
  • Handicap:4.8
GolfWRX Likes : 3370

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

View PostTimbo22, on 06 November 2011 - 12:02 PM, said:

View PostJack Pearsall, on 06 November 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

Well, if your swing can't manage a 4 iron....not so sure the fli hi is for you....just saying..

where did the OP say he couldn't manage a 4-iron? He's playing mp 52s, the fli his are worth looking at and would flow nicely into that set. Trying clubs is free. I don't understand your post.

You would if you saw every other post he makes. lol
Mizuno JPX EZ 9.5/Aldila RIP Phenom TX
Mizuno Mp 650 15/Aldila Vs Proto 80x
Mizuno Mp 650 19, 22/Aldila Vs Proto 95x
Mizuno Mp 68 4-pw/DG x100
Mizuno Mp T5 52, 58/DG s400 black chrome
Odyssey White Ice #7
WITB Link

#12 BigPete

BigPete

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83849
  • Joined: 05/25/2009
  • Location:Wirral UK Home of the 2014 Open
  • Handicap:12.1
  • Ebay ID:petekirkham25
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:23 PM

View PostMadGolfer76, on 06 November 2011 - 12:09 PM, said:

View PostTimbo22, on 06 November 2011 - 12:02 PM, said:

View PostJack Pearsall, on 06 November 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

Well, if your swing can't manage a 4 iron....not so sure the fli hi is for you....just saying..

where did the OP say he couldn't manage a 4-iron? He's playing mp 52s, the fli his are worth looking at and would flow nicely into that set. Trying clubs is free. I don't understand your post.

You would if you saw every other post he makes. lol

Jack Pearsall doesn't leave the house without his trusty 1 iron
Mizuno JPX 850 Matrix stiff
TEE XGCv 18 DG R300
Mizuno 825 25 Orochi stiff
Mizuno MX 23 5-pw DG SL300
Mizuno MPT10 54 60
Mizuno MPT106
WITB Link

#13 Timbo22

Timbo22

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143995
  • Joined: 10/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

View PostBigPete, on 06 November 2011 - 12:23 PM, said:

View PostMadGolfer76, on 06 November 2011 - 12:09 PM, said:

View PostTimbo22, on 06 November 2011 - 12:02 PM, said:

View PostJack Pearsall, on 06 November 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

Well, if your swing can't manage a 4 iron....not so sure the fli hi is for you....just saying..

where did the OP say he couldn't manage a 4-iron? He's playing mp 52s, the fli his are worth looking at and would flow nicely into that set. Trying clubs is free. I don't understand your post.

You would if you saw every other post he makes. lol

Jack Pearsall doesn't leave the house without his trusty 1 iron

ahh i see, thanks for the heads up. Maverick is dis-engaging.

#14 spoonhead

spoonhead

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57509
  • Joined: 06/08/2008
  • Location:Charlotte N.C.
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:52 AM

As a follow up to me earlier posting, I did play yesterday and I was pleasantly impressed with the JPX FLI HI 3 hybrid.
I used it for quite a few shots and other than one horrible swing it was super long and easier to hit than my other hybrids.
I do have an MP FL HI and the JPX was easier to hit by another level, but the MP feels so nice when I hit the sweet spot, but I lose to much distance on off centre hits.
I even used it to ptt/chip from 2 feet off the green and it worked well, nice "pop" on impact.
I give it a B+

#15 makaveli

makaveli

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99832
  • Joined: 12/07/2009
  • Location:Clinton Township, Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

This JPX FLI-HI looks real nice, ok maybe not literally but I bet its a peach to hit.  This club just makes sense if you struggle or dont want to deal with your 3 iron.  I really dont know why Mizuno is sooo under the radar in the USA.   I swear they are one good driver and a collection of milled putters away from top 3 status here in the USA.  Although its refreshing when I go to a quality pro shop or get to talking with a better player theres a set of Mizuno's nearby.  I'm glad they don't gouge their customers like Titleist, PING & TaylorMade to name a few.


#16 onespeed

onespeed

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118669
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:34 PM

Mizuno usa website says custom orders only. can't find them on tgw or edwin watts, what's the deal? they look nice.

#17 aiyyer

aiyyer

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95278
  • Joined: 09/26/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

Sorry to bring this thread up again. Just wondering if anybody has users reviews on the JPX Fli Hi Hybrid - the one that looks a lot like the G15 hybrid. The Mizuno are availabe with steel shafts and at a good price point.
Is the club darw biased and prone to exagerate right to left path?
Thanks.. Posted Image

#18 HackerD

HackerD

    Student of the game

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51679
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

I just ordered one from TGW 30day playability as its hard to find a shop that carries much Mizuno equip.  Also hard to find many user reviews.  There's a good review on GolfWRX somewhere if you look.  Mark Crossfield has a review on YouTube.  Modest offset and shorter shaft has me hopeful.
Callaway X2 Hot 10.5
Ping G15 4-wood
Callaway X Hot 3H
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW
SC Select Newport 2
Cleve RTX CB 50 / Vokey SM 54

#19 Coheed

Coheed

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123420
  • Joined: 03/02/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 42

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

Got my MP Fli Hi 2i (18*) shafted witha KBS C taper s+ to match the rest of my set up and I gotta say...i love hitting this club. I had intended to use it as a driving iron in strong wind conditions but now i just keep it in the bag and use it on tight driving holes.
Great feeling at impact, ball gets up but easy to control trajectory. Plays a slight draw for me but easily workable.
But for me it's the feel of the club...NICE!

Edited by Coheed, 10 June 2012 - 09:40 PM.


#20 driverwedge3putt

driverwedge3putt

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71845
  • Joined: 01/03/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 164

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

any other reviews?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#21 aiyyer

aiyyer

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95278
  • Joined: 09/26/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:01 PM

Thanks.
I did see the jpx fli hi's in person and they look good but with a lot of offset. I was interested in the price tag{ $79 new}, the steel shafts and think they  would fit with my mx-25 irons. The MP fli hi is a different club and geared towards the lower handicaps from what I have read.
I just got a MP CLK hybrid on ebay with the Fubuki shaft cheap and it's gorgeous but I prbabaly need the jpx fli hi for my handicap




















t

#22 6thFairway

6thFairway

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5343
  • Joined: 08/21/2005
  • Location:Atlanta, GA
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 332

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

I play the JPX 4h and (gak!) even the 5h.   Great clubs.   I can hit a 4 or 5 iron, but when you're 180 out from an island green, I think these things are just better.

#23 HackerD

HackerD

    Student of the game

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51679
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

View Postjwrogers, on 10 June 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

I play the JPX 4h and (gak!) even the 5h.   Great clubs.   I can hit a 4 or 5 iron, but when you're 180 out from an island green, I think these things are just better.

JPX hybrids are traditional hybrids, different club from the fli hi.
Callaway X2 Hot 10.5
Ping G15 4-wood
Callaway X Hot 3H
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW
SC Select Newport 2
Cleve RTX CB 50 / Vokey SM 54

#24 6thFairway

6thFairway

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5343
  • Joined: 08/21/2005
  • Location:Atlanta, GA
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 332

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

View PostHackerD, on 11 June 2012 - 06:00 AM, said:

View Postjwrogers, on 10 June 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

I play the JPX 4h and (gak!) even the 5h.   Great clubs.   I can hit a 4 or 5 iron, but when you're 180 out from an island green, I think these things are just better.

JPX hybrids are traditional hybrids, different club from the fli hi.

Ummmm, JPX Fli-Hi is the name of the thread, right?  I'm talking about the actual club mentioned in the thread title.   The JPX Fli Hi.  Look it up on the Mizuno website.

#25 HackerD

HackerD

    Student of the game

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51679
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

View Postjwrogers, on 12 June 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

View PostHackerD, on 11 June 2012 - 06:00 AM, said:

View Postjwrogers, on 10 June 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

I play the JPX 4h and (gak!) even the 5h.   Great clubs.   I can hit a 4 or 5 iron, but when you're 180 out from an island green, I think these things are just better.

JPX hybrids are traditional hybrids, different club from the fli hi.

Ummmm, JPX Fli-Hi is the name of the thread, right?  I'm talking about the actual club mentioned in the thread title.   The JPX Fli Hi.  Look it up on the Mizuno website.
You mentioned 4h and 5h, 'h' for hybrid.  Mizuno has a JPX hybrid.  It's not the Fli Hi.  And Mizuno does not refer to the Fli Hi as a hybrid.   Just wanted to be sure you were talking about the same club.

Callaway X2 Hot 10.5
Ping G15 4-wood
Callaway X Hot 3H
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW
SC Select Newport 2
Cleve RTX CB 50 / Vokey SM 54

#26 Jasarii

Jasarii

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130556
  • Joined: 06/12/2011
  • Location:LoUiSiAna
  • Ebay ID:soulfirepb
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

The MP verison looks cool...wouldn't mind hitting one just to test spin it. Not digging the JPX Hi-Fli though

#27 6thFairway

6thFairway

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5343
  • Joined: 08/21/2005
  • Location:Atlanta, GA
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 332

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostHackerD, on 12 June 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:


You mentioned 4h and 5h, 'h' for hybrid.  Mizuno has a JPX hybrid.  It's not the Fli Hi.  And Mizuno does not refer to the Fli Hi as a hybrid.   Just wanted to be sure you were talking about the same club.

I'm talking about this one:

http://www.mizunousa...x-fli-hi-hybrid

You're wrong.

#28 HackerD

HackerD

    Student of the game

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51679
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

You're right I don't know what I'm talking about.
Callaway X2 Hot 10.5
Ping G15 4-wood
Callaway X Hot 3H
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW
SC Select Newport 2
Cleve RTX CB 50 / Vokey SM 54

#29 6thFairway

6thFairway

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5343
  • Joined: 08/21/2005
  • Location:Atlanta, GA
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 332

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:41 PM

I had an unfair advantage.   I've owned several different versions of the Fli-Hi, and I got to look down at my newer hybrids and make sure they said "Fli-Hi" before I replied.  ha ha ha.    No big deal, innocent mistake- the JPX Fli-Hi is very different from the MP Fli-Hi.

#30 HackerD

HackerD

    Student of the game

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51679
  • Joined: 03/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:46 AM

I just got my 3h and 4h this week, need it to stop raining to put them to the test.  Felt good hitting them into the pro shop net.

Callaway X2 Hot 10.5
Ping G15 4-wood
Callaway X Hot 3H
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW
SC Select Newport 2
Cleve RTX CB 50 / Vokey SM 54

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.







0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors